• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7056 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 76

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 331 Next
No more bad posting
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 02 2013 16:49 GMT
#1501
On August 03 2013 00:29 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 00:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
Stop speaking about FFs.
Those games all suck.

EDIT : Maybe except 6 and 9. The others are plain terrible RPGs.

You smell funny. I bet you don't even like Golden Sun.

Golden Sun was pretty nice, especially it was the first portable RPG licence that nicely done.
But it aged pretty poorly.

FFs are outright bad.
The legend of Darien lives on
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
August 02 2013 16:49 GMT
#1502
On August 03 2013 01:45 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 01:27 Requizen wrote:
On August 03 2013 01:19 seRapH wrote:
On August 03 2013 01:14 Lounge wrote:
BoF 3 best RPG. Tactics only good FF.

So I'm looking to pick up a more physical-centric top lane. Rumble and Elise have been my favorite tops, but with the influx of MR items I feel like it hurts them a lot in laning. I don't want to drop them but I'm trying to explore more options. I'm liking Zed but I feel he's better off mid where champions tend to be squishier.

Jarvan. Always jarvan. Beat the shit out of everyone at level 2 where everyone is squishy.

Jarvan is always going to be one of those characters I don't understand. On the enemy team he's a 1v1 monster with insane damage and takes no shit, when I play him I'm lucky if I can tickle them before I die in 2 seconds.

Mebbe I sux


Jarvan is OP, i went 1v2 with an ez / cait (dont ask) trying to push bot tower earlier and fucked them up sideways. Forced both flashes and escapes. gg no re.

Also, i dont notice FPS now im on a PC that handles like above 40 always. But when i was running between 10-20 FPS, that shit really sucked and REALLY effected my play.

That's how it works. Above 30FPS the importance shrinks significantly, and above 60 it's mostly e-flexing. I have my FisherPrice comp capped at 25 for Lol because real men play games on hard mode (and lose).
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 17:02:53
August 02 2013 17:02 GMT
#1503
On August 03 2013 01:49 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 00:29 Requizen wrote:
On August 03 2013 00:27 mr_tolkien wrote:
Stop speaking about FFs.
Those games all suck.

EDIT : Maybe except 6 and 9. The others are plain terrible RPGs.

You smell funny. I bet you don't even like Golden Sun.

Golden Sun was pretty nice, especially it was the first portable RPG licence that nicely done.
But it aged pretty poorly.

FFs are outright bad.


HOW IN THE FUCK DID GOLDEN SUN AGE POORLY?!

IT STILL PLAYS AND LOOKS AMAZING TO THIS DAY

WHERE IS PLEXA?! PLEXA BAN HIM. BAN HIM NOWWWWWW

So i dont have an all caps post and get banned :3
Useless wet fish.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 02 2013 17:12 GMT
#1504
I think people who say FF sucks but like other RPGs are probably young.

Thank God for that red Nintendo Power Final Fantasy 1 strategy guide, otherwise I wouldn't be able to figure out that game at all.

Also, it took me a year to beat Dragon Warrior. They would ask me if I wanted to "Write about my travels on the Imperial Scrolls of Honor" and as a 5 year old I had no idea what the hell he was talking about so sometimes I would put No.


Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 02 2013 17:16 GMT
#1505
I liked FF5 and 3.
im weird
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
August 02 2013 17:17 GMT
#1506
I heard that teamliquid had a league of legends forum. Does anybody know where I might find such a forum?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 17:18:17
August 02 2013 17:17 GMT
#1507
Couple thoughts:

1) I've beaten rework Yi with Veigar. That should tell you something about his new state of burst and threat (aka, non-existent). 4-man Alpha Strike is much easier to dodge now in lane, and the damage is really just meh. He's nowhere near as threatening as he use to be mid-lane.

2) My god, the Vayne overplay. As an ADC-main, the one I hate the most is Cait (prior to the nerfs it was Draven); lane bullies who, if the player knows what they're doing, basically have favorable bot lane matchups with any reasonable support pairing. For me, it's just counting on the enemy ADC to be bad and not be able to exploit Cait to her potential just to go even in lane.

Vayne? Most every ADC can dump on her in lane, even accounting for supports. Her burst is good, but others beat her flat out in that department (Graves for instance, will instakill her past level 6-7 with a good CC support), and her trading potential is generally weak (burning condemn for it when you aren't ahead leaves you open to an engage).

A properly played Cait will beat a Vayne 100% of the time almost regardless of support, barring jungler and mid pressure. Every tumble trade from Vayne can be reacted to with an E+Q from Cait, and Cait can just auto her every time she comes close to minions.

And even with a fed Vayne, a team can beat her if they picked accordingly (with, say, a Ryze/Karthus/even Veigar: use a CC train with heavy burst). Vayne generally suffers against AoE CC comps. For an example of this, look at the S2 Finals. Bebe's Vayne was super-fed Game 1. Didn't matter, because Amumu/Karthus/Sona/Irelia mean she dies in teamfights, gg no re. She probably should have bought a QSS instead of the second PD, but nonetheless, the point stands. There's very little a Vayne can do versus a Karthus.

On August 03 2013 02:17 GeneralStan wrote:
I heard that teamliquid had a league of legends forum. Does anybody know where I might find such a forum?

I think they meant a DotA2 forum. This here is the Pokemonz/FF/Costco Pizza section.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 02 2013 17:23 GMT
#1508
On August 03 2013 02:17 GeneralStan wrote:
I heard that teamliquid had a league of legends forum. Does anybody know where I might find such a forum?

