• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9970 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 179 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:42 GMT
#941
Yeah i've been supporting a lynch on M0nsterChef for a while now as if he flips red it will confirm GM to be red and put huge weight on the GM voters.

kevcon, i suspect them because they made a vote without posting reasoning, not because they are not posting very much. It just seems that most of the contentless vote reasons are by people who are voting GM. This could be because he announced his campaign early and people are just voting for the person with the most votes already or could be because the mafia are voting for their candidate. I'm just posting my analysis and suspicions.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2011 00:42 GMT
#942
On April 11 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 09:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
It may be overreacting, but this seems like perfect kita logic. I read every single post of PYP3 with excruciating detail, and let's not talk about how kitaman27 played... Cough cough shoot the pretty much confirmed townie that netted a ridiculous number of Mafia multiple times.


On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
I feel like I could say a lot more to you and lecture on and on for hours, but it's not worth it. Also, I didn't respond to you because you weren't worth responding to. This is exactly the same as your obstinate and utterly stupid play in PYP3: you don't see reason buddy.


On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
You are historically not a pro-town player. PYP3 again . Nothing further needed on that. I highly doubt you're able to argue down a bandwagon, and as said before that's not how Pardons are to be used anyway.


Is that going to be your response to everything? If you want to address my play in a game outside the thread then fine, but to bring it up 5 months later and use it as the basis for why you think I'm stupid just because I don't want a black in office is silly.

Since you insist on bringing up PYP3 so much, how did it work out for the town when they decided to ally with the "SK third party"?

chaoser
redFF
urashimakt

Protactinium loses if town wins.

Let me repeat that.

Protactinium loses if town wins.

This is a point he cannot deny. Therefore we do not want him around for late game. Giving him two bodyguards will likely bring him to late game.


Incorrect

wat
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 00:43 GMT
#943
On April 11 2011 09:12 Coagulation wrote:
to be fair i would like to see GM as mayor and Doch as pardoner.


Thanks for being sane Coag ^_^

Also redFF the reason im restating something is because SOME PEOPLE *cough* are not getting the picture Protact and scumhunt his ass off and I wouldnt get an honest shit about most of his opinions, and neither should you.

Im merely picking THE ONE CANDIDATE that is actually feasable in my mind. Kav just has too much heat on him to deserve 2 bodyguards at this point.

DrH i have my worries towards but in my mind hes still a better choice for a pardoner then an Assassin, do note ASSASSINS ARE NOT TOWN I dont care if he decides that he cant backstab us HES NOT TOWN, he could be fakeclaiming red to try to get into an advantagous position what does that mean HES STILL NOT TOWN!

a TOWNIE MAYOR is better than a NON-TOWNIE MAYOR

Pleas go back and note the difference between TOWN and NON-TOWN (ie SCUM).
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 00:43 GMT
#944
Protactinium loses if town wins.


I agree with this. As late game approaches he will obviously delay town's victory if he's not close to winning the assassin game. I guess in the end the argument is over whether or not he will be helpful to the town before this point comes about. Will he be worth it?

I think him being mayor is worth it (not red, gives us two KP and a check, strong analyst)

Another issue that might come up is what will happen if he does indeed not listen to town. Will town waste a lynch on him? It'd be a hard call since we spent a lot of time talking about getting him into office but I know that I will have a zero tolerance policy against him. He fucks up, I don't care, I will vote for his lynch.

This ties back into the previous point which is will his marginal utility be positive up to that point or will it cost us. As I said before, I think it's worth it.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 00:43 GMT
#945
laptop fail ignore that post.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 11 2011 00:45 GMT
#946
Hi guys, my name is Serejai. I don't really know how to play this game but I think I'm supposed to post about my experience making towns or something? So here goes.

