• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9751 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 02 2011 17:25 GMT
#261
Only 9 hours to go, where is all of the analysis guys? Just because we lost mr wiggles doesn't mean we can't look at clues ourselves. We gotta have something more to go on :/

Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 02 2011 17:45 GMT
#262
Vote count
DoctorHelvetica (1)
CubEdIn

Kenpachi
chaoser

Chaoser
Kenpachi

CubEdIn
darmousseh

~8 hours to go.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 18:05 GMT
#263
##Vote CubEdIn
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 18:09 GMT
#264
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 18:14 GMT
#265
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 18:14 GMT
#266
Also, the snow -> elements -> God of Thunder is kind of a stretch...in my opinion...does no one else think that's a stretch??
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 18:17 GMT
#267
On February 03 2011 03:14 chaoser wrote:
Also, the snow -> elements -> God of Thunder is kind of a stretch...in my opinion...does no one else think that's a stretch??

Yes. I'd consider you as I think there are two fairly decent connections. Raiden can be tied to every clue, not just the snow one.

It could just as well be Shann. It's hard to say, the clues are difficult. I want to lynch you or CubEdIn. Your play is actually scummy.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 18:19 GMT
#268
On February 03 2011 03:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.


Condescending play is condescending. Something mafia would pull when they're in a bind. There's no need for it if you're town. I've done it before as mafia, and I've seen others do it as well. When Cubein flips green, you do realize you're on the chopping block right? If he flips red, well mafia should just give up at that point since it's an almost full town.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 02 2011 18:43 GMT
#269
On February 03 2011 03:19 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 03:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.


Condescending play is condescending. Something mafia would pull when they're in a bind. There's no need for it if you're town. I've done it before as mafia, and I've seen others do it as well. When Cubein flips green, you do realize you're on the chopping block right? If he flips red, well mafia should just give up at that point since it's an almost full town.

Or DrH and Cubed are both green or red which is still unlikely but it can happen.

In any case the best way to move forward today is if we lynch either of those 2.
Like you also said, if Cubed does flip green then it's most likely that the other is red and in which Kenpachi is automatically solved as well.

So by going by this logic and my analysis of Cubed and DrH and the circumstances we're in I'm voting against Cubed.

##Vote CubEdIn
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 02 2011 18:47 GMT
#270
I just think CubEdln is playing somewhat scummy and as we haven't got anything better to go on, I'm going to vote for him. If he flips green, well then, we know what course of action we should follow.

##Vote CubEdIn
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 18:54 GMT
#271
Agreed
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 18:57 GMT
#272
##Vote CubEdIn
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 02 2011 19:27 GMT
#273
On February 03 2011 03:57 chaoser wrote:
##Vote CubEdIn

Don't you need to unvote first? You voted for Kenpachi first and I don't see any unvote. What does this mean LSB?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 02 2011 19:31 GMT
#274
Hmm it doesn't say anything in the rules about unvoting except that the correct vote is ##vote name. So I guess the vote is legit.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 19:36 GMT
#275
On February 03 2011 03:19 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 03:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.


Condescending play is condescending. Something mafia would pull when they're in a bind. There's no need for it if you're town. I've done it before as mafia, and I've seen others do it as well. When Cubein flips green, you do realize you're on the chopping block right? If he flips red, well mafia should just give up at that point since it's an almost full town.

It's not condescending. It is possible he's just green and playing badly. Being wrong wouldn't make me scum. Seems to me like you're doing 2 things:

a. avoiding my point about kenpachi. I responded to you calling my "defense" ridiculous (when it isn't really a defense at all)
b. setting it up (if you are mafia and cubedin is not) so that when cubedin flips green you can push me for a lynch.

If I'm on the chopping block it's because I played scummily not because I thought someone was mafia and was wrong about that. What a retarded way to look at it.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#276
On February 03 2011 03:43 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 03:19 chaoser wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.


Condescending play is condescending. Something mafia would pull when they're in a bind. There's no need for it if you're town. I've done it before as mafia, and I've seen others do it as well. When Cubein flips green, you do realize you're on the chopping block right? If he flips red, well mafia should just give up at that point since it's an almost full town.

Or DrH and Cubed are both green or red which is still unlikely but it can happen.

In any case the best way to move forward today is if we lynch either of those 2.
Like you also said, if Cubed does flip green then it's most likely that the other is red and in which Kenpachi is automatically solved as well.

So by going by this logic and my analysis of Cubed and DrH and the circumstances we're in I'm voting against Cubed.

