• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)38Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 179 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 16:12 GMT
#2841
On April 15 2011 07:07 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?


Are you not going to bother looking and settle for black?

Prot is probably mafia, I've already explained why it is very likely.
In addition I don't believe that Metalface has enough on him to call him red.


I guess I know why no one else found Metalface suspicious. This post from LSB hints to the fact that he probably knew Metal was clean and unlynchable. I'm willing to give Red, or whoever his replacement is, some degree of credibility for being the only other person that thought something was off with Metal.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 16:22 GMT
#2842
On April 16 2011 01:00 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 17:55 chaoser wrote:
Yeah, I don't think he needed to be reported. We should have ordered a code red. Let's try to take care of things in-house first, people, before bringing in an outside authority. Chain of Command yo.

Exactly. If you have a problem with how someone is posting, please PM BrownBear, Meapak, or myself. If you are still unsatisfied after talking to us, then you can use your report button. But I would appreciate the opportunity to deal with things in house before we involve the TL staff.

We have a report button???
Also is this game still on?
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 16:25 GMT
#2843
Yeah, game is still on till host posts the GG post. Also, medics/watchers, I'd advise protecting either hte bodyguards, bum, cubed, or me. If you haven't figured out yet that we should be trusted, facepalm
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 16:32 GMT
#2844
Yeah I think the game is still on. And mafia, don't give up. There is still 7 of you, and I'm sure some of you have gone undetected. When we start mislynching town morale can drop fast, leading to a bunch of afk people, making it will get very hard to find the last of you.

On the plus side, a bunch of people I was suspicious of before I'm now sure is town (HI DRH).

I'm not certain protac is an assassin:

1) Claiming assassin to judge reactions and use that as a rough filter for who to focus on sounds like the kind of gambit Ver would pull off as town.

2) The timing of the DT claim was off. He claimed as soon as day post hit, which means
a) that he could have just gotten the red check back.
b) He was certain without using the extra time of day before making his case. In other words he didn't need to analyze behavior any further to be certain. If he was an assassin that only had one shot, he could have used that extra time.
Bartundar
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 15 2011 16:34 GMT
#2845
On April 16 2011 01:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 01:00 Qatol wrote:
On April 15 2011 17:55 chaoser wrote:
Yeah, I don't think he needed to be reported. We should have ordered a code red. Let's try to take care of things in-house first, people, before bringing in an outside authority. Chain of Command yo.

Exactly. If you have a problem with how someone is posting, please PM BrownBear, Meapak, or myself. If you are still unsatisfied after talking to us, then you can use your report button. But I would appreciate the opportunity to deal with things in house before we involve the TL staff.

We have a report button???
Also is this game still on?

You get a report button after being on TL for 1 year. So you will get yours in mid November. And yes, this game is still on.
Uff Da
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 16:35 GMT
#2846
lol i forget jackal is a newbie =p
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 17:04 GMT
#2847
I'll take that as a compliment.
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:16 GMT
#2848
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:18 GMT
#2849
On April 16 2011 01:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:07 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?


Are you not going to bother looking and settle for black?

Prot is probably mafia, I've already explained why it is very likely.
In addition I don't believe that Metalface has enough on him to call him red.


I guess I know why no one else found Metalface suspicious. This post from LSB hints to the fact that he probably knew Metal was clean and unlynchable. I'm willing to give Red, or whoever his replacement is, some degree of credibility for being the only other person that thought something was off with Metal.

Bodyguards aren't unlynchable but it would be pretty retarded for mafia to push for their lynch. I think LSB is definitely mafia and I'm glad you posted this it only makes me more confident.
RIP Aaliyah
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 17:23 GMT
#2850
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:25 GMT
#2851
On April 16 2011 02:23 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

He claimed blue outside the thread. It's not fair that I'm the only person who knows about it, but really I have a hard time not thinking he's blue in this game after reading these posts:

On April 14 2011 06:08 Serejai wrote:
Er, what's the difference? I thought the object of the game was to not let people get a read on you. If I posted normal then the mafia would probably figure out I'm a blue due to my inexperience in posting and murder me.


On April 14 2011 07:39 Serejai wrote:
Oh... I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I was trying to just follow other people's advice and do my role each night because I've been afraid to mis-analyze someone.

RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:26 GMT
#2852
On April 15 2011 10:51 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 10:47 kitaman27 wrote:
GMarshal, if you pardon, you are guaranteed to get lynched tomorrow. Don't even think about it.


I'm not letting the assassin win. Hang me if you must.

I ran on policy and principles. I will uphold those now.

FIGHT FOR THE TOWN!

Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


Find this post pretty interesting.
RIP Aaliyah
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 17:32 GMT
#2853
Alright.

If you wish to be replaced, please PM me informing so. I may not notice if people post in thread. However, that said, the number of people asking for replacements is getting absolutely ridiculous.
SUNSFANNED
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:33 GMT
#2854
can i replace them?

i can be two people at once i think
RIP Aaliyah
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 17:37 GMT
#2855
On April 16 2011 02:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 02:23 GGQ wrote:
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

He claimed blue outside the thread. It's not fair that I'm the only person who knows about it, but really I have a hard time not thinking he's blue in this game after reading these posts:

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 06:08 Serejai wrote:
Er, what's the difference? I thought the object of the game was to not let people get a read on you. If I posted normal then the mafia would probably figure out I'm a blue due to my inexperience in posting and murder me.


Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 07:39 Serejai wrote:
Oh... I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I was trying to just follow other people's advice and do my role each night because I've been afraid to mis-analyze someone.



Read his few posts where he's not acting like an idiot. He's not that stupid. Look how he's going out of his way to emphasize that he's blue, that he has a role, etc. I don't believe it for a second.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 17:39 GMT
#2856
On April 16 2011 02:37 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 02:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 16 2011 02:23 GGQ wrote:
On April 16 2011 02:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Serejai is definitely not mafia. If he is replaced I think he deserves a medic.


Considering you thought GMarshal was definitely not mafia after his fake DT claim, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

He claimed blue outside the thread. It's not fair that I'm the only person who knows about it, but really I have a hard time not thinking he's blue in this game after reading these posts:

On April 14 2011 06:08 Serejai wrote:
Er, what's the difference? I thought the object of the game was to not let people get a read on you. If I posted normal then the mafia would probably figure out I'm a blue due to my inexperience in posting and murder me.


On April 14 2011 07:39 Serejai wrote:
Oh... I guess I didn't really think of it that way. I was trying to just follow other people's advice and do my role each night because I've been afraid to mis-analyze someone.



Read his few posts where he's not acting like an idiot. He's not that stupid. Look how he's going out of his way to emphasize that he's blue, that he has a role, etc. I don't believe it for a second.


I do simply because of how everyone reacted when I informed the mods of this potential cheating. Obviously, if he was red this would have been serious serious cheating but rather than having anything done about it he simply resigned out of frustration.

This is getting a little bit too meta. But I think that this is just newbie slip. If his replacement acts incredibly scummy, I'd reconsider.

It's worth a late DT check for confidence.
RIP Aaliyah
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 18:02 GMT
#2857
An update on GGQ's thoughts:

Be very careful about listening to flamewheel/protact anymore, on the off chance that he survives the night. The only reason his coagulation analysis was given any weight is because he was trying to convince us that he's a dt so he had to finger a red. He now knows that we all know he's an assassin, so if he's playing to his win condition then we can't trust any further analysis by him.

I think I now know why he was keeping his list of other suspects a secret until after the lynch: he wants to use them as a bargaining chip to gain protection. He's now going to say that he is pretty sure of all the mafia and he will tell us who they are if he survives until the morning. Wait for it.

I want to question the use of medics/watchers on the bodyguards. I don't want to offend anyone here, but The_Roist and MetalFace are hardly valuable players in and of themselves. And they are protecting DrH, whom I am still not 100% sure is town, and who has (imo) been making pretty bad calls for most of the game (and he's claimed vet, so he'd take two hits for mafia to kill anyway). I would rather see the survival of a few strong town players that have been doing well this game, like chaoser and bumatlarge (though his attempt to take all the credit for lynching GMarshal is insulting at best and suspicious at worst...) and, dare I say it, me. I think the best thing is to have our medics consider protecting the bodyguards (if mafia want to double stack to kill MetalFace or The_Roist, that's ok with me...) and watchers must be on the other players I named, or on other players that they have good town reads on (maybe Barundar or kitaman?). I see the mafia going for other town players, not the mayor tonight, imo.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 18:15 GMT
#2858
On April 16 2011 03:02 GGQ wrote:
An update on GGQ's thoughts:

Be very careful about listening to flamewheel/protact anymore, on the off chance that he survives the night. The only reason his coagulation analysis was given any weight is because he was trying to convince us that he's a dt so he had to finger a red. He now knows that we all know he's an assassin, so if he's playing to his win condition then we can't trust any further analysis by him.