When I was a kid I used to play Sim City quite a lot. I was only like seven or eight so I made some mistakes, but overall I did really well managing my cities (until I summoned aliens or godzilla to destroy them lol). Sometimes I think I let pollution get a tad out of hand, but it was pretty hard to balance industrial demand and pollution together so I just stuck the industrial areas in a corner surrounded by a ton of trees.

When I got a few years older, this game called Sim Town came out where you actually manage your own town and individual houses and shops. I was really good at this game in my opinion. It was a bit easier than Sim City because it was meant for younger kids, but I don't feel that detracts from my qualifications any.

I'm also really good with legos and I have a lego train and a bunch of lego city buildings. I dunno which sets exactly, but I built a lego town on my coffee table and I think I did pretty well (until my cat walks over it haha).

So I think I'm pretty good at town games and stuff.

Um, I'm also supposed to vote for someone I think? So...

##Vote GMarshal

I think he has the most votes so he's probably a veteran or something I guess (I don't really understand what I'm voting for but the thread says I have to...). The other guy with a lot of votes... Prostatetractor or whatever said he's an assassin... I don't think that's a good thing to vote for is it? If it is I may change my vote (if I can do that) but it sounds like he's just going to kill people or something.

Also I'm sorry for the late post, I'm not inactive so please don't ban me or anything. I've just had a busy day... had to plant flowers outside and cut some tree limbs.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2011 00:46 GMT
#947
;_;.. Serejai.. that was the most irrelevant post i ever read in my life
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 00:46 GMT
#948
lolololollololol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:47 GMT
#949
On April 11 2011 09:45 Serejai wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Serejai. I don't really know how to play this game but I think I'm supposed to post about my experience making towns or something? So here goes.

When I was a kid I used to play Sim City quite a lot. I was only like seven or eight so I made some mistakes, but overall I did really well managing my cities (until I summoned aliens or godzilla to destroy them lol). Sometimes I think I let pollution get a tad out of hand, but it was pretty hard to balance industrial demand and pollution together so I just stuck the industrial areas in a corner surrounded by a ton of trees.

When I got a few years older, this game called Sim Town came out where you actually manage your own town and individual houses and shops. I was really good at this game in my opinion. It was a bit easier than Sim City because it was meant for younger kids, but I don't feel that detracts from my qualifications any.

I'm also really good with legos and I have a lego train and a bunch of lego city buildings. I dunno which sets exactly, but I built a lego town on my coffee table and I think I did pretty well (until my cat walks over it haha).

So I think I'm pretty good at town games and stuff.

Um, I'm also supposed to vote for someone I think? So...

##Vote GMarshal

I think he has the most votes so he's probably a veteran or something I guess (I don't really understand what I'm voting for but the thread says I have to...). The other guy with a lot of votes... Prostatetractor or whatever said he's an assassin... I don't think that's a good thing to vote for is it? If it is I may change my vote (if I can do that) but it sounds like he's just going to kill people or something.

Also I'm sorry for the late post, I'm not inactive so please don't ban me or anything. I've just had a busy day... had to plant flowers outside and cut some tree limbs.

haha very good
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 00:47 GMT
#950
On April 11 2011 09:46 Kenpachi wrote:
;_;.. Serejai.. that was the most irrelevant post i ever read in my life


You have to admit it was pretty awesome tho xD
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:50 GMT
#951
HAHAHAHAHA
Awesome

on a more important note what page do we lose the all button?
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:52 GMT
#952
50
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 01:06 GMT
#953
On April 11 2011 08:21 DarthThienAn wrote:
##Vote Pandain


also no one voting for me wtf
RIP Aaliyah
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 01:08 GMT
#954
I trust Gmarshal more than you...
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 01:11 GMT
#955
On April 11 2011 10:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 08:21 DarthThienAn wrote:
##Vote Pandain


also no one voting for me wtf


He posted earlier that it was just a placeholder. And there is a bandwagon in GM and since you have been real aggresive for a while maybe people just don't like you. That said, if i could have it my way i would probably have you mayor and protact pardoner, but i only have one vote and see no reason to change it right now.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 01:15 GMT
#956
i dont think there is a scum bandwagon for GM. I think people trust him more. I think other people who havent played before are seeing others endorse him and jumping on.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 01:22 GMT
#957
On April 11 2011 10:15 kevconsim wrote:
i dont think there is a scum bandwagon for GM. I think people trust him more. I think other people who havent played before are seeing others endorse him and jumping on.


