• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 179 Next
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 20:23 GMT
#2881
I am about to leave to go to a concert (again!) Hopefully the thread won't explode with serious shit while I'm away. I'm currently planning to get back a good 2 hours before the deadline, so the night post should go up as normal. In the very very small chance of epic traffic or some other tragedy though, it will be a little late. Just letting y'all know just in case!
SUNSFANNED
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 20:25 GMT
#2882
So much for trying to keep assasins off protact by calling him a dt...
Bartundar
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 15 2011 20:26 GMT
#2883
On April 16 2011 05:24 aidnai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:59 Kavdragon wrote:
##Unvote: GMarshal
##Vote: Dr.Helvetica

Despite this being horrible town play taken at face value, as it turns out this was quite a gift to town from Kav. This must have really rubbed the scum team the wrong way.
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:23 Coagulation wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:58 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:55 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.

I promise I will lynch you if I am elected mafia and if I go back I encourage the town to lynch me for it.


Unvote: GMarshal
Vote: Dr.Helvetica


I do this because I know that I don't have the time or the skill to argue with Dr.H.

He's really good with words. Don't let him out of this one, town. Lynch him tomorrow.


WOW this is so ANTI Town its not funny.
Wtf are you thinking KAV..

Well, yes, yes it did lol.

posted this in the wrong thread TT
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 20:26 GMT
#2884
On April 16 2011 05:23 Rean wrote:
I would post I TOLD YOU SO a hundred times but I wouldn't be giving FW enough credit. So let's find a suitable vigilante target (LSB isn't suitable because he's a assassin).


Has there been a really good case for LSB being assassin? If you made one could you point me to it or repost it?

I know I am only repeating myself but ON's actions before LSB even came into the picture were not town or assassin, they were red.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 20:31 GMT
#2885
LOL coag. No wonder GMarshal had an aneurysm yesterday.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 20:32 GMT
#2886
Watch Prot be a VI like RoL was (joking)
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 15 2011 20:33 GMT
#2887
ON/LSB
On April 10 2011 13:33 OriginalName wrote:
Well GMarshal you actually put forward an agreeable plan.

Lynching inactives LURKERS Great idea unless you have a really obvious and active scum day 1 (Which I would not discount with so many newbies).

My really base reads right now are GMarshal is town. Ive been on a scumteam with him he has more holes than swiss cheese.

However as a mayor I would like to know what his plans are after Day 1 as lets face it D1 lynch is a damn crapshoot 80% of the time and when I vote I want more long term goals and ideas in mind Im not amazing at reads however if people do put forward them I will take the time to look at their scum reads.

Another thing - one thing I picked up from a vet and I think we ought to start doing is analysing tge posts of those nightkilled. Imagine if we looked at GMs reads in insane 2 GF may have been outed faster creating a completely different game (ie Blacks wouldnt have made enough money for the names).

So there ##Vote Gmarshal and all dat jazz.


This comes after protacts assassin announcement and completely ignores it. 100% scum, I know DrH has been saying black but I believe he's just trying to get assassins to work for us.

Since we don't have to vigi coag anymore, hit LSB.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 15 2011 20:34 GMT
#2888
Do we have a new target for the vig to hit since coag is dead now? LSB?
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 20:35 GMT
#2889
I'll write up a case for LSB being black. aidnai suggesting we hit him pushed me from 99% to the full 100% black.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 20:44 GMT
#2890
On April 16 2011 05:35 Rean wrote:
I'll write up a case for LSB being black. aidnai suggesting we hit him pushed me from 99% to the full 100% black.


