• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8469 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 08:31 GMT
#3921
On April 03 2011 16:29 Kenpachi wrote:
oh and just if youre wondering, i lost my other bomb on iGrok

"Lost?"

How do you lose a bomb? iGrok was killed by an assassin, no?

On April 03 2011 16:37 kevconsim wrote:
kavdragons black



How can you possibly know this and why haven't you given us a reason as to why he is black?


I'll be back in the morning. Damn dehydration migraines. I think that maybe ilovejonn's plan isn't too bad. I'll see what we all come up with tomorrow.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 03 2011 08:32 GMT
#3922
On April 03 2011 17:31 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 16:29 Kenpachi wrote:
oh and just if youre wondering, i lost my other bomb on iGrok

"Lost?"

How do you lose a bomb? iGrok was killed by an assassin, no?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 16:37 kevconsim wrote:
kavdragons black



How can you possibly know this and why haven't you given us a reason as to why he is black?


I'll be back in the morning. Damn dehydration migraines. I think that maybe ilovejonn's plan isn't too bad. I'll see what we all come up with tomorrow.

thats what LSB told me
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 03 2011 08:33 GMT
#3923
Lanaia youre asking dumb questions.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 08:39 GMT
#3924
On April 03 2011 17:33 Kenpachi wrote:
Lanaia youre asking dumb questions.


Please explain. I was asking how it was lost. I don't necessarily fully understand your role.

I was merely asking kevconsim for some reasoning. That isn't dumb.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 03 2011 08:42 GMT
#3925
On April 03 2011 17:33 Kenpachi wrote:
Lanaia youre asking dumb questions.


Says the guy who put his bombs on two townies.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 03 2011 08:44 GMT
#3926
On April 03 2011 17:39 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 17:33 Kenpachi wrote:
Lanaia youre asking dumb questions.


Please explain. I was asking how it was lost. I don't necessarily fully understand your role.

I was merely asking kevconsim for some reasoning. That isn't dumb.


If a mad hatter puts his bomb on someone, and that person dies (not to the bomb) they lose the bomb. He's probably saying that he had a bomb on iGrok, but the assassin killed iGrok, so he lost his bomb. (They usually have two)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 08:49 GMT
#3927
looks like the shits hit the fan.
will be interesting to see how this resolves itself.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 12:10 GMT
#3928
regarding the RPGs:

They represent a KP by themselves.
They are also a KP modifier, so if they are used together with another KP they go through bulletproof or any kind of protection.

So by themselves they are 1 kp. If used together they go through bulletproof (using 2 rpgs I mean). Or it can be used with a regular kp + rpg to go through bulletproof.

But that's pretty irrelevant since the blues have them, so they'll probably use them 1-for-each.

I am totally for killing the mad hatters, but I suggest you really think the targets through.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 12:46 GMT
#3929
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2011 17:27 Kavdragon wrote:
Looks like I'm not long for this world, so here's my last push.

Based off the information we now have from the black market, it is apparent that blacks are ahead. We need to know more about the items they now posses. Firstly, Cubedin, you guys had the RPG's, can you confirm that they are a KP? Is there anything special about them? Second, do we know how many vests there are? Regardless, it seems very unlikely that will be able to kill blacks with KP other than lynches.

On that note, our NUMBER ONE priority is to LYNCH BLACKS. Thankfully LSB gave us a beautiful gift: the double lynch that is the Arena. Now, as long as you guys concentrate on using the lynch for Blacks, and using your Night KP for reds, we can still pull out a town victory. Town came from behind with some solid analysis and good hunting in XXXVI, and we can do the same thing and win here. However, this will require effort on everyone's part.

Now, I've been thinking about blacks since Meapak died. I defended him because he was doing analysis, but he was on my black list also. Now that he's flipped red, I've had to re-evaluate how the black team is likely to play. Meapak and I were the two people doing analysis, and he flipped red, and I know that I'm green. I cannot accept the heuristic that I have been using for black any longer.

There's a crucial problem that I hadn't thought of: SK's are super pro-town because they HAVE to survive till the end, and they cannot be roleblocked. This means that they must avoid the lynch at all costs. This game is much different than that, because they have a team of players, who can influence and help. This makes them similar to a mafia team, with less members but with BPV's to make up for that. It seems to me, that this game will function more like a game with two mafia families in it.

So how do we figure out the mafia from the blacks if they are both acting like mafia? The first way that i can think of is analysis on the connections between known scum. I don't mean things as obvious as support/callingout, these things could be set up of course, I'm talking about the tone people take with others, do they FoS some people differently than others? Find unusual connections. The second way is back checking people to see if they were making decisions or revealing information that they shouldn't have. For instance, assuming that the blacks actually gave us the names of scum, we know that they knew that before hand. Was anyone overly suspicious of Amberlight and Orgolove? Did they have good reasoning as to why they were their number one suspects?

