• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9272 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 179 Next
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 11 2011 10:33 GMT
#1041
For now I am changing my vote to DrH. The most important factor for me is that gmarshal doesn't win the election and I think DrH has the best shot at beating him.

The votes surrounding gmarshal are suspicious. Most of the people who voted for him I don't trust (Kavdragon for posting a lot without any analysis I agreed with, Lanaia who has had several different excuses for why she hasn't posted and her only reason for trusting gmarshal is because of how he played previously, Robellicose, kenpachi, Serejai, M0nsterChef who all have posted very little and I don't have much information on, etc.

Also I feel like the odds that DrH and prot are working together is extremely small. I believe prot is an assassin and his analysis seems very good to me, especially concerning the fact that gmarshal has tons of fluff posts and almost no actual pro town analysis. So with this information I feel like DrH is a safer bet to actually be town

Here are a few small reads on people whose posts I looked through.

DrH- Seems to me to likely be a town player. While his reads and plans have changed a lot throughout the game (originally supported gmarshal, didn't want to run for mayor at the start, originally had a strong town read on tnkted, changed the order of which he thought kav should be lynched, etc) most of his changes seem logical and I have agreed with them. I think anyone who is actively looking through the thread for information will have their reads change a lot so this seems more believable to me than someone whose opinion has constantly stayed the same such as gmarshal FOSing mr wiggles the entire game even tho I can't really see anything mr wiggles would have done to warrant the suspicion.

aidnai -No super strong reads other than I agreed with his early criticisms of Drh and seeing him support Drh afterwords despite the criticism seems non mafia to me.

Wiggles- Had the best argument for why revealing the body guards was a bad idea for the town and I liked his reasoning when responding to gmarshal. So I feel hes probably town.

Kitaman- He was the first person to call out M0nsterChef for voting without posting. If M0nsterChef ends up being mafia it means kitaman is almost for sure town.

Lanaia- Gave 2 excuses for why she hasn't been posting much (bad internet and watching movie with bf) also she implied that with school starting tuesday she won't be able to post much so an excuse for future lurking. Along with that both her large posts don't have much content and are just filler without any strong opinions other than she likes gmarshal and assassins are bad.
Moderator
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 11 2011 10:58 GMT
#1042
Fair enough to keep an eye on me. I understand that my defensiveness towards DrH's pokes wasn't the most town thing to do.

About to go to school now, but can anyone tell me more about DrH's town play? Is he usually as aggressive? I know Barundar posted some things already, but has there been a case where DrH played an aggressive day 1 as townie?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 11 2011 11:00 GMT
#1043
and if he did, did he stop and try to pass it off as "gathering info" ? I just want to know DrH's town meta before I seriously vote for a candidate
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 11:21 GMT
#1044
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 12:03 GMT
#1045
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.
Daria
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia500 Posts
April 11 2011 12:18 GMT
#1046
On April 11 2011 21:03 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.
daria[e]
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 12:20 GMT
#1047
On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 21:03 OriginalName wrote:
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.


This is your first post in this thread. We are doing the mayoral vote right now, what are your thoughts on who should be mayor instead of just agreeing with my top scum read on lynching me?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 12:20 GMT
#1048
On April 11 2011 21:03 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.


Nice defense instead of arguing your case.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 12:23 GMT
#1049
On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 21:03 OriginalName wrote:
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.


EBWOP
Thankyou for your endorsement of my non-existant mayoral campaign.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 12:48 GMT
#1050
First of all, let me say that those of you saying that you aren't voting for me because I have votes are being silly, but w/e. I'm playing to my usual town abilities, and while I may not be the best I assure you I am town. While you guys may find my PbP analysis of wiggles, lackluster, im at least trying to find scum. Also those of you linking me to ON and M0nsterChef are being stupid, they voted for me, for who knows what reason. I'm willing to lynch ON on the provided analysis, since it seems solid and he fits the description of the type of lurkers I seek to punish.

If he flips red you can feel free to scrutinize the hell out of me. If he flips green, well then I expect you to reconsider the intelligence of voting Protactinium for anything at all, although by then if the town has been foolish enough to vote him in it will be too late.
Moderator
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 11 2011 13:01 GMT
#1051
It's pretty shitty for me that the one person to look at my posts and decide that I was probably green suddenly became #1 on everyone's lynch list. It's definitely a lose lose for me. If he flips green it doesn't clear me and if he flips red I am going to be targeted super hard.

Personally I do think there's a good chance ON is green but I only say that because I know I am green. If ON is red I don't really know what motivation he would have for saying I am green when he can easily just analyze me as red and most people will agree with him.

