• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8279 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 179 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 00:07 GMT
#921
On April 11 2011 09:03 redFF wrote:
Care to tell me why you have so many votes by people providing little to no reasoning.


If I knew I'd tell you, look at my last post though.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 00:09 GMT
#922
On April 11 2011 09:00 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
lol mr wiggles gives me the strongest town read



Why? or is it your gut?

Gut, it's the vibe I've been getting from him but I haven't combed through all his posts.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 00:10 GMT
#923
On April 11 2011 09:05 Coagulation wrote:
Redff you been fucking calling everyone scum left and right.
we get it. your the only town in game we get it.

Its pretty clear when the candidates are
#1 Assassin UMM IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN WHY VOTING HIM IS BAD. NOPE.
#2 Pandain LETS SEE FAKE DT CLAIM DAY1 AND WANTS ASSASSIN IN MAYOR SEAT. NOPE
#3 Doch TO BUSY SHITTING ON ENTIRE TOWN TO FORMULATE A PLAN. NOPE.
#4 Chaoser WANTS ASSASSIN AS PARDONER REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD. NOPE.
#5 KAVDRAGON. The only other REASONABLE Candidate aside from GM but Doch is putting me off of him.
#6 Only player that has a town read from majority of players And isnt acting retarted. OK!

Sit the fuck down redFF

I formulated a plan it's just everyone ignores me when I post constructively : /
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 00:11 GMT
#924
Oh, and I forgot, a huge deadly poke at all the inactive players, especially those who have only 1 or 2 posts to avoid being mod killed, need I remind you that if you don't post you are aiding and abetting the enemy and that constitutes treason, and I will hang you for it.

Don't make me actually go through and find your names, because I will... and you'll be sorry
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 11 2011 00:12 GMT
#925
to be fair i would like to see GM as mayor and Doch as pardoner.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:19 GMT
#926
On April 11 2011 09:11 GMarshal wrote:
Oh, and I forgot, a huge deadly poke at all the inactive players, especially those who have only 1 or 2 posts to avoid being mod killed, need I remind you that if you don't post you are aiding and abetting the enemy and that constitutes treason, and I will hang you for it.

Don't make me actually go through and find your names, because I will... and you'll be sorry


Inactive list
Metalface-no posts since sign up
Ream- 1 post since game started, bashing protact with no actual content
Lattrommi-is he even playing??? was signed up by someone else and hasn't posted
lemonwalrus- hasnt posted since day 1 began
milkyst- no posts since sign up
The_Roist- lurking
Jaminz- no post since sign up
DarthThienAn- no posts since day 1
M0nsterChef- hasn't posted since day 1, votes for gmarshall without posting.
Serejai- no posts since sign up
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#927
On April 11 2011 09:12 Coagulation wrote:
to be fair i would like to see GM as mayor and Doch as pardoner.


Thanks for being sane Coag ^_^

Also redFF the reason im restating something is because SOME PEOPLE *cough* are not getting the picture Protact and scumhunt his ass off and I wouldnt get an honest shit about most of his opinions, and neither should you.

Im merely picking THE ONE CANDIDATE that is actually feasable in my mind. Kav just has too much heat on him to deserve 2 bodyguards at this point.

DrH i have my worries towards but in my mind hes still a better choice for a pardoner then an Assassin, do note ASSASSINS ARE NOT TOWN I dont care if he decides that he cant backstab us HES NOT TOWN, he could be fakeclaiming red to try to get into an advantagous position what does that mean HES STILL NOT TOWN!

a TOWNIE MAYOR is better than a NON-TOWNIE MAYOR

Pleas go back and note the difference between TOWN and NON-TOWN (ie SCUM).
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#928
The reason i voted for Gmarshal as follows:

1. I have played with Gmarshal and both of us being town. He is playing the same exact way. Lynch lurkers and inactives.

2. I dont think hes mafia.

4. I dont trust Doc H, or pandain.

5. I trust chaoser.

6. Im not voting for kavdragon because i have played on the same side with him. I played against him and could tell he was black(insane 2)

7. I dont want assasin as mayor. i would be fine with having him as pardoner.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2011 00:21 GMT
#929
On April 11 2011 09:19 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 09:11 GMarshal wrote:
Oh, and I forgot, a huge deadly poke at all the inactive players, especially those who have only 1 or 2 posts to avoid being mod killed, need I remind you that if you don't post you are aiding and abetting the enemy and that constitutes treason, and I will hang you for it.

Don't make me actually go through and find your names, because I will... and you'll be sorry


Inactive list
Metalface-no posts since sign up
Ream- 1 post since game started, bashing protact with no actual content
Lattrommi-is he even playing??? was signed up by someone else and hasn't posted
lemonwalrus- hasnt posted since day 1 began
milkyst- no posts since sign up
The_Roist- lurking
Jaminz- no post since sign up
DarthThienAn- no posts since day 1
M0nsterChef- hasn't posted since day 1, votes for gmarshall without posting.
Serejai- no posts since sign up


Btw, I know it's nice and all to update lists and stuff but it really does come off as contributing in a noncontributing way. It's easy to go after inactives. Not so easy to go after people speaking up yeah?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:22 GMT
#930
On April 11 2011 09:05 Coagulation wrote:
Redff you been fucking calling everyone scum left and right.
we get it. your the only town in game we get it.

