• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 179 Next
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 12 2011 02:58 GMT
#1321
What does EBWODP mean?

Also, Marshal where is this coming from? Why are you hating on me now? Make up your mind whether your going to have my lynched or not because if you are I don't want to vote for you anymore.

How can I possibly be more redish than OrigionalName or M0nsterChef?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#1322
What does EBWODP mean?


Edit By Way Of Double Post
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 12 2011 03:01 GMT
#1323
On April 12 2011 11:58 AirbladeOrange wrote:
What does EBWODP mean?

Also, Marshal where is this coming from? Why are you hating on me now? Make up your mind whether your going to have my lynched or not because if you are I don't want to vote for you anymore.

How can I possibly be more redish than OrigionalName or M0nsterChef?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=180405#1
anyone with any questions regarding definitions of terms please read this.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 12 2011 03:14 GMT
#1324
If my counting is correct, Dr. H is leading the mayor position with 13 votes and Pardoner landing onto GM with 12 votes. (By the time I am typing this up) There are people who have yet to vote, but with this many new players in the game I'm expecting 1 or 2 modkills.

Somehow because GM attracts new players to vote for him it is very unusual and scummy. What I find more scummy is the fact that there are a ton of switch votes towards Dr. H that is making him lead in votes. Like Kavdragon said, Dr. H has said that he would not run for mayor, BUT because he doesn't trust anyone else as mayor other than himself (because that would avoid mafia influence) he ran for mayor. His whole mayor platform is just, "I'm willing to listen to town discussion but if I decide that the town decision doesn't sound right to me, I will lynch whoever I feel is scum. (Even when the majority of the town says the lynch target is not scum) Also, don't blame me if I lynched town because everyone makes mistakes." Yet, he is getting votes purely because of people having a town read on him. I want a townie as Mayor too, but definitely not Dr.H.

Having said all this, I'm not saying that Dr. H is scum, I just do not feel comfortable with him being Mayor, especially with all the vote switches onto him. I'm inclined to believe there's at least 1 scum on the list of people that voted for him.

These are a few people who decided to switch to him (not complete list of who voted for Dr. H)

13.kevconsim - GM > DocH
16.tnkted - tnkted > DocH > GM (changed vote while I was typing this)
18.urashimakt - Prot > DocH
27.DoctorHelvetica - GM > DocH (lol)
28.darmousseh - GM > DocH
33.redFF - Prot > DocH

This list serves no purpose other than for me to keep track of who voted for what, but I decided to share it for those of you who do not do these types of record-keeping. My unwillingness to vote for Dr. H is based on the fact that there are many vote switches for him, as well as the general feelings I get from reading his posts.

What I wanted was for GM to be Mayor and Protactinium as Pardoner. I'm not saying the Pardoner is not an important role. I have read about why having scum in this role is not beneficial as it gives reds a free no lynch cycle, but I am still willing to take the risk and offer Prot the position as I feel his abilities and skill can be very beneficial to town, even if he decides to turn against us during the late game.

Think about it this way, we have him in the position, he uses his KP and DT checks depending on our decision or we lynch him. Except for his last one to complete his win condition of course. We don't have him in a position and he is forced to use his own judgement and KP that will most likely hit 1 or 2 townies (due to blacks are better off playing townie-like than-scum like).

In conclusion, I will place my vote on Protactinium in hopes that he can get the Pardoner position. But the chances are probably very slim because there's less than an hour til Day ends.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 03:26 GMT
#1325
On April 12 2011 11:46 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
green ! = correct


I completely agree.

However, my reputation as a scum hunter, when combined with the fact that I'm green adds weight to what I was saying earlier, because I am freed from any suspicion.

Green = Right intentions.

My scum reads right now are

Dr.H
Protactinium
RedFF (Haven't read his defense yet, but I'll try to update this based off of that.)
Chaoser (I haven't done analysis on him, so this is just a read.)

Oh, and as far as my conspiracy theories go, I don't think that any of them are fully right. I think that at the very least parts of them are. A lot of the time things will just fall into the mafia's hands, and they don't actually try to do them.

My reads/analysis on Protact and Dr.H stand.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 12 2011 03:31 GMT
#1326
Well, unless Protact is planning to log on and vote soon, he's getting modkilled anyways, so we'll find out.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 12 2011 03:32 GMT
#1327
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 03:32 GMT
#1328
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


If most of the town wants the assassin as pardoner then they really deserve to lose.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 03:33 GMT
#1329
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


Me and all 2 of my loyal supports will not allow that to happen.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 03:36 GMT
#1330
A little more depth to your guys' reasoning why DrH reads scum other than "a lot of switch votes to him" would be helpful. I feel like those switches happened because GM was suspected for the same reason: "too many votes straight to him".

