• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8124 users

LotV Beta Balance Update — September 3 2015 - Page 8

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
341 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
September 04 2015 08:32 GMT
#141
I have no words for this patch... like, I don't even want to play LotV anymore, damn...
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
September 04 2015 08:45 GMT
#142
Automule, autoinject... planetary pylons... lol
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 04 2015 08:45 GMT
#143
On September 04 2015 17:28 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2015 16:30 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 04 2015 16:24 Pr0wler wrote:
On September 04 2015 16:21 Firkraag8 wrote:
On September 04 2015 16:09 Pr0wler wrote:
Just remove the fucking "MMs"... Why did they bring them back ? And where the fuck this photon overchage change came from ??? You can use it on pylons ? But why ??? Blizzard seems completely lost, just when I thought that they are on the right path.
This game will not be released this year, that is for sure.


Dude, game is being released in Nov at the latest, given that we'll have a release date announced next week. But will the Multiplayer be ready? Probably not, it's still getting released regardless though.

It's Blizzard. They will release it when it's ready. And the game is not ready for sure. We still don't have official release date, so I don't know why you think that it will be november. What are your sources ?

Ehm, do you remember in what state Wings were released? How many balance patches followed? :-) They will release it once the release date is on. The game is too big from a single player perspective to delay it because of multiplayer which is played by a fraction of total fan base.


Erh... Balance is not the problem yet as Blizzard not sure what do with MM. We are still at design issue.

And again, this is not what I wrote. I wrote that Blizzard will release the game with unfinished MP. I mentioned balance patches because they are not called design patches, even this patch is balance update.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
September 04 2015 08:45 GMT
#144
On September 04 2015 17:32 TheOneAboveU wrote:
I have no words for this patch... like, I don't even want to play LotV anymore, damn...

Yeah because things won't change 20 more times before the release... I love all these drama queens, like it is the end of the world or something. After every patch I am reading a ton of bad responses from some players and how this is "the end" of SC2 for them, just to see them post after a week again.

I am 100% positive that LOTV will be new, better experience and a lot more fun than HOTS was. It is ok to criticize stuff but majority here are jumping to the conclusion way too fast.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Steelghost
Profile Joined July 2015
24 Posts
September 04 2015 08:47 GMT
#145
Yep, now in LOTV I have a different chronoboost that requires little skill to use, while my race is the one that struggles the most, we get stupid pylons that are paper-made but deal a lot of damage, we get stupid adepts and nerfed collossi, our warpgate mechanic gets nerfed, we struggle the most getting expansions and to win we have to rely on stupid timings based off the adept unit, if i want to play macro i have to make carriers vs zerg and pvp is so stupid... this is what i feel but come on, what the hell David Kim? It seems most zergs terrans and protoss are hating LOTV and yet we get even more unnecessary shitty changes. Why? Why do you this David? Why do you have videos where you say you love starcraft because of awesome communities like TL and then do nothing about the issues that even the site´s staff writers come up with? Why are you making a strategy game that has less options and less decisions? Why do you think there was a problem with macro mechanics because of "clicks required to do so"? Honestly the clicks come from the players wanting to spam. We have seen how players with 100 apm can macro way better than people above that mark...

JUST WHY? Seriously I think that to call this game an expansions is quite laughable, I love starcraft, and Im hating blizzard for doing the things they are doing, we keep on like this the community will grow smaller, some will stick, others will leave because this game is way way worse than HOTS or WOL. God, so pissed right now with Blizzard, and to think they plan on releasing this game this year... secretly I wish this game to be a collossal failure so Big Boy Blizzard gets their shit together and makes a great game...
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 08:50:12
September 04 2015 08:48 GMT
#146
I really hate this direction of SC2. It's everything SC2 is not supposed to be. Not talking about balance changes like 100 nrg scan (which is ridiculous btw) but the macro mechanic removal...never needed to happen. And they know it. You know it. I know it. We all know it. They're just band-aid patching this game and making it worse with the automation and refusing to revert the game back to the SC2 we all know and love.

