• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:45
CEST 23:45
KST 06:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 46

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 86 Next
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 22 2014 21:56 GMT
#901
On July 23 2014 06:16 Alaric wrote:
Uh, just because Ahri can't one-shot the wave doesn't mean her wave clear is off. Oo If anything, more champions should be like that (at least they're working on it for Gragas)!
She's also pretty good at pushing pre-6 / grail for her opponent.


12% max hp on hit on a 6 second cd >nice
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#902
Actually if the PBE goes through it'll be 4 seconds. He also sustain betters than Mundo atm (his passive is 0.5% max HP per second, Mundo's is 0.3%, since Gragas' W is on a shorter cd with no cost it's as free as Mundo's), and can one-shot waves by letting his Q ferment (when fully "fermented" it actually deals more damage than pre-changes).
He also packs a ranged slow, a spammable knock-back/stun, and a ranged AoE directional knock-back.

On July 23 2014 06:29 ghrur wrote:
Alaric, you ARE whining, and you have every right to. In the Shikyo memorial thread. All you're saying is "Tanks die too fast. That's a problem. I don't like it." Well, great, Riot will definitely see you now and change everything.

You're wrong about what I assume too. See, I don't assume that you want to be the ADC or that you're going to praise the state of the game right now. I assume that you're bad at this game, just like I am, and that you're whining. My problem that is you literally bring nothing to the table. You don't criticize your own play, you don't try to tell us about how we can play around this problem, and you don't try to suggest different build paths like Slayer91.That's fucking toxic.

When I posted here that was after I got consistently destroyed in less than 6s (I'd say 5 but I didn't record every occurrence on a sheet) no matter how tanky I built, up to and including warmogs/FH/thornmail. I didn't come and whine "uuuuh FH/warmogs sucks" (it does, but everything sucks atm once the AD hits 8k gold and that's my issue), I noted that it sucked awhile ago, but kept trying and mixed it with other stuff (Randuin's/Thornmail same as before the patch, Randuin's/FH, Randuin's/thornmail/warmogs, etc. depending on income and game length). And nothing was ever enough to let me tank an AD for a bit and be more of a threat than a single cc rotation (because I don't do enough damage to force him to kite, and don't live long enough even when running away to have my cc back). So then I came here.

My last game had me able to tank, and I was playing Nautilus full tank (golem -> mercs + kindlegem -> locket -> FH -> Warmogs -> chalice) against Lucian with BotRK/luci boots/IE/gauntlet (and going ghostblade) and Lux with Morello/Tear/Deathcap/Seraph's (and Zhonya on the last fight). So no pen at all and not much crit for Lucian either.
They didn't even focus me unless I went really hard on them, and I ended up under 300-400 health most fights (when I was over 2600 HP and spamming ~450 HP shields, up to 3800 HP and spamming ~600 HP shields with locket on top).
That's what it took, just for me to survive fights that we were winning by a good margin. In any "standard" or more even game with some common sense in the enemy team's build, I'd have melted under 5s like any other game (6 because of Naut's W I guess) without doing anything but pressing buttons.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GozoShioda
Profile Joined October 2013
205 Posts
July 22 2014 22:38 GMT
#903
The western eSports scene is so hilarious.

It's Zuna plus his brother all over again except this time in reverse.
Unqualified person becomes coach of a team, through nepotism he brings in his close friend to be a part of the team he coaches.

Thank god for OGN
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 22:40:09
July 22 2014 22:38 GMT
#904
On July 23 2014 07:27 Alaric wrote:
Actually if the PBE goes through it'll be 4 seconds. He also sustain betters than Mundo atm (his passive is 0.5% max HP per second, Mundo's is 0.3%, since Gragas' W is on a shorter cd with no cost it's as free as Mundo's), and can one-shot waves by letting his Q ferment (when fully "fermented" it actually deals more damage than pre-changes).
He also packs a ranged slow, a spammable knock-back/stun, and a ranged AoE directional knock-back.

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 06:29 ghrur wrote:
Alaric, you ARE whining, and you have every right to. In the Shikyo memorial thread. All you're saying is "Tanks die too fast. That's a problem. I don't like it." Well, great, Riot will definitely see you now and change everything.

You're wrong about what I assume too. See, I don't assume that you want to be the ADC or that you're going to praise the state of the game right now. I assume that you're bad at this game, just like I am, and that you're whining. My problem that is you literally bring nothing to the table. You don't criticize your own play, you don't try to tell us about how we can play around this problem, and you don't try to suggest different build paths like Slayer91.That's fucking toxic.

