• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9292 users

Micro-MAFIA (The Second) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19 20 Next All
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 30 2010 20:47 GMT
#61
give*
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 30 2010 21:06 GMT
#62
Why the vote for me? Or is it just a "random" vote? >_>

I think I will still wait a little bit longer and see what everyone else says until I cast my vote.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 30 2010 21:24 GMT
#63
L, who would you like to see lynched this game?
Not yet bro. People think I argue too well and then just blindly follow me, so in an effort to fix that I'm going to let other people talk before chiming in.

Also: I'll be writing using very concise phrases because that makes reading easier.

Foolishness Cynan and madnessman have yet to really drop by and say hello. I hope they show up to the party before the punch bowl gets spiked and we have people dancing on tables.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
March 30 2010 21:44 GMT
#64
On March 31 2010 06:24 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
L, who would you like to see lynched this game?
Not yet bro. People think I argue too well and then just blindly follow me, so in an effort to fix that I'm going to let other people talk before chiming in.

Also: I'll be writing using very concise phrases because that makes reading easier.

Foolishness Cynan and madnessman have yet to really drop by and say hello. I hope they show up to the party before the punch bowl gets spiked and we have people dancing on tables.


On March 30 2010 14:17 madnessman wrote:
Woah. Game started already! flamewheel, when did you get so wordy? :p

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 12:37 flamewheel91 wrote:
Therefore, we must pay close attention to posts, and work to catch inconsistencies. If a player you are investigating has played multiple games on the TL mafia forums, go read the games he/she has played in. Check for differences in posting style--"player X posts like this as town, but is very quiet as mafia..." and the likes.

I think this strategy is good in theory, but I'm slightly wary over whether it works in practice. We SHOULD be able to spot differences in terms of quality and genuine pro-town content, versus thinly veiled mafia content, in people's posting. But there have been cases where the town misanalysed such behavior (eg. BC in Incog's last game). But then again, the case against BC was built very early on in the game, when basically all BC had posted was his election platform. I guess though as the game goes on differences should be more easy to spot? But for now the best way to catch inconsistencies and get mafia to slip up is for everyone to post post post! (but not spam plz, *cough BM* jk kthx.)


Err. Hi, what's up, hello???

And I'd say that people think that you argue too MUCH. Not too well. There's a difference.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 30 2010 22:11 GMT
#65
Given that people seem to worry about me being too persuasive, I'd argue the opposite. Can't have it both ways.

When you decide to come and stop by at the party, feel free to sign the guest register with a comment including who you think we should lynch tonight.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 30 2010 22:25 GMT
#66
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 30 2010 23:17 GMT
#67
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 30 2010 23:24 GMT
#68
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 30 2010 23:27 GMT
#69
On March 31 2010 05:46 Bill Murray wrote:
flamewheel, what should be some general rules of etiquette the town should follow in your opinion? take into consideration things like roleclaiming, when they should happen (if at all), or gives some general advice, in your opinion, of what someone should do to successfully scumhunt.

I don't really believe in role claims early in the game, since there's nothing grounding a role claim. If you're a blue role, take an active part in the discussion since too often in TL mafia games are blue roles (especially detectives) silent. If you can bring forth good points of discussion and speak in a persuasively argumentative tone, there's no need to have to role claim to give yourself credence. Later game, the situation may arise where it's worth role claiming, but we'll leave that for when such a situation does arise.

Scumhunting? Don't get in the way of blue roles, since we [should] have them. However, don't rely expressly on them, since then it becomes a guessing game. Don't spam or do anything that would waste town powers, that is to say don't draw investigations because cops think you're mafia, don't beg for protection from the medic, and avoid stupid actions that would get you lynched. Speak when you have suspicions, but don't go overboard with them, and most importantly, look for errors. If you're sure you have something, go at it. If you can nab a mafia member, even if you end up dying later, it's worth trading a towns person for a mafia member.

Oh, and play objectively. Keep your grievances and grudges away from this game, please
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 30 2010 23:28 GMT
#70
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.


+1.
Why don't you talk about targets then?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 30 2010 23:29 GMT
#71
For my last post: I'm agreeing with L's statement that Foolishness needs to start contributing.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 30 2010 23:30 GMT
#72
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.

It's cool if you don't want to talk or give your opinions on who to kill. Great way to avoid getting yourself killed. "Oh hey guys, I know people always follow my bandwagon cause they're idiots, so I'll just let you guys figure out who to kill, and I'll just sit here and watch the fun and not say anything".

Actually, that's a pretty ingenious plan now that I think about it. Sorry for blowing your cover. Guess you maybe are as smart as people make you out to be.

ALL HAIL L THE VET!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 30 2010 23:32 GMT
#73
On March 31 2010 08:30 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.

It's cool if you don't want to talk or give your opinions on who to kill. Great way to avoid getting yourself killed. "Oh hey guys, I know people always follow my bandwagon cause they're idiots, so I'll just let you guys figure out who to kill, and I'll just sit here and watch the fun and not say anything".

Actually, that's a pretty ingenious plan now that I think about it. Sorry for blowing your cover. Guess you maybe are as smart as people make you out to be.

ALL HAIL L THE VET!

Thanks bro. I still don't see you offering up any opinions, though.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 30 2010 23:33 GMT
#74
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.


