• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7869 users

[Champion] Skarner - Page 7

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
November 08 2011 18:12 GMT
#121
Rageblade increases your total damage by a pretty nice amount given how well you scale with attack speed.

But yea, I don't like building straight Triforce on like...anyone but Corki/Ez. The build up time just takes too long and you're too squishy while you build it up. Just grabbing sheen gives you a nice damage boost and you can supplement that with chain vest/negatron and then slowly farm it up. As skarner you already have pretty sick damage without much damage items anyways so I don't really see the need to rush those big ticket dps items anyways.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 08:31:31
November 10 2011 08:29 GMT
#122
Watching Dan Dinh play Skarner right now.
Soloing 3 people at once, killing 2, getting away.
Fights 1v2, wins.
Whole enemy team (including fake Neo) complains about how imbalanced he is. Yet for the life of me I can't understand what Dan does differently from me. (In fights anyway. I know he's Dan Dinh and is shit tons better than I'll ever be, and I guess he was fed early, but I have NEVER been able to do that much damage with Skarner and not be squishy with the same friggin build.)
Hmmm.... on second though I DID just notice Dan does not spam Q to clear minion waves....I'm assuming to save mana. He still has the same mana issues as I do when playing though even while saving up.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 08:56:43
November 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#123
On November 09 2011 03:02 Requizen wrote:
I still don't see the huge draw of Rageblade. With runes and W up, I don't really feel the need for the massive AS boost, and the flat numbers aren't anything to write home about, imo. I suppose it's mostly to power his passive, but eh.

How are they not anything to write home about?

8-stack Rageblade is the most gold-efficient non-snowball item in the game for pure stats, period. I don't see how that's "not anything to write home about" on a champ that uses all 3 stats effectively, and can keep stacks up stupidly easily (the only champ in the game that has an easier time keeping stacks is Nidalee).
Moderator
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 10 2011 09:09 GMT
#124
On November 10 2011 17:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Watching Dan Dinh play Skarner right now.
Soloing 3 people at once, killing 2, getting away.
Fights 1v2, wins.
Whole enemy team (including fake Neo) complains about how imbalanced he is. Yet for the life of me I can't understand what Dan does differently from me. (In fights anyway. I know he's Dan Dinh and is shit tons better than I'll ever be, and I guess he was fed early, but I have NEVER been able to do that much damage with Skarner and not be squishy with the same friggin build.)
Hmmm.... on second though I DID just notice Dan does not spam Q to clear minion waves....I'm assuming to save mana. He still has the same mana issues as I do when playing though even while saving up.


The mana costs on W and E aren't trivial, and if you're able to auto-attack people you're going to be spamming them a lot. You're going to run out of mana in a protracted fight almost no matter what, but as long as you can spam W and E freely Skarner can be extremely hard to kill.

Unless you have blue buff. Blue buff Skarner is scary.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 10 2011 09:32 GMT
#125
i have literally never run out of mana or even gotten close when playing skarner
i'm so confused how this is a problem for you guys :c
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 09:47:56
November 10 2011 09:46 GMT
#126
same reason people have mana issues on corki, ezreal, miss fortune, rammus, ashe, etc, they don't manage their mana properly and end up buying mune or some shit to make up for it, or they just stop playing the champion because it isn't fun to play without mana
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 15:07:44
November 10 2011 15:04 GMT
#127
On November 10 2011 17:49 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 03:02 Requizen wrote:
I still don't see the huge draw of Rageblade. With runes and W up, I don't really feel the need for the massive AS boost, and the flat numbers aren't anything to write home about, imo. I suppose it's mostly to power his passive, but eh.

How are they not anything to write home about?

8-stack Rageblade is the most gold-efficient non-snowball item in the game for pure stats, period. I don't see how that's "not anything to write home about" on a champ that uses all 3 stats effectively, and can keep stacks up stupidly easily (the only champ in the game that has an easier time keeping stacks is Nidalee).

Maybe it's just one of those things that I don't notice, I guess. With TF (or just Sheen), the damage output proc is considerably noticable, since you have it up for pretty much every other attack. With Skarner's base damage being one of the highest in the game (highest, tied with Cho), and his kit encouraging spamming abilities on cooldown, that proc is a huge addition of damage, adding 54.1 (+4.2/level to a max of 130) each proc, while Guinsoo's adds 35 on each attack.

The passive on Rageblade is great, especially with his passive, but when you can get AS from TF without having to build it up, I think it's better to build towards. And the 45 AP from Rageblade only adds 27 health to the shield and 13 heal to Fracture. I think it's a nice item, but what you can get from other items, while maybe not as cost-efficient, I think skipping it is better.

