• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 73 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 17:16:00
June 28 2011 17:15 GMT
#361
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


Hessmyrr (1) - Kurumi
Radfield (1) - Palmar
deconduo (2) - Fishball, ilovejohn
VisceraEyes (5) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, LSB, deconduo
LSB (1) - Caller
Palmar (1) - Scamp



Not voting yet - Amber[Light], RebirthofLegend, Chezinu, Jackal58, VisceraEyes



Day 1 ends on Wednesday June 29th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 17:23 GMT
#362
Since Palmar and deconduo are scum and You don't want to lynch Palmar (Hesmyrr)
##Vote deconduo
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 28 2011 17:29 GMT
#363
#Vote VisceraEyes
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 17:30 GMT
#364
Totally forgot VisceraEyes replaced chaoser. Point still stands but I guess we'll have to see what Vis posts.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 17:30 GMT
#365
On June 29 2011 02:29 Amber[LighT] wrote:
#Vote VisceraEyes

?? no reason? You're not even going to wait for him to talk?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 17:32 GMT
#366
Oh and scratch what I said about Hesmyrr, forgot he was replaced by Palmar... stupid me.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 17:43 GMT
#367
##Vote: Chaoser

........oh wait....

##Unvote

Well, I came in to a pretty dire situation. Unless I can come up with some sort of contribution to appease you guys, I'm dead. No pressure.

Let's see...FoS Palmar for advocating the vigs to abuse their power...claiming it's of the utmost importance to do so, but simultaneously....

On June 28 2011 18:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 13:11 LSB wrote:
Uhh... Just saying... I'm not trying to say anything about either's alignment, it's a test to vertify whether or not deconduo's claim holds up.

Certainly if we wake up tomorrow and Fishball and Caller are both killed, deconduo seems a bit more believable.
If tomorrow only one person is killed, well something fishy went on and deconduo is a bit less believable.

As for analyzing I'm getting a null read on Fishy, and deconduo I'm bothered by his confidance in his KP.


Now, I don't like deconduo more than the rest of you, but I can't let bad ideas slip by.

You see, deconduo claims to be a vigilante. This means that we have two options that make sense.

a) We don't believe him and lynch him for roleclaiming

b) We believe him and hope he uses his KP well.

I don't know how much people actually bother to read everything brought up, but controlling vigi shots when we have no idea who it is controlling them doesn't make any sense to me at all. That way the mafia can influence the choice of targets, and thus take away the unique aspect of vigi shots that they are more likely (by a little but) than any other kill in the game to hit mafia, from a purely statistical point of view.

So what's it going to be? We're not directing Dec's shot, so either we let him live and make his own decisions, or we just hang him.

I have no problems with simply killing him.


Simply killing...one of the most important roles (by your estimation alone) in the game. That's a pretty big contradiction right there, my friend.

##Vote: Palmar

I refuse to vote to lynch deconduo as he's claimed vig and I feel he should get a chance to prove it. Also I'm not going to vote for myself. Anyone who says I'm "not voting with town" is scum and should be shot to death by Palmar's vigs.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 17:51 GMT
#368
i'm not voting with town

now what
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 17:57 GMT
#369
also, ilovejonn is mafia
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 18:29 GMT
#370
On June 29 2011 02:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: Chaoser

........oh wait....

##Unvote

Well, I came in to a pretty dire situation. Unless I can come up with some sort of contribution to appease you guys, I'm dead. No pressure.

Let's see...FoS Palmar for advocating the vigs to abuse their power...claiming it's of the utmost importance to do so, but simultaneously....

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 18:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 28 2011 13:11 LSB wrote:
Uhh... Just saying... I'm not trying to say anything about either's alignment, it's a test to vertify whether or not deconduo's claim holds up.

Certainly if we wake up tomorrow and Fishball and Caller are both killed, deconduo seems a bit more believable.
If tomorrow only one person is killed, well something fishy went on and deconduo is a bit less believable.