Mules, chrono, and inject fundamentally are a part of SC2's identity as a game. What makes the game fun is not the game being easier or automated - but new units, new abilities, that stuff that blizzard should have been focusing on the entire time.

I wonder how much of the SC2 community is really ok with how LOTV is going. I honest to god hope most TL veterans get their opinions out there because i feel like most old school SC1 players and a large majority of TL are going "wtf" on the inside right now even if their opinion is not front and center.

Autocast does not belong in SC2, the macro mechanics do belong in SC2, they were great and i think the version of SC2 we all had played for the last 4-5 yrs was amazing fundamentally with those mechanics. It was not always amazing from the balance side of things because blizzard patched way too infrequently and poorly (making units faster randomly is not an appropriate balance fix to every situation).

I'm just gonna quote some posters here who's sentiments i agree with too and make really good points:

On September 04 2015 09:32 johnbongham wrote:
Does blizz really think these drastic changes are going to reinvigorate the scene? All I see happening is plenty of people refusing to switch expansions and maybe a few new people get into starcraft and we end up with yet another split scene.


On September 04 2015 09:29 lichter wrote:
"macro mechanics aren't strategic enough"

"so let's automate it!"

srsly


On September 04 2015 08:25 Vanadiel wrote:
The game is nowhere near ready for competitive play this year.


I'll add more as i see em, but yeah...i wish more TL people were up in arms over the automation of SC2 tbh.

When most people said they wanted lots of changes to SC2, i believe everyone meant balance, metagame, and generally fixing things that were perceived really annoying or broken...not completely re-designing the game to be Warcraft 4 from scratch.

People wanted to see things like nukes more viable, nydus worms viable, offensive mech possible, no swarmhost turtle games, sentries tweaked, and new units like lurkers/liberators, new abilities, etc...why the hell in the first place is blizzard messing with the fundamental rule set of the game via mule/chrono/inject? It's arbitrary.

Another thing that really annoys me about this entire beta is blizzard's unwillingness to ever test the DH9/DH10 economy models on the live beta servers. They never once let it go live and let players test it and see how it changed the game in a live environment. Instead, they chose their way of removing all macro mechanics for no reason and then realizing that that is going to go horribly and now bringing them back with automation...

What is going on...
Sup
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 08:56:50
September 04 2015 08:49 GMT
#147
On September 04 2015 17:45 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2015 17:32 TheOneAboveU wrote:
I have no words for this patch... like, I don't even want to play LotV anymore, damn...

Yeah because things won't change 20 more times before the release... I love all these drama queens, like it is the end of the world or something. After every patch I am reading a ton of bad responses from some players and how this is "the end" of SC2 for them, just to see them post after a week again.

I am 100% positive that LOTV will be new, better experience and a lot more fun than HOTS was. It is ok to criticize stuff but majority here are jumping to the conclusion way too fast.


There will definitely be more patches, yes. But enough to go for the design changes people wish for? I doubt that. We will see adjustments to the current stuff, maybe things like the pylon overcharge being taken away again etc.

However we won't see things like Blizzard removing units(looking at you colossus) or even introducing new ones, changing the economy model. Bold stuff that would actually bring meaningful change.
CptMarvel
Profile Joined May 2014
France236 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 09:07:47
September 04 2015 09:02 GMT
#148
On September 04 2015 09:25 DeadByDawn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2015 09:23 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:11 WhiteLuminous wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:08 DeadByDawn wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:04 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The new chronoboost is a nightmare to use. You have to individually select the nexus if you want to put that nexus's chronoboost in some place. Imagine doing that with three nexus.

It's harder than inject.

But (the old) inject is time sensitive. As a Terran I was always impressed when someone had the rythm of injects. With CB you set it on something and leave it until you want to change it. This cannot be harder than timing injects.


I'm not going to say that the new Chrono is harder than Larvae injects, but you do have to remember which nexus is chronoing which structure. I try to chrono my second forge and then my first forge stops chronoing so I have to specifically select my second nexus to chrono my first forge...

