• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War235.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8539 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 179 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 01:21 GMT
#1281
On April 09 2011 17:13 Kavdragon wrote:
This is why ver posted his analysis during the night.


On April 10 2011 12:03 Kavdragon wrote:
I have been talking with veteran players (Ver, BC, and Foolishness) constantly since then about how I can improve my play, and analysis.


On April 12 2011 07:17 Kavdragon wrote:
I've been talking to Ver, BC and RoL a lot over the past few games trying to improve my play.


On April 12 2011 10:09 Kavdragon wrote:
It's funny, because this fits Ver's profiling for a new scum player almost exactly. Right down to the out of place list. (See: Ver's analysis of XXX)


New rule. You are no longer allowed to mention Ver's name. k thx.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 12 2011 01:24 GMT
#1282

Im gonna need VERification of this in the rules. It doesnt sound VERy true.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 12 2011 01:26 GMT
#1283
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#1284
On April 12 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean

loloolol

yeah wait this needs to be cleared up asap
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#1285
On April 12 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean


Especially Meapak. He has been up to no good since the start.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#1286
On April 12 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean

meapak is cohost by the way
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#1287
On April 12 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean


tlmafia IRC?

you know our hangout for all of tl mafia?

#TLMafia IRC on quakenet.

jump in, its where we banter uselessly while we wait for dayposts to come up and such ^_^
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#1288
On April 12 2011 10:28 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 10:26 tnkted wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 Rean wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts


I'm just reading through, but it looks like everyone else missed this.

Wtf?

Why are you in a chat room with meapak and GGQ? I thought only mafia had circles.

FOS Meapak GGQ and Rean


tlmafia IRC?

you know our hangout for all of tl mafia?

#TLMafia IRC on quakenet.

jump in, its where we banter uselessly while we wait for dayposts to come up and such ^_^


o
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 12 2011 01:31 GMT
#1289
+10 townie points for twinkles.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 01:31 GMT
#1290
EBWOP:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=160747&currentpage=2#28

I resisted it right after insane 2 was over since the dead had so much fun in IRC

/end of derailment
Moderator
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 01:34 GMT
#1291
EBWODP and similar acronyms: can someone explain them please? Thanks.

So we're coming down on 3.5 hours until the voting booths close, and while I'm not certain on who to point a finger at or suggest to lynch, I am very sure that we have a potential danger in the election. Currently, the stats look like this:

DoctorHelvetica: 13
DoctorHelvetica
Mr. Wiggles
TranceStorm
redFF
aidnai
The_Roist
Mig
darmousseh
tnkted
Rean
kevconism
jaminz
Conversion

Gmarshal: 11
Lanaia*
Robellicose
Coagulation
OriginalName
AirbladeOrange
M0nsterChef
Kenpachi
Serejai
Barundar
Lemonwalrus
Kavdragon

Protactinium: 5
chaoser
urashimakt
GGQ
MetalFace
Jackal58

Yet to vote: Barundar, Protactinium, Latrommi, Tackster

Have their votes on an a lost cause: ilovejohn, GMarshal, Eiii, DropBear, kitaman27, Pandain, DarthThienAn, Milkyst

*Lanaia has requested to be replaced and is not likely to be changing her(/his?) vote anytime soon


Presumably the big movement to support DrH spawned out of a suspicion of GMarshal's strong snap support that couldn't be ignored. If this still holds true, anyone still voting for GM who is either not absolutely sure he's pro-town and the best choice for mayor or (and I'm not accusing anyone specifically, because I've got no firm reads) they're mafia supporting him for whatever reason should change your vote A.S.A.P.

Right now we have a pretty even split open to sniping and, if the suspicion many have about GMarshal's support is actually true, bodyguard information could still fall into mafia hands even if mafia don't make an outright grab for the mayorship.