Also this is the same situation for you GMarshal. If ON flipped green I don't think it would clear you of being a red at all. Especially since you said you would be fine lynching him and if you were both reds then that seems kind of suicidal.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 13:06 GMT
#1052
If ON flips red it confirms basically everyone thought of as red so far as red. If he flips green(highly unlikely) Then it clears a shit ton of people and we have a few people who would look very red, myself included. I think ON is the lynch which would give us the most information, regardless of how he flips.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 13:08 GMT
#1053
Also Protac you seem pretty adamant that getting Dr.H elected over me is a better choice, because I am "failing to provide analysis" yet I notice that most of Dr.H's reads have been on "gut" rather than actually backed up by evidence.

You seem to be getting a little desperate, afraid to die perhaps? At this point nothing you say should have any credibility since you now *have* to get elected to win and you are going to promise us the moon and the entire scum team if we just shield you. Your actually make Kav's theory that you and Dr.H might be scum together a little credible...not that I believe it, you are clearly the assassin and just desperate to make your gambit pay off.
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 13:09 GMT
#1054
On April 11 2011 21:18 Milkyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 21:03 OriginalName wrote:
On April 11 2011 20:21 redFF wrote:
Finally, people listening to reason. DrH, Protact or kita, i dont care who it is, should be mayor. A day one lynch of OriginalName is a good idea. If he flips red, that means that Gmarshal is likely red, as are the other people who voted for him with little reasoning and leapt to each others defence when i called them out on it. M0nsterChef and AirbladeOrange. If original name flips red then we can also probably pin MiG because ON did a contentless analysis where he named him town. Town has to band together and vote for one of those 3.


Yo town, when I flip green lynch this dude plz kthxbye.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm voting for redFF. He wants people to be lynched, been talking alot of trash as well throughout the thread. He's also wanting to urge the townies to vote for one of these three... little bit suspicious if you ask me.

Since DocH doesn't appear to be here atm I'll pick up the slack for him.
Wtf are you smoking????? I suggest you invest an hour and begin reading from BB's OP to right here.
Then stop and reevaluate what you just posted.
Life can only kill you once.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 11 2011 13:13 GMT
#1055
On April 11 2011 22:06 redFF wrote:
If ON flips red it confirms basically everyone thought of as red so far as red. If he flips green(highly unlikely) Then it clears a shit ton of people and we have a few people who would look very red, myself included. I think ON is the lynch which would give us the most information, regardless of how he flips.


I disagree that if ON flips red it instantly confirms everyone as red. I say this once again because I know I am green. If he flips red I am probably going to be the next person lynched and then when I flip green you will be back to being uncertain about what everyone is.

At the same time if he flips green it really doesn't clear anyone because like I said Gmarshal has already said hes fine lynching ON which he can easily say if hes red but I doubt he would ever say if they were both red.

Finally I don't think if he flipped green it would even make you look that red. To me you don't really come off as red you just come as an overzealous green who views everything as black/white instead of realizing the situation probably isn't so clear cut.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 13:15 GMT
#1056
On April 11 2011 22:13 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 22:06 redFF wrote:
If ON flips red it confirms basically everyone thought of as red so far as red. If he flips green(highly unlikely) Then it clears a shit ton of people and we have a few people who would look very red, myself included. I think ON is the lynch which would give us the most information, regardless of how he flips.


I disagree that if ON flips red it instantly confirms everyone as red. I say this once again because I know I am green. If he flips red I am probably going to be the next person lynched and then when I flip green you will be back to being uncertain about what everyone is.

At the same time if he flips green it really doesn't clear anyone because like I said Gmarshal has already said hes fine lynching ON which he can easily say if hes red but I doubt he would ever say if they were both red.

Finally I don't think if he flipped green it would even make you look that red. To me you don't really come off as red you just come as an overzealous green who views everything as black/white instead of realizing the situation probably isn't so clear cut.


I wouldn't want you lynched next, the fact that you changed your vote to DrH means im going to have to re-read all your posts. I would probably have a lynch of M0nsterChef day2 if ON flips red and a check on GM.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 11 2011 13:52 GMT
#1057
On April 11 2011 21:48 GMarshal wrote:
First of all, let me say that those of you saying that you aren't voting for me because I have votes are being silly, but w/e. I'm playing to my usual town abilities, and while I may not be the best I assure you I am town. While you guys may find my PbP analysis of wiggles, lackluster, im at least trying to find scum. Also those of you linking me to ON and M0nsterChef are being stupid, they voted for me, for who knows what reason. I'm willing to lynch ON on the provided analysis, since it seems solid and he fits the description of the type of lurkers I seek to punish.

