• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9665 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 73 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:45 GMT
#421
On June 29 2011 07:43 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:42 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:35 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.

Certain mafia like to draw attention to themselves, certain mafia don't.

I just don't see why a vig would like to draw attention to himself. See, if Fishball was really mafia, the only thing that's gonna happen tonight is the roleblocker is going to pay you a visit, and all that's left is an angry town wondering why there is only one dead body.

As for people defending Fishball, well by the pigeonhole principle states that not all of them can be mafia, and certainly I'd like more proof of his contributions, but saying someone is mafia because people are defending him is pretty wifom.


And you know theres a roleblocker how exactly?

Because in nearly every game there is a roleblocker or some sort for balance purposes.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:47 GMT
#422
And it would be naive to try to argue that there isn't one.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:48 GMT
#423
Besides Palmar's nonsense, the scummiest thing I can see in the thread is Amber's lack of posting. First of all, we aren't going to get any information from people flipping, at least initially, so all we have to go on is peoples' posts. The things they say that are either incriminating or liberating. Amber has been very careful not to post anything damning the whole time here. I don't have to quote his posts because they can all be summed up easily:

Vigs don't shoot tonight - that way if there's a serial killer, we'll know it.

Lists are dumb.

##Vote: VisceraEyes

That's literally all Amber has said. Not even any reason to vote me, just jump on a bandwagon and go. This AFTER promising to give thoughts on who is scummy, which never happened.

I'm keeping my vote on Palmar for the time being, but HUGE FoS: Amber[LighT]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 22:48 GMT
#424
On June 29 2011 07:45 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:43 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:42 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:35 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.

Certain mafia like to draw attention to themselves, certain mafia don't.

I just don't see why a vig would like to draw attention to himself. See, if Fishball was really mafia, the only thing that's gonna happen tonight is the roleblocker is going to pay you a visit, and all that's left is an angry town wondering why there is only one dead body.

As for people defending Fishball, well by the pigeonhole principle states that not all of them can be mafia, and certainly I'd like more proof of his contributions, but saying someone is mafia because people are defending him is pretty wifom.


And you know theres a roleblocker how exactly?

Because in nearly every game there is a roleblocker or some sort for balance purposes.


If there is a roleblocker and Fishball is mafia then yes, I will be blocked. Then I'm going to have a fun day tomorrow that will probably, given how most people are acting so far, end up with me lynched. However if Fishball is town then I'm sure mafia will be happy to let me kill him. Win-Win situation.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:53 GMT
#425
On June 29 2011 07:48 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:45 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:43 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:42 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:35 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.

Certain mafia like to draw attention to themselves, certain mafia don't.

I just don't see why a vig would like to draw attention to himself. See, if Fishball was really mafia, the only thing that's gonna happen tonight is the roleblocker is going to pay you a visit, and all that's left is an angry town wondering why there is only one dead body.

As for people defending Fishball, well by the pigeonhole principle states that not all of them can be mafia, and certainly I'd like more proof of his contributions, but saying someone is mafia because people are defending him is pretty wifom.


And you know theres a roleblocker how exactly?

Because in nearly every game there is a roleblocker or some sort for balance purposes.


If there is a roleblocker and Fishball is mafia then yes, I will be blocked. Then I'm going to have a fun day tomorrow that will probably, given how most people are acting so far, end up with me lynched. However if Fishball is town then I'm sure mafia will be happy to let me kill him. Win-Win situation.

Exactly, so you see why a vig would never claim?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:54 GMT
#426
Actually, no...I take that back. I can actually see where Palmar is coming from with his Vig-worship to a degree, and aside from pushing this agenda, he hasn't said anything else scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: Amber[LighT]


His absence is FAR more incriminating than Palmar's ridiculousness.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 23:03 GMT
#427
Guys, I know the words of a dead-man walking mean very little....but PLEASE understand that I'm just trying to contribute. Okay, you disagree that Palmar looks scummy. Fine. But don't freaking KILL me for it, that's NOT how to find scum and that's NOT how you're going to win this game. TELL me I'm wrong. EXPLAIN why I'm an idiot. Don't just off me because chaoser's play made him a lynch candidate. At least give me the benefit of the doubt here - give me until tomorrow to prove my worth. If you still feel I'm scummy, lynch away. I'll contest it then too (because I'm innocent) but at least then you'll have sufficient reason for killing VisceraEyes, and not "The-Guy-Who-Replaced-Chaoser".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 23:29 GMT
#428
can we not lynch this guy please he's clearly not mafia

we should lynch the obvious mafia that i've already stated above^^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 28 2011 23:33 GMT
#429
VisceraEyes, it's understandable that you're desperate, but you don't have to be balls-to-the-wall annoying as well.
Cheese is good for you!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 23:53 GMT
#430
How am I being balls-to-the-wall annoying when I'm only trying to get you guys to reconsider what appears to already be decided? I'm LITERALLY 2 votes away from death...I think I'm entitled to as much annyoningness as I want. Consider it my last meal. lol