If we keep having one or two persons say "Dr. H is the lesser of two evils, I'm switching to him" and then one or two persons saying "Dr. H seems scummy, I'm voting GM", all we do is create a balanced platform that gives two shots for red to score a mayor GF, if either one turns out to be red.

It may be too late to do anything about it now, but the more that's out in the open now the more we'll have to work with Day 2.
Who dat ninja?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 12 2011 03:39 GMT
#1331
On April 12 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


If most of the town wants the assassin as pardoner then they really deserve to lose.


Now that you know how weak (and even anti-town) the pardoner role is, why do you think that it's a bad deal for town to trade it for two kills and a role check?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 03:41 GMT
#1332
On April 12 2011 12:39 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


If most of the town wants the assassin as pardoner then they really deserve to lose.


Now that you know how weak (and even anti-town) the pardoner role is, why do you think that it's a bad deal for town to trade it for two kills and a role check?


BECAUSE ITS ANTI TOWN

if we are going to lynch the last mafia then Protac *has* to use it to by himslef an extra day to hunt out the last assassin

If we are in a position to win with a lynch he has to disrupt us so he can still win, *and* we can't afford to lynch him for it
Moderator
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 12 2011 03:45 GMT
#1333
Just got back a bit ago. Will have post coming soon but for now:

##vote: Protactinium
And so, we find the Sublime.
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 03:45 GMT
#1334
On April 12 2011 12:41 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 12:39 GGQ wrote:
On April 12 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


If most of the town wants the assassin as pardoner then they really deserve to lose.


Now that you know how weak (and even anti-town) the pardoner role is, why do you think that it's a bad deal for town to trade it for two kills and a role check?


BECAUSE ITS ANTI TOWN

if we are going to lynch the last mafia then Protac *has* to use it to by himslef an extra day to hunt out the last assassin

If we are in a position to win with a lynch he has to disrupt us so he can still win, *and* we can't afford to lynch him for it

It's apparently a pointless argument. He has less to vote and is pretty much out of time, so he's probably going to be modkilled, not to mention he is way down in the poll.

If you're voting for him and want to vote for either GM or DrH instead of nobody, I'd hurry up and switch.
Who dat ninja?
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 03:46 GMT
#1335
I think I'm sleepy. That should read:

He has yet to vote -
Who dat ninja?
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 03:47 GMT
#1336
And he's back, lol. Forget all of that.
Who dat ninja?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 03:48 GMT
#1337
GMarshal, you should change your lynch candidate to the most scummy person that votes for Protactinium within the next hour.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 03:49 GMT
#1338
On April 12 2011 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, you should change your lynch candidate to the most scummy person that votes for Protactinium within the next hour.

Next 11 minutes you mean?
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 03:50 GMT
#1339
On April 12 2011 12:49 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, you should change your lynch candidate to the most scummy person that votes for Protactinium within the next hour.

Next 11 minutes you mean?


Day post and voting thread says 1am I believe.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 03:50 GMT
#1340
On April 12 2011 12:41 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 12:39 GGQ wrote:
On April 12 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 12:32 Conversion wrote:
Didn't most town want proct as pardoner?

Unvoted and voted proct. hoping for some kind of vote switch before day ends...


If most of the town wants the assassin as pardoner then they really deserve to lose.


Now that you know how weak (and even anti-town) the pardoner role is, why do you think that it's a bad deal for town to trade it for two kills and a role check?


BECAUSE ITS ANTI TOWN

if we are going to lynch the last mafia then Protac *has* to use it to by himslef an extra day to hunt out the last assassin

If we are in a position to win with a lynch he has to disrupt us so he can still win, *and* we can't afford to lynch him for it


1) I highly doubt it would get to this point
2) If it got to that point we've already lost if it's like 2 town, 2 assassin, 1 mafia
3) I'd rather have proct be it so that if something like this does happen it's a foreseeable action while if mafia have it it could result in something we can't plan for at all
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 101
CranKy Ducklings18
TKL 0
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM837
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 837
Lowko500
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 153
Rex 28
MindelVK 24
TKL 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42442
Free 4911
Jaedong 1284
BeSt 575
Horang2 407
Soulkey 378
Soma 272
Zeus 241
Hyun 195
Last 135
[ Show more ]
sorry 125
Pusan 82
Mind 82
Yoon 50
Shinee 50
Sexy 45
soO 36
yabsab 21
ToSsGirL 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi657
XaKoH 430
canceldota45
Counter-Strike
byalli714
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2195
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo513
Pyrionflax273
ToD133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 54m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.