When I posted here that was after I got consistently destroyed in less than 6s (I'd say 5 but I didn't record every occurrence on a sheet) no matter how tanky I built, up to and including warmogs/FH/thornmail. I didn't come and whine "uuuuh FH/warmogs sucks" (it does, but everything sucks atm once the AD hits 8k gold and that's my issue), I noted that it sucked awhile ago, but kept trying and mixed it with other stuff (Randuin's/Thornmail same as before the patch, Randuin's/FH, Randuin's/thornmail/warmogs, etc. depending on income and game length). And nothing was ever enough to let me tank an AD for a bit and be more of a threat than a single cc rotation (because I don't do enough damage to force him to kite, and don't live long enough even when running away to have my cc back). So then I came here.

My last game had me able to tank, and I was playing Nautilus full tank (golem -> mercs + kindlegem -> locket -> FH -> Warmogs -> chalice) against Lucian with BotRK/luci boots/IE/gauntlet (and going ghostblade) and Lux with Morello/Tear/Deathcap/Seraph's (and Zhonya on the last fight). So no pen at all and not much crit for Lucian either.
They didn't even focus me unless I went really hard on them, and I ended up under 300-400 health most fights (when I was over 2600 HP and spamming ~450 HP shields, up to 3800 HP and spamming ~600 HP shields with locket on top).
That's what it took, just for me to survive fights that we were winning by a good margin. In any "standard" or more even game with some common sense in the enemy team's build, I'd have melted under 5s like any other game (6 because of Naut's W I guess) without doing anything but pressing buttons.



What's your point?`
"If you build tank you only last 5 seconds when you'd normally last 5.5 seconds with old randuins?"

EVERYONE dies fast lategame. As naut if you catch someone you can guarantee their death and then you won't melt.

Being tanky has no innate purpose, you should learn to try to maximize your potential with your defensive stats instead of thinking its a WoW raid with healers.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 22:46:41
July 22 2014 22:44 GMT
#905
Dunno, for me "being tanky" means "I acknowledge that I won't kill you faster than I'd die, so I'll just build enough defenses to make sure either I live long enough for my utility cd to come back (including damage abilities tied to a cc), or I do enough damage that you can't ignore me but can't kill me too fast if you try that my team won't be able to use the bought time".

Also "fast" can be relative. People whined about early s3 and how fights could go on for 20+ seconds but the opposite (anyone gets 100-0'd as soon as the machinegun looks at them) isn't any less extremist.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 22 2014 22:47 GMT
#906
On July 23 2014 07:27 Alaric wrote:
Actually if the PBE goes through it'll be 4 seconds. He also sustain betters than Mundo atm (his passive is 0.5% max HP per second, Mundo's is 0.3%, since Gragas' W is on a shorter cd with no cost it's as free as Mundo's), and can one-shot waves by letting his Q ferment (when fully "fermented" it actually deals more damage than pre-changes).
He also packs a ranged slow, a spammable knock-back/stun, and a ranged AoE directional knock-back.

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 06:29 ghrur wrote:
Alaric, you ARE whining, and you have every right to. In the Shikyo memorial thread. All you're saying is "Tanks die too fast. That's a problem. I don't like it." Well, great, Riot will definitely see you now and change everything.

You're wrong about what I assume too. See, I don't assume that you want to be the ADC or that you're going to praise the state of the game right now. I assume that you're bad at this game, just like I am, and that you're whining. My problem that is you literally bring nothing to the table. You don't criticize your own play, you don't try to tell us about how we can play around this problem, and you don't try to suggest different build paths like Slayer91.That's fucking toxic.

When I posted here that was after I got consistently destroyed in less than 6s (I'd say 5 but I didn't record every occurrence on a sheet) no matter how tanky I built, up to and including warmogs/FH/thornmail. I didn't come and whine "uuuuh FH/warmogs sucks" (it does, but everything sucks atm once the AD hits 8k gold and that's my issue), I noted that it sucked awhile ago, but kept trying and mixed it with other stuff (Randuin's/Thornmail same as before the patch, Randuin's/FH, Randuin's/thornmail/warmogs, etc. depending on income and game length). And nothing was ever enough to let me tank an AD for a bit and be more of a threat than a single cc rotation (because I don't do enough damage to force him to kite, and don't live long enough even when running away to have my cc back). So then I came here.

My last game had me able to tank, and I was playing Nautilus full tank (golem -> mercs + kindlegem -> locket -> FH -> Warmogs -> chalice) against Lucian with BotRK/luci boots/IE/gauntlet (and going ghostblade) and Lux with Morello/Tear/Deathcap/Seraph's (and Zhonya on the last fight). So no pen at all and not much crit for Lucian either.
They didn't even focus me unless I went really hard on them, and I ended up under 300-400 health most fights (when I was over 2600 HP and spamming ~450 HP shields, up to 3800 HP and spamming ~600 HP shields with locket on top).
That's what it took, just for me to survive fights that we were winning by a good margin. In any "standard" or more even game with some common sense in the enemy team's build, I'd have melted under 5s like any other game (6 because of Naut's W I guess) without doing anything but pressing buttons.