Seriously guys, I'm only asking for a TEMPORARY reprieve. Put me off til tomorrow and lynch someone who actually looks scummy. Amber hasn't done ANYTHING this game. Palmar made a pretty compelling case against Kurumi. Town, just because I have the most votes and am a heartbeat away from death does NOT make me the best lynch candidate. It only means that we've all decided to not try and find scum in this game and have decided that the name of the game is to just come to a consensus on who to kill. That's the name of MAFIA'S game, not TOWN'S game. WE should be looking for scum. And you're looking in the WRONG place lynching me, I promise you.

Amber still hasn't posted, other than RoL makes him lol. How this isn't more scummy to more people is absolutely flooring to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 29 2011 00:09 GMT
#431
On June 29 2011 07:47 LSB wrote:
And it would be naive to try to argue that there isn't one.

lol, I just finished arguing about how you should never talk in absolutes, especially in a game where all we know for fact is the mafia KP and original number of mafia.

It looks like someone is trying to cover up a scum slip of knowing things he shouldn't ^_^
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 29 2011 00:10 GMT
#432
Looks like I wont be able to sleep tonight. Palmar's case is just : Kurumi is trolling , he is scum !
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 29 2011 00:10 GMT
#433
I was going to vote for chaoser before you took his position. Don't take your short stay in closed casket as a personal attack or anything .

Cherrypickers be pickin....
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 29 2011 00:12 GMT
#434
Chez, where are you? Is this why you get lynched when you play sane?

Decon: 4
Viscera: 6
Amber, Palmar and Kurumi have 1.

3 votes to hammer Viscera, and 5 votes to hammer Decon.

With 4 hours to go we need to consolidate on Decon or Viscera. These are our targets and everyone needs to come down one way or the other. Voting for a random outlier gets us nothing, unless you are voting for a no-lynch. I was hoping someone would push ILJ while I was gone, but that can wait for another day, as we don't need any extra suspects at this point.

Scamp, Palmar, Chezinu, Jackal and Caller need to get in on the action, or explain their reasons very well why they prefer a no-lynch. Any vote not on these two is a wasted vote.

I strongly prefer killing Viscera over Decon in this situation. Decon doesn't make my top ten for scumminess, as he has been transparent if nothing else. The case against him is built based off his argument with Fishball, an argument that while unhelpful, was oozing townie . If people are voting him because he claimed vig, that is ridiculous. Claims like that are to be ignored with great prejudice, and certainly not used as lynch-bait. Decon is an easy player to pick on right now, and a terrible lynch.

Viscera/Chaoser on the other hand has been much less townie in his posts.. Frankly, there are other targets I would prefer over Viscera right now, but a third candidate at this point only drives home a no-lynch, and those other targets are only marginally better.

RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 29 2011 00:13 GMT
#435
On June 29 2011 08:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
How am I being balls-to-the-wall annoying when I'm only trying to get you guys to reconsider what appears to already be decided? I'm LITERALLY 2 votes away from death...I think I'm entitled to as much annyoningness as I want. Consider it my last meal. lol

Seriously guys, I'm only asking for a TEMPORARY reprieve. Put me off til tomorrow and lynch someone who actually looks scummy. Amber hasn't done ANYTHING this game. Palmar made a pretty compelling case against Kurumi. Town, just because I have the most votes and am a heartbeat away from death does NOT make me the best lynch candidate. It only means that we've all decided to not try and find scum in this game and have decided that the name of the game is to just come to a consensus on who to kill. That's the name of MAFIA'S game, not TOWN'S game. WE should be looking for scum. And you're looking in the WRONG place lynching me, I promise you.

Amber still hasn't posted, other than RoL makes him lol. How this isn't more scummy to more people is absolutely flooring to me.

Amber looks really scummy from his posting, and I wouldn't mind switching over if you can convince other people. I explained my reasoning on you, and I briefly went over my reasoning on Amber, I also don't like how silent he has been about us killing you.

I'd suggest you show us why we should kill amber instead though, that might convince other people.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#436
neither of the top two candidates are mafia

if it comes down to lynching a townie vs lynching nobody i will gladly no lynch. Yeah I said it. What are you gonna do about it? Shoot me? Please, my manhood will easily block any bullets and sodomization attempts. There's no reason to lynch obvious townies.