Assuming that bombs do NOT kill blacks, lynching ilovejohn seems like a bad idea at this point. Heh. Call me scum for opposing your plan, but i don't care I'm going to die in few hours and you'll see. As a townie, I will say that lynching ilovejohn is the wrong call right now. We need to lynch blacks, and if bombs can't do that, then we should have Coag shoot him or something. It's 4-3 right now, and if we kill many more scum, the balance will be upset badly. CubEdIn is dead on when he says we need to whittle them down evenly. The only way that we can realistically kill black is by lynch now, this means that they are practically guaranteed to survive for three more days, and every day we don't lynch one extends that.

I wish I had more time to do analysis, but since I've been cut short, I'll simply say that i suspect Tnkted is black, and I suspect that Lanaia is also black. Meapak did analysis and he was scum. This does not mean that analysis is scummy. Analysis is, and always will be the key to victory, and I hope you guys start using it more.

GL town, looks like you'll be needing it.

Lanaia is almost 100% definitely not black. She may have a separate win condition than town but she is not black.
Put a bomb on Pandain.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 13:29 GMT
#3930
On April 03 2011 21:46 Jackal58 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2011 17:27 Kavdragon wrote:
Looks like I'm not long for this world, so here's my last push.

Based off the information we now have from the black market, it is apparent that blacks are ahead. We need to know more about the items they now posses. Firstly, Cubedin, you guys had the RPG's, can you confirm that they are a KP? Is there anything special about them? Second, do we know how many vests there are? Regardless, it seems very unlikely that will be able to kill blacks with KP other than lynches.

On that note, our NUMBER ONE priority is to LYNCH BLACKS. Thankfully LSB gave us a beautiful gift: the double lynch that is the Arena. Now, as long as you guys concentrate on using the lynch for Blacks, and using your Night KP for reds, we can still pull out a town victory. Town came from behind with some solid analysis and good hunting in XXXVI, and we can do the same thing and win here. However, this will require effort on everyone's part.

Now, I've been thinking about blacks since Meapak died. I defended him because he was doing analysis, but he was on my black list also. Now that he's flipped red, I've had to re-evaluate how the black team is likely to play. Meapak and I were the two people doing analysis, and he flipped red, and I know that I'm green. I cannot accept the heuristic that I have been using for black any longer.

There's a crucial problem that I hadn't thought of: SK's are super pro-town because they HAVE to survive till the end, and they cannot be roleblocked. This means that they must avoid the lynch at all costs. This game is much different than that, because they have a team of players, who can influence and help. This makes them similar to a mafia team, with less members but with BPV's to make up for that. It seems to me, that this game will function more like a game with two mafia families in it.

So how do we figure out the mafia from the blacks if they are both acting like mafia? The first way that i can think of is analysis on the connections between known scum. I don't mean things as obvious as support/callingout, these things could be set up of course, I'm talking about the tone people take with others, do they FoS some people differently than others? Find unusual connections. The second way is back checking people to see if they were making decisions or revealing information that they shouldn't have. For instance, assuming that the blacks actually gave us the names of scum, we know that they knew that before hand. Was anyone overly suspicious of Amberlight and Orgolove? Did they have good reasoning as to why they were their number one suspects?

Assuming that bombs do NOT kill blacks, lynching ilovejohn seems like a bad idea at this point. Heh. Call me scum for opposing your plan, but i don't care I'm going to die in few hours and you'll see. As a townie, I will say that lynching ilovejohn is the wrong call right now. We need to lynch blacks, and if bombs can't do that, then we should have Coag shoot him or something. It's 4-3 right now, and if we kill many more scum, the balance will be upset badly. CubEdIn is dead on when he says we need to whittle them down evenly. The only way that we can realistically kill black is by lynch now, this means that they are practically guaranteed to survive for three more days, and every day we don't lynch one extends that.

I wish I had more time to do analysis, but since I've been cut short, I'll simply say that i suspect Tnkted is black, and I suspect that Lanaia is also black. Meapak did analysis and he was scum. This does not mean that analysis is scummy. Analysis is, and always will be the key to victory, and I hope you guys start using it more.

GL town, looks like you'll be needing it.

Lanaia is almost 100% definitely not black. She may have a separate win condition than town but she is not black.
Put a bomb on Pandain.


What did your check return as?

and kav, i'm not black. For the record, I think we should take the bomb off kav because hes right: hes been posting good analyzsis and as long as hes doing that (ie, as long as there are more reds in the game than blacks) I'm ok with him living. However, since hes accusing lanaia and myself after I think we've both demonstrated how green we are, I'm not personally going to believe a word he says.

I'm also down with putting the extra bomb on pandain, amber[light], and orgolove.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 14:05 GMT
#3931
On April 03 2011 22:29 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2011 21:46 Jackal58 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2011 17:27 Kavdragon wrote:
Looks like I'm not long for this world, so here's my last push.

Based off the information we now have from the black market, it is apparent that blacks are ahead. We need to know more about the items they now posses. Firstly, Cubedin, you guys had the RPG's, can you confirm that they are a KP? Is there anything special about them? Second, do we know how many vests there are? Regardless, it seems very unlikely that will be able to kill blacks with KP other than lynches.

