• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9276 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 73 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 13:26 GMT
#321
On June 28 2011 22:23 deconduo wrote:
The shady Iraqis who sold me my shotgun only gave me one bullet.


ugh

So your excuse for telling us you'd use it on someone you think is town is "I was just threatening, I'm really a one shot vigilante"?

Way to blow your cover.

So now you're.

a) useless town kp, that needs to be fired tonight, or the mafia just kills you to reduce town kp

or

b) scum.

you'll die anyway, from a town standpoint, claiming a one-shot vigilante before using your bullet makes zero sense.
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 13:29 GMT
#322
Mafia might leave me alive after shoot cos I can't shoot anymore. Thats my reasoning.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 13:33 GMT
#323
On June 28 2011 22:29 deconduo wrote:
Mafia might leave me alive after shoot cos I can't shoot anymore. Thats my reasoning.


But no matter, you're still forced to shoot tonight.

Which is bad. While I am all for pushing normal vigis to shoot every night, one shot vigis obviously become more accurate late-game.

In any case, there was no reason for you to claim the one-shot part.

I have no idea what to think of you at the moment.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 13:33 GMT
#324
On June 28 2011 22:23 deconduo wrote:
The shady Iraqis who sold me my shotgun only gave me one bullet.

damn iraqis with their genies and water sprouts camels and magic bullets and ak47s and saddam hussein derka derka
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 13:36 GMT
#325
#Fistbump Palmar
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 28 2011 14:02 GMT
#326
On June 28 2011 14:51 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 11:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Just so there are no misconceptions Fishball, my post regarding what I perceive as lunacy from decon is in no way shape or form a defense of you. For all I know right now you're as scummy as they get.


And back to Jackal while I'm at it. Like I said, I never named names. Those who defended me have made it obvious. Regardless, you also think I'm scummy - "as scummy as they get" that is. Alright, cool. Do you have a case about it? No? Another blanket statement?

Is this the so called contribution and activity everyone was yearning for? I call this crap.

Again just to clarify. I did not call you scummy. I professed my ignorance of your alignment.

Decon - You a VI? Or just missing the village part?

You're making about as much sense as tits on a fish.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 14:07 GMT
#327
On June 28 2011 23:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:51 Fishball wrote:
On June 28 2011 11:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Just so there are no misconceptions Fishball, my post regarding what I perceive as lunacy from decon is in no way shape or form a defense of you. For all I know right now you're as scummy as they get.


And back to Jackal while I'm at it. Like I said, I never named names. Those who defended me have made it obvious. Regardless, you also think I'm scummy - "as scummy as they get" that is. Alright, cool. Do you have a case about it? No? Another blanket statement?

Is this the so called contribution and activity everyone was yearning for? I call this crap.

Again just to clarify. I did not call you scummy. I professed my ignorance of your alignment.

Decon - You a VI? Or just missing the village part?

You're making about as much sense as tits on a fish.


I tried to encourage someone to post properly, which they refused to do. So I threaten to shoot them, but they still don't cooperate. Yet people still think this person is pro-town? And I'm not making any sense?
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 14:09 GMT
#328
On June 28 2011 23:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:51 Fishball wrote:
On June 28 2011 11:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Just so there are no misconceptions Fishball, my post regarding what I perceive as lunacy from decon is in no way shape or form a defense of you. For all I know right now you're as scummy as they get.


And back to Jackal while I'm at it. Like I said, I never named names. Those who defended me have made it obvious. Regardless, you also think I'm scummy - "as scummy as they get" that is. Alright, cool. Do you have a case about it? No? Another blanket statement?

Is this the so called contribution and activity everyone was yearning for? I call this crap.

Again just to clarify. I did not call you scummy. I professed my ignorance of your alignment.

Decon - You a VI? Or just missing the village part?

You're making about as much sense as tits on a fish.

that's fucking hot
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 28 2011 14:42 GMT
#329
On June 28 2011 23:07 deconduo wrote:I tried to encourage someone to post properly, which they refused to do. So I threaten to shoot them, but they still don't cooperate. Yet people still think this person is pro-town? And I'm not making any sense?

Role claims in a no flip game on day 1 make no sense. Unless you're trying to get shot. That's also worrisome. If you're a vet there would be easier ways to go about it. If you're a VI type role we may have problems.
Sorry but I find your vig claim to be unbelievable atm.
As far as Fishballs usefulness or lack thereof it's not any different than yours right now. What have you accomplished other than creating an air of animosity and a great big steaming pile of WTF?
Life can only kill you once.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 14:46 GMT
#330
deconduo has made it obvious that he's either mafia or blue. And I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. I see no reason for a blue to make a false claim unless he's absolutely terrible, which having played with deconduo in a few games on another site, is patently true. But he's not THAT bad.

^^

jackal58, on the other hand, is scummy as all hell
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 14:46 GMT
#331
i plan to sodomize jackal58 today. And I won't go easy on the lubricant.

whether or not Ace will let the role go through remains to be seen.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 14:47 GMT
#332
On June 28 2011 23:42 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 23:07 deconduo wrote:I tried to encourage someone to post properly, which they refused to do. So I threaten to shoot them, but they still don't cooperate. Yet people still think this person is pro-town? And I'm not making any sense?

Role claims in a no flip game on day 1 make no sense. Unless you're trying to get shot. That's also worrisome. If you're a vet there would be easier ways to go about it. If you're a VI type role we may have problems.
Sorry but I find your vig claim to be unbelievable atm.
As far as Fishballs usefulness or lack thereof it's not any different than yours right now. What have you accomplished other than creating an air of animosity and a great big steaming pile of WTF?