As for analyzing I'm getting a null read on Fishy, and deconduo I'm bothered by his confidance in his KP.


Now, I don't like deconduo more than the rest of you, but I can't let bad ideas slip by.

You see, deconduo claims to be a vigilante. This means that we have two options that make sense.

a) We don't believe him and lynch him for roleclaiming

b) We believe him and hope he uses his KP well.

I don't know how much people actually bother to read everything brought up, but controlling vigi shots when we have no idea who it is controlling them doesn't make any sense to me at all. That way the mafia can influence the choice of targets, and thus take away the unique aspect of vigi shots that they are more likely (by a little but) than any other kill in the game to hit mafia, from a purely statistical point of view.

So what's it going to be? We're not directing Dec's shot, so either we let him live and make his own decisions, or we just hang him.

I have no problems with simply killing him.


Simply killing...one of the most important roles (by your estimation alone) in the game. That's a pretty big contradiction right there, my friend.

##Vote: Palmar

I refuse to vote to lynch deconduo as he's claimed vig and I feel he should get a chance to prove it. Also I'm not going to vote for myself. Anyone who says I'm "not voting with town" is scum and should be shot to death by Palmar's vigs.



Nope, no contradiction, you're just reading things that aren't there.

The fact that I want vigis to shoot early and shoot often does not somehow mean I believe every stupid uncalled vigi claim that pops up.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 19:03 GMT
#371
The idea in this game isn't to kill as many people as we can. I don't disagree with the notion that lurkers need to be dealt wit...quickly if possible.

The idea is to get everyone active. It's to not have to worry about lurkers in the first place. That way, vigi shots are better spent on scum. I agree with you that Vigis are going to be important in this game, but NOT by shooting as early and often as they can. I feel like this claim is anti town, and I hope you hang for promoting it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 19:05 GMT
#372
@everyone continuing to vote for me after I replaced in...

Think. If we're basing our votes on performance in-thread, am I REALLY the biggest threat so far? Chaoser might have been suspicious, but I honestly don't think that I've been suspicious enough to warrant lynching me today. There are better targets, imho.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 19:09 GMT
#373
On June 29 2011 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
The idea in this game isn't to kill as many people as we can. I don't disagree with the notion that lurkers need to be dealt wit...quickly if possible.

The idea is to get everyone active. It's to not have to worry about lurkers in the first place. That way, vigi shots are better spent on scum. I agree with you that Vigis are going to be important in this game, but NOT by shooting as early and often as they can. I feel like this claim is anti town, and I hope you hang for promoting it.


I don't think I said vigis should shoot lurkers exclusively.

Vigis should shoot people they think are scum.

Also, read my explanation on why vigis should should often, it's statistically viable, especially in a game that has less information than usual.
Computer says mafia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 19:13 GMT
#374
Well rofl this game is hilarious. I swear to god trying to read through this with Caller/Chezinu is a huge what the fuck.

Anyway, I have reads that I am going to share with you all. I tend to categorize people as red gray or town. First off let's start off with a list of people who are town. I am not going to explain my reasoning ind detail because simply reading their posts should give you the idea. This list is in no particular order.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

BC- I'd say he seems generally way more interested in this game than he was in XLII. I agree with his analysis more or less. Chaoser was posting dumb shit, and I did agree with his initial read on Radfield.

Palmar- I think this guy is my twin. I agree with almost everything he has said so far. Kurumi looks like shit.



This is the list of gray. People who are either too incompetent, inactive or insane to actually get a good read off of.

Deconduo- I know I will get flack for this, but generally he is not that aggressive as mafia. Going head to head and being as aggressive as he was being is just plain stupid as mafia. I honestly think he is just playing terribly. He has said so many dumb things that look scummy but are too aggressive and stupid and if I was on his scum team I would of been screaming at him to shut the fuck up as of 6 hours into N0. But there seriously is no ignoring how scummy some things he has said are, like Kill fishball he's 75% town.

Caller- Troll, not really contributing that much.