Unless, of course, everybody decided to become L and lynch townies for information, which we dont even get because of no role reveal. So yeah either we lynch a townie, a townie, or if you guys got off those dildos you've been riding in preparation for my preparation H bomb, we could get some mafia.

I've already listed suspect people. My question is why you guys are playing this game like you already have a dick up your ass.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 29 2011 00:36 GMT
#437
Kurumi's anti lynch packet: the why I have been acting like I was :
I dislike being ignored , it makes me feel useless and does not give me any window improve after I die.
The last game I was flying under the radar was PYPI, where I was scum. I dislike lurking thirty nine and most of the time I dont know what to do .
I gladly respond to pressure and questions because it is something leaving me with only one one or two options .
Given that , anything I do after such a start is being ignored or treated as scum tell . I wrote this because I dont want to wake up with my ass lynched.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#438
Oh and since somebody asked ##unvote
##vote ilovejonn
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 29 2011 00:43 GMT
#439
On June 29 2011 09:13 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 08:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
How am I being balls-to-the-wall annoying when I'm only trying to get you guys to reconsider what appears to already be decided? I'm LITERALLY 2 votes away from death...I think I'm entitled to as much annyoningness as I want. Consider it my last meal. lol

Seriously guys, I'm only asking for a TEMPORARY reprieve. Put me off til tomorrow and lynch someone who actually looks scummy. Amber hasn't done ANYTHING this game. Palmar made a pretty compelling case against Kurumi. Town, just because I have the most votes and am a heartbeat away from death does NOT make me the best lynch candidate. It only means that we've all decided to not try and find scum in this game and have decided that the name of the game is to just come to a consensus on who to kill. That's the name of MAFIA'S game, not TOWN'S game. WE should be looking for scum. And you're looking in the WRONG place lynching me, I promise you.

Amber still hasn't posted, other than RoL makes him lol. How this isn't more scummy to more people is absolutely flooring to me.

Amber looks really scummy from his posting, and I wouldn't mind switching over if you can convince other people. I explained my reasoning on you, and I briefly went over my reasoning on Amber, I also don't like how silent he has been about us killing you.

I'd suggest you show us why we should kill amber instead though, that might convince other people.

I'd rather vote Amber than Decon or Viscera. If I am going to be forced between Decon and Viscera though I gotta go with Viscera.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 29 2011 00:46 GMT
#440
On June 27 2011 21:37 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay first off anyone who is suggesting that there is a serial killer is automatically getting an FoS today. You're just introducing more unnecessary discussion into a chaotic setup. Have no fear, there's a plan to clear this crap up. If you have a pro-town KP role, don't fucking use it tonight. Consider tonight a day off from your ability. Unless you're some compulsive vigilante this shouldn't be a problem. Assuming there is only 1 night kill tonight we can safely say there is NO serial killer.

On to more important things: The Lynch

We know that there needs to be a majority lynch, the magic number today is 9. Here's what we should do. Build a case against, AT THE MOST, 2 players. This should be done within the first 24 hours. Have some good arguments ready because the town will pressure you by asking WHY we should lynch the person you're suspecting. Once we have a general idea of the two players we want to lynch we settle it over a vote. This guarantees that one player will be lynched.

A couple of rules when voting should be established:
1. Do not vote for yourself
2. Do not vote for someone to essentially avoid confrontation or to "save your vote."
3. Try to vote once and stick with it.

If you are protown you should abide by these rules. If you're scum you are highly encouraged to break these rules. Townies caught breaking these rules will die, and I will not feel sorry when we lose due to idiocy.

Lurking will get you killed, so don't try it.

I'll post suspects when I'm ready, it's really too early to just throw names out there.


Points of scumminess:
1) Dictating in no uncertain terms what you should be doing as town. Oh my, so if I vote for someone and then realize that I've made a mistake, I'm not allowed to change my mind or I'm scum? I wholly disagree with this notion (and NOT because everyone's vote is on me). I feel like in a game of imperfect information, the information made available to us is NOT going to come all at once, and as such, people should be free to change their mind should they choose...and be able to do so without fearing that they'll instantly be painted scum for doing so. You know who wants people to be afraid of looking like scum? Scum do.

2) Suggesting that Town KP not be used tonight. There's literally NO reason not to use Town KP tonight. We'll find out if there's SK out there when there's unclaimed deaths. This reads like a scum that is afraid of getting vig'd because he knows he doesn't plan on posting much. Lurkers gon' die, that's been made abundantly clear.

3) Lurking will get you killed, so don't try it. lolwut? Amber has been THE MOST LURKY PLAYER IN THE GAME so far.

4) Promise to post suspects. Never does. Instead, jumps on the easy bandwagon and continues to lurk. No reason given.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 53m
Patches Events
23h 53m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.