• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 120

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 383 Next
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
October 09 2013 18:25 GMT
#2381
On October 10 2013 03:23 Ghost-z wrote:
Does anyone ever run 21 points in Utility on anything but supports? For ranked play Offense/Defense seems universally better. 2/3rds of the time I even run 1/13/16 on Supports. I really would like to play around with 21 utility more often. What champions are best suited for 21 utility or is it optimal on any of them?

Ryze/Vlad are likely candidates, although I have very little experience with them.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 18:26:48
October 09 2013 18:25 GMT
#2382
On October 10 2013 03:23 Ghost-z wrote:
Does anyone ever run 21 points in Utility on anything but supports? For ranked play Offense/Defense seems universally better. 2/3rds of the time I even run 1/13/16 on Supports. I really would like to play around with 21 utility more often. What champions are best suited for 21 utility or is it optimal on any of them?

I know there's a certain type of vladimir that ran 21 utility that reapered created.
Here's an example of it http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1092461822/20321774
It pretty much focuses on the speed and spell vamp from it to become king afk split push bitch vlad
Glorious SEA doto
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 09 2013 18:26 GMT
#2383
~96 true damage beats most skills early game (save for dumb shit like Riven's Q with her passive helping so much, stackable DoTs like Darius' passive, %skills like Elise's human Q, or Kha'Zix's Q with isolation), it's the fact that he harms himself that makes it weaker.
His E isn't actually all that bad early game—the level 1 is underwhelming, but as long as you aren't zoned from the wave or fighting a jerk like Renekton the move from AD to AS gives it stronger dps (and thus healing) between trades or even when trading. It's also easier to use with the mana cost reduction.

He's definitely weak, but it's not utter shit like you seem to imply. Smash knows about it, and Morello says some interesting stuff in-between very selective post-answering and usual generic gibberish annoucements.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
October 09 2013 18:26 GMT
#2384
On October 10 2013 03:10 dae wrote:
So, after trying to make olaf work, I have come to the conclusion that in jungle, aatrox does everything he does but better, and for top, theres jax/renekton that are just better.

The rework seems to hav emade him even less viable if that was possible by nerfing his early game and making it impossible to function on him once your behind (w is useless when behind, so is e, so is R.)

He simply cannot function once hes at a disadvantage, and since his earlygame is so weak its too often hes at that disadvantage.

I really hope that they do stuff like remove the minimum range on axe, rework his w so that its actually useful (LOL AA focused champion that has no gapcloser) rework his e so that it isnt so useless earlygame (it feels like in trades it shouldnt do any damage to myself at all, since its weaker then skills that dont have a downside).

Hes just trash tier right now, and needs alot of help.

Edit: its not even the numbers right now, his kit just doesn't work in league of every1 needs 2 gapclosers or else they suck. And hes not even stronger 1v1 vs those champions that have the gapclosers either..

Edit2: upon thinking on it what he needs is a massive defensive steroid (Like his ult used to be..) that he can pop when he runs in so that he doesnt simply die instantly.


Yeah I think his old ult functioned a ton better.

Previously, other team initiates. You pop ult-ghost instantaneously and go ham because you just tanked all their CC and burst damage with ultimate, Now, other team initiates. Pop ulti-> die because you're now just a fast, squishy viking. Don't pop ulti and you're sitting there being chain CC'd and you still take monstrous amounts of damage.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 18:32:13
October 09 2013 18:27 GMT
#2385
On October 10 2013 02:39 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 21:26 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 09 2013 20:30 Kipsate wrote:
If LoL was officially covered by TL and it would turn out that all the stuff Riot has done to Dota in the past somehow that Valve is doing that to LoL then I would daresay that you would get the same response. Its not good that it happens but it is not unusual/unfounded that it does happen. Even if we disregard the lol casual dota elitist attitude there is a lot more then that that gets disregarded. I believe there are a lot of people who don't mind LoL or watch it(like me or Yango) and that there is a certain amount of crossover. The dislike does not stem from the game itself, it stems from Riot(but any dislike for the game is amplified by Riot's practices).


What kills me about Dota2 players perspective on league is that the VAST majority of the fan base clings on to extremist views held on to by Dota2's prominent community members. The Riot hate, for example, is at a point where every action or event associated with them is a conspiracy to kill Dota2 and "e-sports".