On that note, our NUMBER ONE priority is to LYNCH BLACKS. Thankfully LSB gave us a beautiful gift: the double lynch that is the Arena. Now, as long as you guys concentrate on using the lynch for Blacks, and using your Night KP for reds, we can still pull out a town victory. Town came from behind with some solid analysis and good hunting in XXXVI, and we can do the same thing and win here. However, this will require effort on everyone's part.

Now, I've been thinking about blacks since Meapak died. I defended him because he was doing analysis, but he was on my black list also. Now that he's flipped red, I've had to re-evaluate how the black team is likely to play. Meapak and I were the two people doing analysis, and he flipped red, and I know that I'm green. I cannot accept the heuristic that I have been using for black any longer.

There's a crucial problem that I hadn't thought of: SK's are super pro-town because they HAVE to survive till the end, and they cannot be roleblocked. This means that they must avoid the lynch at all costs. This game is much different than that, because they have a team of players, who can influence and help. This makes them similar to a mafia team, with less members but with BPV's to make up for that. It seems to me, that this game will function more like a game with two mafia families in it.

So how do we figure out the mafia from the blacks if they are both acting like mafia? The first way that i can think of is analysis on the connections between known scum. I don't mean things as obvious as support/callingout, these things could be set up of course, I'm talking about the tone people take with others, do they FoS some people differently than others? Find unusual connections. The second way is back checking people to see if they were making decisions or revealing information that they shouldn't have. For instance, assuming that the blacks actually gave us the names of scum, we know that they knew that before hand. Was anyone overly suspicious of Amberlight and Orgolove? Did they have good reasoning as to why they were their number one suspects?

Assuming that bombs do NOT kill blacks, lynching ilovejohn seems like a bad idea at this point. Heh. Call me scum for opposing your plan, but i don't care I'm going to die in few hours and you'll see. As a townie, I will say that lynching ilovejohn is the wrong call right now. We need to lynch blacks, and if bombs can't do that, then we should have Coag shoot him or something. It's 4-3 right now, and if we kill many more scum, the balance will be upset badly. CubEdIn is dead on when he says we need to whittle them down evenly. The only way that we can realistically kill black is by lynch now, this means that they are practically guaranteed to survive for three more days, and every day we don't lynch one extends that.

I wish I had more time to do analysis, but since I've been cut short, I'll simply say that i suspect Tnkted is black, and I suspect that Lanaia is also black. Meapak did analysis and he was scum. This does not mean that analysis is scummy. Analysis is, and always will be the key to victory, and I hope you guys start using it more.

GL town, looks like you'll be needing it.

Lanaia is almost 100% definitely not black. She may have a separate win condition than town but she is not black.
Put a bomb on Pandain.


What did your check return as?


If she wishes to disclose it that's on her. I'm waiting a bit to see if any of the mechanics of her role reveal themselves.
For right now I gotta believe it is not in towns best interest to put that info into play. Not because it might get her killed but because it might cost town the game.
Just don't lynch her or blow her ass up.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 14:08 GMT
#3932
And just to clarify my DT item returns Role. Not alignment. Coags returns alignment. Good luck getting him to use it though. He has a fucking gun.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 14:21 GMT
#3933
I lol'd.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 14:27 GMT
#3934
Oh ok i thought you had alignment checking. I think I know what her role is anyway.

are we not posting who we are lynching in the thread anymore? we should really be doing that still. I voted ilovejohn
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 14:34 GMT
#3935
Can items be role blocked?
Cause like I don't really have a role.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 15:10 GMT
#3936
On April 03 2011 15:28 tnkted wrote:
can hatter bombs kill blacks during the day?

No

On April 03 2011 23:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Can items be role blocked?
Cause like I don't really have a role.

Yes

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 15:12 GMT
#3937
Day 4.1

[image loading]


Hi I'm Kenpachi an I'm your friendly neighborhood hatter and unlike what other people say about me I'm quiet sane and I’m very methodical I can’t speak for my brother but all I know is that my targets were well thought out and well placed and I am so confident so I will prove it to you by blowing myself up.

A loud explosion was heard in the distance

Kenpachi the Really Mad Hatter has died
Role PM
You are the Really Mad Hatter! Once per night, you may plant a bomb on someone or switch the bomb with someone else, and they will go off if you die. At any point of time you can commit suicide by posting in thread ##Suicide. You have two bombs.

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 15:13 GMT
#3938
So we either confirm a black, kill a red, or kill a townie if we lynch ilovejohn.

I mean, I think we're obligated to at this point but we better try to aim at reds.

Blacks, now would be a great time to come out of the woodwork, or risk revealing yourselves when the bombs go off.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 15:15 GMT
#3939
Wait, what? who did ken target?

also LSB, you hilarious asshole:

==Official LSB Banking Note==
I am putting a Kill Contract on Annul. If will pay money if you kill Annul before day 2
Commence bidding on how much money I will pay you for the completion of the kill. Maximum bid is 2,000,000, lowest bid wins.

If you want to save annul, pay me 1,000,000 Kronos and I will withdraw the contract.

I am willing to pay hazard pay of 1,000,000 Kronos should someone die trying to complete the job

Bidding will take place here in the black market quicktopic.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 15:15 GMT
#3940
I'm voting Kavdragon.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 439
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 37m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.