• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 73 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 12:30:45
June 28 2011 12:18 GMT
#301
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


Hessmyrr (1) - Kurumi
Radfield (1) - Palmar
deconduo (1) - Fishball
chaoser (3) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield



Not voting yet - Caller, Scamp, deconduo, ilovejohn, LSB, Amber[Light], RebirthofLegend, Chezinu, Jackal58, Chaoser



Day 1 ends on Wednesday June 29th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 12:21 GMT
#302
FYI I unvoted fishball

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=235762&currentpage=13#249
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 12:24 GMT
#303
On June 28 2011 20:37 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 19:24 Palmar wrote:
On June 28 2011 19:11 Radfield wrote:

On June 28 2011 18:16 Palmar wrote:
I have no problems with simply killing him.


I do. Lynching Decon is a bad move. He's active, opinionated, and pushing his views. Players like that are bad Day 1 lynches. And saying things like: "He's 75% green but lets kill him" is not something that mafia say(unless they are really bad or really ballsy).



Well, then you're encouraging us to trust him, and that's fine too. Also, you're completely wrong on the "he's probably green but lets kill" as something mafia wouldn't say, that's exactly what mafia would say.

One of the little reasons I don't like deconduo is that this is the second time in the thread that he's trying to make sure that he's not certain on his suspicions.

Somewhere in the thread he said about fishball "bored townie or mafia". Which again, is exactly what I'd say as mafia. Drive home a kill on a townie, and then hide behind the excuse "well I said he was probably green" or "he was bad for town anyway".

You can see why mafia would like this yeah? Kill greens, don't take the blame?

On a side note, I'm glad you're committing.

Now tell us why he's scum.


Its no flip brah.


And what has that got to do with anything?

There is very likely a coroner role of some sorts anwyay.

That's not the problem, I want you to stop trying to hide behind "I think he's green, but he should be shot anyway" or "he's either mafia or bad town".

I want you to tell us who is scum. I think a wise man once said "If you can't convince yourself, how are you going to convince anyone else?".

Kurumi, start contributing.
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 12:37 GMT
#304
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 12:41 GMT
#305
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.


Well, if you want to shoot someone, shoot him because you think he's scum. Everyone knows that there is a chance you're wrong, but being wrong isn't a crime, being afraid of being wrong is much worse.

And sure, if the town doesn't want to lynch you, then far be it from me to direct your shots. I just hope you're making educated decisions and not OMGUS shooting.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 12:43 GMT
#306
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.

You were die hard on Fishball,now betting him as town.. Yeah.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 12:46 GMT
#307
If I was to shoot someone because I think they are scum, I'd probably shoot BC. However he has been contributing, playing well, and is useful. I just think he's scummy. However if he is town thats a much bigger loss than Fishball.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 12:46 GMT
#308
On June 28 2011 21:43 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.

You were die hard on Fishball,now betting him as town.. Yeah.


Please find one post of mine where I said Fishball is mafia. Useless is not the same as scummy, though ultimately both are anti-town.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 28 2011 12:56 GMT
#309
On June 28 2011 21:37 deconduo wrote:
I have two trains of thought going on at the moment:

-Fishball is mafia. Mafia are scared that I'm going to kill him so they are trying to get me lynched. I would put Fishball, BC, Kurumi as scum. Other possible suspects are Palmar, Jackal, Chezinu. Radfield, LSB are probably town.

-Fishball is town. Mafia are just lurking away happy at the fact that nothing is going on. Chaoser, ILJ, sandroba would be my biggest suspects. Radfield, BC, Caller (*sigh*), probably town.

If you put a gun to my head, given how the game has played out so far, my gut says option number 2 right now.

If you want me to say something like Fishball is 100% town or 100% mafia, don't be dumb. Its day 1, theres not exactly a lot to go on. I don't know anything for certain. I do know that Fishball has been pretty unhelpful so far. When he was asked nicely to step up his game he refused. When he was threatened to step up his game he refused. As such, unless a better target presents itself, I'm shooting him tonight.


No you're not.

[image loading]

"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 12:56 GMT
#310
vote ##LSB

you backstabbing traitorous scum
c'mere you
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 12:56 GMT
#311
Hi, I want to write a little piece on the most helpful player in town. He thinks he's Ace, but he isn't. Also, he's bad. And he's scum.

On June 26 2011 07:23 Kurumi wrote:
Assuming we have Coroner type role should it target lynched people or night kills so we know how many blues or townies died ? Should vigi kills have the same priority as lynches ? Id like to avoid viging anyone though ,unless we are dead sure someone's scum .


No, you're bad. Vigis should absolutely be shooting.

On June 26 2011 08:05 Kurumi wrote:
It is just Fishball, just give him time to get running ! Either way I dont see a huge and strong case against him just yet,nothing crucial was told to be honest. It is just like lynching Chezinu based on meta.