There was just one recently where PAX didn't have DotA2 but had LoL in their PC centers, and people were really quick to call Riot conspiracy on(granted it was due to a volunteer's really bad attitude. Something along the lines of asking to play DotA2 -> "just play LoL instead"). It turned out to be easily resolved, but people really jumped on the Riot-hate bandwagon so quick. See this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427639


As someone who's been to PAX this is kind of silly. Lots of the enforcers the last time I went there knew very little, if anything, about LoL. So if some rando person went up and asked to play HoN or DotA2 or Reign of Titans I doubt they could tell much of a difference between that and LoL. They had a rule at PAX East that you couldn't play Summoner's Rift but they didn't know what that game mode was called so they just told everyone in line, "If you're going to play LoL you have to play the mode with the control points, the other mode takes too long!"

edit:
Granted, that could've changed as I wasn't at PAX Prime 2013 but I've been to quite a few PAXs in the past.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 18:32:33
October 09 2013 18:27 GMT
#2386
On October 10 2013 03:23 Ghost-z wrote:
Does anyone ever run 21 points in Utility on anything but supports? For ranked play Offense/Defense seems universally better. 2/3rds of the time I even run 1/13/16 on Supports. I really would like to play around with 21 utility more often. What champions are best suited for 21 utility or is it optimal on any of them?

i go 0/9/21 sometimes, usually when its ranged vs melee and I'm the ranged - that extra movespeed really shines in situations like that.

Oops. You said anything BUT supports..

I did it on Ryze when he was a pickable champion. MS/CDR/SOS/Mana/Vamp were all pretty good value picks for him.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 18:28:57
October 09 2013 18:28 GMT
#2387
On October 10 2013 03:26 Alaric wrote:
~96 true damage beats most skills early game (save for dumb shit like Riven's Q with her passive helping so much, stackable DoTs like Darius' passive, %skills like Elise's human Q, or Kha'Zix's Q with isolation), it's the fact that he harms himself that makes it weaker.
His E isn't actually all that bad early game—the level 1 is underwhelming, but as long as you aren't zoned from the wave or fighting a jerk like Renekton the move from AD to AS gives it stronger dps (and thus healing) between trades or even when trading. It's also easier to use with the mana cost reduction.

He's definitely weak, but it's not utter shit like you seem to imply. Smash knows about it, and Morello says some interesting stuff in-between very selective post-answering and usual generic gibberish annoucements.


except the 2 most pick/banned tops right now dont allow you to auto attack trade often.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
October 09 2013 18:44 GMT
#2388
Yay, all systems down at work, TL time~

When Olaf pops his ulti, it's just a invitation to the other team that says "Hey guys, hit me, I'm so much squishier now". I feel like he needs another offensive based stat, probably something like gaining spellvamp equal to the % lifesteal on W for the duration of his ulti. He's squishier but if he can deal damage, he takes almost no extra damage.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 18:49:48
October 09 2013 18:47 GMT
#2389
On October 10 2013 02:03 KarlKaliente wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 00:43 Sermokala wrote:
On October 10 2013 00:12 JonGalt wrote:
Wait. Is it Five on Five Wizard Football as in Soccer or pigskin football?

Edit: Pigskin, as in American football is way better.

QB: Syndra
RB: Poppy
FB: Rammus
Oline: Ali, Maokai, Malphite, Gragas, Nautilus
TE: Garen
WR: Lee Sin, Draven

Come at me.


QB: Xerath
RB: Garen
FB: Ali
O line: Mao Rammus Cho Sej Shen
TE: Galio Blitz
WR: Khaziz Talon Ahri Akali

Blind man can't catch football bro Cloaky WR best WR. if poppy goes to someone they'll tackle her because shes small yo Rammus can't pick up blitzers very well and ali will just get pulled out of position by a corner blitz. Throws the rock at range in the pocket much better then syndra ever could. Garen can break tackles move fast and deliver a bone crunching blow to run over the saftey.

Your football lol theorycraft is bronze level yo. I came at you.


Lee Sin is obviously the place kicker.

Lee Sin is obviously the referee, are you kidding me?

Anybody that doesn't set their QB as "Whatever Zuna plays" is like picking Josh Freeman over Peyton Manning.

On October 10 2013 02:12 Ketara wrote:
I've probably watched this Jinx video 100 times.

If I wasn't already engaged to Lux I'd be fighting Req over her.

And because of Jinx, I get Riven all to myself.

On October 10 2013 03:44 Lmui wrote:
Yay, all systems down at work, TL time~

When Olaf pops his ulti, it's just a invitation to the other team that says "Hey guys, hit me, I'm so much squishier now". I feel like he needs another offensive based stat, probably something like gaining spellvamp equal to the % lifesteal on W for the duration of his ulti. He's squishier but if he can deal damage, he takes almost no extra damage.

