• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War275.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

Micro-MAFIA (The Second) - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 31 2010 06:33 GMT
#101
On March 31 2010 13:22 Vivi57 wrote:
Right now, I'm seeing cynan as our best target. He basically says the day1 lynch will suck because of lack of information. Perfect way for scum to hide and makes a good excuse for not contributing. Then he says the rol drawing attention is the thing that he noticed most. Odd that trying to create discussion and drawing attention to himself, both very pro town reads, is the thing he noticed most. The states a very obvious fact that we should compare behavior to previous games.

This looks super characteristic of the "I'm mafia pretending to contribute" gameplan.

Very nice phrasing of what I said to make me look bad. I'm probably quite far from the best mafia players but I don't think I would be that bad if I were red. I still argue that spamming stuff and randomly voting isn't that much pro-town but that's maybe just not the way I see things.


On March 31 2010 13:58 flamewheel91 wrote:
Any findings, CynanMachae? I believe that KF91 played in Mafia 2 (and was mafia), if my search is correct. However, he seems to be acting a bit "new" to the scene. If you don't report on this, I'll go through tomorrow and look for stuff, but as of now it's still very early on to be forming anything based off of that, especially since I've never even seen KF before this game.

Noting to say much really, he played in mafia 1 and 3, was mad hatter with 1 post and then mafia with 4-5 posts that looked like one-liners random chat. So imo acting "new" isn't really an act here either.
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
March 31 2010 06:35 GMT
#102
ugh crap. I've just realized that I most likely won't be able to get on tomorrow before the day cycle ends, so i will have to cast my vote now.

i don't have enough of a basis to vote for flamewheel, esp. since IF he is town, the effort he puts into his posts indicate that he will strive to participate and contribute as the game goes on. on the other hand kf has shown no sign of participating and aiding the town other than "i'll wait for ppl to post first"... In such an early stage of the game, i think kf's blatant lack of effort or quality posting is indicative of mafia trying to hide--or otherwise a townie with sheer disregard. sigh, i guess with these time constraints, it's enough of a basis for me to vote for him.

##vote KF91##
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 08:38 GMT
#103
madnessman with excuse for not being here@scummy behavior.org

trying to blend in on obvious town... I was just waiting for someone to try to jump onto that guy after me, but I didn't expect it to be you, madnessman.

shame on you for falling into my trap
.
unvote; ##vote madnessman##
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 08:39 GMT
#104
oh yeah, i gotta bold that shit, don't i?

##vote madnessman##

University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 08:39 GMT
#105
theres 1 roleblocker and 1 goon right guys?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 31 2010 10:09 GMT
#106
Bolding is not required for your votes to be counted. However, bolding your vote can be a courtesy to your fellow players, as having your vote stand out allows it to be more easily noticed by them, especially when re-reading the thread.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 10:22 GMT
#107
ok
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 31 2010 11:58 GMT
#108
On March 31 2010 13:58 flamewheel91 wrote:
Any findings, CynanMachae? I believe that KF91 played in Mafia 2 (and was mafia), if my search is correct. However, he seems to be acting a bit "new" to the scene. If you don't report on this, I'll go through tomorrow and look for stuff, but as of now it's still very early on to be forming anything based off of that, especially since I've never even seen KF before this game..


I didn't really participate much during the two Mafia games that I played in before, I was too busy handling two jobs at that point. It's true that I should not have even signed up to play (When I signed up the second time, I thought "I'll try to actually participate in this round.", but no luck because of how busy I was.), but I didn't know that Mafia would be such a time-consuming game at times. So pretty much, you can consider me a "new" player. Plus I only have one job now, so you can expect more posts from me in this game.

i don't have enough of a basis to vote for flamewheel, esp. since IF he is town, the effort he puts into his posts indicate that he will strive to participate and contribute as the game goes on. on the other hand kf has shown no sign of participating and aiding the town other than "i'll wait for ppl to post first"... In such an early stage of the game, i think kf's blatant lack of effort or quality posting is indicative of mafia trying to hide--or otherwise a townie with sheer disregard. sigh, i guess with these time constraints, it's enough of a basis for me to vote for him.


