• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7362 users

[Patch 4.1] Season 4 Start General Discussion - Page 165

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 232 Next
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
February 03 2014 03:36 GMT
#3281
On February 03 2014 12:29 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2014 12:28 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 03 2014 12:25 Requizen wrote:
I'm scared to play Ranked after having not played seriously in like, a month and a half. Time for normals for a while.


Good for you for playing again.

The toxicity will seep in again.

Well, I sorta logged in last night to get the Riven and Diana skins.

Obligations and what not >.>


Isn't it waste since you only play Teemo :p
Freeeeeeedom
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
February 03 2014 03:37 GMT
#3282
Speaking of which, feel free to come let me know how bad I am:

http://www.twitch.tv/requizen
It's your boy Guzma!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
February 03 2014 03:53 GMT
#3283
On February 03 2014 12:37 Requizen wrote:
Speaking of which, feel free to come let me know how bad I am:

http://www.twitch.tv/requizen


So, Diana vs Morde. If you have Negatron and he doesn't (which will happen because he needs revolver), you can generally all-in him and win provided you got ignite.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
February 03 2014 04:04 GMT
#3284
I also ended up buying both diana and rivens skins. I..I am a terrible person. Upside I've gotten to actually play one of them so far.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
February 03 2014 04:10 GMT
#3285
On February 03 2014 13:04 Parnage wrote:
I also ended up buying both diana and rivens skins. I..I am a terrible person. Upside I've gotten to actually play one of them so far.


Diana skin looks pretty good, but I am not convinced that she is worth playing right now so I'll probably skip on it.

Besides, I need to save ze monies for Heartseeker Ashe.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
February 03 2014 04:28 GMT
#3286
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
Shiznick
Profile Joined December 2008
United States2200 Posts
February 03 2014 04:29 GMT
#3287
On February 03 2014 13:28 Parametric wrote:
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support

use w before you hook, makes the punch come out faster apparently.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 03 2014 04:55 GMT
#3288
blitz e speed scales with attack speed (it's an empowered auto reset)
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
February 03 2014 04:58 GMT
#3289
So, I wondered if the Stattik Shiv proc would work with Zeds ultimate so I tested it.

Nope lol

Would've been an interesting way to build Zed if it worked though
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
February 03 2014 05:06 GMT
#3290
On February 03 2014 13:28 Parametric wrote:
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support


Post-6 remember that silence yo. Q -> R -> E is way more effective than Q -> E -> R
hi
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
February 03 2014 05:08 GMT
#3291
On February 03 2014 13:28 Parametric wrote:
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support


Don't they get knocked up even if they Flash?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
February 03 2014 05:16 GMT
#3292
I don't think there's any true chain CC in the game, so if you queue up a command while under the first CC, it'll trigger before the second CC occurs.
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
February 03 2014 05:18 GMT
#3293
there should be something in the game where the longer it takes for you to queue dodge the longer your penalty is
BW -> League -> CSGO
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-03 05:30:54
February 03 2014 05:30 GMT
#3294
On February 03 2014 14:08 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2014 13:28 Parametric wrote:
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support


Don't they get knocked up even if they Flash?


Yeah, they just end up landing where they flash to, which is over a wall sometimes.

Thx for all the replies guys i guess it's an attack speed thing then.
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 03 2014 05:37 GMT
#3295
so after a few games, jungle karthus and jungle cass are pretty strong. i wouldn't pick them into a big 3 jungle (banned vi and lee both times) but you do stupid deeps with a farmed spectral wraith
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
February 03 2014 05:38 GMT
#3296
I forgot how much fun Rumble is. More people should play rumble.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
February 03 2014 05:40 GMT
#3297
CSing on rumble too hard.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
February 03 2014 05:41 GMT
#3298
On February 03 2014 14:18 wussleeQ wrote:
there should be something in the game where the longer it takes for you to queue dodge the longer your penalty is


I dodged an ARAM a couple days ago for the first time ever and got a 45 minute queue penalty.

That shits harsh enough.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Goumindong
Profile Joined February 2013
United States3529 Posts
February 03 2014 05:42 GMT
#3299
On February 03 2014 14:08 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2014 13:28 Parametric wrote:
Quick question for blitz players, when I see other blitz's hook -> punch someone the person hooked isn't able to cast spells or anything until they land. However when I hook -> punch someone they usually flash/cast tibbers right as i knock them up.

Am I pressing something at the wrong time, do I just Q->E without clicking anything?

Please help i love playing blitz support


Don't they get knocked up even if they Flash?


Depends on how manic you are.

If you start the animation and then they flash you will knock them up, so long as you complete the animation.

If issue any command when they're not right in front of you, your animation cancels and you don't get the damage. (like if you're say clicking attack move furiously, you wind up to E, they flash, you click attack move it will cancel the animation)

Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-03 05:49:52
February 03 2014 05:49 GMT
#3300
On February 03 2014 14:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
so after a few games, jungle karthus and jungle cass are pretty strong. i wouldn't pick them into a big 3 jungle (banned vi and lee both times) but you do stupid deeps with a farmed spectral wraith


Really? I find jungle Cassiopeia to be really bad. Her clear is actually not that great and she needs an awful lot of mana. Jungle Karthus is passable for clearing but to be desired for ganks.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 232 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4546
Leta 1783
Shuttle 223
Shine 45
ZergMaN 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm238
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King37
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft592
Sick152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1416
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Lourlo1099
• Rush757
Other Games
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 11m
Patches Events
9h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 11m
OSC
17h 11m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.