Nope
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 17:25:59
August 02 2013 17:24 GMT
#1509
Best FF: Tactics > FF9 > KH:BbS > FF10 > Rest with 7 somewhere in there (I'm not qualified since I never played 6) > KH:365/2 > FF10-2 > FFT:A

Best JRPG: FFT > SMT: P3P > SMT: P4G > Golden Sun 1&2 > Other stuff

OT: Someone work the Golden Sun Djinn concept into a Champion. Riot pls.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
August 02 2013 17:24 GMT
#1510
Well in that case let me grab a slice of Costco pizza. Mmm Costco pizza. Also there are 151 pokemon. The rest are imposters
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 02 2013 17:27 GMT
#1511
On August 03 2013 02:24 GeneralStan wrote:
Well in that case let me grab a slice of Costco pizza. Mmm Costco pizza. Also there are 151 pokemon. The rest are imposters

Now you're in the right place.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 02 2013 17:27 GMT
#1512
On August 03 2013 02:24 GeneralStan wrote:
Well in that case let me grab a slice of Costco pizza. Mmm Costco pizza. Also there are 151 pokemon. The rest are imposters


You. GTFO.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
August 02 2013 17:28 GMT
#1513
On August 02 2013 21:45 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 21:28 GolemMadness wrote:
Renekton's a pretty solid top pick. If you want to be a real man though, pick Singed instead. There aren't many champions he has a ton of trouble against.


Volibear is my top pick and he is the real man pick.

Anyway, Karthus got a big nerf to Defile this patch, and I'm not happy about it see as though he is my main...


man, karthus has be a contender for most nerfed of all time
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-02 17:30:38
August 02 2013 17:29 GMT
#1514
The only thing redeemable about FFTA was the fact that it had multiplayer so if you could somehow get two people who both had that game you could have your shitty teams fight each other.

On August 03 2013 02:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
OT: Someone work the Golden Sun Djinn concept into a Champion. Riot pls.

4 long CD abilities that give you passive bonus stats when they're off CD?

Not sure I'd like a champ that has 4 Wuju Style/Hiten Style-like abilities.
Moderator
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
August 02 2013 17:29 GMT
#1515
On August 03 2013 02:24 GeneralStan wrote:
Well in that case let me grab a slice of Costco pizza. Mmm Costco pizza. Also there are 151 pokemon. The rest are imposters


http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon go
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 02 2013 17:33 GMT
#1516
On August 03 2013 02:29 TheYango wrote:
The only thing redeemable about FFTA was the fact that it had multiplayer so if you could somehow get two people who both had that game you could have your shitty teams fight each other.

Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 02:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
OT: Someone work the Golden Sun Djinn concept into a Champion. Riot pls.

4 long CD abilities that give you passive bonus stats when they're off CD?

Not sure I'd like a champ that has 4 Wuju Style/Hiten Style-like abilities.


When I said that I was thinking more like Q for Earth Djinn etc. but then I realized I just remade Invoker so back to the drawing board.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 02 2013 17:34 GMT
#1517
On August 03 2013 02:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 02:29 TheYango wrote:
The only thing redeemable about FFTA was the fact that it had multiplayer so if you could somehow get two people who both had that game you could have your shitty teams fight each other.

On August 03 2013 02:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
OT: Someone work the Golden Sun Djinn concept into a Champion. Riot pls.

4 long CD abilities that give you passive bonus stats when they're off CD?

Not sure I'd like a champ that has 4 Wuju Style/Hiten Style-like abilities.


When I said that I was thinking more like Q for Earth Djinn etc. but then I realized I just remade Invoker so back to the drawing board.

Invoker
Issac

DON'T YOU SEE? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING AT IT THIS WHOLE TIME!
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 02 2013 17:38 GMT
#1518
On August 03 2013 02:34 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 02:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 03 2013 02:29 TheYango wrote:
The only thing redeemable about FFTA was the fact that it had multiplayer so if you could somehow get two people who both had that game you could have your shitty teams fight each other.

On August 03 2013 02:24 AsmodeusXI wrote:
OT: Someone work the Golden Sun Djinn concept into a Champion. Riot pls.

4 long CD abilities that give you passive bonus stats when they're off CD?

Not sure I'd like a champ that has 4 Wuju Style/Hiten Style-like abilities.


When I said that I was thinking more like Q for Earth Djinn etc. but then I realized I just remade Invoker so back to the drawing board.

Invoker
Issac

DON'T YOU SEE? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING AT IT THIS WHOLE TIME!


Get your "Secret Half Life 3 Announcement" logic out of here.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 02 2013 17:44 GMT
#1519
Invoker uses Ice, Wind/Lightning, and Fire motes. He has no Earth mote.

This is the missing element.
Moderator
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 02 2013 17:46 GMT
#1520
On August 03 2013 02:44 TheYango wrote:
Invoker uses Ice, Wind/Lightning, and Fire motes. He has no Earth mote.

This is the missing element.


There's still no Earthbending Champion, which makes me perpetually upset.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 400
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1092
actioN 462
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 96
Zeus 60
Trap 41
zelot 28
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 21
soO 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 13
Dota 2
Gorgc7250
qojqva1947
Dendi903
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1304
Fnx 682
x6flipin273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7054
crisheroes5007
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Beastyqt776
B2W.Neo559
ceh9502
byalli373
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe147
ArmadaUGS132
Khaldor119
TKL 112
BRAT_OK 78
Trikslyr58
Railgan9
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3965
• TFBlade991
Other Games
• Shiphtur411
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 53m
Stellar Fest
18h 53m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.