• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9681 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 30

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 86 Next
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 09:57:47
July 20 2014 09:48 GMT
#581
On July 20 2014 18:45 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 17:49 Amui wrote:
On July 20 2014 17:22 killerdog wrote:
I for one hope lucian gets butchered in the next patch, so we can get a "rip rip lucian" thread

I think it should be RIP "RIP" Lucian.

EDIT: capitalization

The casters for IEM REALLY annoy me. It's not "sao mei". "Chao mei" is closer, and is a reasonable anglicization that at least shows some effort.

i've been saying cow mei personally

I suppose one way to describe the proper pronunciation is chow without the h sound. So same beginning and end as chow, but without the the h sound. Cow is acceptable, although a bit lazy. The female caster saying "cow mei..excuse me..sao mei" irritates me to no end though.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
July 20 2014 10:28 GMT
#582
On July 20 2014 18:48 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 18:45 arb wrote:
On July 20 2014 17:49 Amui wrote:
On July 20 2014 17:22 killerdog wrote:
I for one hope lucian gets butchered in the next patch, so we can get a "rip rip lucian" thread

I think it should be RIP "RIP" Lucian.

EDIT: capitalization

The casters for IEM REALLY annoy me. It's not "sao mei". "Chao mei" is closer, and is a reasonable anglicization that at least shows some effort.

i've been saying cow mei personally

I suppose one way to describe the proper pronunciation is chow without the h sound. So same beginning and end as chow, but without the the h sound. Cow is acceptable, although a bit lazy. The female caster saying "cow mei..excuse me..sao mei" irritates me to no end though.


Just call him strawberry. Its easier and is the same thing...
Stop procrastinating
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
July 20 2014 11:11 GMT
#583
On July 20 2014 17:11 Amui wrote:
On a different topic, IEM shenzhen is up. WE crushing EDG atm.

Stream link please ? Doesn't seem to work on TL.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 20 2014 11:12 GMT
#584
On July 20 2014 20:11 RouaF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 17:11 Amui wrote:
On a different topic, IEM shenzhen is up. WE crushing EDG atm.

Stream link please ? Doesn't seem to work on TL.

It's over + Show Spoiler +
WE 2-1 EDG, koro and U had a pretty bad series, world elite on the whole played pretty well. Even conan
Glorious SEA doto
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 20 2014 11:13 GMT
#585
On July 20 2014 13:37 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 12:53 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 20 2014 12:44 Goumindong wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:39 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 07:29 arb wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:38 IamPryda wrote:
anyone been playing mumu jungle with the new golem? having a ton of success but I feel I am running into mana problems more so then before

spectral wraith is still the go to mummy item.

i like when people get wraith on mummy, it tells me they have no idea what they're doing


yeah, all the high elo mumu jungler like azingy have no idea what the fuck they're doing when they get wraiths. fucking lol.


I kind of hate this argument, because it assumes:

1. A high elo player knows everything. They don't. I remember back in the Best Riven NA tournament, QTpie was using the jungle monster damage reduction masteries even though it was clearly stated on the rules that no jungling is allowed. Azingy is no QTpie, but this is just a more severe example.

2. A high elo player's item build is also the best for lower divisions. I am no starcraft player, but let's say that all pro zerg players do 9 pool, because if you get greedy and do 12 pool you will get severely punished and lose the game. However, for an average player, 12 pool might be better because an average opponent will not be able to punish such greedy builder order.


Just because high elo players aren't always right doesn't mean that the way that high elo players play isn't evidence of optimality. Its not perfect evidence of optimality, but if we are weighing it its more evidence than "what a random person who isn't high elo does".

come on man, epistemology should be your strong suit if you're doing stats work

That being said, a once over on pro builds seems to suggest that Quill works, even if Spectral Wraith is by far the most popular choice

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Amumu


Only three of these games are even from after quill coat was added, and one of them is Dan Dinh playing support Amumu. Probuilds is just stupid and doesn't include player's smurfs. A better way to check for lesser played champions would be to go on Lolskill and look up D1+ players with a ton of games on that champion.

Lolskill is such a weird site.Wish they would post some explanations on how they grade people.

Like the first amumu is a guy in challenger from tr who is negative in everything but deaths with 600 games.2nd amumu is d1 21 points with 570 games still negative in everything but deaths.

Like sure kda doesn't really mean much but seems rather odd.

My Lulu is "22% below average" because I only play her support and thus have no farm and don't deal that much damage (I outdo the AD and jungler in some games though).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 11:32:27
July 20 2014 11:32 GMT
#586
On July 20 2014 20:13 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 13:37 nafta wrote:
On July 20 2014 12:53 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 20 2014 12:44 Goumindong wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:39 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 07:29 arb wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:38 IamPryda wrote:
anyone been playing mumu jungle with the new golem? having a ton of success but I feel I am running into mana problems more so then before

spectral wraith is still the go to mummy item.

i like when people get wraith on mummy, it tells me they have no idea what they're doing


yeah, all the high elo mumu jungler like azingy have no idea what the fuck they're doing when they get wraiths. fucking lol.


