• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 03 2011 16:16 GMT
#3961
other than kav lol.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 16:20 GMT
#3962
He only had one bomb. The other one was on GGQ and was lost when he died.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 03 2011 16:27 GMT
#3963
On April 04 2011 01:12 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 00:57 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 00:33 tnkted wrote:
also this black market is a fucking gold mine.

Well, despite my best efforts, Tackster the townie was hanged. And our Blues are looking a little inept as well. So, I'd like to offer them a helping hand, if they're willing to pay for it.

- I will provide the Blues with the name of the Mafia Godfather by the start of Day 3.

- In return, they will pay me a sum of 5 million Kronos (Negotiable)

This information is highly sensitive, but VERY reliable.


Despite your best efforts? Who do we know who has made a huge deal out of defending tackster this game?

Oh hello insanious. Good to know that you're scum.


Yeah that confirms him as another black. Rean is probably the last one?

Could be you as well.


You do remember the whole thing with me being the one to prove kav was black? Also that would make me a bullet proof veteran. Lol.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 17:27 GMT
#3964
On April 04 2011 01:20 tnkted wrote:
He only had one bomb. The other one was on GGQ and was lost when he died.


It was on iGrok.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 03 2011 17:28 GMT
#3965
Wait why did ken suicide? Was that supposed to happen? Who was he targeting?

I've been suspicious of kav since night 2.

Didn't he say he "took a hit" one night? No one even came forward to say he was protected? If I missed that post I apologized, but I recall him claiming that he took a hit night 1.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 17:29 GMT
#3966
I'll reveal my role if/when approximately 50% of the town wants to lynch me. However, I believe tnkted when he says he thinks he knows what my role is.

There is someone I really want lynched but I'm not 100% sure who it is.

kenpachi, I'm sorry for thinking you were scum.

My vote goes on ilovejonn now.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 17:30 GMT
#3967
Wait... Are we lynching him to explode people or are we lynching kav...
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 17:31 GMT
#3968
I'm actually just gonna vote for kav. it makes more sense this way.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 17:34 GMT
#3969
On April 04 2011 02:28 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Wait why did ken suicide? Was that supposed to happen? Who was he targeting?

I've been suspicious of kav since night 2.

Didn't he say he "took a hit" one night? No one even came forward to say he was protected? If I missed that post I apologized, but I recall him claiming that he took a hit night 1.


I wish you'd be more active. He was targetting kavdragon.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 03 2011 17:53 GMT
#3970
On April 04 2011 01:16 CubEdIn wrote:
don't think it's insaneous. but i'll look through it tomorrow.

however, who did Kenpachi have his bombs on? Those would be confirmed blacks since none of them died.



On April 04 2011 01:20 tnkted wrote:
He only had one bomb. The other one was on GGQ and was lost when he died.



On April 04 2011 02:27 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 01:20 tnkted wrote:
He only had one bomb. The other one was on GGQ and was lost when he died.


It was on iGrok.


I see now I thought you were implying it was on GGQ and iGrok not Kav and iGrok. I'm catching up Saturday nights are never very good -_-
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 18:05 GMT
#3971
I'm not switching my vote off john until cube and john tell me to. If we lynch john we can be sure that the bombs go off, if we don't black/mafia can kill him and we wont know.

Its better to lynch and possibly have two more confirmed blacks then it is to kill one black. I think we should get kav in the arena and get him killed.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 03 2011 18:07 GMT
#3972
On April 04 2011 02:30 Lanaia wrote:
Wait... Are we lynching him to explode people or are we lynching kav...

That is the question we need to discuss. Do we lynch Kav? Or do we lynch Ilovejohn? If we lynch Kav then we risk losing John to a night kill and having his bombs role blocked. Then we don't know jack shit about what happened. If we lynch Ilovejohn it's more of a controlled demolition. The results are out in the open without any questions as to what happened. Kav will still be very much lynchable tomorrow. Of course we can lynch Kav today forcing both scum teams to either role block his bombs and kill him or just leave him alone all together and we get to do this all over again tomorrow. Advantages to both but if he does die at night we won't know if he verified more black team or if he was role blocked. I'm leaning more towards the controlled demolition atm.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 18:08 GMT
#3973
That's actually probably best. Brb switching my votes. I didn't think of that.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 18:11 GMT
#3974
@mod If ilovejonn is roleblocked at night, will his bombs still go off if he is killed?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 18:13 GMT
#3975
I need to stop tripleposting. I'm not actually changing my vote until we get an answer on that question.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 03 2011 18:14 GMT
#3976
No, they will not explode, he mentioned that in his reveal post. We can't let him get roleblocked or we lose the bombs.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 03 2011 18:22 GMT
#3977
So sorry, I never noticed that. So then it's best to lynch him now, okay.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 03 2011 18:26 GMT
#3978
My bombs can be ROLEBLOCKED and it will not go off. This is crucial. What this means is that in order to safely get my bombs off, getting lynched during the day is the best option. Since I'm a Day Hatter, I have to post in the thread about who to bomb, and if I really land one on a scum and they believe I'm hatter, they can just roleblock and night kill me.


According to ILJ, they can be RBed. This is why I'm leaning towards lynching him today over Kav. I think it's better to bomb two people we think are scum, and possibly net town some scum kills and get more information, than completely waste the opportunity.

I see it like:

A: Lynch ILJ, bombs explode on two people. Very likely to hit two scum. If they flip red, awesome, if they don't die, assume black.

B: Lynch Kav, likely to flip black. No new information.

I like A, because we can do this:

Bomb two people.
See what they flip.
Regardless of flip, stick Kav in the Arena the next day.
If we find another third party, instead of two mafia, we lynch them the next day.

So we can kill two scum today, one tomorrow, or one scum today, two tomorrow. Three scum total. I'm also assuming we can reliably pick out two very likely scum for the bombs.

I'm keeping my vote on ILJ for now.
you gotta dance
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 03 2011 18:26 GMT
#3979
On April 04 2011 03:11 Lanaia wrote:
@mod If ilovejonn is roleblocked at night, will his bombs still go off if he is killed?

No
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 03 2011 18:27 GMT
#3980
well theres always the possibilty ILJ bombs two town today.
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko288
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
XaKoH 1
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin9
Other Games
singsing1848
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax191
KnowMe114
dupreeh107
Livibee34
B2W.Neo7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1104
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
18m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 18m
Replay Cast
12h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.