• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 105 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 17:24 GMT
#1821
Righty ho

##Vote: kitaman27
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 17:38 GMT
#1822
On May 29 2011 02:21 GMarshal wrote:
Also take a care full look at those chaoser threatened the most, because it looks to me like scum chose a gradual loss over an immediate loss, this means that funnily enough Eiii and kita are at the top of the list of people to lynch today.


I think you are the mole. You find it necessary to explain why chaoser was killed instead of yourself. That is a sign of guilt. Your list check is equivalent to four of chaoser's role checks. Why is deconduo of all people getting shot instead of you? In addition, your day three list post in no way confirms you. There was a police radio, so you were forced to post it.

I suppose it is time to role claim. I'm the incredibly awful medic. For those who doubt it, I am 100% positive foolishness and meapak are medics, even though I do not know their roles. I have been informed that I'm not weak and based on GM's checks going through I can assume I am not paranoid. My protects were as follows:

1) Night one I protected Radfield. I was split between scamp and radifeld, but I had a much stronger town read on radfield. I did not realize he was bulletproof or else my protect obviously would have been elsewhere.

2) Night two I protected GMarshal. I was on Node until 12:00. I literally switched last minute after he posted that he would not be protecting GM. I strongly hinted at being medic in the thread so our protections did not overlap, but he decided to invent the radio instead.

3) Night three/four I protected GMarshal.

As I am medic, I should not be lynched tonight. Scum either must shoot me, which narrows down GM's suspect list or risk protection, which extends the game for us. If necessary, you guys can lynch me later on, but right now is not the optimized plan.

Either GM should be lynched to confirm the list or meapak, eiii, or radfield gets lynched tonight. GM and eiii are role checkers so they can confirm me if necessary.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 28 2011 17:44 GMT
#1823
If you guys want to lynch me to confirm the check I'm actually ok with that.
The deal is if we do that we don't have enough lynches to kill everyone on my list, up to you guys, if you believe that my behavior post day 3 has been solidly enough town to believe me then don't and trust my list. If you think certainty is worth wasting a lynch then go for that, just remember whatever you decide don't change your mind later on, if you are going to trust me, then don't wait till we hit lylo and theres only one person left on a list alive to start questioning the list, lynch me now, when you can still sort of afford to.

On to why I pointed out why chaoser was shot instead of me, its because I find it really, really weird, I understand why it makes me look doubtful, and that was the only logical explanation that occurred to me.

Kita, why didn't you counterclaim when tnkted claimed medic?
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 17:48 GMT
#1824
On May 27 2011 19:08 Radfield wrote:
Radfield: Was attacked repeatedly by Ace and pushed to be lynched.

Meapak_Ziphh: Came out firing on Day 3 by pushing for both Ace and Caller to be lynched. Kept up his pressure on Caller, and kept up his posting regularity

Kitaman: Has a big blowout with Caller and pushes for his role claim. Otherwise seems reasonable in his posting. His activity goes way up once Day 3 hits, and not in a scummy way.

Eiii: Has a total of 7 posts once Day 3 hits. None of them are substantial and only a couple are game related in any way(and only 1 is more than 1 line). He is also defended by Kurumi several times during the game when he didn't needed to be defended. Prior to Day 3, despite not having a lot of posts, all his posts were paragraphs, and all addressed game issues. My vote for the mole.

##Vote Eiii



I wish you had done the other list GM, as it had both myself and Bum on it, which would have given us a better starting spot. For what it's worth, GM is not 100% cleared , though Bum and Foolishness are.

Anyways I think Eiii is the mole. Whomever the mole was, they made a huge blunder not killing GM last night. They simply had to risk the medic and shoot for him, as leaving him alive ends it.

#Vote Eiii
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 18:14 GMT
#1825
Going to vote meapak; still not convinced we even have a mole.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 28 2011 18:40 GMT
#1826
On May 29 2011 03:14 Foolishness wrote:
Going to vote meapak; still not convinced we even have a mole.


I'd think the only way meapak would be scum is if he was the mole. Dreamflower was the one who made that analysis on Ace. You could go back and check it for clues, but she did call him scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 18:49 GMT
#1827
On May 29 2011 02:44 GMarshal wrote:
Kita, why didn't you counterclaim when tnkted claimed medic?


tnkted claimed doctor.

On May 29 2011 03:14 Foolishness wrote:
Going to vote meapak; still not convinced we even have a mole.


meapak has been confirmed non scum by the killer list check, unless he has a cover role. The only possibility is that he is scum. That being said, I think now would be a good time for him to claim.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 28 2011 18:50 GMT
#1828
@Foolishness theres no way we *don't* have a mole

The police radio revealed that the killerSOS vote list had two mafia. Kurumi and tnkted were both on that list, they are both dead now. My second check revealed 1 mafia on that list. There *has* to be a mole in play.

Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 18:51 GMT
#1829
On May 29 2011 03:50 GMarshal wrote:
@Foolishness theres no way we *don't* have a mole

The police radio revealed that the killerSOS vote list had two mafia. Kurumi and tnkted were both on that list, they are both dead now. My second check revealed 1 mafia on that list. There *has* to be a mole in play.



"And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person (cannot use this on mayor election)."