Maybe it's just a false correlation on my part, but whenever I do go for Rageblade (failed ganks, need a cheaper damage item, etc), I don't feel nearly as strong defensive or offensive wise as I would with Trinity or even it's pieces and a defensive item or two.

Edit:

i have literally never run out of mana or even gotten close when playing skarner
i'm so confused how this is a problem for you guys :c


I only really have mana issues when I stay out for 2+ clears and a gank without blue, and spam W and E. If you get denied blue, or lose it in a gank where you die, low level clears can be a bit mana intensive, since W and E actually have noticable mana costs, especially early on if you're not careful. At that point, it's usually better to get as far as you can just spamming Q and nothing else and/or going back to base more often.
It's your boy Guzma!
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
November 10 2011 17:30 GMT
#128
On November 11 2011 00:04 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 17:49 TheYango wrote:
On November 09 2011 03:02 Requizen wrote:
I still don't see the huge draw of Rageblade. With runes and W up, I don't really feel the need for the massive AS boost, and the flat numbers aren't anything to write home about, imo. I suppose it's mostly to power his passive, but eh.

How are they not anything to write home about?

8-stack Rageblade is the most gold-efficient non-snowball item in the game for pure stats, period. I don't see how that's "not anything to write home about" on a champ that uses all 3 stats effectively, and can keep stacks up stupidly easily (the only champ in the game that has an easier time keeping stacks is Nidalee).

Maybe it's just one of those things that I don't notice, I guess. With TF (or just Sheen), the damage output proc is considerably noticable, since you have it up for pretty much every other attack. With Skarner's base damage being one of the highest in the game (highest, tied with Cho), and his kit encouraging spamming abilities on cooldown, that proc is a huge addition of damage, adding 54.1 (+4.2/level to a max of 130) each proc, while Guinsoo's adds 35 on each attack.

The passive on Rageblade is great, especially with his passive, but when you can get AS from TF without having to build it up, I think it's better to build towards. And the 45 AP from Rageblade only adds 27 health to the shield and 13 heal to Fracture. I think it's a nice item, but what you can get from other items, while maybe not as cost-efficient, I think skipping it is better.

Maybe it's just a false correlation on my part, but whenever I do go for Rageblade (failed ganks, need a cheaper damage item, etc), I don't feel nearly as strong defensive or offensive wise as I would with Trinity or even it's pieces and a defensive item or two.

Edit:

Show nested quote +
i have literally never run out of mana or even gotten close when playing skarner
i'm so confused how this is a problem for you guys :c


I only really have mana issues when I stay out for 2+ clears and a gank without blue, and spam W and E. If you get denied blue, or lose it in a gank where you die, low level clears can be a bit mana intensive, since W and E actually have noticable mana costs, especially early on if you're not careful. At that point, it's usually better to get as far as you can just spamming Q and nothing else and/or going back to base more often.


You're neglecting the extra damage GRB gives on your Qs, which is not just single target but hits everyone around you. At the levels you're buying Sheen / GRB you are getting more damage off the GRB and it frees up ~2k gold to put towards defensive items that keep you alive longer to do more damage then Triforce does which is huge IMO.
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2011 17:51 GMT
#129
On November 11 2011 02:30 STS17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 00:04 Requizen wrote:
On November 10 2011 17:49 TheYango wrote:
On November 09 2011 03:02 Requizen wrote:
I still don't see the huge draw of Rageblade. With runes and W up, I don't really feel the need for the massive AS boost, and the flat numbers aren't anything to write home about, imo. I suppose it's mostly to power his passive, but eh.

How are they not anything to write home about?

8-stack Rageblade is the most gold-efficient non-snowball item in the game for pure stats, period. I don't see how that's "not anything to write home about" on a champ that uses all 3 stats effectively, and can keep stacks up stupidly easily (the only champ in the game that has an easier time keeping stacks is Nidalee).

Maybe it's just one of those things that I don't notice, I guess. With TF (or just Sheen), the damage output proc is considerably noticable, since you have it up for pretty much every other attack. With Skarner's base damage being one of the highest in the game (highest, tied with Cho), and his kit encouraging spamming abilities on cooldown, that proc is a huge addition of damage, adding 54.1 (+4.2/level to a max of 130) each proc, while Guinsoo's adds 35 on each attack.