I don't care if he's always like this. If he's that good at mafia as half of you seem to believe, it's his responsibility to step up and try to help lead the town to victory. There's nothing more annoying than townies who bask in their ignorance and believe they're somehow too good to try their best.


On June 27 2011 19:33 Kurumi wrote:
GGQ was killed because he is lucky when it comes to being mafia,gg vigilante.


Nice analysis, only someone like you could honestly think such bullshit, but no worries, you can just hide behind the fact that "you're trolling".

Oh wait, that's bad for town too.

On June 27 2011 19:55 Kurumi wrote:
RoL,Ace stated that Mafia with 2KP would be too strong in this setup so I think it is either real Vigilante or Third Party Planar Dragon.


Thanks for telling us the rules


On June 27 2011 22:00 Kurumi wrote:
##Vote Hesmyrr


Good pressure

On June 27 2011 22:57 Kurumi wrote:
LSB,why the heck are You discussing night hits when we don't know shit,why do You suspect Caller killing GGQ? I know there are people with motive to kill GGQ,but betting it on Caller just because is dumb. I think we should leave Night hits for now.


If you know something that the town doesnt, care to share?


On June 27 2011 23:46 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2011 23:43 Caller wrote:
I dont understand why nobody believes that I annihilated GGQ's ass

do you doubt the size of my penis?

come at me bro


Feed other trolls, nice.


On June 28 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
I will continue herping derping till something worth a while comes or two men in black come to my house.


ok, so you're not only being deliberately bad, but you're also refusing to try to help. There's nothing to it but scum.

Can we just shoot him yet?
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 13:02 GMT
#312
Palmar,call a hit on Caller then I will start caring about Your worthless post-by-post "analysis". Trying to get rid of "weak" townie? Caller is bigger fish,too big for Your scummy mouth to swallow. I won't get lynched myself Day 1 like in XXXIX,in this game I will defend myself and bring town scum to lynch.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 13:07 GMT
#313
On June 28 2011 22:02 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar,call a hit on Caller then I will start caring about Your worthless post-by-post "analysis". Trying to get rid of "weak" townie? Caller is bigger fish,too big for Your scummy mouth to swallow. I won't get lynched myself Day 1 like in XXXIX,in this game I will defend myself and bring town scum to lynch.


How about you start doing that then.

Cool, go write me something on caller, he's a troll.

But honestly, is your town play "nah it's fine that I don't contribute and troll, cause someone else is doing it too/more".

Is that it?

Cause y'know, your goal isn't being "not the worst townie" but rather being "the best townie you can be".
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 13:09 GMT
#314
Palmar,You were the guy who said mass shooting is acceptable in this game. It is not.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 13:11 GMT
#315
On June 28 2011 22:09 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar,You were the guy who said mass shooting is acceptable in this game. It is not.


It is.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 13:13 GMT
#316
On June 28 2011 22:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 22:09 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar,You were the guy who said mass shooting is acceptable in this game. It is not.


It is.

I forgot for a while You're scum,sorry.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 13:20 GMT
#317
On June 28 2011 22:13 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 22:11 Palmar wrote:
On June 28 2011 22:09 Kurumi wrote:
Palmar,You were the guy who said mass shooting is acceptable in this game. It is not.


It is.

I forgot for a while You're scum,sorry.


I probably shouldn't bother trying to explain this to you, but some of the vigs might read this and actually get the idea.

assume a hypothetical situation, 7town vs 2mafia.

assume worst case scenario, town mislynches every time. there is a vigi in game.

cycle 1 7v2

lynch (can hit town or mafia)
maf kill (can only hit town

cycle 2 5v2

lynch (can hit town or mafia)
maf kill (can only hit town)

cycle 3 3v2

lynch (can hit town or mafia)

Game over.

In this scenario, three out of the 5 kills it takes to end the game, were town sided kills. Now let's assume we have a batshit insane compulsive vigilante.

cycle 1 7v2

lynch (can hit town or mafia)
vig shot (can hit town or mafia, but not vigilante)
maf kill (can only hit town)


cycle 2 4v2

lync (can hit town or mafia)
vig shot (can hit town or mafia, but not vigilante)

Game over.

In this scenario, the town gets 4 of the 5 kills it takes to end the game.

Vigilantes should be shooting the first night, and every night there after, especially in a game where we don't know the role-setup and the flips don't mean anything, so any clever mafia is just going to keep random distance between all it's members.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 13:21 GMT
#318
ironically both kurumi and palmar come out scummy in this exchange

just sayin ^^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 13:23 GMT
#319
The shady Iraqis who sold me my shotgun only gave me one bullet.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 28 2011 13:24 GMT
#320
Just a reminder that not voting results in a warning. Second time is a modkill.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.