Well i didn't say it was a scum bandwagon,you said that, just a bandwagon. and that is what i mean, there are sheep right now.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 01:23 GMT
#958
well the scum have endorsed someone

who could it be ~~
RIP Aaliyah
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 11 2011 01:24 GMT
#959
On April 11 2011 09:45 Serejai wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Serejai. I don't really know how to play this game but I think I'm supposed to post about my experience making towns or something? So here goes.

When I was a kid I used to play Sim City quite a lot. I was only like seven or eight so I made some mistakes, but overall I did really well managing my cities (until I summoned aliens or godzilla to destroy them lol). Sometimes I think I let pollution get a tad out of hand, but it was pretty hard to balance industrial demand and pollution together so I just stuck the industrial areas in a corner surrounded by a ton of trees.

When I got a few years older, this game called Sim Town came out where you actually manage your own town and individual houses and shops. I was really good at this game in my opinion. It was a bit easier than Sim City because it was meant for younger kids, but I don't feel that detracts from my qualifications any.

I'm also really good with legos and I have a lego train and a bunch of lego city buildings. I dunno which sets exactly, but I built a lego town on my coffee table and I think I did pretty well (until my cat walks over it haha).

So I think I'm pretty good at town games and stuff.

Um, I'm also supposed to vote for someone I think? So...

##Vote GMarshal

I think he has the most votes so he's probably a veteran or something I guess (I don't really understand what I'm voting for but the thread says I have to...). The other guy with a lot of votes... Prostatetractor or whatever said he's an assassin... I don't think that's a good thing to vote for is it? If it is I may change my vote (if I can do that) but it sounds like he's just going to kill people or something.

Also I'm sorry for the late post, I'm not inactive so please don't ban me or anything. I've just had a busy day... had to plant flowers outside and cut some tree limbs.


I think we should do whatever he says. Best post in mafia history. Love it.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 01:26 GMT
#960
On April 11 2011 09:41 Kenpachi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. dont ignore me and tell me how im lurking and shit ..
So, how many Assassins are in the game? Maybe if Protact dies, 1 less assassin for the remaining to hunt. Its beneficial for townie in a game with less KP..

I think Kita makes a good point about Protact in the late game (not too sure if it was mentioned before but it just struck my mind)

Im going to go with GM cause im a sheep
[image loading]


This vote makes me unhappy, I dont want sheep in the town, you dont send out sheep to fight wolves, you send out other wolves.

So please kenpachi, can you justify your vote in some way other that "I is sheep" ?

Also while we are at it, do you have any major scum reads at this point?

don't be a sheep, be a wolf

[image loading]
Moderator
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 149
WardiTV98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10536
StarCastTV_EN286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12858
Bisu 4512
FanTaSy 3727
Jaedong 1331
BeSt 872
actioN 639
EffOrt 528
Horang2 517
Leta 275
Larva 257
[ Show more ]
Zeus 225
Barracks 165
Dewaltoss 120
Mind 103
JYJ 83
Mong 77
scan(afreeca) 72
Sexy 66
ToSsGirL 62
sorry 62
Shinee 44
Killer 42
Free 40
Aegong 38
sSak 35
soO 32
Bale 28
HiyA 17
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 250
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin133
Other Games
singsing2084
olofmeister1435
Lowko318
crisheroes307
Pyrionflax183
KnowMe139
B2W.Neo127
dupreeh107
Livibee86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 58m
Replay Cast
11h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.