Its pretty clear when the candidates are
#1 Assassin UMM IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN WHY VOTING HIM IS BAD. NOPE.
#2 Pandain LETS SEE FAKE DT CLAIM DAY1 AND WANTS ASSASSIN IN MAYOR SEAT. NOPE
#3 Doch TO BUSY SHITTING ON ENTIRE TOWN TO FORMULATE A PLAN. NOPE.
#4 Chaoser WANTS ASSASSIN AS PARDONER REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD. NOPE.
#5 KAVDRAGON. The only other REASONABLE Candidate aside from GM but Doch is putting me off of him.
#6 Only player that has a town read from majority of players And isnt acting retarted. OK!

Sit the fuck down redFF


I just wanted reasoning from the people voting for gm for no real reason. Pandain is lolworthy so far. I'd probably like to see a Kita/DrH/Kav/Chaoser mayor and protact or any of them pardoner. Currently the only people i have reason to suspect as scum are in that post listing gm's voters.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 11 2011 00:23 GMT
#931
Well, after catching up with the thread I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with drh <3

Anyway I feel really good about GM being mayor, he's certainly green in my eyes. What surprises me is that kita hasn't gotten any mayoral attention-- his posts have nearly all been on the mark, and though I was thinking he could be black for a while, taking such a strong stand against prot makes him green to me. I'm voting kita.

##Vote kitaman27
:3
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:27 GMT
#932
On April 11 2011 09:22 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 09:05 Coagulation wrote:
Redff you been fucking calling everyone scum left and right.
we get it. your the only town in game we get it.

Its pretty clear when the candidates are
#1 Assassin UMM IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN WHY VOTING HIM IS BAD. NOPE.
#2 Pandain LETS SEE FAKE DT CLAIM DAY1 AND WANTS ASSASSIN IN MAYOR SEAT. NOPE
#3 Doch TO BUSY SHITTING ON ENTIRE TOWN TO FORMULATE A PLAN. NOPE.
#4 Chaoser WANTS ASSASSIN AS PARDONER REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD. NOPE.
#5 KAVDRAGON. The only other REASONABLE Candidate aside from GM but Doch is putting me off of him.
#6 Only player that has a town read from majority of players And isnt acting retarted. OK!

Sit the fuck down redFF


I just wanted reasoning from the people voting for gm for no real reason. Pandain is lolworthy so far. I'd probably like to see a Kita/DrH/Kav/Chaoser mayor and protact or any of them pardoner. Currently the only people i have reason to suspect as scum are in that post listing gm's voters.


Why do you suspect them. Maybe Mafia isnt running for mayor. Maybe they are losing the vote. Just because there are a lot of players voting for someone to be mayor that doesnt mean that they are necessarily scum
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 00:29 GMT
#933
On April 11 2011 09:27 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 09:22 redFF wrote:
On April 11 2011 09:05 Coagulation wrote:
Redff you been fucking calling everyone scum left and right.
we get it. your the only town in game we get it.

Its pretty clear when the candidates are
#1 Assassin UMM IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN WHY VOTING HIM IS BAD. NOPE.
#2 Pandain LETS SEE FAKE DT CLAIM DAY1 AND WANTS ASSASSIN IN MAYOR SEAT. NOPE
#3 Doch TO BUSY SHITTING ON ENTIRE TOWN TO FORMULATE A PLAN. NOPE.
#4 Chaoser WANTS ASSASSIN AS PARDONER REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD. NOPE.
#5 KAVDRAGON. The only other REASONABLE Candidate aside from GM but Doch is putting me off of him.
#6 Only player that has a town read from majority of players And isnt acting retarted. OK!

Sit the fuck down redFF


I just wanted reasoning from the people voting for gm for no real reason. Pandain is lolworthy so far. I'd probably like to see a Kita/DrH/Kav/Chaoser mayor and protact or any of them pardoner. Currently the only people i have reason to suspect as scum are in that post listing gm's voters.


Why do you suspect them. Maybe Mafia isnt running for mayor. Maybe they are losing the vote. Just because there are a lot of players voting for someone to be mayor that doesnt mean that they are necessarily scum


Because a lot of them(you included) hadn't posted a reason for their votes. Since then you have, as has original name.
I think it is only common sense to require people to post why they are voting for who.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:30 GMT
#934
that doesnt answer my question you suspect them because they havent posted?
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 11 2011 00:35 GMT
#935
My first post i said I was thinking about voting for Marshal. I had just come off of a ban and was giving my initial feeling from reading all those pages of mostly spam. It wasn't until a good amount later that I actually made a decision and voted. I didn't have a reason to vote against him, as Dr. H and Kav seemed more suspicious than him, and they were two of the other major contenders.

Later, I think it was I, who first mentioned that he might be red. The bandwagoning can be suspicious but really I don't put much stock into it. The last game of mafia I played the town bandwagons a lot especially in the early game. I don't really suspect Marshal, but of course it's possible.