Considering lucian has a bork on an ad that has basically an auto reset with every ability and one on 2 sec cd not that surprising you die fast.

Honestly to me it sounds like you just go in full retard and expect to be immortal.It definitely isn't as easy as you make it out to kill tanks unless they are poked or go in straight up 1v5.If it was true nobody would be getting defensive items at all.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 22 2014 22:48 GMT
#907
On July 23 2014 07:44 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, for me "being tanky" means "I acknowledge that I won't kill you faster than I'd die, so I'll just build enough defenses to make sure either I live long enough for my utility cd to come back (including damage abilities tied to a cc), or I do enough damage that you can't ignore me but can't kill me too fast if you try that my team won't be able to use the bought time".

Also "fast" can be relative. People whined about early s3 and how fights could go on for 20+ seconds but the opposite (anyone gets 100-0'd as soon as the machinegun looks at them) isn't any less extremist.

I'm curious, because last time I suggested this mastery was good I got laughed at, but are you taking the Reinforced Armor mastery?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 22 2014 22:49 GMT
#908
So what do you guys suggest as the first defensive item for jax, I'm stagnant as fuck with still going tri/blade > randuins > GA > Idklol and I'm assuming that something else would be better now.
Glorious SEA doto
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 22:49:56
July 22 2014 22:49 GMT
#909
On July 23 2014 07:48 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 07:44 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, for me "being tanky" means "I acknowledge that I won't kill you faster than I'd die, so I'll just build enough defenses to make sure either I live long enough for my utility cd to come back (including damage abilities tied to a cc), or I do enough damage that you can't ignore me but can't kill me too fast if you try that my team won't be able to use the bought time".

Also "fast" can be relative. People whined about early s3 and how fights could go on for 20+ seconds but the opposite (anyone gets 100-0'd as soon as the machinegun looks at them) isn't any less extremist.

I'm curious, because last time I suggested this mastery was good I got laughed at, but are you taking the Reinforced Armor mastery?


Ditto for Oppression, which basically says "-3% damage once you build Randuin's or Frozen Heart".
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 22:52:43
July 22 2014 22:51 GMT
#910
On July 23 2014 07:44 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, for me "being tanky" means "I acknowledge that I won't kill you faster than I'd die, so I'll just build enough defenses to make sure either I live long enough for my utility cd to come back (including damage abilities tied to a cc), or I do enough damage that you can't ignore me but can't kill me too fast if you try that my team won't be able to use the bought time".

Also "fast" can be relative. People whined about early s3 and how fights could go on for 20+ seconds but the opposite (anyone gets 100-0'd as soon as the machinegun looks at them) isn't any less extremist.


Yeah, well newsflash: Being tanky means "I have a relatively higher amount of EHP"

if an ADC has 2k hp and 100 armour, nad you have 3k hp and 200 armour, you are only a bit more than 2x as tanky. Think how fast an ADc who gets caught melts.

How long a fight goes on depends on a lot. If the squishies all get killed early the fight will last a long time. If the fight has lots of kiting around after the first few people die it will last a long time.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 22:54:22
July 22 2014 22:51 GMT
#911
On July 23 2014 07:38 GozoShioda wrote:
The western eSports scene is so hilarious.

It's Zuna plus his brother all over again except this time in reverse.
Unqualified person becomes coach of a team, through nepotism he brings in his close friend to be a part of the team he coaches.

Thank god for OGN

Are you trying to imply Lustboy isn't going to be an improvement over Gleeb?
On July 23 2014 07:49 Fusilero wrote:
So what do you guys suggest as the first defensive item for jax, I'm stagnant as fuck with still going tri/blade > randuins > GA > Idklol and I'm assuming that something else would be better now.

If you're team fighting, get GA right after BotRK or Triforce.

If you're going full yolo queue bus build, get both BotRK+Triforce, into BVeil (considering the popularity of AP top laners)
liftlift > tsm
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#912
is Reinforced Armor bad? Most of the damage coming out of lategame adcs is probably going to be crits
Bronze player stuck in platinum
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#913
On July 23 2014 07:49 Fusilero wrote:
So what do you guys suggest as the first defensive item for jax, I'm stagnant as fuck with still going tri/blade > randuins > GA > Idklol and I'm assuming that something else would be better now.

