• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9739 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 193 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 04 2010 07:55 GMT
#3541
bm being up for 36 hours (and playing texas holdem for 19 of them) isn't bm
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 04 2010 07:59 GMT
#3542
On August 04 2010 16:52 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 16:47 Tricode wrote:
On August 04 2010 16:36 flamewheel wrote:
I'm flamewheel!


Hi Flamewheel! I'm Tricode!

Hello!

Out of curiosity, why do people capitalize my name?



That's because we are taught to capitalize names. Such as your real name. At least I believe that is a custom for most ;p.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 04 2010 08:00 GMT
#3543
On August 04 2010 16:59 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 16:52 flamewheel wrote:
On August 04 2010 16:47 Tricode wrote:
On August 04 2010 16:36 flamewheel wrote:
I'm flamewheel!


Hi Flamewheel! I'm Tricode!

Hello!

Out of curiosity, why do people capitalize my name?



That's because we are taught to capitalize names. Such as your real name. At least I believe that is a custom for most ;p.

So do you write Forgg? I have always taken to just typing out things as they are shown to me! Plus, the internet has no place for real names anyway. Or else we'd end up like this guy:

Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 08:12 GMT
#3544
On August 04 2010 16:55 Bill Murray wrote:
bm being up for 36 hours (and playing texas holdem for 19 of them) isn't bm


Just say who died and what role they are. You can do that, right?
SUNSFANNED
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 08:15:23
August 04 2010 08:13 GMT
#3545
sorry for the gaps, guys, but doing vote counts for 2/3 days for half a month or more really can add up on a man's spirit. i really am one of the most active players when i play in a game, but will probably refrain from modding again. BrownBear's post gave me confidence. I was seeing people say that chaoser wasn't the leading wagon, and I was thinking WTF? Is my count off? But I shouldn't have been second guessing myself.


4]chaoser (brownbear, rastaban, d3_Crescentia, Pyrrhuloxia)
2] pyrrhuloxia (~OpZ~, Misder)
1]Rastaban (tricode)
1] brownbear (protactinium)
1] Misder (Divinek)
Abstaining: chaoser

is the vote count i got from my last one. if it's wrong, SORRY. the fact people were saying one person was supposed to be lynched when in fact it was another is what made this delay this by an entire 28 hour period or whatever.

chaoser is to be killed.
It is now night, and will be night for a shortened period of time where I want this game to actually play out. The night will end at 10 KST regardless of if I am here or not.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 04 2010 08:18 GMT
#3546
On August 04 2010 17:13 Bill Murray wrote:
sorry for the gaps, guys, but doing vote counts for 2/3 days for half a month or more really can add up on a man's spirit. i really am one of the most active players when i play in a game, but will probably refrain from modding again. BrownBear's post gave me confidence. I was seeing people say that chaoser wasn't the leading wagon, and I was thinking WTF? Is my count off? But I shouldn't have been second guessing myself.

Show nested quote +

4]chaoser (brownbear, rastaban, d3_Crescentia, Pyrrhuloxia)
2] pyrrhuloxia (~OpZ~, Misder)
1]Rastaban (tricode)
1] brownbear (protactinium)
1] Misder (Divinek)
Abstaining: chaoser

is the vote count i got from my last one. if it's wrong, SORRY. the fact people were saying one person was supposed to be lynched when in fact it was another is what made this delay this by an entire 28 hour period or whatever.

chaoser is to be killed.
It is now night, and will be night for a shortened period of time where I want this game to actually play out. The night will end at 10 KST regardless of if I am here or not.


Really couldn't tell us his role if he is being illed and it is night now? I'm sure at this point (since there are no clues) we don't really care for a fancy story >< we just want to know the role please.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 04 2010 08:19 GMT
#3547
I'm 99.3% assuming Townie.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 04 2010 08:23 GMT
#3548
On August 04 2010 17:19 flamewheel wrote:
I'm 99.3% assuming Townie.


I would prefer you being wrong and me being wrong in my vote, but meh, we will see when and if ever we get a chance to see what he flips!
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 04 2010 08:23 GMT
#3549
On August 04 2010 16:52 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 16:47 Tricode wrote:
On August 04 2010 16:36 flamewheel wrote:
I'm flamewheel!


Hi Flamewheel! I'm Tricode!

Hello!

Out of curiosity, why do people capitalize my name?


same thing happens with the other id i use that is all lower case

it really irritates me actually

so was chaoser town or what, i want him to be mafia just so we can laff

also i fail to see how this delayed the day by 28 hours but whatever
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 04 2010 08:24 GMT
#3550
[image loading]
chaoser was a townie

Furthermore, since I have all the night actions in, I'm ending the night early.

~OpZ~, the townie, and Tricode, the vigilante are killed in the night. The next day will go until 9 pm EST on August 6th

University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 04 2010 08:25 GMT
#3551
flamewheel shoots, flamewheel scores!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 04 2010 08:25 GMT
#3552
[image loading]
cockadoodledoo
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 08:26:16
August 04 2010 08:26 GMT
#3553
quickest teamliquid night ever?








i'm such a good mod
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 04 2010 08:35 GMT
#3554
With my dying breath I curse the damn medic who protected BC. I hate you.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 08:58:10
August 04 2010 08:36 GMT
#3555
Incognito made me edit this :<

Post-game comments are inbound once the game ends!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 04 2010 12:22 GMT
#3556
On July 28 2010 13:42 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 13:38 chaoser wrote:
Thanks youngminii. How about we have a bet. If I flip red, you get to make me do something on TL. If I flip green, I get to make you do something on TL. Yeah?

Lol sounds good to me


Quoting this lol. I flipped green =]. Pandain! yayyyy we get to meet again in the afterlife!!!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
August 04 2010 13:46 GMT
#3557
......WTF....I had no chance....*arghhh....well hahaha BC so smart...if he did what I think he did, He's a fucking genius.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 16:20 GMT
#3558
Town's fucked. Holy shit mafia pulled it off. We fail...
SUNSFANNED
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 16:21 GMT
#3559
##Vote: rastaban

It's LYLO, and he seems the most likely to me to be red. At this point, I have to assume the BC-claiming-to-him thing was a mafia mindgame.
SUNSFANNED
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
August 04 2010 16:31 GMT
#3560
LOL, it's not time to vote, it's night. And yes.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.