This is arguably harder than old Chrono.


On top of all that, now we need to be SUPER careful with our pylon and gateway placement. For each pylon we build, one need to assess if its good to power gateways, to use photon overcharge and to prevent ling runby.

I'm not kidding when I say that Protoss macro in LotV is HARDER than in HotS.

Tracking what Nexus is chrono boosting what is ridiculous. The game should show one of those lines (like it does for the target of a widow mine) that shows where the Nexus is linked to.


What a bunch of babies haha. That's honestly a VERY basic memory exercise.
@avilo : I, for one, wanted a complete redesign of the game and don't see how LotV is going to be a "new Warcraft 4". That being said, DKim and his boys have been going bananas for months now. Shit don't make sense anymore.
DeadByDawn
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom476 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 09:24:35
September 04 2015 09:13 GMT
#149
On September 04 2015 10:18 parkufarku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2015 09:27 DeadByDawn wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:23 TheWinks wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:19 Energizer wrote:
On September 04 2015 09:11 parkufarku wrote:
Calldown: MULE is back.
Ability is set to autocast on nearby minerals.
No energy cost.
Now has a cooldown.
30 range from casting Orbital Command.
Harvest amount decreased to 40 from 45.

40 per trip still sounds incredibly OP. Looks like enough Terrans whined that Chronoboost / Inject got nerfed while T's macro remains relatively unchanged


Actually its a buff from HOTS when they only carried 30 minerals;

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/MULE

In legacy they make 6 trips.

9 x 30 = 270 <- hots
6 x 45 = 270
6 x 40 = 240 <- live beta

I didn't see it, but apparently they still can die on their last trip on far minerals, making it only 200 minerals.


Which with the lost of two workers whilst the OC builds means that (per minute) you get about 100 minerals extra. Woohoo OP!


Really? Even in HOTS you couldn't make workers while it was turning into OC. You cant count that. Retarded Terran fanboy logic.

Can we swop ZerlingShepherd for this guy? It is just explaining that the mineral income is not as much as you think - you do think don't you?

I hope they fix the PO problem quickly. Protoss already gets a ton of hate for cheese but now the amount of cheese is bordering on insanity. Only allow pylons within a certain range of a Nexus be PO'd.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 09:30:10
September 04 2015 09:29 GMT
#150
macro mechanics aren't strategic enough"

"so let's automate it!"

srsly


I am surprised how many people like you are here on TL who can't understand what's going on. The reason the mule was reimplemented was becasue terran was balanced around a higher mineral income. It would require big changes to lots of terran cost numbers to make the game works without mules.

So yes adding auto-mules is indeed a band-aid fix, but it doesn't really have any problematic consequences. It's just a way of balancing the game without forcing mechanics down the throats of the playerbase.

With regards to Chronoboost, the attempt is to make it require less APM for newer players, while still maintaining some type of decision on where to use it.
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
September 04 2015 09:29 GMT
#151
Damn, this is one of the worst updates in a while. Auto-cast macro mechanics are just terrible, you either remove them completely or leave them in weaker but not auto-cast, this change just sucks. Planetary Pylon lol, prepare for some dumb cannon rushes. Ravager change is just horrible, it makes siege tanks unusable outside of medivac abuse, gone forever will be the days of carefully building a tank line, creeping forward, abusing terrain.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
VisionFlare
Profile Joined June 2015
12 Posts
September 04 2015 09:32 GMT
#152
Still no changes on Swarm Hosts and Infestors. I hope Blizz keeps an eye on these units too!
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
September 04 2015 09:40 GMT
#153
Looks like i will be buying a very expensive campaing because there is no way i am playing a Multiplayer like this
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 04 2015 09:40 GMT
#154
On September 04 2015 18:29 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, this is one of the worst updates in a while. Auto-cast macro mechanics are just terrible, you either remove them completely or leave them in weaker but not auto-cast, this change just sucks. Planetary Pylon lol, prepare for some dumb cannon rushes. Ravager change is just horrible, it makes siege tanks unusable outside of medivac abuse, gone forever will be the days of carefully building a tank line, creeping forward, abusing terrain.