##Vote CubEdIn


wtf these assumptions are terrible

why is it "unlikely" that both me and cubedin are green? that's stupid. why does knowing my alignment have anything to do with kenpachi? i don't really understand why anyone would think any of these things.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2011 19:38 GMT
#277
##Unvote CubEdIn
##Vote Chaoser

I feel that this is gonna be a youngminii situation with me and CubEdIn. Chaoser is pretty transparent and the mafia would be too desperate to bus. Chaoser played kinda scummily in Salem Mafia though (where he was green) but not this bad.
RIP Aaliyah
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 02 2011 19:49 GMT
#278
On February 03 2011 04:37 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2011 03:43 shannn wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:19 chaoser wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 03 2011 03:09 chaoser wrote:
Bad town play, whether they are mafia or not, should be punished. The fact of the matter is, we don't know if Kenpachi is playing badly as town or if he's mafia, regardless of how he acted in previous games. I'm going to stick my vote on him. If we excuse his play as "just a bad townie" then we screw ourselves over the day he's actually a mafia.

As for the clues, I think when it comes down to it, it's between Cubed and Dr.H. Between the two of them, I'd rather lynch Dr.H cause if he's red then we have a connection between him and Kenpachi; plus i get to feel smart about figuring out their plan of bussing Jackal on day 1.

there is no connection between me and kenpachi i just dont want to lynch him unless a clue points at him

why cant you understand what im saying when i mean analysis is inconclusive in light of how terrible he is. his play in this game is directly in line with town play.

its like lynching bill murray because he spammed or lynching NB for asking a dumb question. also "lynching for information" is a scum play anyway. You look worse and worse.


Condescending play is condescending. Something mafia would pull when they're in a bind. There's no need for it if you're town. I've done it before as mafia, and I've seen others do it as well. When Cubein flips green, you do realize you're on the chopping block right? If he flips red, well mafia should just give up at that point since it's an almost full town.

Or DrH and Cubed are both green or red which is still unlikely but it can happen.

In any case the best way to move forward today is if we lynch either of those 2.
Like you also said, if Cubed does flip green then it's most likely that the other is red and in which Kenpachi is automatically solved as well.

So by going by this logic and my analysis of Cubed and DrH and the circumstances we're in I'm voting against Cubed.

##Vote CubEdIn


wtf these assumptions are terrible

why is it "unlikely" that both me and cubedin are green? that's stupid. why does knowing my alignment have anything to do with kenpachi? i don't really understand why anyone would think any of these things.

So by reading your reply it's smart to actually say that both of you are red? I don't know your role. Your discussion between Cubed and you might as well be a plot to make certain that one of you won't be suspected as mafia but there might as well be a scenario that that the clues point to someone else and you 2 are so concentrated on each other that people have missed the key theme of the clues of LSB hence 2 greens could also be possible.

As for knowing your alignment with Kenpachi it's simple.
You agree that Kenpachi is awful as town with chaoser but I as non experienced player do not know this and neither does chaoser seeing upon his comments. You cannot base someone's role on his past because people can just as well use this to camouflage his role in the future. You can use this knowledge as mafia (if you were) and just say he's stupid and always acts like this.

Hence the reasoning of mine that Kenpachi is tied with your role. It doesn't mean it will be for certain but atleast for a high probability that what you think about Kenpachi is right if you are town. If you aren't town then everything you said/defended people means they're an ally of you.

Besides I didn't vote on you but the reaction on your part makes me think I should reconsider. But for now I'll stick with Cubed. You said it yourself. He isn't showing any signs of mafia and if you were you'd act to it but we don't know what your role is hence we cannot go by your words.

Do you understand my reasoning now?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
February 02 2011 19:51 GMT
#279
On February 03 2011 04:38 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Unvote CubEdIn
##Vote Chaoser

I feel that this is gonna be a youngminii situation with me and CubEdIn. Chaoser is pretty transparent and the mafia would be too desperate to bus. Chaoser played kinda scummily in Salem Mafia though (where he was green) but not this bad.

What is the youngminii situation?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 02 2011 20:08 GMT
#280
On February 03 2011 04:38 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Unvote CubEdIn
##Vote Chaoser

I feel that this is gonna be a youngminii situation with me and CubEdIn. Chaoser is pretty transparent and the mafia would be too desperate to bus. Chaoser played kinda scummily in Salem Mafia though (where he was green) but not this bad.


Lol so instead of sticking to the clues, you jump off the ship and vote for me. Typical mafia move. Why not see where the ship is going? You were so 100% sure Cubed was mafia before too. Panic much?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.