I look forward to this because I have believed him to be red since day one based much of what aidnai points out.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 20:47 GMT
#2891
List Against Prot Election
DropBear -> "good point by kita" no against prot
kita -> very against prot
wiggles -> late to the party, no to black
Mig -> no to prot
ON/LSB -> didn't say anything about prot, voted GM
Eii -> no to prot
LemonWalrus ->Against Prot

List Against Coag Lynch
Barundar -> very against coag lynch even though he should have read the logical posts
LemonWalrus -> wishy washy on Prot Claim
aidnai
redff
LSB/ON

For GMarshal Mayor
Robellicose
OriginalName/LSB
AirbladeOrange
M0nsterChef
Kenpachi
Serejai
Barundar
Lemonwalrus
Latrommi

Cross reference that with:

List for Coag Lynch
Sincle Coag was GF and Mafia must have been pissed about Prot's lie of checking him, none of them SHOULD be voting coag for lynch since they would be fighting it every step of the way cause they know Prot's check is a lie. I consider everyone on this list pretty much confirmed
Barundar
urashimakt
Rean
Mig
bumatlarge
Robellicose
Kenpachi
chaoser
Eiii
Protactinium
TranceStorm

And you get these people who were on the first three but not on the last one

LemonWalrus and ON/LSB. With Barundar* since he did vote for coag's lynch but was on two of the three lists above. I will go back to analysis a few more people who I think are scum soon but the major plan for today is for Vigi to shoot LSB or LW and then lynch the other tomorrow. I've already done lots of analysis on ON/LSB and I am 100% convinced he is mafia. LW I had a scum read on and others have analyzed him so go look those up but I am 90% sure he is mafia too.

I was right on LSB and GMarshal and I helped push for Coag's lynch even after Prot's DT claim was called out. Let's win this town.


Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 21:02 GMT
#2892
assasins kill lsb

dts should check someone on that list against the coag lynch

we are getting close now.
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 21:09 GMT
#2893
I feel so alone Chaoser.
Life can only kill you once.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 21:11 GMT
#2894
short inbetween message: chaoser, i agree except one thing bugs me: i'm pretty damn sure aidnai is scum because he's constantly starting bandwagons on the easiest target he can find. he's saying kill lsb so i doubt lsb is actually scum unless they're sacking him to make aidnai look town.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 21:17 GMT
#2895
Those are my personal lists btw so I might have missed a few people who showed up late to the conversation and such or ever side stepped it by not responding to it. I'll back analyze if I have time (which I doubt because I'm in the middle of interviews and presentations for classes) but be sure to read back and look at the three major events that happened (Prot Election, GM Election, Prot DT Claim/Coag Lynch) and how people acted towards them.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 21:26 GMT
#2896
On April 16 2011 06:11 Rean wrote:
short inbetween message: chaoser, i agree except one thing bugs me: i'm pretty damn sure aidnai is scum because he's constantly starting bandwagons on the easiest target he can find. he's saying kill lsb so i doubt lsb is actually scum unless they're sacking him to make aidnai look town.


Maybe I'm mafia and I've just been bussing the main election mafia candidate since day 1 to build up my town cred so much that I can control the rest of the game?

When I first started mafia I was paranoid as shit and didn't want to make the wrong moves and didn't trust anyone. Everything was questionable, even extremely pro town things since, what if it was mafia trying to get town cred? After a while you'll realize it's not about being inactive or going after the easiest bandwagon that makes people scummy. Some people are bad townies and they don't want to seem inactive and anti-town and then have town waste a lynch on them. So they try to help, but they suck, so their help comes off as non-help. That's the mentality that would make them go after easy targets. Aren't you doing the same thing by going after aidnai?

It's not about what he does but why he does them and how he was doing them. Was he being wishy washy? Was he being aggressive and persistent? If he was being persistent, was there a reason for it? Was he doing it to draw attention away from someone else? How did he go about being persistent? Was he making bullshit arguments? Motive is infinitely more important than just simple action. Look at the context of the situation first. I'll look over aidnai's in a bit if you want.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 15 2011 21:28 GMT
#2897
Meh, I don't really care Rean, unless you're the vig. I made the same mistake analyzing coag based on my read of you, but I'm over it now.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 21:30 GMT
#2898
If I am the vigilante there's no point in defending yourself because you're practically dead. And what same mistake are you talking about?
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 15 2011 21:45 GMT
#2899
On April 16 2011 06:30 Rean wrote:
If I am the vigilante there's no point in defending yourself because you're practically dead. And what same mistake are you talking about?