Chezinu- See above.

Sandroba- Posting nothing, supports LSB? Odd. Actually defends himself fairly well to fishballs accusations. Going in the gray area.

Scamp- Not particularly active, but he doesn't strike me as a lurking mafia. I'd hope he gets more active with time to allow a better read. I know when I played scum with him a few times he hard lurked, but that was literally years ago and people change and I know he is considered a good player now. If you don't start doing shit though I will be disappointed and try to get you vigi'd or lynched.

Radfield- I might get some flack about this, but my initial gripe with him was just how wordy all of his posts were, and just how obvious the things he was saying were. He was however one of the first to start posting and obvious shit is kind of standard for that. My biggest issue was how I viewed him trying to disguise it using enormous paragraphs. Although, I seem to remember his style being fairly wordy in the past. When BC attacks him and he responded to it, it confirmed my thoughts about radfield just utterly hating his keyboard. I would definitely keep an eye on him, but for now I'd let him slide simply because of the following people being infinitely worse.
*I don't feel like rewriting this paragraph but I forgot to mention how sketchy I found his emphasis on lurkers too.

The list of scummy peoplez
Amber[LighT]- Seriously, you have done almost nothing and your posts wreak of shit. Look at his posts on page 10 as a perfect example. What he is saying is just stupid. We need 13 to lynch so mafia won't ALL JUMP SHIP to kill a probable different townie who theoretically has EVERY other vote? Calling people scummy for speculating on the extra night kill? On top of that your contributions after that consist of a flow chart. Shape the fuck up.

Kurumi- You haven't contributed ANYTHING. Seriously, all game. Nothing. You have spammed relentlessly and it's irritating as fuck. It just screams scummy. Post your actual thoughts on someone and stop just posting for the sake of posting. I half almost put you into the gray but the sheer amount of your posts and how little you feel you need to contribute bumped you down to the red.

Ilovejonn- You have literally not had a thought of your own and even admit to blatently echoing other peoples thoughts. Contribute or die.

Chaoser/VisceraEyes- Chaoser looked really bad early on, like he was trying to feign activity and does deserve the lynch for that, and Viscera's first post as the replacement is accusing Palmar, in my opinion one of the more pro town players. I think we are fine lynching him today.

LSB- Your posting has SUCKED. Hard. You express a shitty opinion on the Deconduo/Fishball situation after it had already been more or less resolved. Considered I view them both as town, I would view this as you fanning the fire.




Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 19:15 GMT
#375
I don't like either of the lynch targets at the moment.

Chaoser/VisEyes is being voted for not contributing, but well... he got replaced out of the game because he didn't have time, and VisEyes just came in.

deconduo's actions make no sense at all, not as mafia and not as town. It's astonishing he did what he did, but my best bet at the moment is to put it down to terrible town play. We can always lynch him tomorrow if the mafia doesn't end him.

So, in my opinion we need to think up a new lynch.
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 19:17 GMT
#376
On June 29 2011 04:15 Palmar wrote:
I don't like either of the lynch targets at the moment.

Chaoser/VisEyes is being voted for not contributing, but well... he got replaced out of the game because he didn't have time, and VisEyes just came in.

deconduo's actions make no sense at all, not as mafia and not as town. It's astonishing he did what he did, but my best bet at the moment is to put it down to terrible town play. We can always lynch him tomorrow if the mafia doesn't end him.

So, in my opinion we need to think up a new lynch.


I actually think Kurumi would be a good choice, but one thing is bothering me. He's been dropping italicized numbers into his posts which doesn't quite feel like a mafia ability. However he's scummy as hell so I'm willing to lynch him.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 19:18 GMT
#377
Err forgot to vote. To conclude my thoughts, The chaoser/viscera lynch right now is fine. They both collectively looked scummy from Chaoser's shitty contributions to Viscera accusing one of the more pro town players. So my vote goes on VisceraEyes for Day 1.

