• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10999 users

[Patch 4.12] RIP Lucian General Discussion - Page 31

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 86 Next
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 20 2014 19:56 GMT
#601
Lolskill.net

Find out how good a summoner performs with each of their champions and more



Find out how good a summoner performs
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
July 20 2014 20:56 GMT
#602
I don't get it, the german guy is bad at english grammar? So what
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 20 2014 21:45 GMT
#603
On July 21 2014 03:25 Serelitz wrote:
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?

If it makes you feel better I got to D3 MMR while in plat 2 then lost like 40 games straight each with a leaver/afk and got back to plat 5 lolol..

well maybe not 40 straight but it was a pretty brutal amount of losses
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 21 2014 01:21 GMT
#604
On July 21 2014 04:29 mr_tolkien wrote:
I got my computer all setup and ready to go once again ! Let's get back to D11111111111111111.

Hahahahaha you don't belong even in dia5
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 21 2014 01:31 GMT
#605
On July 21 2014 06:45 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 03:25 Serelitz wrote:
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?

If it makes you feel better I got to D3 MMR while in plat 2 then lost like 40 games straight each with a leaver/afk and got back to plat 5 lolol..

well maybe not 40 straight but it was a pretty brutal amount of losses

S2 I dropped from 2300 to 1700 in one loss streak.Come at me.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 21 2014 02:07 GMT
#606
On July 21 2014 10:31 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 06:45 arb wrote:
On July 21 2014 03:25 Serelitz wrote:
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?

If it makes you feel better I got to D3 MMR while in plat 2 then lost like 40 games straight each with a leaver/afk and got back to plat 5 lolol..

well maybe not 40 straight but it was a pretty brutal amount of losses

S2 I dropped from 2300 to 1700 in one loss streak.Come at me.

I know for sure i lost 20 straight before if ianlly managed to get like 1 win every 4-5 games or something though
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
July 21 2014 02:59 GMT
#607
--- Nuked ---
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 21 2014 03:00 GMT
#608
On July 21 2014 11:59 krndandaman wrote:
What are good bans in soloq atm? Not sure since I didnt play for almost 2 weeks. Jax, braum, ziggs, kass, eve, lucian?

Kass Jax are always safe bans. Ryze if you plan on going top, maybe something that annoys you is good too.
Thresh isnt bad either
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
July 21 2014 03:48 GMT
#609
On July 21 2014 11:59 krndandaman wrote:
What are good bans in soloq atm? Not sure since I didnt play for almost 2 weeks. Jax, braum, ziggs, kass, eve, lucian?

I'd add rengar to the list. Exhibits too much shaco syndrome for my liking.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2014 03:48 GMT
#610
just ban what you hate playing against really, there arent any must bans atm

I just ban morg and then whatever i dont feel like playing against
I come in for the scraps
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2014 03:55 GMT
#611


somewhere ketara is masturbating furiously.
liftlift > tsm
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2014 04:12 GMT
#612
that potentially tips lux into some slight LCS play, not sure though.
I come in for the scraps
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
July 21 2014 04:17 GMT
#613
On July 21 2014 12:55 wei2coolman wrote:
https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/490722589342707712

somewhere ketara is masturbating furiously.


As a huge Lux fan i know i am >.>
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2014 04:19 GMT
#614
Just did some quick and dirty calculations.

At level 18 at 500 AP, it's a 64 dmg difference, compared to old passive. Though I think she'll still have the same late game weakness, since it's not actually that big of a difference in a teamfight, since you're not very likely to perfectly weave auto attacks between spells in teamfights.

She'll be a lot stronger in small skirmishes, where she's more likely to weave auto attacks, and in lane.
liftlift > tsm
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 21 2014 04:31 GMT
#615
It will boost her damage a little, but I am not too convinced it will make her very strong.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
July 21 2014 04:37 GMT
#616
esp when xerath is the new fotm who is pretty much lux with better CC/laning phase
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2014 04:42 GMT
#617
On July 21 2014 13:31 Sufficiency wrote:
It will boost her damage a little, but I am not too convinced it will make her very strong.

it doesn't do anything to make what she's supposed to be good at, better.
liftlift > tsm
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
July 21 2014 04:43 GMT
#618
On July 21 2014 03:25 Serelitz wrote:
Man, I keep winning promo's to divisions I don't feel I belong. Plat 2 now but I lose lane a lot, mechanics suck comparatively but somehow I keep climbing idk. Anyone else having the same?

what lane?
if it's mid lane i'm currently of the mindset that you can say fuck whoever you are laning against and go roam hard and you will have a better chance of winning the game than brute forcing a matchup
you can pretty comfortably sac midgame farm if you put your other lanes ahead and take towers/dragons
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 21 2014 04:51 GMT
#619
On July 21 2014 13:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
that potentially tips lux into some slight LCS play, not sure though.

Still has long laning cooldowns and shit MS.
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
July 21 2014 05:37 GMT
#620
On July 21 2014 12:55 wei2coolman wrote:
https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/490722589342707712

somewhere ketara is masturbating furiously.


Sexy. I might actually start playing lux again.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King154
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g10252
C9.Mang0287
Sick186
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos653
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 45m
Online Event
2h 45m
FEL
7h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.