I think I now know why he was keeping his list of other suspects a secret until after the lynch: he wants to use them as a bargaining chip to gain protection. He's now going to say that he is pretty sure of all the mafia and he will tell us who they are if he survives until the morning. Wait for it.

I want to question the use of medics/watchers on the bodyguards. I don't want to offend anyone here, but The_Roist and MetalFace are hardly valuable players in and of themselves. And they are protecting DrH, whom I am still not 100% sure is town, and who has (imo) been making pretty bad calls for most of the game (and he's claimed vet, so he'd take two hits for mafia to kill anyway). I would rather see the survival of a few strong town players that have been doing well this game, like chaoser and bumatlarge (though his attempt to take all the credit for lynching GMarshal is insulting at best and suspicious at worst...) and, dare I say it, me. I think the best thing is to have our medics consider protecting the bodyguards (if mafia want to double stack to kill MetalFace or The_Roist, that's ok with me...) and watchers must be on the other players I named, or on other players that they have good town reads on (maybe Barundar or kitaman?). I see the mafia going for other town players, not the mayor tonight, imo.

Contradiction much?????
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 18:17 GMT
#2859
The death of the bodyguards is not a good thing. I think the best bet is for the watchers to stick on BG's to deter mafia from hitting them while medics protect bigger town targets. Particularly bumatlarge.

You didn't really do much yesterday that I was aware of. You come out today just to criticize me and post thoughts on what blues to do, that hardly warrants medics imo.

Yeah I made some bad calls but the flamewheel vs GGQ thing was complex and my plan involving forcing GGQ to use his check would have outed him/coagulation over the course of the night. I still think my analysis on LSB is good and lynching him would have flipped scum. I'm looking over my LSB analysis again and he could very well be assassin. His goal is more focused on hitting Protactinium than it is on saving Coagulation, but he does seem to be in agreeance with GMarshal. When he comes out to attack the pardon he does so very lightly but otherwise ignores GMarshal completely. That sets off a red alarm to me.

I admit the kavdragon lynch was a shitty call. Although I don't really think I deserve a lot of criticism for the fact that I didn't hit red it was the fact that I ignored a better case because of my tunneling and that was poor decision making on my part.

Regardless, GMarshal the scum pardoner is now dead, I undoubtedly had a role in that. And now hopefully a vig will hit coagulation and an assassin will hit LSB. One of the LSB/ilovejonn camp is certainly an assassin so I really suggest other assassins out there place a hit in that direction.

This is the post that made me lean a bit toward black rather than red on LSB:
Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


The goal here is to confirm himself (appeals to GMarshal by saying it'll confirm him too) and get rid of Flamewheel. Entirely possible this is part of a plan to fake a vig on Coagulation to save him, but looking at Coag's recent posts it seems he's pretty much being abandoned.

Assassin's you have 3 KP. I'm 50/50 scum/assassin read on this guy. You have a pretty good shot with this and if he flips red and not black, I'm certainly not complaining.

Watchers/medics whether you care about the bodyguards or not is up to you but I hope we can all agree on those two points:
-An assassin should hit LSB
-Coagulation should be vig'd
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 18:20 GMT
#2860
by GGQ you mean Gmarshal?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings13
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2215
Bisu 835
Horang2 536
Jaedong 457
BeSt 376
Hyuk 343
actioN 234
firebathero 208
Zeus 184
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Leta 168
EffOrt 130
Stork 106
Soma 103
ZerO 86
Pusan 62
Sexy 60
Killer 45
Last 45
Mong 44
Shinee 41
Rush 39
Mind 38
Aegong 29
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
hero 24
Bale 22
Sharp 16
PianO 16
sorry 15
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 13
ggaemo 11
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 7
Free 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 63
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss955
x6flipin109
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King157
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1886
Other Games
gofns31232
singsing1699
crisheroes333
XBOCT273
DeMusliM183
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee99
QueenE43
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• LUISG 29
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Jankos2112
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Stellar Fest
2h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.