Depends on teams.Randuin is still the best on him imo.Don't really play jax but coming from an adc player.

You can followup slows if they cleanse them and you still need it on jax.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#914
On July 23 2014 07:53 Nos- wrote:
is Reinforced Armor bad? Most of the damage coming out of lategame adcs is probably going to be crits

Depends on ADC. If it's Kog, you probably won't be taking much crit damage until his 4th item, due to Triforce-> BotRK->LW build.
liftlift > tsm
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#915
On July 23 2014 07:51 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 07:38 GozoShioda wrote:
The western eSports scene is so hilarious.

It's Zuna plus his brother all over again except this time in reverse.
Unqualified person becomes coach of a team, through nepotism he brings in his close friend to be a part of the team he coaches.

Thank god for OGN

Are you trying to imply Lustboy isn't going to be an improvement over Gleeb?
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 07:49 Fusilero wrote:
So what do you guys suggest as the first defensive item for jax, I'm stagnant as fuck with still going tri/blade > randuins > GA > Idklol and I'm assuming that something else would be better now.

If you're team fighting, get GA right after BotRK or Triforce.

If you're going full yolo queue bus build, get both BotRK+Triforce, into BVeil (considering the popularity of AP top laners)

Implying there's any way to play jax/irelia other than the yolo queue botrk/tri bus.
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2014 22:59 GMT
#916
On July 23 2014 07:55 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 07:51 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2014 07:38 GozoShioda wrote:
The western eSports scene is so hilarious.

It's Zuna plus his brother all over again except this time in reverse.
Unqualified person becomes coach of a team, through nepotism he brings in his close friend to be a part of the team he coaches.

Thank god for OGN

Are you trying to imply Lustboy isn't going to be an improvement over Gleeb?
On July 23 2014 07:49 Fusilero wrote:
So what do you guys suggest as the first defensive item for jax, I'm stagnant as fuck with still going tri/blade > randuins > GA > Idklol and I'm assuming that something else would be better now.

If you're team fighting, get GA right after BotRK or Triforce.

If you're going full yolo queue bus build, get both BotRK+Triforce, into BVeil (considering the popularity of AP top laners)

Implying there's any way to play jax/irelia other than the yolo queue botrk/tri bus.

In that case, get the Bveil+randuins combo. GA is not that great for split pushing, because if you're getting caught out, you're dead regardless.
liftlift > tsm
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
July 22 2014 23:00 GMT
#917
+ Show Spoiler +


Sorry if it's already been posted, the cinematic is pretty cool though
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 22 2014 23:07 GMT
#918
On July 23 2014 07:53 Nos- wrote:
is Reinforced Armor bad? Most of the damage coming out of lategame adcs is probably going to be crits


Yasuo.

Pantheon.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
July 22 2014 23:08 GMT
#919
`Say what you want but Reinforce armour is 1 point for a significant damage decrease to lategame ADCs. Pretty worth it against people like trist unless your lane is super hard.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 23:14:51
July 22 2014 23:11 GMT
#920
I don't feel like Irelia needs the BotRK tbh. In most cases, unless you get behind or you have to deal with some heavy sustain/high damage dude (like Tryndamere, can't get tanked with just ult+Hiten+armour either if you didn't get a lead in lane), for example a splitpusher, Irelia's got enough sustain by herself in lane (esp. if you add 1-2 dblades) and once she's got an item completed she's more about finding a window and bursting a squishy down anyway. Triforce is vastly superior to BotRK in terms of burst, and once you have it you don't mind either Zephyr (if snowballing) or a defensive item (Randuin's/BV for example, I tend to build Locket when against a bunch of magic damage but it's weaker for yourself) because in the midgame you should still have enough damage to kill someone if you can stick for enough of Hiten Style's duration.

Later on she falls off anyway, I tend to rely on a late Zephyr for damage, once I'm tanky enough (2-3 items depending on how much they focus me and whether I can kill someone or have to make him run then hide myself until CDs come back up), but I see BotRK as overkill and not as good as survivability for Irelia's second big item.

About the masteries I wasn't using Enchanted Armor but that's because it often doesn't do much in lane for me (I play stuff like Jax or Irelia so I always get some "counterpick" against me that makes recovery more interesting, and I spec masteries/runes for the early game), and it is very bad if you compare it to Legendary Guardian for example. I guess since most games go late I just have to be slightly better to not miss Recovery, and go for that, ugh.

Does Reinforced Armor reduce the crit multiplier by a flat 10%, or it reduces the final damage by 10% (eg. does an IE crit do 2.4x or 2.25x the normal damage)?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
JimRising 583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 925
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6128
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo641
KnowMe259
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1191
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 15m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.