He already gets a crapton of AD and AS, what more could you want offensively? Increasing his healing more wouldn't solve the "if I can't hit anything I die" feel I keep hearing about.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
October 09 2013 18:49 GMT
#2390
--- Nuked ---
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
October 09 2013 18:50 GMT
#2391
On October 10 2013 03:47 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:03 KarlKaliente wrote:
On October 10 2013 00:43 Sermokala wrote:
On October 10 2013 00:12 JonGalt wrote:
Wait. Is it Five on Five Wizard Football as in Soccer or pigskin football?

Edit: Pigskin, as in American football is way better.

QB: Syndra
RB: Poppy
FB: Rammus
Oline: Ali, Maokai, Malphite, Gragas, Nautilus
TE: Garen
WR: Lee Sin, Draven

Come at me.


QB: Xerath
RB: Garen
FB: Ali
O line: Mao Rammus Cho Sej Shen
TE: Galio Blitz
WR: Khaziz Talon Ahri Akali

Blind man can't catch football bro Cloaky WR best WR. if poppy goes to someone they'll tackle her because shes small yo Rammus can't pick up blitzers very well and ali will just get pulled out of position by a corner blitz. Throws the rock at range in the pocket much better then syndra ever could. Garen can break tackles move fast and deliver a bone crunching blow to run over the saftey.

Your football lol theorycraft is bronze level yo. I came at you.


Lee Sin is obviously the place kicker.

Lee Sin is obviously the referee, are you kidding me?

Anybody that doesn't set their QB as "Whatever Zuna plays" is like picking Josh Freeman over Peyton Manning.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:12 Ketara wrote:
I've probably watched this Jinx video 100 times.

If I wasn't already engaged to Lux I'd be fighting Req over her.

And because of Jinx, I get Riven all to myself.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 03:44 Lmui wrote:
Yay, all systems down at work, TL time~

When Olaf pops his ulti, it's just a invitation to the other team that says "Hey guys, hit me, I'm so much squishier now". I feel like he needs another offensive based stat, probably something like gaining spellvamp equal to the % lifesteal on W for the duration of his ulti. He's squishier but if he can deal damage, he takes almost no extra damage.

He already gets a crapton of AD and AS, what more could you want offensively?


Equal tankiness IF he can use that AD and AS to hurt people, adding spellvamp which affects his Q/E might be enough to buff that up since right now, -30/30 resists hurts a lot.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 09 2013 18:50 GMT
#2392
On October 10 2013 03:47 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:03 KarlKaliente wrote:
On October 10 2013 00:43 Sermokala wrote:
On October 10 2013 00:12 JonGalt wrote:
Wait. Is it Five on Five Wizard Football as in Soccer or pigskin football?

Edit: Pigskin, as in American football is way better.

QB: Syndra
RB: Poppy
FB: Rammus
Oline: Ali, Maokai, Malphite, Gragas, Nautilus
TE: Garen
WR: Lee Sin, Draven

Come at me.


QB: Xerath
RB: Garen
FB: Ali
O line: Mao Rammus Cho Sej Shen
TE: Galio Blitz
WR: Khaziz Talon Ahri Akali

Blind man can't catch football bro Cloaky WR best WR. if poppy goes to someone they'll tackle her because shes small yo Rammus can't pick up blitzers very well and ali will just get pulled out of position by a corner blitz. Throws the rock at range in the pocket much better then syndra ever could. Garen can break tackles move fast and deliver a bone crunching blow to run over the saftey.

Your football lol theorycraft is bronze level yo. I came at you.


Lee Sin is obviously the place kicker.

Lee Sin is obviously the referee, are you kidding me?

Anybody that doesn't set their QB as "Whatever Zuna plays" is like picking Josh Freeman over Peyton Manning.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:12 Ketara wrote:
I've probably watched this Jinx video 100 times.

If I wasn't already engaged to Lux I'd be fighting Req over her.

And because of Jinx, I get Riven all to myself.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 03:44 Lmui wrote:
Yay, all systems down at work, TL time~

When Olaf pops his ulti, it's just a invitation to the other team that says "Hey guys, hit me, I'm so much squishier now". I feel like he needs another offensive based stat, probably something like gaining spellvamp equal to the % lifesteal on W for the duration of his ulti. He's squishier but if he can deal damage, he takes almost no extra damage.

He already gets a crapton of AD and AS, what more could you want offensively?

Cait and Jinx are vying for my waifuism.

