• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9047 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 180 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 24 2011 01:37 GMT
#2301
"rectangular octopus with 5 eyes and 2 horns"

...

Don't give Chezinu any ideas!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 24 2011 17:31 GMT
#2302
I think the change in the model OP should take care of it. Don't compare the phrasing.

11. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.

So you can still compare abilities, you can still roleclaim. You just cannot say "my role PM said 'you may check roles,' does yours?" Similarly, comparing the order of your abilities is out of bounds. It's the intent that matters, not how much you tried to compare. The point is don't try and figure out alignment by comparing your role PMs. I don't see a problem with warning people or banning them for it if that is obviously what they were trying to do.
Uff Da
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 24 2011 17:39 GMT
#2303
Again, I solve this by either providing role pms in the OP or having unique pms. I still believe its the hosts fault more than the players when this happens. And if players attempt to abuse it, it backfires like in sleeper cell, when they lynched their own claimed bulletproof townie. Claiming is an important part of the game - measures like this take away from the game IMO.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 24 2011 18:07 GMT
#2304
But this isn't roleclaiming. This is PM comparison. One creates metagame situations with other players while the other adds nothing to the game and is literally just an attempt to get ahead in the hopes that the host screwed up. We shouldn't be encouraging players to make things harder for the hosts. While what you suggest is a good practice, it isn't universally done because it is more work for the hosts. This is really the kind of problem which should be attacked from both ends. The hosts should be aware of it and try to stop it, but the players should also be learning not to abuse it. I don't understand how blaming the hosts exclusively and looking the other way when the players abuse this helps anything.
Uff Da
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 19:09:30
December 24 2011 18:48 GMT
#2305
If the hosts were better about prevention measures, the players wouldn't put so much value in it. All of these rules will just make the issue more complicated, and ruling by "intent" is never fair (sentencing by intent is OK, but guilt shouldn't be determined by intent). Players will always find ways to abuse rules that are unclear or have gray area, and I cannot think of a rule that allows claiming but prevents role comparison. Unless you're saying players should rewrite their roles if they want to claim?

If you are a host, you should provide role pms or write differently formatted role pms, or accept that this is a good tactic to use. Alternatively, TLMafia can come up with a common (shared) role pm list, similar to IRC mafia. While yes, it is more work for the hosts, maybe that will make people think twice before hosting. We've got more than enough games. Personally, IMO every game should have a finalized setup before asking to be added to the queue. As someone who hosts more than I play, I think hosts get off too easy. I don't think blaming the players exclusively helps anything either, but everyone seems content to just say "don't abuse game mechanics" without considering that maybe the game mechanics shouldn't be abusable to begin with
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 20:20:43
December 24 2011 19:57 GMT
#2306
Boo, sorry about the matter that got me on the warning list. I am used to a roled something like Jack being a specific role and not a generic title like cop. As such, I thought a player claiming the exact same role name was the same as claiming to have the same role.

Consider this a mistake of culture and not of understanding of rules. It will be beyond easy to avoid this in the future.

Also I was careful to basically ask things that could be reduced to, since you claim the same role as I and I mentioned I can or can not do certain things do you have the same things going on.

The only time specific wording came into play was annul mentioned a specific option that he used. I acted on that but I personally think thats not at fault.

I think the issue was more when annul claimed and I quickly claimed that the jack role could cop people and then asked annul if he had any issue with things I posted about our night abilities. Seeing as I was thinking that Jack was a very specific role I found it valid to ask annul if he had a problem with what I was claiming.

I never quoted my PM. I never compared PMs. I asked someone that claimed a same name role if they thought there was any issue with what I had claimed. I was trying to test his claim not his align. Does that make it easier to understand that series of events?

To be clear I dont mind the warning and I am not really disputting it, I am just offering an insight into the mindset that led to this.

If I was going to break that rule I woulda asked what color his role is as there was a broken color tag in my PM.