It's not that I'm not trying to put any effort into my posts; it's just that the town is pretty much facing a lose-lose situation at the start of the game, because we will probably choose to lynch someone on the basis of something really small (because we don't have enough information to work with) and the chances of the town killing a townie is really high. That's why I don't have any more proposals then waiting for people to post, so that we can actually get some information to work with. And to people who say we do have enough substance to work with, I think you guys could be over-analyzing the posts; but that's not for me to say, because most of you guys are Mafia veterans.

I'll be back in the afternoon to cast my vote.
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 31 2010 11:59 GMT
#109
Second quote was said by madnessman; I messed when I was quoting >_<
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 31 2010 12:03 GMT
#110
##vote RoL##

I'm putting my vote out there on RoL because of what I said earlier. Hopefully I can be back before day ends in time to see if there's reasons to change.

And BM, it says theres the possibility of having 1 roleblocker among the 2 mafias, so I dont think it's sure there is a roleblocker
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 31 2010 12:45 GMT
#111
On March 31 2010 15:20 Bill Murray wrote:
##vote cynanmachae##
I've given up trying to vote on KF91

Hi all. I try not to interfere with the game as much as possible, but I would like to point out that earlier I had entered the kf -> kf91 automatic conversion data incorrectly, which caused BM's second vote attempt on kf91 to not be recognized at the time, when it should have been. (His first vote attempt had a colon, so that was not recognized for good reason.)
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 31 2010 14:05 GMT
#112
On March 31 2010 21:03 CynanMachae wrote:
##vote RoL##

I'm putting my vote out there on RoL because of what I said earlier. Hopefully I can be back before day ends in time to see if there's reasons to change.

And BM, it says theres the possibility of having 1 roleblocker among the 2 mafias, so I dont think it's sure there is a roleblocker


Which is odd since you hardly said anything about him before other than "he's sketch", I'm not really sure that qualifies as an actual reason to vote for someone.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 31 2010 19:05 GMT
#113
Well, just got done with the debauchery that was last night's OSL.
To keep things concise now:

L, people have been talking now, so if you wouldn't mind joining in now...

Foolishness, despite calls of stirring the town to activity, you really haven't contributed much more than a few back-and-forth snipes with L. Agreeably though, RoL hasn't been 'around' too much (due to work, he says?) so it's a bit questionable that Cynan is voting.

To RebirthOfLegend:
On March 31 2010 11:36 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I NEED INFORMATION TO WORK WITH, ITS WHY I POST.

At this point I have nothing to say. There is no plan to establish, everything obvious has been said.

No lynch is a dumbfuck move. Don't lynch RC blues because they aren't mafia. If someone RC blue and you are that role. Counterclaim immediately. Trading blue for red is beneficial to the town.

ALRIGHT?

Get posting.

KF91: If everybody followed your plan, nobody would have any proposals. Ergo, you should take a step up instead of waiting in the shadows.

CynanMachae: I'd very much like to hear your expanded reason as to why you're voting RoL, especially since he hasn't been around to present much.

Vivi57: A good post about Cynan, methinks, but I want you to post more, considering the reset of your posts are spammilicious.

Tennis now. Will be back around 6 to see any new developments.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 31 2010 19:14 GMT
#114
Alright, it doesn't seem like there was much activity since I posted...

##Vote flamewheel91##

I made the decision to vote flamewheel, mostly because I think his posts are way too wordy. Maybe I'm not searching well enough, but from some of his posts that I have seen in previous games; he has not posted stuff to the extent that he has in this thread.

Nonetheless, I don't think he needs to drag on with what he wants to say; if it can be said in 3-4 sentences, that's how it should be done. It may be that he is trying to cover the fact that he is mafia by whipping out as many sentences as he can to look beneficial to the town, or he actually might be just a townie who is trying his best to help the town out. But in my opinion, I think that the former fits better in this situation.

I will probably be back an hour before Day 1 wraps up just in case I want to change my vote.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 31 2010 19:19 GMT
#115
On April 01 2010 04:14 KF91 wrote:
Alright, it doesn't seem like there was much activity since I posted...

##Vote flamewheel91##

I made the decision to vote flamewheel, mostly because I think his posts are way too wordy. Maybe I'm not searching well enough, but from some of his posts that I have seen in previous games; he has not posted stuff to the extent that he has in this thread.

