• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 18:20 GMT
#2861
yes my bad
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 18:21 GMT
#2862
On April 16 2011 03:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
The death of the bodyguards is not a good thing. I think the best bet is for the watchers to stick on BG's to deter mafia from hitting them while medics protect bigger town targets. Particularly bumatlarge.

You didn't really do much yesterday that I was aware of. You come out today just to criticize me and post thoughts on what blues to do, that hardly warrants medics imo.

Yeah I made some bad calls but the flamewheel vs GGQ thing was complex and my plan involving forcing GGQ to use his check would have outed him/coagulation over the course of the night. I still think my analysis on LSB is good and lynching him would have flipped scum. I'm looking over my LSB analysis again and he could very well be assassin. His goal is more focused on hitting Protactinium than it is on saving Coagulation, but he does seem to be in agreeance with GMarshal. When he comes out to attack the pardon he does so very lightly but otherwise ignores GMarshal completely. That sets off a red alarm to me.

I admit the kavdragon lynch was a shitty call. Although I don't really think I deserve a lot of criticism for the fact that I didn't hit red it was the fact that I ignored a better case because of my tunneling and that was poor decision making on my part.

Regardless, GMarshal the scum pardoner is now dead, I undoubtedly had a role in that. And now hopefully a vig will hit coagulation and an assassin will hit LSB. One of the LSB/ilovejonn camp is certainly an assassin so I really suggest other assassins out there place a hit in that direction.

This is the post that made me lean a bit toward black rather than red on LSB:
Show nested quote +
Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


The goal here is to confirm himself (appeals to GMarshal by saying it'll confirm him too) and get rid of Flamewheel. Entirely possible this is part of a plan to fake a vig on Coagulation to save him, but looking at Coag's recent posts it seems he's pretty much being abandoned.

Assassin's you have 3 KP. I'm 50/50 scum/assassin read on this guy. You have a pretty good shot with this and if he flips red and not black, I'm certainly not complaining.

Watchers/medics whether you care about the bodyguards or not is up to you but I hope we can all agree on those two points:
-An assassin should hit LSB
-Coagulation should be vig'd

Do you mean GMarshall???
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 18:30 GMT
#2863
On April 16 2011 03:21 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 03:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
The death of the bodyguards is not a good thing. I think the best bet is for the watchers to stick on BG's to deter mafia from hitting them while medics protect bigger town targets. Particularly bumatlarge.

You didn't really do much yesterday that I was aware of. You come out today just to criticize me and post thoughts on what blues to do, that hardly warrants medics imo.

Yeah I made some bad calls but the flamewheel vs GGQ thing was complex and my plan involving forcing GGQ to use his check would have outed him/coagulation over the course of the night. I still think my analysis on LSB is good and lynching him would have flipped scum. I'm looking over my LSB analysis again and he could very well be assassin. His goal is more focused on hitting Protactinium than it is on saving Coagulation, but he does seem to be in agreeance with GMarshal. When he comes out to attack the pardon he does so very lightly but otherwise ignores GMarshal completely. That sets off a red alarm to me.

I admit the kavdragon lynch was a shitty call. Although I don't really think I deserve a lot of criticism for the fact that I didn't hit red it was the fact that I ignored a better case because of my tunneling and that was poor decision making on my part.

Regardless, GMarshal the scum pardoner is now dead, I undoubtedly had a role in that. And now hopefully a vig will hit coagulation and an assassin will hit LSB. One of the LSB/ilovejonn camp is certainly an assassin so I really suggest other assassins out there place a hit in that direction.

This is the post that made me lean a bit toward black rather than red on LSB:
Don't pardon. Let coag die, it will green me and you, and red Flamewheel


The goal here is to confirm himself (appeals to GMarshal by saying it'll confirm him too) and get rid of Flamewheel. Entirely possible this is part of a plan to fake a vig on Coagulation to save him, but looking at Coag's recent posts it seems he's pretty much being abandoned.

Assassin's you have 3 KP. I'm 50/50 scum/assassin read on this guy. You have a pretty good shot with this and if he flips red and not black, I'm certainly not complaining.

Watchers/medics whether you care about the bodyguards or not is up to you but I hope we can all agree on those two points:
-An assassin should hit LSB
-Coagulation should be vig'd

Do you mean GMarshall???

yes : /
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 18:31 GMT
#2864
Ya I saw. Sorry.
Life can only kill you once.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 18:34 GMT
#2865
1.) Does Red get replaced after getting banned?

2.) LSB's actions I do not think are particularly scummy but it's the actions of ON, the guy he replaced. Let's not get too caught up in LSB's play and remember how bad ON was looking before the replacement.

3.) I really think the assassins should be hitting protac. This guy has got to be an assassin himself and I know other people agree with me here. He has great analysis for right now, but his goals do not align with that of the towns. I don't think there is a need to have him protected by a blue tonight and if an assassin kills him then so be it, the game will go on just fine without him. I would expect his manipulation level to skyrocket in the next day or two.