I simply asked if me saying that I have cop ability bothered him.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 24 2011 20:11 GMT
#2307
Ok I read some more of the thoughts around the warning. You cant outlaw using the name of your role. That is a seriously large buff to lieing and you cant dispute that. The simple form of the rule accross the web is that you cant quote or ask others to quote any host to player communcation. Every other matter is left to the players. Its not the place of a host to tell people what things that arent copy paste are legal to declare.

Give every player a copy of the vanilla PM and stay away from catch all role titles like Jack and this just wont be an issue. It really is a black and white rule. Simply mod kill those that quote or copy paste mod communicated items and let the players sort everything else.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 24 2011 21:37 GMT
#2308
Yeah, I agree fully with iGrok on this one.

As a player I don't even particularly like roleclaiming, but it's undisputably part of the game. Disallowing people from even stating the specific name of their role is rather harsh and unnecessary.

Administrative action is not necessary as long as the game mechanics make it hard or next to impossible to compare role PMs and get away with it. If the players are punished through the game itself, they will learn eventually that role comparing is harmful at best.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 10:44:58
December 25 2011 10:23 GMT
#2309
as per #6, I did not give the nurse role later, it was within the balancing of the game
Town was also capable of self protection

Edit: I just want to add that I did handled the roles poorly. I had way too many power roles.
Radfield was incapable of being lynched or killed until Harry died, and was reborn.
They both had 2 lives within the game. Radfield could only die when Harry had one life.

edit#2: My posting too much was because of the meta I had of "posts more as town"
As mafia, in my first game as mafia, elected Godfather by Incognito and Infundibulum, I lead us to having 6/8 players in the endgame (the same 25% mafia loss that I helped in Ace's Theme)

I want to add that I only took TL Mafia's very seriously back then. I didn't believe the theme games would be as strict, or that people would try as hard in them. I still had a little left to develop in terms of my mind, that you should always play for fun, and play for the love of the game itself, not needing to rely on anyone else to make myself have fun.

I now have fun scumhunting, and trying to label an entire scumteam, if not at least one on scumtells or slips.

Merry Christmas, guys. I'm glad you all are letting me get back in on some games. I'm going to go ahead and sign up for a game!


edit #3: I believe I know what game I'm going to go for
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 25 2011 16:48 GMT
#2310
On December 25 2011 03:48 iGrok wrote:
If the hosts were better about prevention measures, the players wouldn't put so much value in it. All of these rules will just make the issue more complicated, and ruling by "intent" is never fair (sentencing by intent is OK, but guilt shouldn't be determined by intent). Players will always find ways to abuse rules that are unclear or have gray area, and I cannot think of a rule that allows claiming but prevents role comparison. Unless you're saying players should rewrite their roles if they want to claim?

If you are a host, you should provide role pms or write differently formatted role pms, or accept that this is a good tactic to use. Alternatively, TLMafia can come up with a common (shared) role pm list, similar to IRC mafia. While yes, it is more work for the hosts, maybe that will make people think twice before hosting. We've got more than enough games. Personally, IMO every game should have a finalized setup before asking to be added to the queue. As someone who hosts more than I play, I think hosts get off too easy. I don't think blaming the players exclusively helps anything either, but everyone seems content to just say "don't abuse game mechanics" without considering that maybe the game mechanics shouldn't be abusable to begin with

To give a clear example, in closed casket mafia Deconduo said something about shady Iraqis in one of his posts. This specifically was a reference to his role PM in a closed set up. This means any other person with that same role PM knew he was now 100% innocent. In this case it was Caller who also had the same role, saw the reference, and knew he was town. This is using elements outside the game in order to get an advantage. The way around this as you mentioned would be having different role PM's for each player which is a lot of work to throw onto a host particularly in larger games. Another way could be having no flavor which can be subtly referenced IE: "Iraqis"

In an open set up though, I always post the role PM's in the thread.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 25 2011 17:22 GMT
#2311
If the setup is open, the role PMs can just be posted as usual. Lots of hosts will already put the PMs of all the possible roles if it is semi-open.