Nonetheless, I don't think he needs to drag on with what he wants to say; if it can be said in 3-4 sentences, that's how it should be done. It may be that he is trying to cover the fact that he is mafia by whipping out as many sentences as he can to look beneficial to the town, or he actually might be just a townie who is trying his best to help the town out. But in my opinion, I think that the former fits better in this situation.

I will probably be back an hour before Day 1 wraps up just in case I want to change my vote.


I do agree his posts are a bit wordy, however given the lack of activity I can't really say it's a problem right now. And it's not like he's doing it to hide posts or cover anything up. Right now with very little information it's hard to vote for him based off of long wordy posts. Besides if he stops being active in future days he'll be held accountable.

L didn't want to make an accusation so as to avoid a bandwagon (acceptable reason I guess). So he let other people talk and do the accusing for him. Yet no bandwagon's have happened really, and there's hardly been any defense of votes. Almost like nobody is taking their votes against them seriously, like, "lol BM voted for me? haha what a joke...".
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 21:40 GMT
#116
On March 31 2010 23:05 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 21:03 CynanMachae wrote:
##vote RoL##

I'm putting my vote out there on RoL because of what I said earlier. Hopefully I can be back before day ends in time to see if there's reasons to change.

And BM, it says theres the possibility of having 1 roleblocker among the 2 mafias, so I dont think it's sure there is a roleblocker


Which is odd since you hardly said anything about him before other than "he's sketch", I'm not really sure that qualifies as an actual reason to vote for someone.


your mom is sketch! ohhhh
hahahaha
you are being a lot more talkative than you normally are. what happened to the "i'm not going to be speaking until day 2 or 3" style that you normally use? I guess, since you were the godfather then, you are not a mafia roleblocker now?

University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 21:46 GMT
#117
##Vote CynanMachae##
I bet vivi is surprised I didn't "OMGUS" his vote.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 31 2010 21:54 GMT
#118
Spoilering my post since it has a wall of text
"tl;dr" will be in place instead.

+ Show Spoiler [Addressed to KF91] +
On April 01 2010 04:14 KF91 wrote:
Alright, it doesn't seem like there was much activity since I posted...

##Vote flamewheel91##

I made the decision to vote flamewheel, mostly because I think his posts are way too wordy. Maybe I'm not searching well enough, but from some of his posts that I have seen in previous games; he has not posted stuff to the extent that he has in this thread.

Nonetheless, I don't think he needs to drag on with what he wants to say; if it can be said in 3-4 sentences, that's how it should be done. It may be that he is trying to cover the fact that he is mafia by whipping out as many sentences as he can to look beneficial to the town, or he actually might be just a townie who is trying his best to help the town out. But in my opinion, I think that the former fits better in this situation.

I will probably be back an hour before Day 1 wraps up just in case I want to change my vote.

It's not the search. I've played one, I repeat one game of forum mafia, and that was Incognito's XVI. Between that span I've co-/hosted the rest, so naturally you won't find anything on how I've played since then. From being able to watch everything from behind the scenes, it's helped me in developing a different play style. Consider it verbose, so deal with it.

If everybody else were posting more stuff, perhaps I would not feel the need to try to post as much.

Finally, the rebuttal: Let's consider it like this: I post X number of sentences in a post, where X is, admittedly, a large number. You post few sentences. However, you say little to nothing in those few sentences, and thus your posts are just as much so or more dribble than mine are. However, the claim you make against me, essentially that I play differently than I did in XVI, while true, can also be used against you.

In Mafia II, you were mafia. You posted nothing.
In Mafia III, you ask one question about DTs and vote to abstain, then you never showed up again. You were a Mad Hatter.

Different playing style, eh? However, I don't condemn you for this, since you've already said you were going to be trying to play more this time (though for II and III you should've at least announced you were going to be working or something...) Point being: while it is a plausible idea, your reasoning behind "he's posting differently this game" is based on a double standard.

tl;dr version: This is my second game playing. I changed my play style after observing games. You did the same (changed your style from posting nothing to posting a bit, that is). Accusation faulty based on double standards.

On April 01 2010 04:19 Foolishness wrote:
I do agree his posts are a bit wordy, however given the lack of activity I can't really say it's a problem right now. And it's not like he's doing it to hide posts or cover anything up. Right now with very little information it's hard to vote for him based off of long wordy posts. Besides if he stops being active in future days he'll be held accountable.

