• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7765 users

[IEM] Gamescom Discussion - Page 11

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 210 Next
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 10:58:45
August 18 2011 10:57 GMT
#201
On August 18 2011 19:51 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 19:50 Aurdon wrote:
Love this live report. Really great job.



lol, really? It's pretty subpar compared to SC LRs. It's just people chiming in with one liners. ^^



Fine. Love the OP. Not the live reporting. I'm watching the stream, but having all the info, times, results, links in one place is what I found great.


Plus, I'd say that this is better than an SC2 LR. Those things deteriorate into shit storms of balance whine, caster bashing, and general mayhem rather quickly.

So yeah, love the thread.


Edit: Honestly Neo, I have no idea why you had to turn my generally positive appreciation for people's efforts into some kind of negative SC vs LoL bull anyways. Manner up.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 18 2011 10:59 GMT
#202
On August 18 2011 19:56 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 19:55 tyCe wrote:
That was a fun game. TSM came out really strong. I thought their form had dipped badly but I'm glad to have been proven wrong.


They actually made a bunch of dumb mistakes. myR just made a lot of colossal positioning mistakes (like 1600 level positioning mistakes) that snowballed at more crucial times.


myR played like a B tier team. Don't take too much from this. TSM was heavily favored to win.


On August 18 2011 19:56 Crucifix wrote:
I think that the top3 teams are gonna TSM, M and someone else, I doubt it will be SK, not sure bout fnatic, maybe.


You take M over fnatic and SK? Really. :O
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
August 18 2011 10:59 GMT
#203
I was more remarking how TSM looked incredibly sloppy and got away with a lot because myR was atrocious :p
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 11:02:01
August 18 2011 11:00 GMT
#204
On August 18 2011 19:57 Aurdon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 19:51 NeoIllusions wrote:
On August 18 2011 19:50 Aurdon wrote:
Love this live report. Really great job.



lol, really? It's pretty subpar compared to SC LRs. It's just people chiming in with one liners. ^^



Fine. Love the OP. Not the live reporting. I'm watching the stream, but having all the info, times, results, links in one place is what I found great.


Plus, I'd say that this is better than an SC2 LR. Those things deteriorate into shit storms of balance whine, caster bashing, and general mayhem rather quickly.

So yeah, love the thread.


Edit: Honestly Neo, I have no idea why you had to turn my generally positive appreciation for people's efforts into some kind of negative SC vs LoL bull anyways. Manner up.


lol, calm down. I wasn't being negative at all. I'm glad so many of you are awake and chiming in. I simply didn't think the LR was that extraordinary compared to SC LRs. I wasn't being a douche trying to compare the two games. zz

Edit: I even went ^^ at the end! How you got bad manner from my post is beyond me.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
August 18 2011 11:01 GMT
#205
Favourites are SK CLG TSM and fnatic
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 18 2011 11:01 GMT
#206
mm well aaa (M) was 2nd in dreamhack iirc after all, but they had some lineup changes since then I guess.

SK has been pretty on form, dunno about fnatic haven't seen their play much on stream in past couple weeks.

CLG is still strong, salce is like not a bad sub ^_^
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 18 2011 11:01 GMT
#207
On August 18 2011 19:56 Crucifix wrote:
I think that the top3 teams are gonna TSM, M and someone else, I doubt it will be SK, not sure bout fnatic, maybe.

Not sure about your top three M will obviously advance from this group but should be quick to fall out afterwards. Would love to see CLG and Fnatic advance from the other. So top three I'm thinking Fnatic repeat, TSM, CLG.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 11:02:36
August 18 2011 11:01 GMT
#208
Huh. I just took a look at the prize pool again and the only positions worth getting are top 3. The money for 4th and 7/8th is basically the same for a 5 man team. Even 3rd at $3400 is only slightly better than 4th.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 18 2011 11:02 GMT
#209
Yeah, I'm like pretty sure M is gonna do really good. Fnatic didn't impress me since the s1 championship has ended and I have really big doubts in SK !

So, go Millenium :-) And I hope that my fellow Fx players can pull sth good out as well.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
trollbone
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
France1905 Posts
August 18 2011 11:04 GMT
#210
lol at rotterdam shirt
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
August 18 2011 11:04 GMT
#211
aa god i hope they fix that sound feedback on stream, my ears!
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 18 2011 11:07 GMT
#212
On August 18 2011 20:04 trollbone wrote:
lol at rotterdam shirt

They have a couple more too, one for zeg and another for protoss. Time to catch a few hours of sleep for me.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 18 2011 11:11 GMT
#213
On August 18 2011 20:04 trollbone wrote:
lol at rotterdam shirt



Yeah I saw on twitter that they are adding the shirts to their shop

http://twitter.com/#!/affentod/status/104081668905779200
Therealdevil
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1021 Posts
August 18 2011 11:19 GMT
#214
I want Fnatic to win so I can say we lost to the best current team when we played ESL last sunday? :3 Maybe they won't be there for next ESL and we can totally steamroll everything appart from LLL :O
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
August 18 2011 11:20 GMT
#215
While you guys are waiting for the next tournament game, there's an actual dominion match up on youtube (minus the minimap):

tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
August 18 2011 11:36 GMT
#216
On August 18 2011 20:00 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 19:57 Aurdon wrote:
On August 18 2011 19:51 NeoIllusions wrote:
On August 18 2011 19:50 Aurdon wrote:
Love this live report. Really great job.



lol, really? It's pretty subpar compared to SC LRs. It's just people chiming in with one liners. ^^



Fine. Love the OP. Not the live reporting. I'm watching the stream, but having all the info, times, results, links in one place is what I found great.


Plus, I'd say that this is better than an SC2 LR. Those things deteriorate into shit storms of balance whine, caster bashing, and general mayhem rather quickly.

So yeah, love the thread.


Edit: Honestly Neo, I have no idea why you had to turn my generally positive appreciation for people's efforts into some kind of negative SC vs LoL bull anyways. Manner up.


lol, calm down. I wasn't being negative at all. I'm glad so many of you are awake and chiming in. I simply didn't think the LR was that extraordinary compared to SC LRs. I wasn't being a douche trying to compare the two games. zz

Edit: I even went ^^ at the end! How you got bad manner from my post is beyond me.


Real banling be proud of your own forum thnx. Represent~
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
DrKlingmann
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland356 Posts
August 18 2011 11:50 GMT
#217
On August 18 2011 20:19 mercurial wrote:
we can totally steamroll everything appart from LLL :O


Why not just steamroll everything including LLL?
--- EUNE Jarpen ---
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 13:06:02
August 18 2011 13:05 GMT
#218
How long until the next game? 10 minutes?

Edit: Nvm, 1hr 10 min I think
Betrayed by EG.BuK
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 18 2011 13:12 GMT
#219
the M vs myR game is off-stage and is not streamed I believe
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 18 2011 13:20 GMT
#220
just wanna say im 10 min into the first game and this ob mode with the updated lasthitting and kill gold displays is ridiculously nice, much better than watching dota 2.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
INu's Battles
7h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
Replay Cast
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.