• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8568 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 105 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 27 2011 20:37 GMT
#1801
GMarshal said he checked me last night, but I'm assuming that that only returns what role I am and not my alignment correct? At the very least, if I had some really scummy role (i.e. godfather) he would have outed me already, so you can all be sure I don't have a strange role.

Honestly at this point I feel like we've started a brand new game. The only person I think we can for sure confirm is Radfield, because Ace has no reason to check him on night 1 if he knows he is the mole. I don't think we can for sure confirm GMarshal/chaoser/Bum just because they've done what they were "supposed" to do yesterday.

We do not even know for sure that there is a mole, which means we should start with meapak, myself, and kitaman for tomorrow's lynch (remember Eiii was confirmed innocent on day 2 by infinitestory).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 27 2011 20:39 GMT
#1802
Assuming nothing strange happens, we should have 3 lynches to find the remaining member.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 27 2011 21:51 GMT
#1803
24 days/24 nights seems fine to me
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 27 2011 22:12 GMT
#1804
On May 28 2011 06:51 chaoser wrote:
24 days/24 nights seems fine to me


Me too.

GMarshal should use his vote check on a group of 4 people to split the town in half. With 3 lynches we should be able to sort things out.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 27 2011 23:15 GMT
#1805
Well, this might be my last post in life, but w/e. I'm exhausted after the last three or so days, and am going to bed, so I won't be around for the day post. If I die, well then gl town, win it for me. If I don't die then I'll reveal the results of my list check tomorrow morning, which should lead us to victory,

BTW chaoser, you should check one of Mepak, kita and Eiii, in my opinion.

Either way, going to sleep now, night everyone.
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 00:22 GMT
#1806
Also, if we have a medic left among foolishness, Meapak or Kita, obviously protect GM.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 04:20:55
May 28 2011 04:13 GMT
#1807
Day 5

[image loading]


Unlike in XXXIX, Chaoser actually was the detective this time around. Unfortunately, history repeated itself otherwise and he got shot yet again.


Chaoser the Modern Detective has been killed



24 hours for a lynch. Might be slightly late tomorrow but lynch ends at the time, even if I'm not here.

Liquipedia
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 28 2011 04:45 GMT
#1808
Poor chaoser, we'll win it for you. GM, when you get around to it, give the results. Assuming there is only one left, they sure are dragging this out, so they must think they at least have a shot. I'm not sure if it's right to think like that, but I can't help it. I think foolishness would have too much dignity to not bite the bullet in his position if he was scum.

Or they just want to play it out.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 05:25 GMT
#1809
On May 28 2011 13:45 bumatlarge wrote:
Poor chaoser, we'll win it for you. GM, when you get around to it, give the results. Assuming there is only one left, they sure are dragging this out, so they must think they at least have a shot. I'm not sure if it's right to think like that, but I can't help it. I think foolishness would have too much dignity to not bite the bullet in his position if he was scum.

Or they just want to play it out.

I don't think that should be a factor. We're all good players here; I don't see any reason for them to throw in the towel early.

We'll wait for GM before we make a move. I suppose Eiii should also post the result of his claim? At least if he checked someone and found they had a really mafia role (such as the GF) he should say so immediately.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 28 2011 05:56 GMT
#1810
Ugh, sorry. I got back much later than expected, and wasn't able to get a night action in today :/
:3
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 06:14 GMT
#1811
...
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 28 2011 06:20 GMT
#1812
I'll wait for GM to post before I talk about kita, my read is back to inconclusive and I'm a little suspicious of Eiii again. Could someone tell me exactly why Eiii is cleared?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 28 2011 06:23 GMT
#1813
On May 28 2011 05:39 Foolishness wrote:
Assuming nothing strange happens, we should have 3 lynches to find the remaining member.

I just wanted to bring this to front as well. If we have too we can just carpet lynch kita foolishness and myself. Also, with their 1 KP, mafia can't kill Radfield at night so I think the town is gonna win this regardless of what happens.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 14:24 GMT
#1814
On May 28 2011 15:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 05:39 Foolishness wrote:
Assuming nothing strange happens, we should have 3 lynches to find the remaining member.

I just wanted to bring this to front as well. If we have too we can just carpet lynch kita foolishness and myself. Also, with their 1 KP, mafia can't kill Radfield at night so I think the town is gonna win this regardless of what happens.


If a endgame situation arises with Radfield vs 1 scum does the game end in a draw?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 14:39 GMT
#1815
lol, awesome.... Somehow I think mafia would be given the win in that situation.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 28 2011 16:28 GMT
#1816
GM, if you don't show up with your list check at some point you're going to force us to actually work for this win...
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2011 16:39 GMT
#1817
On May 28 2011 15:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'll wait for GM to post before I talk about kita, my read is back to inconclusive and I'm a little suspicious of Eiii again. Could someone tell me exactly why Eiii is cleared?

Infinitestory checked Eiii and got "same" as himself (parity cop). I'm saying that we don't even know for sure if there is a mole so we should act like there isn't one for the time being (and thus Eiii is cleared).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 28 2011 16:43 GMT
#1818
Well, in that case, dreamflower did attack ace head on and called him scum. Meapak isn't scum unless hes a mole.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 28 2011 16:46 GMT
#1819
Can we deduce from the first 3 vote list checks whether it is possible for a non mole scum to exist (without a godfather/cover role). I'll take a look after GM posts his results.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 28 2011 17:21 GMT
#1820
Sorry, took forever to get up today. I checked the KillerSOS list, I got a result of 1 mafia, which means that of

meapak
radfield
eiii
kitaman

one is scum, and foolishness and bum are cleared. Also take a care full look at those chaoser threatened the most, because it looks to me like scum chose a gradual loss over an immediate loss, this means that funnily enough Eiii and kita are at the top of the list of people to lynch today.

I'll start with kita

##Vote: kitaman27

Moderator
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 507
ViBE245
Livibee188
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1324
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 21m
Patches Events
14h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.