L didn't want to make an accusation so as to avoid a bandwagon (acceptable reason I guess). So he let other people talk and do the accusing for him. Yet no bandwagon's have happened really, and there's hardly been any defense of votes. Almost like nobody is taking their votes against them seriously, like, "lol BM voted for me? haha what a joke...".

These wordy posts are an attempt to stir people into writing. If they want to take shots at me, that's okay, since then they'll at least be posting. I'm glad that I've at least "spurred" madnessman and KF91 into 'action.' Furthermore, I fully intend to be as active as possible in this game, so you can easily hold me accountable by my posting.

Well, the second part of your latter paragraph is the reasoning why I want him to talk. If all the votes by now, when we have about 4 hours left, are "jokes" then it's time for something serious.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
March 31 2010 21:56 GMT
#119
On April 01 2010 04:19 Foolishness wrote:
L didn't want to make an accusation so as to avoid a bandwagon (acceptable reason I guess). So he let other people talk and do the accusing for him. Yet no bandwagon's have happened really, and there's hardly been any defense of votes. Almost like nobody is taking their votes against them seriously, like, "lol BM voted for me? haha what a joke...".


alright. then for the sake of getting the ball rolling, let me remedy that.

On March 31 2010 17:38 Bill Murray wrote:
madnessman with excuse for not being here@scummy behavior.org

trying to blend in on obvious town... I was just waiting for someone to try to jump onto that guy after me, but I didn't expect it to be you, madnessman.

shame on you for falling into my trap
.
unvote; ##vote madnessman##


bill murray, i made my post at 4.35am EST, saying that i probably wouldn't be able to get on before voting ended. that's roughly 17 hours before voting ends. is it really so hard to believe that an individual would not have time to post on the mafia forums for 17 hours? i could fully describe to you how hectic my schedule is today, which warrants my being unable to get on, but in all honestly, that's not how mafia should be played--this is not my personal blog. let me assure you that if i were mafia, i would use a MUCH better strategy than my personal life as an excuse. because that's lame and dumb imo. it'd be like saying, "oh! don't vote for me, i am not mafia because i'm trustworthy; i'm even the president of national honor society... i have proof, want my certificate?" etc etc lol. and 17 hours, seriously? that's AT LEAST the amount of time it took before you made your first post.

Zona: March 30 2010 11:40 (am)
You: March 31 2010 05:46

(time stamps according to japanese time zone)

ok. let's say i were mafia. why would i want to go inactive, when it would be SO much easier for me just to see what everyone else is posting, and just casually and nondescriptly tack my vote on to somebody's bandwagon? given how inactive this thread is, i could even BE pretty inactive without publicly declaring so, and chances are nobody would even notice, since everyone seems to be--likewise--inactive.

in any case, what kind of bullshit "trap" of yours are you trying to trap me in? it makes completely no sense. let's say i wanted to hop on a random bandwagon, and lynch an innocent townie. why would i hop on your bandwagon AFTER you've changed your vote?

On March 31 2010 15:20 Bill Murray wrote:
##vote cynanmachae##
I've given up trying to vote on KF91


On March 31 2010 15:35 madnessman wrote:
##vote KF91##


i can't be jumping on a bandwagon that doesn't even exist.

this exact same thing happened last game, and knowing u bm, u'll probably go, 'oh, feeling scared madnessman?' in response to this post. but honestly, in a game with only 9 people, we need to question everything we know, and take every accusation seriously. and since i don't think i will be able to get on until 11.30pm EST or so, i'd like to defend myself so i don't come back to find myself hanging from the gallows. so take all this as you will. someone needs to start taking all this seriously.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 31 2010 21:59 GMT
#120
no, i am just voting randomly seeing how people will react to my votes.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23700
Calm 4140
Mini 208
Light 174
910 102
Mind 82
Zeus 80
Free 65
Trap 42
Aegong 28
[ Show more ]
Rock 25
ToSsGirL 23
soO 23
Sacsri 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9771
XaKoH 380
Counter-Strike
fl0m5971
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2327
Other Games
singsing1957
FrodaN835
Beastyqt596
B2W.Neo593
mouzStarbuck257
Livibee192
C9.Mang0143
RotterdaM127
KnowMe96
Trikslyr82
QueenE68
edward20
BRAT_OK 16
MindelVK6
Khaldor0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2390
Other Games
• Shiphtur724
• imaqtpie473
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.