• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 73 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 15:27 GMT
#341
LSB,read PYPI,I was Mafia here,together with Chezinu,Caller,Ace,tnkted and Gmarshal as a mole.
I will gladly answer everything.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#342
On June 28 2011 23:55 deconduo wrote:
Hmm, RoL has one post in this game and 16 in RTM over the same time period. Hardcore lurking going on there.

##Vote RebithOfLegend

Sorry, I am going to catch up now. RTM required quote a bit of focus especially in the early hours of the game. I think I got something like 25 PM's within the first few hours, not to mention thread questions and actions.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#343
On June 29 2011 00:27 Kurumi wrote:
LSB,read PYPI,I was Mafia here,together with Chezinu,Caller,Ace,tnkted and Gmarshal as a mole.
I will gladly answer everything.

Missed that game. All right, I'll take a look at it
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#344
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#345
On June 29 2011 00:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Note to all Vigi's at this point in time.

Anyone who does not commit to any suspect and random wastes a vote into a no lynch situation today should get shot.

This has been a public service message by the BloodyC0bbler corporation.


I'm going to discredit you and throw suspicion on us both by agreeing with this.

Anyone who is not willing to help the town should be shot.

Trolls and lurkers should be shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 15:29 GMT
#346
On June 29 2011 00:28 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?


Caller just might be.

Fishball has contributed more than you.
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 15:30 GMT
#347
On June 29 2011 00:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 23:55 deconduo wrote:
Hmm, RoL has one post in this game and 16 in RTM over the same time period. Hardcore lurking going on there.

##Vote RebithOfLegend

Sorry, I am going to catch up now. RTM required quote a bit of focus especially in the early hours of the game. I think I got something like 25 PM's within the first few hours, not to mention thread questions and actions.


Oh you're hosting it. My bad.

##Unvote RebirthOfLegend
##Vote Chaoser
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 15:31 GMT
#348
On June 29 2011 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:28 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?


Caller just might be.

Fishball has contributed more than you.


People keep saying that, yet are unable to point to a single contribution by him.

Mafia team:
Fishball
BC
Kurumi
Palmar
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 15:38 GMT
#349
On June 29 2011 00:31 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:28 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?


Caller just might be.

Fishball has contributed more than you.


People keep saying that, yet are unable to point to a single contribution by him.

Mafia team:
Fishball
BC
Kurumi
Palmar

How Deconduo 2000 works:
Accuse someone is mafia and soft claim vigilante(or breadcrumb it)
Die hard attack that person,threaten to kill them.
Fall back,claim that You only have one bullet.
Post Mafia list with Your buddy and the guy You accused before as leading candidate.
SHAZZAM
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 28 2011 15:43 GMT
#350
On June 29 2011 00:31 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:28 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?


Caller just might be.

Fishball has contributed more than you.


People keep saying that, yet are unable to point to a single contribution by him.

Mafia team:
Fishball
BC
Kurumi
Palmar


Lol I don't buy that list.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 15:46 GMT
#351
On June 29 2011 00:27 Kurumi wrote:
LSB,read PYPI,I was Mafia here,together with Chezinu,Caller,Ace,tnkted and Gmarshal as a mole.
I will gladly answer everything.

Your aggressiveness is new (from what I've gathered), your mafia experience is not. So I'll stick you back in the null reads box since Palmar cleared up his analysis.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 15:53 GMT
#352
On June 29 2011 00:16 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 23:46 Caller wrote:
deconduo has made it obvious that he's either mafia or blue. And I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. I see no reason for a blue to make a false claim unless he's absolutely terrible, which having played with deconduo in a few games on another site, is patently true. But he's not THAT bad.

^^

jackal58, on the other hand, is scummy as all hell

Lol. Care to elaborate?

don't need to, you're scummy as all hell, and anybody that doesn't see this is bad at this game.

this isn't to say that anybody that sees it isn't bad at this game (i.e. me) but you're scummy as all hell and its obvious as day.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 28 2011 16:03 GMT
#353
On June 29 2011 00:53 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:16 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 28 2011 23:46 Caller wrote:
deconduo has made it obvious that he's either mafia or blue. And I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. I see no reason for a blue to make a false claim unless he's absolutely terrible, which having played with deconduo in a few games on another site, is patently true. But he's not THAT bad.