If he flips red you can feel free to scrutinize the hell out of me. If he flips green, well then I expect you to reconsider the intelligence of voting Protactinium for anything at all, although by then if the town has been foolish enough to vote him in it will be too late.

Would you be willing to lynch M0nsterChef as well? Interesting... Why ON but not M0nsterChef?



On April 11 2011 22:01 Mig wrote:
It's pretty shitty for me that the one person to look at my posts and decide that I was probably green suddenly became #1 on everyone's lynch list. It's definitely a lose lose for me. If he flips green it doesn't clear me and if he flips red I am going to be targeted super hard.

Personally I do think there's a good chance ON is green but I only say that because I know I am green. If ON is red I don't really know what motivation he would have for saying I am green when he can easily just analyze me as red and most people will agree with him.

Also this is the same situation for you GMarshal. If ON flipped green I don't think it would clear you of being a red at all. Especially since you said you would be fine lynching him and if you were both reds then that seems kind of suicidal.


how do you know that anyone is green? The game just started... no actions have been done by any blues, so no one know what anyone else's alignment is.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 11 2011 13:55 GMT
#1058
On April 11 2011 22:06 redFF wrote:
If ON flips red it confirms basically everyone thought of as red so far as red. If he flips green(highly unlikely) Then it clears a shit ton of people and we have a few people who would look very red, myself included. I think ON is the lynch which would give us the most information, regardless of how he flips.


Actually, Protract is the one that would give us the most information. ON is nowhere near a threat right now. Meanwhile, I am convinced that DrH is a horrible candidate for mayor. How many of the people that disagree with him has he targeted for a lynch? So far he's accused myself, Kav, Kita, and Potract of being scum. The only one he doesn't think is scum is GM and he's been taking Protract and other people's arguements to support that. He isn't running on a platform of substance, just one of accusing all the other candidates of scumming.

And lynching ON won't clear up anything. Maybe he was just acting like he disagreed with you to prove that you're actually green when you're read? You have know idea exactly how devious the mafia can act in this game. Lynching ON won't prove anyone's greenness other than ONs.

You need to be extremely careful with bandwagoning in this game. If nobody is disagreeing with you it means that mafia likes your idea, or is laying low because its late game and there are 6 people alive.

Do not be sheep, newbies.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 11 2011 14:00 GMT
#1059
On April 11 2011 22:15 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 22:13 Mig wrote:
On April 11 2011 22:06 redFF wrote:
If ON flips red it confirms basically everyone thought of as red so far as red. If he flips green(highly unlikely) Then it clears a shit ton of people and we have a few people who would look very red, myself included. I think ON is the lynch which would give us the most information, regardless of how he flips.


I disagree that if ON flips red it instantly confirms everyone as red. I say this once again because I know I am green. If he flips red I am probably going to be the next person lynched and then when I flip green you will be back to being uncertain about what everyone is.

At the same time if he flips green it really doesn't clear anyone because like I said Gmarshal has already said hes fine lynching ON which he can easily say if hes red but I doubt he would ever say if they were both red.

Finally I don't think if he flipped green it would even make you look that red. To me you don't really come off as red you just come as an overzealous green who views everything as black/white instead of realizing the situation probably isn't so clear cut.


I wouldn't want you lynched next, the fact that you changed your vote to DrH means im going to have to re-read all your posts. I would probably have a lynch of M0nsterChef day2 if ON flips red and a check on GM.



*facepalm*

Mafia wants to act like town you know. It is very easy for them to vote for somebody pro-town in an attempt to fit in. MiB changing is vote doesn't prove anything.

What proves his greenness, IMO, its his response to DrHs tunneling. He's been playing more like a shy newbie green forced out into the open by DrH than a scum. If he was scum he'd being coached by the more experienced mafia members on his team, and he'd be posting small helpful little bits of content and trying to stay under the radar, which isn't particularly hard in this shitstorm of a thread. There are several newbies that match that description already.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 11 2011 14:02 GMT
#1060
On April 09 2011 13:36 DropBear wrote:
/confirm
My life for the town!


On April 10 2011 00:16 redFF wrote:
Hey guys i'm town


I'm always weary of people who find it necessary to post that they are town.

Inactives that should know better:

Lemon-Still hasn't posted. Playing pokemon instead.

Tackster-Zero posts

Rean-Only two posts, both re guarding assassins.

GGQ- Supports prot, no posts in over 25 pages

ilovejohn- sick

DarthThienAn - Quotes one of Kav's newbie posts to tell us that he agrees and then proceeds to vote for pandain, the fake dt claim.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.