I thought coag lynch was a bad lynch because I had a scum read on you and you flippantly posted "goodbye coag" too quickly after protacts DT claim imo. I thought townies would have put more thought into it, and most other townies did. There's a reason Gmarshal said he played more pro-town than most townies -- he might have actually had you in mind.

Now that coag and gmarshal have flipped, it's a lot easier to read the thread though. If you read ON/LSB, it's pretty obvious they are scum with scum motives.

On April 10 2011 13:33 OriginalName wrote:
Well GMarshal you actually put forward an agreeable plan.

Lynching inactives LURKERS Great idea unless you have a really obvious and active scum day 1 (Which I would not discount with so many newbies).

My really base reads right now are GMarshal is town. Ive been on a scumteam with him he has more holes than swiss cheese.

However as a mayor I would like to know what his plans are after Day 1 as lets face it D1 lynch is a damn crapshoot 80% of the time and when I vote I want more long term goals and ideas in mind Im not amazing at reads however if people do put forward them I will take the time to look at their scum reads.

Another thing - one thing I picked up from a vet and I think we ought to start doing is analysing tge posts of those nightkilled. Imagine if we looked at GMs reads in insane 2 GF may have been outed faster creating a completely different game (ie Blacks wouldnt have made enough money for the names).

So there ##Vote Gmarshal and all dat jazz.


ON is basically looking for excuses to elect gmarshal here. That's the reason he ignores the other candidates, especially protact. The last paragraph "Another thing - " is him trying to blend in and seem townie-ish. Actually so is the paragraph before...
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 21:50 GMT
#2900
On April 16 2011 06:45 aidnai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 06:30 Rean wrote:
If I am the vigilante there's no point in defending yourself because you're practically dead. And what same mistake are you talking about?

I thought coag lynch was a bad lynch because I had a scum read on you and you flippantly posted "goodbye coag" too quickly after protacts DT claim imo. I thought townies would have put more thought into it, and most other townies did. There's a reason Gmarshal said he played more pro-town than most townies -- he might have actually had you in mind.

Now that coag and gmarshal have flipped, it's a lot easier to read the thread though. If you read ON/LSB, it's pretty obvious they are scum with scum motives.

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 13:33 OriginalName wrote:
Well GMarshal you actually put forward an agreeable plan.

Lynching inactives LURKERS Great idea unless you have a really obvious and active scum day 1 (Which I would not discount with so many newbies).

My really base reads right now are GMarshal is town. Ive been on a scumteam with him he has more holes than swiss cheese.

However as a mayor I would like to know what his plans are after Day 1 as lets face it D1 lynch is a damn crapshoot 80% of the time and when I vote I want more long term goals and ideas in mind Im not amazing at reads however if people do put forward them I will take the time to look at their scum reads.

Another thing - one thing I picked up from a vet and I think we ought to start doing is analysing tge posts of those nightkilled. Imagine if we looked at GMs reads in insane 2 GF may have been outed faster creating a completely different game (ie Blacks wouldnt have made enough money for the names).

So there ##Vote Gmarshal and all dat jazz.


ON is basically looking for excuses to elect gmarshal here. That's the reason he ignores the other candidates, especially protact. The last paragraph "Another thing - " is him trying to blend in and seem townie-ish. Actually so is the paragraph before...


What are your thoughts on RedFF/Lemonwalrus/Kitaman, pick 2 out of 3. All 3 if you're really feeling generous.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2098
Snow 98
NaDa 39
Bale 30
Noble 16
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 518
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1387
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1135
WinterStarcraft594
Other Games
summit1g7061
Doublelift1918
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft307
C9.Mang0190
ArmadaUGS167
Maynarde139
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki154
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush803
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 35m
OSC
8h 35m
Stellar Fest
8h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.