While these help but aren't sufficient, I feel that we already have a rule in place to stop PM comparison:

6. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.

Comparing exact wording or the ordering abilities of your role is violating this rule as you are sharing a PM you received from the host.

That said I support the addition of Qatol's proposed rule in order to clarify what rule 6 implies. RoL provides a good example which we can probably all agree should not be allowed in a game.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 25 2011 18:03 GMT
#2312
On December 26 2011 01:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 03:48 iGrok wrote:
If the hosts were better about prevention measures, the players wouldn't put so much value in it. All of these rules will just make the issue more complicated, and ruling by "intent" is never fair (sentencing by intent is OK, but guilt shouldn't be determined by intent). Players will always find ways to abuse rules that are unclear or have gray area, and I cannot think of a rule that allows claiming but prevents role comparison. Unless you're saying players should rewrite their roles if they want to claim?

If you are a host, you should provide role pms or write differently formatted role pms, or accept that this is a good tactic to use. Alternatively, TLMafia can come up with a common (shared) role pm list, similar to IRC mafia. While yes, it is more work for the hosts, maybe that will make people think twice before hosting. We've got more than enough games. Personally, IMO every game should have a finalized setup before asking to be added to the queue. As someone who hosts more than I play, I think hosts get off too easy. I don't think blaming the players exclusively helps anything either, but everyone seems content to just say "don't abuse game mechanics" without considering that maybe the game mechanics shouldn't be abusable to begin with

To give a clear example, in closed casket mafia Deconduo said something about shady Iraqis in one of his posts. This specifically was a reference to his role PM in a closed set up. This means any other person with that same role PM knew he was now 100% innocent. In this case it was Caller who also had the same role, saw the reference, and knew he was town. This is using elements outside the game in order to get an advantage. The way around this as you mentioned would be having different role PM's for each player which is a lot of work to throw onto a host particularly in larger games. Another way could be having no flavor which can be subtly referenced IE: "Iraqis"

In an open set up though, I always post the role PM's in the thread.

I disagree that that is using outside elements to win. In larger games, perhaps a second cohort should be recruited to help write unique role pms
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 25 2011 19:09 GMT
#2313
You are using elements of your role description to confirm your innocence to those who might have the same role PM. It's outside the game because it isn't a byproduct of the role's mechanics that you have that PM, nor is it a result of player interactions. It gives an advantage to anyone who shares the same role PM as you because they are the only people who will recognize that exact wording, hence its unfair and outside the confines of the game itself even if the message was received as a game related document its outside the actual game.

If that makes sense.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 25 2011 19:35 GMT
#2314
Your role is a part of the game, and trying to differentiate between town and scum is part of the game. How do you seriously expect players to claim if they can't use any text from their role? Particularly in any game that has a non-standard roles.

If players can't quote, why is there any flavor in roles? If hosts are too overworked, to the point that they can't write unique ones, we should make their job easier. No flavor in role pms, only a bare-bones description. If players can't post their text there is NO reason to have flavored roles to begin with. But hey, look what that does! If there is no flavor text, we should be able to agree on a common role list, right? Which would allow people to claim because all pms would be lnown! And that fixes the other issue of people believing every claim that comes out (though I may have other ideas on how to fix that problem).
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 25 2011 19:49 GMT
#2315
The point is that using a host PM to differentiate scum and town is bullshit because you are using something the host wrote to 100% confirm each other. Nothing else 100% confirms someone a part from things relating to the host. The Iraqis thing is the best example. Caller would NEVER lynch Deconduo because he KNEW what Decon's role was that game and that his alignment was town. That was absolute, the mafia had no way to counter it because it is something only the two sharing the same role would know. This happened once again in Insane Mafia II which pissed me the fuck off. The entire town squad in the Item Game started trying to confirm each other using a PM and we had to GUESS what was the part of the role PM they were using to confirm each other and recognize it.