At this point I think the most likely outcomes are, in order: { (DrH, GM), (GM, DrH), (DrH, Prot) }

So, if you're town and still voting for GM, I want you to be absolutely sure that you believe that voting for him and granting him access to bodyguard info or allowing the vote to be sniped so that he is mayor is the best result for town. If it's not, I urge you to switch from GM to Prot, who I believe to be black despite some fleeting suspicions.
Who dat ninja?
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 01:36 GMT
#1292
I think I confused myself writing the sentence that's in italics, it felt long. It should read that if you're not certain that GM is the best bet, don't choose him. It also was meant to suggest that mafia wouldn't care either way, but that probably wasn't even necessary to try to fit in there.

Sorry for overcomplicating it.
Who dat ninja?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 12 2011 01:37 GMT
#1293
IM JUST GONNA THROW THIS OUT THERE
MY FIRST GAME WITH DOCH

From: DoctorHelvetica [ 10745 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: hey bro im sorry
Date: 10/25/10 13:48
i wasnt trying to be a dick to you to be rude but because its my strategy to get people riled up since i'm mafia in that game

don't take it personally. i remember my first game i played with really experienced played like ace and everyone came off as such a douche, it's just the nature of the game

no hard feelings :3

Reply
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 01:37 GMT
#1294
Right, people listen to the wisdom of this man who want to put an assassin in office. Great wisdom and Joy await us for electing a *known* non-town into a protected role. Perhaps you would like to invite the mafia in as well? That way we ensure a fair and even split, they might even promise to use their KP in the service of the town! Wouldn't that be *lovely*?
/end sarcasm

Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 12 2011 01:38 GMT
#1295


From: DoctorHelvetica [ 10745 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: hey bro im sorry
Date: 10/25/10 13:48
i wasnt trying to be a dick to you to be rude but because its my strategy to get people riled up since i'm mafia in that game

don't take it personally. i remember my first game i played with really experienced played like ace and everyone came off as such a douche, it's just the nature of the game

no hard feelings :3

Reply

JUST SAYING FOR ALL YOU NEWBS GOING "LOL DOCH IS PLAYING PRO TOWN"
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 01:40 GMT
#1296
Have you read like the last 10 pages or do you just like to yell a lot
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 12 2011 01:41 GMT
#1297
I just dont want to see fucking Kavdragon get lynched day 1.
its fucking stupid. there are better options.
Hes been an asset to town before.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 01:42 GMT
#1298
He's my #1 suspect besides Barundar and I haven't made a case for Barundar yet.

I'm not too set on you as town right now either. Who I lynch will depend heavily on whether or not Protactinium is pardoner.
RIP Aaliyah
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 01:43 GMT
#1299
On April 12 2011 10:37 GMarshal wrote:
Right, people listen to the wisdom of this man who want to put an assassin in office. Great wisdom and Joy await us for electing a *known* non-town into a protected role. Perhaps you would like to invite the mafia in as well? That way we ensure a fair and even split, they might even promise to use their KP in the service of the town! Wouldn't that be *lovely*?
/end sarcasm


I wouldn't expect a positive reaction to saying not to vote for you whether you were red or green, but I do know that I'd rather have a black as pardoner than even the slightest chance of a red as pardoner.
Who dat ninja?
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 12 2011 01:47 GMT
#1300
Gm if its close enough i'd rather has you as pardoner than protract, so i'll switch my vote.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27893
Calm 6522
Bisu 1993
Jaedong 1422
Larva 720
BeSt 499
Light 455
Soma 451
Stork 360
Snow 315
[ Show more ]
Rush 287
ZerO 234
Free 145
Barracks 113
Zeus 106
Mind 106
910 95
Killer 38
Trap 36
Shinee 34
Hyun 33
Terrorterran 32
ToSsGirL 27
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Bale 21
sorry 16
Sexy 11
soO 11
Sacsri 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8420
XaKoH 410
Counter-Strike
fl0m4071
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko893
B2W.Neo673
FrodaN630
crisheroes540
Beastyqt301
mouzStarbuck252
DeMusliM194
Livibee172
Hui .166
RotterdaM135
C9.Mang099
Trikslyr96
KnowMe77
QueenE76
Mew2King48
BRAT_OK 37
edward22
ZerO(Twitch)20
MindelVK17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2686
Other Games
• Shiphtur800
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.