4.) The only person I actually trust/trusted to be blue that has claimed is M0nsterChef, which I attribute to him being backed into a corner and making a bad play. He will probably end up dead tonight anyway. He might be worth trying to save for the night, but I'm also not convinced that he will be checking out the right people. I am still unsure of the best people to suggest blues to try to save tonight so I will probably make that post later.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 18:49:24
April 15 2011 18:49 GMT
#2866
On April 16 2011 03:34 AirbladeOrange wrote:
1.) Does Red get replaced after getting banned?


We're working on that.
SUNSFANNED
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 18:51 GMT
#2867
So you guys wanna know whos gonna die tonight?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 19:05 GMT
#2868
On April 16 2011 03:51 Coagulation wrote:
So you guys wanna know whos gonna die tonight?


you if there's a vigilante
protact/eiii/lsb will die or win their assassin game
some other people your buddys will shoot
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 19:06 GMT
#2869
On April 16 2011 03:51 Coagulation wrote:
So you guys wanna know whos gonna die tonight?

you and lsb
RIP Aaliyah
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 15 2011 19:09 GMT
#2870
On April 16 2011 03:51 Coagulation wrote:
So you guys wanna know whos gonna die tonight?

Well it's against the rules to go against your own win condition, so anything you offer is probably B.S. The last several pages have been pretty lamentable, but I'm pretty confident the mafia team hasn't lost yet despite the actions of a couple of its less discerning members. Please don't give up, no matter what team you're on. Play it through!

R.I.P. redFF
Who dat ninja?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 19:38 GMT
#2871
Scum BLUE Reads.

Protactinium - Confirmed DT bang bang MEDICS better Ptotect.

Lemonwalrus - good chance hes lurking blue.

kitaman27 - Has had a higher investment in this game than his usual playstyle.

Jackal58 - Hasnt tunneled a single time so hes clearly laying low this game. Might be assassin but he was pretty vocal about the other assassin being elected so that leaves blue.

CubEdIn - slight blue read on him. He came back into thread wanting blood so hes gonna be a good kill regardless to get the experienced players out of here.

bumAtLarge - Good analyzer but I think hes just a townie. Would be a good shot if you can stop him from catching scum.

LSB - Are we pretending your town still? ok you can be a blue again. (100$ says he cant resist all the role claims and claims super DT before im lynched)


Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 19:41 GMT
#2872
On April 16 2011 04:09 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 03:51 Coagulation wrote:
So you guys wanna know whos gonna die tonight?

Well it's against the rules to go against your own win condition, so anything you offer is probably B.S. The last several pages have been pretty lamentable, but I'm pretty confident the mafia team hasn't lost yet despite the actions of a couple of its less discerning members. Please don't give up, no matter what team you're on. Play it through!

R.I.P. redFF


oh dont you worry . I will be bringing the heat tonight.

Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 19:43 GMT
#2873
On April 16 2011 04:38 Coagulation wrote:
Scum BLUE Reads.

Protactinium - Confirmed DT bang bang MEDICS better Ptotect.

Lemonwalrus - good chance hes lurking blue.

kitaman27 - Has had a higher investment in this game than his usual playstyle.

Jackal58 - Hasnt tunneled a single time so hes clearly laying low this game. Might be assassin but he was pretty vocal about the other assassin being elected so that leaves blue.

CubEdIn - slight blue read on him. He came back into thread wanting blood so hes gonna be a good kill regardless to get the experienced players out of here.

bumAtLarge - Good analyzer but I think hes just a townie. Would be a good shot if you can stop him from catching scum.

LSB - Are we pretending your town still? ok you can be a blue again. (100$ says he cant resist all the role claims and claims super DT before im lynched)





go away
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 15 2011 19:46 GMT
#2874
Rean your scummy as fuck. We can use someone like you. We got a few spots open.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 19:48 GMT
#2875
Awesome. But i demand a higher salary then Kitaman, i don't like him.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 15 2011 20:14 GMT
#2876
On April 14 2011 12:25 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 11:14 Coagulation wrote:
Hey flamewheel why you such a fucking lier?


Also, consider this your last warning. Any more personal attacks like this will result in modkill.


On April 15 2011 15:33 Coagulation wrote:
SO YOU NEW PEOPLE HAVING FUN YET?


This entire page.


On April 15 2011 11:19 Coagulation wrote:
No hes trying to not let town Mislynch but you guys are too fucking sheep to realize it.


So, yeah, enough is enough.

[image loading]

Coagulation The Mafia Godfather has been modkilled.
SUNSFANNED
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#2877
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#2878
Holy shit. I expected him to be red but not THIS red. No wonder GM and Coag were freaking out so much when it was clear both of them were probably going to wind up dead.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 15 2011 20:22 GMT
#2879
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 20:23 GMT
#2880
I would post I TOLD YOU SO a hundred times but I wouldn't be giving FW enough credit. So let's find a suitable vigilante target (LSB isn't suitable because he's a assassin).
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2015
Shuttle 957
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 45
Yoon 45
Bale 26
Noble 24
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor706
Other Games
summit1g7562
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft288
Mew2King154
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS48
trigger2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Rush1131
• Lourlo1099
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.