yeah. i feel normally pretty positive about letting them do their thing and seeing how it goes. First time I read all the patch notes and felt icky at the end
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
September 04 2015 09:56 GMT
#155
I guess i'm one of the few on this forum who likes the removal of macro mechanics. SC2 bummed me out at some point because the game is too much about macroing, yes I know BW is even more, but I like the game more like wc3 than like bw.
Of course I understand the sentiment that people like heavy macro and thus the game should feature that, fair enough. But to me these macro mechanics were mostly a chore, there was rarely a decision with MULE or inject, it was just a cycle you had to time and memorize as well as possible. Chrono boost at least had all kinds of nice implications on build orders and strategy.
I get the changes and i think they improve the game, zerg should be less about being good at injecting while stuff is going on but more about tactical management, knowing when to drone or when to build army, controlling units effectively etc. The inject change is good, you will see more focus on other things and you can balance afterwards if it's too easy to macro as zerg.

The terran change seems silly though, it doesn't really change much. You have automuling now just to keep orbitals as a must for terran economy I suppose. And then you still have drop down supply that you want to use on cooldown early basically. Especially as the economic boost of it compared to scan is still big since dropdown will be less energy than scan too. It does fix it at some time though as energy will just all be for scans later. Giving an oppurtunity cost to scanning is good i guess but this one feels a little silly with the automatic mule.

Chronoboost change is alright, still some options with it although it will be just boosting warpgate and then tech units mostly I think. At least it gives some stuff with scouting, not boosting the nexus? He's probably got some tech going.
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 10:11:55
September 04 2015 10:09 GMT
#156
On September 04 2015 17:45 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2015 17:32 TheOneAboveU wrote:
I have no words for this patch... like, I don't even want to play LotV anymore, damn...

Yeah because things won't change 20 more times before the release... I love all these drama queens, like it is the end of the world or something. After every patch I am reading a ton of bad responses from some players and how this is "the end" of SC2 for them, just to see them post after a week again.

I am 100% positive that LOTV will be new, better experience and a lot more fun than HOTS was. It is ok to criticize stuff but majority here are jumping to the conclusion way too fast.

I just stated my feelings regarding these patch notes, that's what this forum is here for. Nowhere did I say this is the end of SC2 for me or whatever, so the one jumping to a conclusion way too fast is you.

Why do I have these feelings? Well, I didn't like playing on the last patch, this one seems even worse. Auto-casting is something I really, really dislike design-wise. And I also liked the old macro mechanics, especially inject.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 10:32:12
September 04 2015 10:11 GMT
#157
30 Range for Mule's if anyone was wondering is the same range of a Sensor Tower.

I hope they made it so Overcharge Pylon is only on 'Warp Pylons' or they just introduced a new kind of Cannon Rush.

I'm not liking the revert on Colossus range, I think it's something that can make it contest Lurkers potentially. Long range has always been a big proponent to the power of death balls.

Immortal auto-Barrier is a super nice change, but already I fear that it won't remember your setting for the followup Immortals and it's extra work for people who actually want to micro. Because you now need to alt+D(I think is the hotkey for Barrier) on every Immortal.

Still don't see why Mule's can't just cost energy.. and the Siege Tank change should rather be: Medivacs can still pick up Sieged Siege Tanks, but they become unsieged inside the Medivac.
Rest of the changes are either fine or meh.