##Vote: VisceraEyes

As an aside to that, I want to point out I feel MUCH stronger about town reads in general than I do about scum reads. I find it to be MUCH more useful to figure out who is town based off posting and not simply who is scummy. People like Gmarshal can blatantly stand out as contributing protown players even on Day 1, while scummy people can float in a gray area.

I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

Sorry for my inactivity earlier on, RTM took a lot of work to get started while updating rules/OP's and briefing all the cohosts while answering PM's.

THEN I WATCHED XFILES BECAUSE MULDER IS THE SHIT.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 19:20 GMT
#378
On June 29 2011 04:15 Palmar wrote:
I don't like either of the lynch targets at the moment.

Chaoser/VisEyes is being voted for not contributing, but well... he got replaced out of the game because he didn't have time, and VisEyes just came in.

deconduo's actions make no sense at all, not as mafia and not as town. It's astonishing he did what he did, but my best bet at the moment is to put it down to terrible town play. We can always lynch him tomorrow if the mafia doesn't end him.

So, in my opinion we need to think up a new lynch.

I don't think it was for lack of contributing so much as what the little Chaoser contributed was. Some shitty list which could be used to feign actually being active, and then VisceraEyes attacking you when you appear pro town. I was actually going to suggest switching to Kurumi as well until I saw VisceraEyes first contribution attacking town players.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 19:41 GMT
#379
On June 29 2011 04:20 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 04:15 Palmar wrote:
I don't like either of the lynch targets at the moment.

Chaoser/VisEyes is being voted for not contributing, but well... he got replaced out of the game because he didn't have time, and VisEyes just came in.

deconduo's actions make no sense at all, not as mafia and not as town. It's astonishing he did what he did, but my best bet at the moment is to put it down to terrible town play. We can always lynch him tomorrow if the mafia doesn't end him.

So, in my opinion we need to think up a new lynch.

I don't think it was for lack of contributing so much as what the little Chaoser contributed was. Some shitty list which could be used to feign actually being active, and then VisceraEyes attacking you when you appear pro town. I was actually going to suggest switching to Kurumi as well until I saw VisceraEyes first contribution attacking town players.


Is chaoser honestly that stupid. Like I don't think anyone in this game really thinks that posting lists somehow counts for contribution. I'd much rather kill Kurumi and see what VisEyes is up to. Trust me VisEyes has a bit of a thing for trying to lynch me and he really likes to misread stuff.

Though, in all honesty, I want to lynch Radfield. I think that'd be our best lynch today.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 19:55 GMT
#380
On June 29 2011 04:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 04:20 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:15 Palmar wrote:
I don't like either of the lynch targets at the moment.

Chaoser/VisEyes is being voted for not contributing, but well... he got replaced out of the game because he didn't have time, and VisEyes just came in.

deconduo's actions make no sense at all, not as mafia and not as town. It's astonishing he did what he did, but my best bet at the moment is to put it down to terrible town play. We can always lynch him tomorrow if the mafia doesn't end him.

So, in my opinion we need to think up a new lynch.

I don't think it was for lack of contributing so much as what the little Chaoser contributed was. Some shitty list which could be used to feign actually being active, and then VisceraEyes attacking you when you appear pro town. I was actually going to suggest switching to Kurumi as well until I saw VisceraEyes first contribution attacking town players.


Is chaoser honestly that stupid. Like I don't think anyone in this game really thinks that posting lists somehow counts for contribution. I'd much rather kill Kurumi and see what VisEyes is up to. Trust me VisEyes has a bit of a thing for trying to lynch me and he really likes to misread stuff.

Though, in all honesty, I want to lynch Radfield. I think that'd be our best lynch today.

Sure You want to lynch Radfield scum,You killed GMarshal now You need to get rid of Radfield. Classic. I might contribute but since noone's making a case against me (just "herp derp he is trolling,so is Caller but he is scum Caller is not" nonsense)
Also, thirteen wait for another transmission.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6m
Patches Events
16h 6m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.