I kind of hate this argument, because it assumes:

1. A high elo player knows everything. They don't. I remember back in the Best Riven NA tournament, QTpie was using the jungle monster damage reduction masteries even though it was clearly stated on the rules that no jungling is allowed. Azingy is no QTpie, but this is just a more severe example.

2. A high elo player's item build is also the best for lower divisions. I am no starcraft player, but let's say that all pro zerg players do 9 pool, because if you get greedy and do 12 pool you will get severely punished and lose the game. However, for an average player, 12 pool might be better because an average opponent will not be able to punish such greedy builder order.


Just because high elo players aren't always right doesn't mean that the way that high elo players play isn't evidence of optimality. Its not perfect evidence of optimality, but if we are weighing it its more evidence than "what a random person who isn't high elo does".

come on man, epistemology should be your strong suit if you're doing stats work

That being said, a once over on pro builds seems to suggest that Quill works, even if Spectral Wraith is by far the most popular choice

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Amumu


Only three of these games are even from after quill coat was added, and one of them is Dan Dinh playing support Amumu. Probuilds is just stupid and doesn't include player's smurfs. A better way to check for lesser played champions would be to go on Lolskill and look up D1+ players with a ton of games on that champion.

Lolskill is such a weird site.Wish they would post some explanations on how they grade people.

Like the first amumu is a guy in challenger from tr who is negative in everything but deaths with 600 games.2nd amumu is d1 21 points with 570 games still negative in everything but deaths.

Like sure kda doesn't really mean much but seems rather odd.

My Lulu is "22% below average" because I only play her support and thus have no farm and don't deal that much damage (I outdo the AD and jungler in some games though).

Are you trying to imply a computer algorithm might have misjudged your skill? Preposterous!
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 20 2014 11:40 GMT
#587
On July 20 2014 20:13 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 13:37 nafta wrote:
On July 20 2014 12:53 GolemMadness wrote:
On July 20 2014 12:44 Goumindong wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:39 Sufficiency wrote:
On July 20 2014 10:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 07:29 arb wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 20 2014 06:38 IamPryda wrote:
anyone been playing mumu jungle with the new golem? having a ton of success but I feel I am running into mana problems more so then before

spectral wraith is still the go to mummy item.

i like when people get wraith on mummy, it tells me they have no idea what they're doing


yeah, all the high elo mumu jungler like azingy have no idea what the fuck they're doing when they get wraiths. fucking lol.


I kind of hate this argument, because it assumes:

1. A high elo player knows everything. They don't. I remember back in the Best Riven NA tournament, QTpie was using the jungle monster damage reduction masteries even though it was clearly stated on the rules that no jungling is allowed. Azingy is no QTpie, but this is just a more severe example.

2. A high elo player's item build is also the best for lower divisions. I am no starcraft player, but let's say that all pro zerg players do 9 pool, because if you get greedy and do 12 pool you will get severely punished and lose the game. However, for an average player, 12 pool might be better because an average opponent will not be able to punish such greedy builder order.


Just because high elo players aren't always right doesn't mean that the way that high elo players play isn't evidence of optimality. Its not perfect evidence of optimality, but if we are weighing it its more evidence than "what a random person who isn't high elo does".

come on man, epistemology should be your strong suit if you're doing stats work

That being said, a once over on pro builds seems to suggest that Quill works, even if Spectral Wraith is by far the most popular choice

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Amumu


Only three of these games are even from after quill coat was added, and one of them is Dan Dinh playing support Amumu. Probuilds is just stupid and doesn't include player's smurfs. A better way to check for lesser played champions would be to go on Lolskill and look up D1+ players with a ton of games on that champion.

Lolskill is such a weird site.Wish they would post some explanations on how they grade people.

Like the first amumu is a guy in challenger from tr who is negative in everything but deaths with 600 games.2nd amumu is d1 21 points with 570 games still negative in everything but deaths.

Like sure kda doesn't really mean much but seems rather odd.

My Lulu is "22% below average" because I only play her support and thus have no farm and don't deal that much damage (I outdo the AD and jungler in some games though).