Edit: Overcharge works on EVERY Pylon, dno how they could not see rushes come from this, or maybe they're just totally fine with that.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
CptMarvel
Profile Joined May 2014
France236 Posts
September 04 2015 10:12 GMT
#158
On September 04 2015 18:56 Markwerf wrote:
I guess i'm one of the few on this forum who likes the removal of macro mechanics. SC2 bummed me out at some point because the game is too much about macroing, yes I know BW is even more, but I like the game more like wc3 than like bw.
Of course I understand the sentiment that people like heavy macro and thus the game should feature that, fair enough. But to me these macro mechanics were mostly a chore, there was rarely a decision with MULE or inject, it was just a cycle you had to time and memorize as well as possible. Chrono boost at least had all kinds of nice implications on build orders and strategy.
I get the changes and i think they improve the game, zerg should be less about being good at injecting while stuff is going on but more about tactical management, knowing when to drone or when to build army, controlling units effectively etc. The inject change is good, you will see more focus on other things and you can balance afterwards if it's too easy to macro as zerg.

The terran change seems silly though, it doesn't really change much. You have automuling now just to keep orbitals as a must for terran economy I suppose. And then you still have drop down supply that you want to use on cooldown early basically. Especially as the economic boost of it compared to scan is still big since dropdown will be less energy than scan too. It does fix it at some time though as energy will just all be for scans later. Giving an oppurtunity cost to scanning is good i guess but this one feels a little silly with the automatic mule.

Chronoboost change is alright, still some options with it although it will be just boosting warpgate and then tech units mostly I think. At least it gives some stuff with scouting, not boosting the nexus? He's probably got some tech going.


I, too, have always had more fun playing War3 than BW (albeit not the same type of fun) but the one thing some people don't seem to understand is that SC2 CANNOT become a good micro-oriented RTS in the way War3 is because of the amount of units that you control and of the ridiculous rapidity of mid/late-game engagements.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 10:22:22
September 04 2015 10:20 GMT
#159
On September 04 2015 18:29 Destructicon wrote:
Damn, this is one of the worst updates in a while. Auto-cast macro mechanics are just terrible, you either remove them completely or leave them in weaker but not auto-cast, this change just sucks. Planetary Pylon lol, prepare for some dumb cannon rushes. Ravager change is just horrible, it makes siege tanks unusable outside of medivac abuse, gone forever will be the days of carefully building a tank line, creeping forward, abusing terrain.

This sums it up nicely but with an addition that I would just like to see macro boosters removed and game rebalanced around that. Or take the ideas from Starbow: Terrans call down SCVs instantly for 50 minerals (not energy). Zerg Queen injects hatchery that speeds up larva production but cannot go over 4 larva per hatchery. Also you can inject the hatcher before last inject ends so new players can have it easier but good players can still achieve maximum efficiency.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-04 10:32:03
September 04 2015 10:22 GMT
#160
The OC/MULE is really, really awkward now and I don't like it.

You will have less OCs than in HOTS, but scans are double the cost.
Playing against DT openings with a maximum of 2 saved up scans per OC will be fun.
You can't drop clutch-emergency-repair-MULEs, which I think was a really exciting aspect of terran play.
You can't control which mineral patch is mined by the MULE.
Bases will run out faster because you can't drop all your MULEs on fresh expansions.
You will have to move all spare OCs to the location of your mining bases in order to not waste MULEs.
If a base has no minerals but gas left you are forced to constantly waste potential MULEs.

This is as inelegant as can be. I'd rather not have MULEs at all than this clusterfuck.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 684
WardiTV210
Rex92
OGKoka 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 329
Lowko304
ProTech119
Rex 92
OGKoka 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5205
EffOrt 2291
Horang2 1180
Larva 1022
BeSt 832
Hyuk 523
ZerO 431
Stork 190
Light 172
Hyun 156
[ Show more ]
Mini 145
Zeus 143
Killer 129
Barracks 112
Rush 94
ggaemo 44
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 42
Yoon 34
Bale 30
Sea.KH 23
Mong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 16
Aegong 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1222
BananaSlamJamma21
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli947
x6flipin227
Other Games
singsing2009
olofmeister1554
XaKoH 353
crisheroes261
Sick234
Pyrionflax178
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream494
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN98
UltimateBattle 66
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• WagamamaTV202
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.