The passive on Rageblade is great, especially with his passive, but when you can get AS from TF without having to build it up, I think it's better to build towards. And the 45 AP from Rageblade only adds 27 health to the shield and 13 heal to Fracture. I think it's a nice item, but what you can get from other items, while maybe not as cost-efficient, I think skipping it is better.

Maybe it's just a false correlation on my part, but whenever I do go for Rageblade (failed ganks, need a cheaper damage item, etc), I don't feel nearly as strong defensive or offensive wise as I would with Trinity or even it's pieces and a defensive item or two.

Edit:

i have literally never run out of mana or even gotten close when playing skarner
i'm so confused how this is a problem for you guys :c


I only really have mana issues when I stay out for 2+ clears and a gank without blue, and spam W and E. If you get denied blue, or lose it in a gank where you die, low level clears can be a bit mana intensive, since W and E actually have noticable mana costs, especially early on if you're not careful. At that point, it's usually better to get as far as you can just spamming Q and nothing else and/or going back to base more often.


You're neglecting the extra damage GRB gives on your Qs, which is not just single target but hits everyone around you. At the levels you're buying Sheen / GRB you are getting more damage off the GRB and it frees up ~2k gold to put towards defensive items that keep you alive longer to do more damage then Triforce does which is huge IMO.

Perhaps, but here's my line of reasoning: That's an extra 46 damage on Q. Not bad for an AoE spell. However, for a first item we're talking pretty early in the game, which is when you're going to be ganking, not really teamfighting. You want to get that single target down fast, before they escape, for which Sheen is better. Even ganking bot lane, where there's going to be more than one person, you'll rarely hit both and even if you do, 46 damage on the secondary target isn't going to be a huge difference considering the lane mates will be mostly ignoring them until the primary target is killed. And in mid and top lane ganks, AoE damage is mostly wasted except on creeps.

That said, I understand your reasoning, and maybe I'm just not noticing the impact it has.
It's your boy Guzma!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 17:53:38
November 10 2011 17:53 GMT
#130
you save like 500 from buying defensive items with sheen+GRB and I'd argue the 300 health on triforce is compareable to the extra AP on shield from GRB, if not better.

GRB adds like 65 damage or so to your Q but I'd be suprised if wits end gave you much less damage than GRB + great MR and no reliance on stacking it up. (2 hits+q is about the combo with some CDR from say blue buff, so like 2 hits with wits end vs 2 hits with GRB AD + 65 extra damage, the damage from ultimate and E is in there though, so I'm not sure, has to be factored in with the extra AS from wits and the fact that wits doesn't need to be stacked for damage)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2011 18:10 GMT
#131
On November 11 2011 02:53 Slayer91 wrote:
you save like 500 from buying defensive items with sheen+GRB and I'd argue the 300 health on triforce is compareable to the extra AP on shield from GRB, if not better.

GRB adds like 65 damage or so to your Q but I'd be suprised if wits end gave you much less damage than GRB + great MR and no reliance on stacking it up. (2 hits+q is about the combo with some CDR from say blue buff, so like 2 hits with wits end vs 2 hits with GRB AD + 65 extra damage, the damage from ultimate and E is in there though, so I'm not sure, has to be factored in with the extra AS from wits and the fact that wits doesn't need to be stacked for damage)

I do like the Triforce/Wits route unless I need a lot of armor, in which case I usually go for Randuin's or, in some cases, GA or Frozen Heart (very nice vs AA champs). It's brought me a lot of success so far.
It's your boy Guzma!
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
November 11 2011 19:35 GMT
#132
On October 22 2011 20:50 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've been starting cloth and just buying ninja tabi on my first back, crazy ganks with level 2 boots and red a few minutes into the game.


Man, this is ridiculously fun, especially with Nimbleness procs for extra zooming; while delaying yr razor hurts yr jungle speed a bit if yr ganks don't work out, the dodge gives yr shield a bit more uptime in the jungle for the AS/MS buff.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 11 2011 21:12 GMT
#133
Really? You got everything else grammatically correct and spelt right, but you can't type your?

Anyway, I'm not a huge Tabi fan. It's great if the enemy team is mostly AD, but the early tenacity from Merc's helps ganks a lot (can't CC you and run), and you're getting armor from Wriggle's as it is. Situational, but not my go-to boots.
It's your boy Guzma!
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
November 12 2011 11:55 GMT
#134
On November 12 2011 06:12 Requizen wrote:
Really? You got everything else grammatically correct and spelt right, but you can't type your?