I think it'd be best to target the person that talked the least during this first day. It's not like we can really get any clues during the first day through the posts; since there aren't that much substance to work with. And it's not really helpful to have a player that just votes without sharing some of their thoughts. So I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon then vote to lynch the person that talked the least (At this moment, it's looking like it will be Cynan...)
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 30 2010 23:40 GMT
#75
On March 31 2010 08:27 flamewheel91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 05:46 Bill Murray wrote:
flamewheel, what should be some general rules of etiquette the town should follow in your opinion? take into consideration things like roleclaiming, when they should happen (if at all), or gives some general advice, in your opinion, of what someone should do to successfully scumhunt.

I don't really believe in role claims early in the game, since there's nothing grounding a role claim. If you're a blue role, take an active part in the discussion since too often in TL mafia games are blue roles (especially detectives) silent. If you can bring forth good points of discussion and speak in a persuasively argumentative tone, there's no need to have to role claim to give yourself credence. Later game, the situation may arise where it's worth role claiming, but we'll leave that for when such a situation does arise.

Scumhunting? Don't get in the way of blue roles, since we [should] have them. However, don't rely expressly on them, since then it becomes a guessing game. Don't spam or do anything that would waste town powers, that is to say don't draw investigations because cops think you're mafia, don't beg for protection from the medic, and avoid stupid actions that would get you lynched. Speak when you have suspicions, but don't go overboard with them, and most importantly, look for errors. If you're sure you have something, go at it. If you can nab a mafia member, even if you end up dying later, it's worth trading a towns person for a mafia member.

Oh, and play objectively. Keep your grievances and grudges away from this game, please


haha it kinda sounds like you're indirectly saying "DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID BM"

In a small game such as this, there's no reason why we need to solely rely on blue roles in order to nab the mafia (assuming everyone's active of course). As long as people are around and posting we have the methods to figure out who to lynch, there's no need for plans about getting the blue roles coordinated. In Mini Mafia I, trying to coordinating blue roles ended up wasting a lot of time for us (although that game was severely time limited compared to this). But we still ended up killing mafia based off of who was inactive.

I made those posts before this one because I want L to talk and give his opinions. I don't think his excuses of "everyone bandwagons my random accusation" can hold in such a small game. Right now there's hardly anyone posting and accusations have been made at complete random without any argument. I guess it's good we get started somewhere but I got money saying most of them won't change their vote unless something drastic happens.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 30 2010 23:44 GMT
#76
On March 31 2010 08:40 Foolishness wrote:
haha it kinda sounds like you're indirectly saying "DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID BM"

Well, in a way I kind of am. As in, let's not let alcohol affect mafia games ^_^
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 31 2010 01:09 GMT
#77
Lack of activity is dreadfully boring. Town does not benefit from everyone being silent, so get working please :3.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 31 2010 01:34 GMT
#78
On March 31 2010 08:33 KF91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.


I think it'd be best to target the person that talked the least during this first day. It's not like we can really get any clues during the first day through the posts; since there aren't that much substance to work with. And it's not really helpful to have a player that just votes without sharing some of their thoughts. So I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon then vote to lynch the person that talked the least (At this moment, it's looking like it will be Cynan...)


Ironic thing is that you yourself are not that far off from being that person. I'm hoping everyone else posts a bunch before tomorrow afternoon so you end up voting for myself. Then I can laugh.

On March 31 2010 10:09 L wrote:
Lack of activity is dreadfully boring. Town does not benefit from everyone being silent, so get working please :3.

Good news is I haven't fulfilled my yearly quota of agreeing with statements made by L. C'mon people, townspeople lose from your inactivity.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
March 31 2010 01:47 GMT
#79
On March 31 2010 10:34 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 08:33 KF91 wrote:
On March 31 2010 08:24 L wrote:
On March 31 2010 08:17 Foolishness wrote:
On March 31 2010 07:25 KF91 wrote:
Although some people are saying that L is too argumentative or too persuasive, I think he is pretty smart and he would be able to bring lots of ideas in the later days of the game; so I don't think we should vote to lynch him tonight.

Which is interesting that you bring this up now considering L's longest post has been a massive 5 liner, and nearly all his posts can easily be warranted a "NOBODY CARES" from me. But hey, I guess I can't talk since I wouldn't vote for him either at this point.

At any rate, Cynan's yet to say much as well. Love the people randomly voting now though.

NOBODY CARES. Talk about targets.


I think it'd be best to target the person that talked the least during this first day. It's not like we can really get any clues during the first day through the posts; since there aren't that much substance to work with. And it's not really helpful to have a player that just votes without sharing some of their thoughts. So I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon then vote to lynch the person that talked the least (At this moment, it's looking like it will be Cynan...)


Ironic thing is that you yourself are not that far off from being that person. I'm hoping everyone else posts a bunch before tomorrow afternoon so you end up voting for myself. Then I can laugh.

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 10:09 L wrote:
Lack of activity is dreadfully boring. Town does not benefit from everyone being silent, so get working please :3.

Good news is I haven't fulfilled my yearly quota of agreeing with statements made by L. C'mon people, townspeople lose from your inactivity.


Well I was hoping that my post would be an incentive for people to start posting and share their ideas with the rest of the players; but it would be pretty ironic if I had to vote myself for the lynching....
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 31 2010 02:25 GMT
#80
Lack of activity is indeed a bad thing, but so far there has been really little to talk about.

The one right now that drew my attention the most would be RoL, spamming stuff and "starting drama" as he said.

Also, as someone (Flamewheel?) pointed out, comparing people's behavior with past games is a good part of what we should do; is this game KF91's first on TL?
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 114
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1260
shahzam507
mouzStarbuck273
ToD267
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM96
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
49m
Replay Cast
1h 34m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.