• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 179 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 11 2011 02:20 GMT
#981
On April 11 2011 11:10 aidnai wrote:
Anyway I feel really good about GM being mayor, he's certainly green in my eyes. What surprises me is that kita hasn't gotten any mayoral attention-- his posts have nearly all been on the mark, and though I was thinking he could be black for a while, taking such a strong stand against prot makes him green to me. I'm voting kita.

##Vote kitaman27


This is exceptionally poor reasoning. If kita was black, that would force him to be anti-protact, how could his stance possibly indicate to you that he is not black? at best, it is neutral.[/QUOTE]

If I were black, or red for that matter, I would not want to make myself a target at such an early point in the game. I already know the identity of one assassin leaving only one other assassin left to hunt. I see little reason to draw so much attention to myself. I'm actively opposing a person who claims to have 3 kp at their disposal. That's a pretty big risk to take for a survivor-type role.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 02:23 GMT
#982
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


This is your first post in this thread. You state the obvious, use a lot of filler sentences, and repeat pretty much exactly what other people have said e.g. you talk about how if protact were mayor he would be in a LYLO situation, something you would know has been already discussed if you actually read the thread. So assuming you have read the thread you seem to be posting without contributing.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:24 GMT
#983
I feel terrible abotu gmarshal right now. I think mayor should be me but everyone hates me so I guess kitaman27 is a rational choice.

Just to re iterate.

I AM RUNNING FOR MAYOR.

My platform:
-ignore assassin bullshit for the most part
-I'd consider protact for pardoner because
a. he will use his powers to help the town in exchange for the bodyguard protection so he can win his game
b. pardoner isn't a strong role for the town
-keep town focused on hunting scum
-ignore everything pandain and kenpachi say

so if those seem like things you like, you should vote for me. My top 3 lynch candidates are:
1. originalname
2. mig
3. kavdragon

RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 02:29 GMT
#984
Bro, I'd vote for you but I already got my vote on Prot
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 02:29 GMT
#985
On April 11 2011 11:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


this post in 2 sentences:
blablabla stuff other people already said. also i am too scared to make a decision so im gonna stall.

This post in 1 sentence.
I'm being a dick.
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:29 GMT
#986
On April 11 2011 11:29 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


this post in 2 sentences:
blablabla stuff other people already said. also i am too scared to make a decision so im gonna stall.

This post in 1 sentence.
I'm being a dick.

this post in 1 second:
i haven't done anything this whole game but criticize DrH and im old
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:30 GMT
#987
well it's just my way of saying what

On April 11 2011 11:23 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


This is your first post in this thread. You state the obvious, use a lot of filler sentences, and repeat pretty much exactly what other people have said e.g. you talk about how if protact were mayor he would be in a LYLO situation, something you would know has been already discussed if you actually read the thread. So assuming you have read the thread you seem to be posting without contributing.


red said so well here

my point is this is another one of those kavdragonesque "look at me contribute!" posts where he contributes nothing

On April 11 2011 11:29 chaoser wrote:
Bro, I'd vote for you but I already got my vote on Prot


change it!
RIP Aaliyah
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 11 2011 02:31 GMT
#988
I thought you were going to tone it down Dr. H?

And for the record I don't believe you to be scum anymore. I think you're just upfront and bitter. Fine by me as long as you are as good as people think you are at this game.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 02:31 GMT
#989
On April 11 2011 11:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I feel terrible abotu gmarshal right now. I think mayor should be me but everyone hates me so I guess kitaman27 is a rational choice.

Just to re iterate.

I AM RUNNING FOR MAYOR.

My platform:
-ignore assassin bullshit for the most part
-I'd consider protact for pardoner because
a. he will use his powers to help the town in exchange for the bodyguard protection so he can win his game
b. pardoner isn't a strong role for the town
-keep town focused on hunting scum
-ignore everything pandain and kenpachi say

so if those seem like things you like, you should vote for me. My top 3 lynch candidates are:
1. originalname
2. mig
3. kavdragon



That makes 2 of us. I have been pushing for a day one lynch of originalname for a while, I think you should consider m0nsterChef too. I will do everything I can do to try and convince people to not vote gmarshal as the amount of reasonless votes for him is still unfathomable. Yeah i'm stalling on who i vote for because i want to see more solid numbers. That being said:
##Unvote Protact
## Vote DrH

As i feel we need a rational town mayor as opposed to an assassin mayor, though i still want Protact as pardoner. 2 extra kills for town and a check guys come on.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 11 2011 02:32 GMT
#990
Is this Dr. H attitude his normal attitude?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:34 GMT
#991
On April 11 2011 11:31 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I thought you were going to tone it down Dr. H?

And for the record I don't believe you to be scum anymore. I think you're just upfront and bitter. Fine by me as long as you are as good as people think you are at this game.

Ha, I'm a nice person but my point stands from earlier. I'm just teasing jackal.

Posts like the ones MetalHead just made are pretty scummy imo, you have to look past the "wordswordswordswordswords" and think about what the direction of their post is. His post had no direction other than to appear contributive. That's not good.
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 02:36 GMT
#992
On April 11 2011 11:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:29 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


this post in 2 sentences:
blablabla stuff other people already said. also i am too scared to make a decision so im gonna stall.

This post in 1 sentence.
I'm being a dick.

this post in 1 second:
i haven't done anything this whole game but criticize DrH and im old

I've been critical of your dick swinging play style. Not the content of it. If I want to hear 13 year old punks call everybody an idiot I'll start playing on Battlenet again.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 02:38 GMT
#993
On April 11 2011 11:32 Lanaia wrote:
Is this Dr. H attitude his normal attitude?