My nasus is 142% better than average. Get out of my way peasants
Glorious SEA doto
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 20 2014 11:48 GMT
#588
I played 1 Shaco game in ranked 5's against some silvers and and am 155% better than the average player. Get wrecked.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 11:53:07
July 20 2014 11:51 GMT
#589
Apparently I'm the 5th best Skarner in the world according to lolskill
Yeah, this website is full of shit, 5th is clearly way too low
HAHAHAHA it rates Skarnold Trump above me. I guess this is the part where I cut my wrists?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
July 20 2014 11:55 GMT
#590
Holy crap i feel like a god playing thresh.
Forever ZeNEX.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
July 20 2014 12:18 GMT
#591
I like LoLskill, I was #1 karthus back then
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
July 20 2014 13:20 GMT
#592
I like lolskill because it lets you know who's an idiot for certain when a one trick pony uses their ranking on the website as leverage for getting their desired pony.

"Let me jungle fiddle please, #3 ranked fiddle in the world!" - words said before witnessing one of the worst fiddle junglers I've ever seen
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 20 2014 15:01 GMT
#593
I can imagine what this website does. It compiles a series of statistics (kda, cd, etc.) For each champion and compares your statistics against the average.

The problem is that if you are playing against weaker opponents your stats will be inflated.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 20 2014 15:42 GMT
#594
--- Nuked ---
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 20 2014 18:17 GMT
#595
On July 20 2014 18:14 Maluk wrote:
On the topic of Amumu and Golem vs Wraith, my team made something like an 18 minutes baron call yesterday, which is extremely early for low ELO as people don't even think about baron before 40 mins in gold and below.

The call was very good, with opponents having no vision over baron, our team being able to ward their whole jungle, (I was the support and I had some wards around abron + tons of wards available), two of the opponents being dead and one of them being bot, plus the last two busy cleaning up lanes.

Our only mistake was that we didnt see our jungle Amumu's items. As a Taric support I started to tank the baron a bit, and when Amumu replaced me and tried to tank it he got utterly destroyed by the baron quasi instantly, we were forced to back off and the two opponents who were cleaning lanes came at us and got something like 3 kills.

Then the whole team thought "wtf happened to Amumu's life", we opened our Tab windows and we realized that he had the Wraith item. That was pretty disappointing lol. He was 0/3 too so maybe going Wraith as an 0/3 jungler isn't the best idea ?

And now I come here and I learn that Wraith is actually decent on Amumu, I guess I'll have to take a look at my jungler's items before I make a baron call next time.


That is one of the number one reasons that the jungle items are a failure, and will continue to be. By the time your Amumu was 0-3 he was already locked in to his choice. Hell, he probably had already bought spirit stone before his first death. Honestly, it is just a more extreme version of the choice of Shyvana to go tank-first or Blade-First because a jungler, like Amumu, cannot choose to avoid skirmishes and teamfights early (going Wraith), nor can he choose to not farm the jungle at all early (choosing Quill/Golem).

I've routinely said they should eliminate jungle items, however, if they don't they should all have the same build path until late in the game. Perhaps they should all work like Kha's evolve in some way (this idea might actually be good). Basically, you would start with Machete, then be able to combine it with some other basic item (I.E. Amp, Longsword, Ruby, Cloth) for tier 2, then combine that with either any higher tier basic item or a mid-tier advanced item (PIckaxe, Chalice, Codex, Chain vest, Kindlegem) so you can then re-shuffle the stats. So you thought you were going to be an aggro Lee, bought the Longsword upgrade, but died a lot being aggro, so you then go down the Kindlgem path.

Its a complicated fix, which is why the better answer is eliminating the items altogether.
Freeeeeeedom
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
July 20 2014 18:25 GMT
#596
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 20 2014 18:32 GMT
#597
On July 21 2014 00:42 krndandaman wrote:
They should make it 'best relative X'

Been playing on kr server while in korea and I've been pretty pleased with the lack of toxicity so far. A big difference I also noticed is that the consensus is blue = mid's. I was surprised to get every blue without fail every game I went mid. Even when feeding.


The fact of the matter is, no one can determine the MMR of a match. For example, for all we know I could be smurfing in bronze playing Poppy - thus getting massive KDA since my opponents are weak. Once I get to Challenger I stop playing her completely even though I cannot actually play Poppy at that level.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 20 2014 18:32 GMT
#598
On July 21 2014 03:25 Serelitz wrote:
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?


Join the club. Somehow landed in plat 3 on main and almost landed there on smurf as well (lost promo 1-2 due to a troll).
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
July 20 2014 18:52 GMT
#599
On July 21 2014 00:01 Sufficiency wrote:
I can imagine what this website does. It compiles a series of statistics (kda, cd, etc.) For each champion and compares your statistics against the average.

The problem is that if you are playing against weaker opponents your stats will be inflated.


Also KDA/CS etc aren't indicators of good play, even against weaker opponents.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 20 2014 19:29 GMT
#600
I got my computer all setup and ready to go once again ! Let's get back to D11111111111111111.
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft744
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 385
Stork 206
ggaemo 142
Leta 121
PianO 61
Hyuk 32
Bale 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox553
Mew2King84
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 38m
Online Event
5h 38m
FEL
10h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.