Anyway, I'm not a huge Tabi fan. It's great if the enemy team is mostly AD, but the early tenacity from Merc's helps ganks a lot (can't CC you and run), and you're getting armor from Wriggle's as it is. Situational, but not my go-to boots.


Yr = stylistic tic from being an old-person Sonic Youth fan from alt.music.alternative days.

Tabi were fun mainly from getting picked up a lot earlier than Mercs (after a first, full clear) - nobody really expects boots2+Nimbleness+red buff levels of speed five minutes or so in - but with the removal of Nimbleness from the revamped masteries, it's much of a muchness now.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 15 2011 04:00 GMT
#135
The most hilarious thing about Skarner's ultimate has got to be how there's a split-second where people can still cast once you start it. Getting pulled through Flash/Janna ulti/etc. has got to be the most rage-inducing thing ever.
Moderator
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 15 2011 08:10 GMT
#136
On November 15 2011 13:00 TheYango wrote:
The most hilarious thing about Skarner's ultimate has got to be how there's a split-second where people can still cast once you start it. Getting pulled through Flash/Janna ulti/etc. has got to be the most rage-inducing thing ever.


my favorite is when you're closing in on a leesin to kill him and he tries to kick you away but as he does, you ult him so his kick carries him into your tower or team or whatnot. HILARIOUS.


also after like 20 more skarner games, most of which i soloed top (and many, many of them which were losses), i have to say that jungle skarner is objectively better. it's not that skarner is BAD with farm, in fact he's awesome with farm, but the surprise gank factor of his ult and the fact that he *can* function on little-to-no farm means he's better suited for the jungle IMO. there are other champs like nasus/trynd/jax/irelia that function better with higher farm and can't jungle so yeah. give your top lane to a tru bruzer and control the jungle like the rock lobster you are

(ps rock lobster skin OP)
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 09:19:15
November 15 2011 09:13 GMT
#137
The most compelling thing about jungle Skarner for me is how freaking strong you are at chasing people and battling it out in 1v1s and 2v2s. That kind of early skirmishing advantage just doesn't do as much top lane as it does in the jungle.

Farm-dependence doesn't dictate whether or not someone should be in lane or in jungle--there are plenty of junglers who need farm, but can pretty seamlessly pick up farm from lanes later, and likewise there are laners that can function on mediocre farm, and give up farm to their carries. What matters most how strong your skillset is for laning vs. jungling, and a lot of Skarner's advantages really shine out of the jungle.
Moderator
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 19:27:05
November 15 2011 12:55 GMT
#138
Your early game income will be massively set back and so will your levels. You can regain some of the farm later by farming and pushing lanes but this also depends on the jungler. GP and lee sin will never be able to farm a lot compared to a laner. Skarner, Udyr, and Noct are in the elite tier of junglers who can farm effectively both jungle and lanes while still having strong map and teamfight presence.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 15 2011 15:59 GMT
#139
Well yeah, all junglers who like farm do "better" in lane, but like guitar said, he can function just as well without much farm, and the gold you get from ganks will hold you over.

But yeah, one of the best junglers right now. Q slow is crazy good because it's basically infinite if you stick on top of the target, and it costs nothing. Q farming later in the game is so good, you can push lanes stupid fast with that and E.W's mobility is amazing in all points of the game.

To me, he's one of the best because, like Udyr and (to a point) Nocturne, he has a place at all points in the game. He doesn't fall off, he can build tanky dps or (in some cases) straight tank, he can initiate, and he just disrupts everything and can 1v1 most people.
It's your boy Guzma!
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 15 2011 19:15 GMT
#140
ok time to talk new masteries for s2

initially i was leaning towards 21/9/0 or 21/0/9, taking both the %arpen and %mpen masteries. but 10% armor at level 4 is like.. 3 armor maybe. probably less after your flat reduction from arpen reds. same with mpen.

i feel like skarner the way i built him s1 (0/14/16 with offensive runes) did enough damage on ganks without needing more, AND cleared at about 3:25, AND was a 1v1 god already. when you clear that fast, you only have 2 options, gank or steal enemy wolves. if i go full out offensive and shave off another 10 seconds maybe, what am i going to do with those 10 seconds? this isn't pirate here where full offense is going to catch him up to speed with other junglers, this is the frontrunner in speed getting faster - there's no point.

so instead i'm going to try 0/21/9 for a stronger lategame and lots of MS for stronger ganks. skarner stays pretty high HP so initiator should be up for most of the time, and the cc reduction on juggernaut might prove really useful in ganks. especially with faster mercs.

any thoughts?
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 8m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.