Fishball has pretty much openly declared that he doesn't give a shit:

Second, if you're too dumb to figure out a better topic, that's your problem. Like I said, I asked a question; I'm not here to give answers.


I have been trying at least. Anyway, forget about Fishball I've already said I'm dealing with him tonight. Today's lynch is getting closer and the only candidate that seems to be up for lynching is chaoser.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 14:52 GMT
#333
by the way caller's mafia list

LSB
Jackal58
RoL

People that are suspicious
BC for not posting his spreadsheet
Chezinu for playing normally
Radfield if he's not dead soon
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 14:55 GMT
#334
Hmm, RoL has one post in this game and 16 in RTM over the same time period. Hardcore lurking going on there.

##Vote RebithOfLegend
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 28 2011 15:16 GMT
#335
On June 28 2011 23:46 Caller wrote:
deconduo has made it obvious that he's either mafia or blue. And I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. I see no reason for a blue to make a false claim unless he's absolutely terrible, which having played with deconduo in a few games on another site, is patently true. But he's not THAT bad.

^^

jackal58, on the other hand, is scummy as all hell

Lol. Care to elaborate?
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 15:20 GMT
#336
For the record if the deadline was tonight, I would be voting Chaoser for lurking. Of course, the deadline isn't tonight, so no need to hurry the decision. Now to look at Kurumi.

On June 28 2011 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Hi, I want to write a little piece on the most helpful player in town. He thinks he's Ace, but he isn't. Also, he's bad. And he's scum.

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2011 19:33 Kurumi wrote:
GGQ was killed because he is lucky when it comes to being mafia,gg vigilante.


Nice analysis, only someone like you could honestly think such bullshit, but no worries, you can just hide behind the fact that "you're trolling".

Oh wait, that's bad for town too.


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2011 22:57 Kurumi wrote:
LSB,why the heck are You discussing night hits when we don't know shit,why do You suspect Caller killing GGQ? I know there are people with motive to kill GGQ,but betting it on Caller just because is dumb. I think we should leave Night hits for now.


If you know something that the town doesnt, care to share?


Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
I will continue herping derping till something worth a while comes or two men in black come to my house.


ok, so you're not only being deliberately bad, but you're also refusing to try to help. There's nothing to it but scum.

Can we just shoot him yet?

Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?

Now to add my own two cents. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) I haven't played with Kurumi yet, but a quick overview over his posting history shows that he normally isn't this aggressive. In addition, I don't believe he has played as mafia yet here, and the first time as mafia is always difficult. Could the aggressiveness be a sign of defensiveness? Or did I skim over his posts in XL too much?


+ Show Spoiler [Spam] +
On June 28 2011 21:56 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.


No you're not.

[image loading]


Ooh that's a clever flowchart, doesn't seem that fun but it helps
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2011 15:21 GMT
#337
Note to all Vigi's at this point in time.

Anyone who does not commit to any suspect and random wastes a vote into a no lynch situation today should get shot.

This has been a public service message by the BloodyC0bbler corporation.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2011 15:22 GMT
#338
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
For the record if the deadline was tonight, I would be voting Chaoser for lurking. Of course, the deadline isn't tonight, so no need to hurry the decision. Now to look at Kurumi.

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Hi, I want to write a little piece on the most helpful player in town. He thinks he's Ace, but he isn't. Also, he's bad. And he's scum.

On June 27 2011 19:33 Kurumi wrote:
GGQ was killed because he is lucky when it comes to being mafia,gg vigilante.


Nice analysis, only someone like you could honestly think such bullshit, but no worries, you can just hide behind the fact that "you're trolling".

Oh wait, that's bad for town too.


On June 27 2011 22:57 Kurumi wrote:
LSB,why the heck are You discussing night hits when we don't know shit,why do You suspect Caller killing GGQ? I know there are people with motive to kill GGQ,but betting it on Caller just because is dumb. I think we should leave Night hits for now.


If you know something that the town doesnt, care to share?


On June 28 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
I will continue herping derping till something worth a while comes or two men in black come to my house.


ok, so you're not only being deliberately bad, but you're also refusing to try to help. There's nothing to it but scum.

Can we just shoot him yet?

Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?

Now to add my own two cents. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) I haven't played with Kurumi yet, but a quick overview over his posting history shows that he normally isn't this aggressive. In addition, I don't believe he has played as mafia yet here, and the first time as mafia is always difficult. Could the aggressiveness be a sign of defensiveness? Or did I skim over his posts in XL too much?


+ Show Spoiler [Spam] +
On June 28 2011 21:56 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.


No you're not.

[image loading]


Ooh that's a clever flowchart, doesn't seem that fun but it helps


uhh the deadline is midnight tonight -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 15:23 GMT
#339
Oooh that makes more sense.

##VOTE: Chaoser

Placeholder vote. But I still think we should look at Kurumi
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 15:27 GMT
#340
On June 29 2011 00:20 LSB wrote:
Intresting analysis. But why does "trolling" make someone mafia? If trolling makes someone mafia, shouldn't Caller also be in that list?


Call me naive, but I assume everyone is here to try to win.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that mindless trolling, followed by the defense of "but that guy is trolling more", is in any way helpful for the town.

I know Kurumi is capable of playing against his win condition (see PTP) but in a game full of experienced vets, I'd expect him to at least try to win, instead of looking at this as his own little playground.

So assuming he's playing to win, that leaves only the possibility of him being mafia.

So yes, trolling = mafia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 16m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.