M0nsterChef is either red or is just bad at the game. That's what I'm thinking. But I think there might be a correlation between him blindly voting for Marshal and possibly people bandwagoning. Even though bandwagoning doesn't mean much at this point, reds are very likely to bandwagon right now. If any red is bandwagoning it is probably a lurker like M0nsterChef. I say take him out unless there are any new developments that are meaningful. If he turns up red then we take down Marshal and check into the other bandwagoners.

I'm beginning to think Dr. is less scummy as this goes on and I really don't know what to make of Kav. He has good and helpful posts, to newer players like myself. Is being overly helpful suspicious? I guess. But I'm suspicious of everyone and everyone should be suspicious of everyone else as well. The key is to just not make rash decisions.

Dr. H. and Kav both have support for them saying that they are good players and this might be a good reason not to lynch either of them just yet.

I hope that wasn't too much rambling and I got my ideas out relatively clear. Ask any questions if you find flaws in my reasoning.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 11 2011 00:35 GMT
#936
On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
It may be overreacting, but this seems like perfect kita logic. I read every single post of PYP3 with excruciating detail, and let's not talk about how kitaman27 played... Cough cough shoot the pretty much confirmed townie that netted a ridiculous number of Mafia multiple times.


On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
I feel like I could say a lot more to you and lecture on and on for hours, but it's not worth it. Also, I didn't respond to you because you weren't worth responding to. This is exactly the same as your obstinate and utterly stupid play in PYP3: you don't see reason buddy.


On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
You are historically not a pro-town player. PYP3 again . Nothing further needed on that. I highly doubt you're able to argue down a bandwagon, and as said before that's not how Pardons are to be used anyway.


Is that going to be your response to everything? If you want to address my play in a game outside the thread then fine, but to bring it up 5 months later and use it as the basis for why you think I'm stupid just because I don't want a black in office is silly.

Since you insist on bringing up PYP3 so much, how did it work out for the town when they decided to ally with the "SK third party"?

chaoser
redFF
urashimakt

Protactinium loses if town wins.

Let me repeat that.

Protactinium loses if town wins.

This is a point he cannot deny. Therefore we do not want him around for late game. Giving him two bodyguards will likely bring him to late game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:36 GMT
#937
just letting u know red i believe you to be town just as much as gmarshal but i cant vote for you because your not running.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 00:39 GMT
#938
On April 11 2011 09:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
It may be overreacting, but this seems like perfect kita logic. I read every single post of PYP3 with excruciating detail, and let's not talk about how kitaman27 played... Cough cough shoot the pretty much confirmed townie that netted a ridiculous number of Mafia multiple times.


Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
I feel like I could say a lot more to you and lecture on and on for hours, but it's not worth it. Also, I didn't respond to you because you weren't worth responding to. This is exactly the same as your obstinate and utterly stupid play in PYP3: you don't see reason buddy.


Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 08:05 Protactinium wrote:
You are historically not a pro-town player. PYP3 again . Nothing further needed on that. I highly doubt you're able to argue down a bandwagon, and as said before that's not how Pardons are to be used anyway.


Is that going to be your response to everything? If you want to address my play in a game outside the thread then fine, but to bring it up 5 months later and use it as the basis for why you think I'm stupid just because I don't want a black in office is silly.

Since you insist on bringing up PYP3 so much, how did it work out for the town when they decided to ally with the "SK third party"?

chaoser
redFF
urashimakt

Protactinium loses if town wins.

Let me repeat that.

Protactinium loses if town wins.

This is a point he cannot deny. Therefore we do not want him around for late game. Giving him two bodyguards will likely bring him to late game.


Incorrect
RIP Aaliyah
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 00:41 GMT
#939
^?
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2011 00:41 GMT
#940
Hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. dont ignore me and tell me how im lurking and shit ..
So, how many Assassins are in the game? Maybe if Protact dies, 1 less assassin for the remaining to hunt. Its beneficial for townie in a game with less KP..

I think Kita makes a good point about Protact in the late game (not too sure if it was mentioned before but it just struck my mind)

Im going to go with GM cause im a sheep
[image loading]
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV760
OGKoka 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8424
Bisu 4643
FanTaSy 3449
Jaedong 2159
Shuttle 1515
EffOrt 1175
Horang2 782
BeSt 676
actioN 426
Larva 394
[ Show more ]
Mini 323
Stork 144
Mind 115
Zeus 114
Dewaltoss 108
Snow 90
910 74
Barracks 59
Sea.KH 58
Mong 45
hero 42
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Sexy 38
Killer 31
Yoon 28
sorry 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Free 21
Shine 21
Shinee 21
Aegong 19
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4357
qojqva1387
Dendi975
XaKoH 471
febbydoto18
Counter-Strike
x6flipin230
fl0m16
Other Games
singsing2806
olofmeister1203
hiko843
B2W.Neo699
Livibee650
crisheroes391
XBOCT260
Pyrionflax229
dupreeh64
Liquid`VortiX60
Hui .57
QueenE30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2151
• Nemesis1255
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.