OR SHOULD I SAY VI-ING i'll go away now
It's your boy Guzma!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 09 2013 18:53 GMT
#2393
So with this waifu debate does that mean no one on TL has dibs on vi? If so I take her.
Glorious SEA doto
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
October 09 2013 19:06 GMT
#2394
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 09 2013 19:10 GMT
#2395
On October 10 2013 04:06 JimmiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 03:25 Fusilero wrote:
On October 10 2013 03:23 Ghost-z wrote:
Does anyone ever run 21 points in Utility on anything but supports? For ranked play Offense/Defense seems universally better. 2/3rds of the time I even run 1/13/16 on Supports. I really would like to play around with 21 utility more often. What champions are best suited for 21 utility or is it optimal on any of them?

I know there's a certain type of vladimir that ran 21 utility that reapered created.
Here's an example of it http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1092461822/20321774
It pretty much focuses on the speed and spell vamp from it to become king afk split push bitch vlad



I accidently use 0-9-21 on cait in ranked game. Lots of rage sent my way but I won. And the pick pocket was hilarious. not to mention extra gold. That being said csing was a bitch with all the less damage, and over all it's awful. But I won so its great!

As far as chicks I'll take Miss Fortune, esspecially in that cowboy outfit.

Who ever picked lux u better be like 16 or younger cause isn't she 14? if older the creep sirens are going nuts.

The age provided for her was when she was enrolled in the Demacia's Academy, which was well before she joined the league, iirc.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 19:13:00
October 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#2396
Looking at the discussion on Ahri/assassin changes, I generally agree with the approach Morello has "vaguely" outlined. If, they're moving numbers onto the Q+Charm for Ahri from her ultimate+Foxfire (as it sounds like), it'd be a pretty good change, in all honesty. Makes dodging her Q more important, and makes hitting doubleprocs of Q more impactful.

I'd also agree that I would like to see more Fizz/Kass/Zed counterplay available, but it depends on what's being proposed there.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#2397
She's prob older than that according to her lore—plus she's supposed to be around Ezreal's age, right?

Everyone picking Ahri should just go play Cassiopeia instead.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ghost-z
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1291 Posts
October 09 2013 19:15 GMT
#2398
On October 10 2013 03:25 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 03:23 Ghost-z wrote:
Does anyone ever run 21 points in Utility on anything but supports? For ranked play Offense/Defense seems universally better. 2/3rds of the time I even run 1/13/16 on Supports. I really would like to play around with 21 utility more often. What champions are best suited for 21 utility or is it optimal on any of them?

I know there's a certain type of vladimir that ran 21 utility that reapered created.
Here's an example of it http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/1092461822/20321774
It pretty much focuses on the speed and spell vamp from it to become king afk split push bitch vlad

I've tried similar builds to this on Kennen since he can take full advantage of pickpocket, cdr, 3%ms, LS/Vamp. But that leaves him so squishy without 9 defense and he can easily take advantage of 21 offense.

21/9/0 vs 9/0/21 with top lane Kennen (9/9/12 feels very lackluster, i've tired)

21/9/0 lets me bully around most melees with ease especially since I like to start 15 AD runes against many melee tops.

9/0/21 would let me kite and poke better against harder lanes that I would take scaling AP runes but also lets me kite and chase opponents i want to bully with 15 AD runes. But i'm also losing out on 9 defense that I would want in a harder lane matchup.

Kennen can utilize both 21 Offense and 21 Utility very well and is flexible on runes depending on lane opponent. I tend to favor 21 Offense but am I just tunneling into cookie-cutter builds? Is 21 Utility just going to get out scaled by 21 Offense?
Fairy Tales when you're a child begin with "Once upon a time" and when you're an adult begin, "If elected I promise..."
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
October 09 2013 19:15 GMT
#2399
Cass has problems, though her damage potential is through the roof (as always).
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
October 09 2013 19:16 GMT
#2400
On October 10 2013 04:11 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Looking at the discussion on Ahri/assassin changes, I generally agree with the approach Morello has "vaguely" outlined. If, they're moving numbers onto the Q+Charm for Ahri from her ultimate+Foxfire (as it sounds like), it'd be a pretty good change, in all honesty. Makes dodging her Q more important, and makes hitting doubleprocs of Q more impactful.

I'd also agree that I would like to see more Fizz/Kass/Zed counterplay available, but it depends on what's being proposed there.


Agree with the ahri changes. Add's some element of counterplay to the post-dfg timing right now where she'll kill a squishy within the duration hitting zero skillshots.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3970
Sharp 428
Mong 83
Dewaltoss 76
sorry 17
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King179
Other Games
summit1g8362
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0281
Sick157
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Lourlo1070
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur603
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.