^^

jackal58, on the other hand, is scummy as all hell

Lol. Care to elaborate?

don't need to, you're scummy as all hell, and anybody that doesn't see this is bad at this game.

this isn't to say that anybody that sees it isn't bad at this game (i.e. me) but you're scummy as all hell and its obvious as day.

Well thanks for the clarification. You want to make an unverifiable role claim too?
Life can only kill you once.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 16:06:02
June 28 2011 16:04 GMT
#354
VisceraEyes has replaced chaoser. Anyone else that wants to sign up for the replacement list may PM me.

Also remember voting ends in 12 hours from now. Good luck!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 16:09 GMT
#355
On June 29 2011 01:03 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:53 Caller wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:16 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 28 2011 23:46 Caller wrote:
deconduo has made it obvious that he's either mafia or blue. And I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. I see no reason for a blue to make a false claim unless he's absolutely terrible, which having played with deconduo in a few games on another site, is patently true. But he's not THAT bad.

^^

jackal58, on the other hand, is scummy as all hell

Lol. Care to elaborate?

don't need to, you're scummy as all hell, and anybody that doesn't see this is bad at this game.

this isn't to say that anybody that sees it isn't bad at this game (i.e. me) but you're scummy as all hell and its obvious as day.

Well thanks for the clarification. You want to make an unverifiable role claim too?

i already claimed Drive By Sodomite.

keep digging your own grave, it gives me a hardon. That'll make it all the more painful in your annihilation, huehuehue
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 28 2011 16:09 GMT
#356
Okay Viscera, can you quickly gives us your thoughts and reads?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 16:19 GMT
#357
/confirm...reading.

@sandroba
Working on it. Plz hold.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 28 2011 16:56 GMT
#358
Well, let's see. An entire page dedicated to Palmar and Kurumi. Also some accusations of lurking and inactivity meanwhile everyone seems to have forgotten that I'm playing in this game.

I really hate deconduo's reasoning for claiming in that the mafia might let him live. The only reason a townie should cling to his life is if he has a very important power role.

Furthermore negative points for calling out someone for lurking while saying nothing on me. LSB is also guilty of this.

ILJ and Sandroba have been gone for a while. Not enough to be lurking yet but they should chime in soon.

Chezinu, on the other hand, has been playing very interestingly and I'm disappointed that he hasn't shown himself for way too long.

##Vote: Palmar
Admittedly this is a placeholder vote but I do want to hear what Palmar has to say about Fishball. I would have put my vote on VE but I want to hear what VE has to say in Chaoser's place and I'm not sure how many votes are on him right now.

@mod Can I get a votecount?
Cheese is good for you!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 17:08 GMT
#359
We should really gather our focus soon and have either 1 or 2 targets up for lynch. My 2 candidates right now are chaoser for lurking and I know he has displayed greater town play before, but not in this game, and deconduo.

Right now if I'd had to vote it would be deconduo. Aren't we supposed to kill anyone that's claiming? His soft claim isn't doing town any good but throwing WIFOM everywhere, and we can't even verify the truth behind it even if Fishball dies at night due to no-flip.

On June 28 2011 22:36 deconduo wrote:
#Fistbump Palmar

Shitting up thread.

On June 29 2011 00:31 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:28 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:27 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.


So Caller and Fishball are mafia as well then?


Caller just might be.

Fishball has contributed more than you.


People keep saying that, yet are unable to point to a single contribution by him.

Mafia team:
Fishball
BC
Kurumi
Palmar

Calling out scum team Day 1?

##Vote: deconduo

Kurumi and Palmar need to move their votes to 1 of the 2 candidates I would say. chaoser and deconduo. Hessmyr and Radfield are definitely not up for lynch right now. But where IS Hessmyr, I haven't seen his posts anywhere.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 28 2011 17:15 GMT
#360
***
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 16m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.