• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:00
CEST 19:00
KST 02:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10130 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 73 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 29 2011 00:49 GMT
#441
Oh cmon voting on phone is really hard , are we swinging Lynch on ilj or amber ?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 29 2011 00:50 GMT
#442
aite srsly guys for the last time

lurking =/= mafia
inactivity =/= mafia
trolling =/= mafia

"contributing" to town =/= town

if anybody doesn't realize this and considers themselves good, well, maybe you need to bend over to see just how low you really are.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 29 2011 00:50 GMT
#443
Attention Town:

This just in: Amber is scummier than VisceraEyes. Authorities are suggesting that you switch your vote immediately and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to save an innocent life and end the life of a Mafioso scumbag (no offense)!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 29 2011 01:00 GMT
#444
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch

deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[LighT], RebirthofLegend, Jackal58
LSB (1) - Caller
Palmar (1) - Scamp
Kurumi (1) - Palmar
Amber[LighT] (1) - VisceraEyes
ilovejonn (1) - Kurumi

Not voting yet - Chezinu

3 Hours Till day ends



I would like to note that there is three hours till day ends and a lynch is better than a no-lynch. It would be best if we all focused on these two candidates.

Deconduo, and VisceraEyes.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 29 2011 01:02 GMT
#445
On June 29 2011 10:00 LSB wrote:
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch

deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[LighT], RebirthofLegend, Jackal58
LSB (1) - Caller
Palmar (1) - Scamp
Kurumi (1) - Palmar
Amber[LighT] (1) - VisceraEyes
ilovejonn (1) - Kurumi

Not voting yet - Chezinu

3 Hours Till day ends



I would like to note that there is three hours till day ends and a lynch is better than a no-lynch. It would be best if we all focused on these two candidates.

Deconduo, and VisceraEyes.

fuck that, we lynch LSB. swap your votes now, or else I will sodomize all of you, even if it costs me my life.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 29 2011 01:09 GMT
#446
I fear Caller, and so I switch my vote. If I don't die to lynch, I don't wanna die to sodomy. What a horrid way to go out.

##Unvote
##Vote LSB


For the record, I in no way intend to let Amber go. But as he's somehow convinced you guys that he doesn't have to contribute, I can wait until tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow brings more posts.

Hopefully tomorrow COMES for me....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 29 2011 01:22 GMT
#447
Come on Caller, you are saying LSB and ilovejonn are both mafia AND Viscera is obvtown, yet they don't switch over and kill Viscera? How the hell does that make any sense?
Chaoser was definitevely scummy as shit (read both his posts) and viscera throwing suspicion around like there's no tomorrow just to keep himself alive. He starts with palmar, then when most dissagree he finds himseld another target on Amber (which almost made me switch my vote off him). You say LSB is scum then he insta jumps on it, providing no reasoning (hell, even you provided no reasoning). He just wants anyone else dead that's not him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 29 2011 01:36 GMT
#448
##Unvote
##Vote: Amber[LighT]


Sandroba is right. I switched because I wanted to live. I feel Amber is the most scummy today, so this is where my vote stays. Obviously sandroba isn't going to switch now because it appears that I'm appealing directly to him. Whatever. I like how everyone seems to think Amber is a good candidate...except that the only person voting for him is the person on the chopping block. That makes absolutely NO sense, and you guys are playing DIRECTLY into Mafia hands.

I'm not going to try and save my own life anymore. I tried...annoyingly hard...to get you guys to see the [LighT] (like what I did there? )...but you didn't listen. If I check back tomorrow and Amber is getting lynched, I'm going to be super shitty.

Good luck town. Consider this my last post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 29 2011 01:49 GMT
#449
Cherry picking my posts doesn't make me scum.

I just find it funny that conveniently after chaoser made that garbage list post he was replaced, essentially making it useless for the town to ask viscera what was meant.

And Rol you should watch your shit. All of a sudden you were.'catching up' and someone throws my name into the ring and you hop on me out of convenience. You gotta do better than that if you want to help your scum buddy out. Guess its easy to throw your friends under the bus first

Another reference for the town: when Rol and I are on the same mafia team he will stay very far away from me. Also when jackal plays normally he will call out someone for being scum by literally saying "xxx is scum."
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 29 2011 01:55 GMT
#450
Closest I can come right now Amber is Decon is dumb.
Sorry.
Life can only kill you once.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 29 2011 01:56 GMT
#451
So then why do you even want to vote for me?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 29 2011 02:07 GMT
#452
Because of Viscera, Decon and you I believe you are the highest probability of being scum. When you're town you're all over it.
Life can only kill you once.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 29 2011 02:51 GMT
#453
#vote Amber[LighT]

made it!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 29 2011 03:14 GMT
#454
I don't believe that Jackal actually wants to vote for Amber.

##Vote: Amber[Light]

I cannot, in good conscience, add my vote for either Decon or Viscera. However, if we get to the deadline and either is one vote away I will hammer them.
Cheese is good for you!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 03:17:58
June 29 2011 03:17 GMT
#455



Day 1 Votes



With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


Kurumi (1) - Palmar
deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[Light], RebirthOfLeGenD, Jackal58
LSB (1) - Caller
ilovejohn (1)- Kurumi
Amber[Light] (3) - VisceraEyes, Chezinu, Scamp



Day 1 ends on Wednesday June 29th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST or in 45 minutes from now


Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 29 2011 03:19 GMT
#456
On June 29 2011 12:14 Scamp wrote:
I don't believe that Jackal actually wants to vote for Amber.

##Vote: Amber[Light]

I cannot, in good conscience, add my vote for either Decon or Viscera. However, if we get to the deadline and either is one vote away I will hammer them.

Why?
Life can only kill you once.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 29 2011 03:23 GMT
#457
I feel like hesitating at this hour will result in a no lynch. I will be hawking the thread and I would much prefer lynching amber over viscera, so I will change my vote. for now, but if we aren't going to get the lynch I am changing back at 11:50.

##Unvote
##Vote: Amber[LighT]
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 29 2011 03:24 GMT
#458
On June 29 2011 10:49 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Cherry picking my posts doesn't make me scum.

I just find it funny that conveniently after chaoser made that garbage list post he was replaced, essentially making it useless for the town to ask viscera what was meant.

And Rol you should watch your shit. All of a sudden you were.'catching up' and someone throws my name into the ring and you hop on me out of convenience. You gotta do better than that if you want to help your scum buddy out. Guess its easy to throw your friends under the bus first

Another reference for the town: when Rol and I are on the same mafia team he will stay very far away from me. Also when jackal plays normally he will call out someone for being scum by literally saying "xxx is scum."

I was the first person to call you out? I just didn't push your lynch initially.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 29 2011 03:28 GMT
#459
Seriously.

Is that the best idea you guys could come up with?

I can't believe I'm waking up at 3 am to do this shit. But this recent garbage train on Amber is just as bad if not worse than what we already have. We have a fuckton of valid targets for tonight, why not go with some of them?

quickly, let's bandwagon something that isn't a bad kill

##Unvote Kurumi
##Vote ilovejohn
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 29 2011 03:32 GMT
#460
The deadline is in 30 minutes guys. ILJ, Kurumi and LSB are all valid kills. VisEyes is wrong, but there isn't much to paint him scum at the moment. Deconduo is just nuts, and Amber was not the alternative train I as hoping for.

Can we please reconsider?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 212
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1404
420jenkins359
XaKoH 358
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m3595
x6flipin818
pashabiceps717
Fnx 663
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes415
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
Grubby260
XBOCT241
Livibee180
TKL 115
QueenE95
C9.Mang085
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV673
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade823
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h
Patches Events
23h
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.