So you're saying you got one, rather than three?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 28 2011 18:55 GMT
#1830
On May 29 2011 03:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 03:50 GMarshal wrote:
@Foolishness theres no way we *don't* have a mole

The police radio revealed that the killerSOS vote list had two mafia. Kurumi and tnkted were both on that list, they are both dead now. My second check revealed 1 mafia on that list. There *has* to be a mole in play.



"And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person (cannot use this on mayor election)."

So you're saying you got one, rather than three?

Should have read "one left" my bad.
the actual result I was PMed was 3/10 mafia, again if you have a problem with it, lynch me, I'm happy to go, with that if it will stop you people from doubting me already, just be sure you can kill the one scum out of four people with two lynches.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 18:57 GMT
#1831
On May 29 2011 03:55 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 03:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:50 GMarshal wrote:
@Foolishness theres no way we *don't* have a mole

The police radio revealed that the killerSOS vote list had two mafia. Kurumi and tnkted were both on that list, they are both dead now. My second check revealed 1 mafia on that list. There *has* to be a mole in play.



"And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person (cannot use this on mayor election)."

So you're saying you got one, rather than three?

Should have read "one left" my bad.
the actual result I was PMed was 3/10 mafia, again if you have a problem with it, lynch me, I'm happy to go, with that if it will stop you people from doubting me already, just be sure you can kill the one scum out of four people with two lynches.


Considering we have less than 5 lynches to deal with, why aren't you opposed to having yourself lynched if it means it decreases our chances of winning?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 28 2011 19:06 GMT
#1832
On May 29 2011 03:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 03:55 GMarshal wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:50 GMarshal wrote:
@Foolishness theres no way we *don't* have a mole

The police radio revealed that the killerSOS vote list had two mafia. Kurumi and tnkted were both on that list, they are both dead now. My second check revealed 1 mafia on that list. There *has* to be a mole in play.



"And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person (cannot use this on mayor election)."

So you're saying you got one, rather than three?

Should have read "one left" my bad.
the actual result I was PMed was 3/10 mafia, again if you have a problem with it, lynch me, I'm happy to go, with that if it will stop you people from doubting me already, just be sure you can kill the one scum out of four people with two lynches.


Considering we have less than 5 lynches to deal with, why aren't you opposed to having yourself lynched if it means it decreases our chances of winning?

Because im afraid that every time we try to make a lynch out of that list the defense is going to be "oh GM isn't guaranteed to be town, so he could be lying, lynch him instead" I'm willing to deal with that, once, today, I'm not going to deal with that shit at close to lylo or lylo itself, at this point the mafia is going to leave me alive to keep from confirming the lists, so in order to avoid everyone making it an issue I'm willing to take the lynch. Or everyone can agree to not doubt the list and move on, one or the other, at this point the mafia is probably banking on getting the one or two people from the list other than themselves lynched and then lynching me at lylo. I'm not going to allow it to happen that way. Go for one or for the other kita, are you desperate enough to prove me right?
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 19:17 GMT
#1833
Please stop arguing.

There are two possibilies right now:

a) GMarshal is scum. Whether the mole or mafia he is currently lying to us about this most recent list check.

b) GMarshal is not scum. Therefore he is telling the truth about his list check and there is a mole in play. One of either Radfield, Kitaman, Eiii or Meapak is the mole.

For now I am willing to accept that GM is telling the truth and is not the mole.


For those who doubt it, I am 100% positive foolishness and meapak are medics, even though I do not know their roles.


Do you mean to say that Foolishness and meapak ARE NOT medics? Otherwise I don't understand how we could have 3 medics.

Either way, lets kill Eiii today. If you are actually the medic, we pretty much win, as the mole cannot kill you or another player on the scum list(that would narrow down the list). The mole has to shoot at Foolishness and Bum first night, and has to kill you second night(as you will be protecting whomever is still alive out of those two). At this point I think we win.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 19:21 GMT
#1834
On May 29 2011 04:17 Radfield wrote:
Do you mean to say that Foolishness and meapak ARE NOT medics? Otherwise I don't understand how we could have 3 medics.


Opps, ya a typo.



I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 19:26 GMT
#1835
The breakdown:

Alive right now:
Foolishness
Bum
GM
Radfield
Eiii
Kitaman
Meapak

We lynch Eiii, and the mole kills Foolishness:
Bum
GM
Radfield
Kitaman
Meapak

We lynch Meapak
Bum
GM
Radfield
Kitaman

and now the mole has a problem, he cannot kill Bum, as Bum will be protected by Kitaman, therefore he must shoot either GM or Kitaman, and we lynch whichever player is left

This is a foolproof plan, except it relies on an assumption that I am not the mole. I like to think that the way ace pushed to have me lynched clears me of the mole, but you guys can decide that.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 19:27 GMT
#1836
I'm confused, explain to me again why we shouldn't be killing meapak?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 19:27 GMT
#1837
Ver, does the mole lose his original drafted power once he becomes inducted?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 19:38 GMT
#1838
On May 29 2011 04:27 Foolishness wrote:
I'm confused, explain to me again why we shouldn't be killing meapak?


Why would we kill Meapak? What makes him more likely to be the mole than Eiii or Kitaman?


Also, If you have a defensive role, you should claim, so that Kitaman can protect Bum tonight and we are guaranteed victory.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 19:39 GMT
#1839
EBWOP: What makes him more likely to be the mole than Eiii, Kitaman, GM or myself.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 20:43 GMT
#1840
Eiii wasn't around to send in a role check but he was around to send in his kill?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 48m
Patches Events
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.