It had nothing to do with the game or skill, it is roughly the same as logging on to each others account to trust each other. There is NO tactical way for mafia to fight or overcome it apart from a fucking guess which isn't remotely fair. I don't get why anyone ever even tries this, its not even fun.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 25 2011 20:08 GMT
#2316
I agree with RoL. I think it's dumb to try to mod-confirm each other using your role PM. Also, for the flavour argument, some hosts like it because of you know, flavour. For example, if you're hosting a themed game, you might like to put flavour into the roles that fits in with the theme of the game to give a greater sense of immersion. I know some people like that. For example, I know Dr. H likes to use a lot of flavour, and I'm sure others do too.

As well, there's a difference between posting text from your role PM, and role-claiming. I don't see what the problem is if your role PM looked like:

You are a Detective! Born to a poor family, you almost got caught up in a life of petty crime, before your brother was killed in a mugging, and you decided you'd rather protect and serve the community than prey off it. After moving up in the ranks of the city police, you've gained the ability to make investigations into people's backgrounds. Each night you may investigate one player and determine their alignment.

With just claiming you're a DT, who investigates alignment. Flavour is fun for the game, but I don't see why it should be used to confirm your alignment. I don't see why you need to quote flavour to role-claim, either.

In my opinion, flavour is there to make the game more immersive, and funner. Maybe not everyone sees it this way, but to make an analogy to video-games, it's the same reason that units and races in Starcraft all have names and unique models. For example, I'm pretty sure you could just replace Minerals and Vespene Gas with Resource 1 and Resource 2, and do the same with all the names of the units without changing how the game plays out. You can take out all the animations that aren't necessary too. It wouldn't affect the game at all, but flavour and backstory can serve to make a game immersive and fun for a player.
you gotta dance
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 25 2011 20:26 GMT
#2317
To expand on that, its fine to claim DT, but if I made a post that was something like.
"Man, did anyone see that new batman show birds of Prey on the WB? It was awesome. In one of the episides it shows someone brother killed in a mugging."

Or something like that. It looks completely random but anyone who also had the DT PM in a closed set up can catch the inference and realize you are now town. No medics or mafia will realize that is what you are doing unless its painfully blatant or you announce it.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 25 2011 20:54 GMT
#2318
On December 26 2011 05:26 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
To expand on that, its fine to claim DT, but if I made a post that was something like.
"Man, did anyone see that new batman show birds of Prey on the WB? It was awesome. In one of the episides it shows someone brother killed in a mugging."

Or something like that. It looks completely random but anyone who also had the DT PM in a closed set up can catch the inference and realize you are now town. No medics or mafia will realize that is what you are doing unless its painfully blatant or you announce it.


Thank you for this example!

Sadly thouh, I thnk a different conclusion is in order. In a closed setup, the use of unique PMs for every non vanilla is required (as well as a copy of the vanilla PM) in order to not disallow otherwise good use of breadcrumbing. Breadcrumbing isn't illegal here is it? If it is, I would say that needs discussed. It is alot more work (dont take my misplay last game, I have hosted and played clsed setups with custom roles for everyone) but it gives the players a really unrestricted yet defined way to play. It completeuly avoids situatiions that have been discussed here while needing the least consideeation player side.

(posted from phone will edit later)
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 25 2011 21:10 GMT
#2319
Vader is exactly right. Is crumbing forbidden now?

Can anyone come up with a reason not to mandate unique pms other than "its more work for the host"? I get that you want to blame the players, but if there's a solution on the host side, why not do that?

Re: flavor, yes I agree wiggles, I was using that example to show why unique role pms are a better solution.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 25 2011 21:19 GMT
#2320
http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Standard_mafia_rules

Thats the rules that I have seen as standard in most places I play. It covers this issue under mod communication in a well done way imo.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko370
ProTech130
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
Sharp 26
sorry 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT300
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
byalli80
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
59m
The PondCast
21h 59m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.