Ya pretty much. DocH calls it like it is. Coag types in caps and I get warnings.
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:39 GMT
#994
On April 11 2011 11:36 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:29 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
This thread blew up way too fast. So much spam to sift through...

Anyways, I think it's important to look at how people have reacted to the Protactinium Campaign.
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who. So, for a second, let's just assume he is, in fact, an assassin. People who want him in think that he would benefit their faction more than the opposing. So let's see how an assassin mayor would actually affect the game.

Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count. Who, then, is he likely to kill? His kill priorities, as I see it, are as follows:

A) Other assassins
B) Mafia
C) Townies

Why? Well, A is obvious. He wants to win, and needs to kill the other assassins.
B and C, though, are tricky. The mayor can only die in one of 2 ways: the bodyguards are eliminated and then the mayor is vulnerable to night attacks, OR, the mayor is lynched. The bodyguards will presumably remain anonymous, so that Protactinium can protect himself. Therefore, it is unlikely they will be quickly expended.* Protactinium's biggest concern, then, is the town lynching him. Townies hold a majority vote, and if Protactinium doesn't act in a clearly pro-town way, then he will be lynched. Essentially, if he doesn't act pro-town he will lose.
Thus, an assassin mayor would benefit the town and hurt the mafia, and would be supported by townies and attacked by scum in the election.

*A situation may occur where assassins may try to kill off the bodyguards in an attempt to make Protactinium vulnerable. This is in my mind unlikely, because an assassin would have to waste kills. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure how this would affect the game as a whole. It is for this reason that I am still thinking about who to vote for. Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is. Hopefully a townie can sweet talk the rest of us to voting him in, but with all the idiotic spamming and name calling going on, it's awful tough to trust anyone right now. I gotta think about this more...


this post in 2 sentences:
blablabla stuff other people already said. also i am too scared to make a decision so im gonna stall.

This post in 1 sentence.
I'm being a dick.

this post in 1 second:
i haven't done anything this whole game but criticize DrH and im old

I've been critical of your dick swinging play style. Not the content of it. If I want to hear 13 year old punks call everybody an idiot I'll start playing on Battlenet again.

That's alright. It rubs people the wrong way and that's not an accident. We've played together before so you know I'm not always like this. I got some good reactions and material to think about and I think this will make my Day 2 analysis much much stronger.

The ends justifies the means if it means the town is better off later imo.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 02:40 GMT
#995
On April 11 2011 11:38 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:32 Lanaia wrote:
Is this Dr. H attitude his normal attitude?

Ya pretty much. DocH calls it like it is. Coag types in caps and I get warnings.

oh the wacky hijinks the three of us could get into
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 02:42 GMT
#996
On April 11 2011 11:31 redFF wrote:
That makes 2 of us. I have been pushing for a day one lynch of originalname for a while, I think you should consider m0nsterChef too.


I want to ask a simple question. Where the fuck have you been pushing for ON's lynch? I've gone over every single one of your posts and aside from this one:

OriginalName-

+ Show Spoiler +

Seems solid at first glance, but there is no real reasoning other than he "knows" that gm is bad at scum. hmmmm


You haven't pushed any lynch on ON. This is probably the only time you mention him aside from a "That makes 2 FoS on ON" throwaway comment. You haven't FoSed him at all. You haven't pushed for his lynch at all.

On April 11 2011 04:56 redFF wrote:
I compiled a little list on inactives/lurkers
Metalface-no posts since sign up
Ream- no posts since game started
Lattrommi-is he even playing??? was signed up by someone else and hasn't posted
TranceStorm- lurking hardcore
lemonwalrus- hasnt posted since day 1 began
milkyst- no posts since sign up
The_Roist- just posted above me for the first time XD
Jaminz- no post since sign up
DarthThienAn- no posts since day 1
M0nsterChef- hasn't posted since day 1, has 14 posts so could just not play.
Serejai- no posts since sign up


He's not even on your list. What's the dealo?


You're lists are cute and all but aside from going after MonsterChef like he was going out of fashion, you've barely done anything. All you say is "He didn't explain himself, he voted GM, lots of people voted GM, MONSTERCHEF IS SCUM" which you pretty much trumpet every single post. Going after easy targets, making lists that really say nothing, FoS: redFF

I know you're a newbie and all and I use to do similar things when I first started but this is not the way to play town.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 02:44 GMT
#997
On April 11 2011 11:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:38 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 11 2011 11:32 Lanaia wrote:
Is this Dr. H attitude his normal attitude?

Ya pretty much. DocH calls it like it is. Coag types in caps and I get warnings.

oh the wacky hijinks the three of us could get into

Prison or Disney World.
Life can only kill you once.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 03:00 GMT
#998
GM said he wanted to lynch an inactive if he got voted in so i posted a list of all the inactives.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 03:08 GMT
#999
On April 11 2011 12:00 redFF wrote:
GM said he wanted to lynch an inactive if he got voted in so i posted a list of all the inactives.


Ok so where's the push for ON? There is none.

Also there is a difference between inactives and lurkers. I think someone already posted on this but inactives are people who haven't read/done anything in thread. They are probably bored townie. It's the lurkers we need to worry about. They've been following the thread but haven't posted a lot. Such as TranceStorm and ON.

It's easy to say omg these three people haven't posted yet, mafia! but more than not they're just bored townies or overwhelmed newbies. What do you think about Kita, TranceStorm, Dropbear, and Wiggles?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 03:09 GMT
#1000
On April 11 2011 12:00 redFF wrote:
GM said he wanted to lynch an inactive if he got voted in so i posted a list of all the inactives.


Your dodging the question also what seems scummy about me other than my choice for mayor? Just because I defend rationality doesn't make me scum. Try again.

FoS redFF
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.