• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9999 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 209

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 331 Next
No more bad posting
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 01:17:16
August 11 2013 01:16 GMT
#4161
On August 11 2013 09:42 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:12 jcc wrote:
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.


Nah I like the off-topic section for GD, it keeps things straight forward. You come here to talk about League shit, you go to the other one to talk about non League shit. Either way you're still just talking shit.


Why create a separate thread when one is enough? Just be a bit more heavy-handed in the moderation, and it would improve the quality just as easily.

Plus who can judge what is off topic and what is not? For example, someone said discussing the off-topic thread creation is off-topic as well because it's not directly related to LoL. There are people who consider discussing DotA and LoL differences to be off-topic. There are people who consider discussing stream games in this thread to be off-topic. Certain people only want to talk topics that interest them, and will try to force others to do so as well. Those people consider any topic that is not their own to be off-topic.

So, good luck with creating separate threads, because it won't improve certain people's attitudes towards topics they don't like. This is the bigger problem in this forum at the moment.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 11 2013 01:18 GMT
#4162
On August 11 2013 10:16 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:42 Zdrastochye wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:12 jcc wrote:
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.


Nah I like the off-topic section for GD, it keeps things straight forward. You come here to talk about League shit, you go to the other one to talk about non League shit. Either way you're still just talking shit.


Why create a separate thread when one is enough? Just be a bit more heavy-handed in the moderation, and it would improve the quality just as easily.

Plus who can judge what is off topic and what is not? For example, someone said discussing the off-topic thread creation is off-topic as well. All I can say to that is wtf? There are people who consider discussing DotA and LoL differences to be off-topic. There are people who consider discussing stream games in this thread to be off-topic. Certain people only want to talk topics that interest them, and will try to force others to do so as well. Those people consider any topic that is not their own to be off-topic.

So, good luck with creating separate threads, because it won't improve certain people's attitudes towards topics they don't like. This is the bigger problem in this forum at the moment.


It's quite easy to tell what's off-topic, if it doesn't have a morsel of league in the discussion it's off topic. Streams, dota vs lol, those both have league in the discussion forefront, whereas talking about Pokeman, making puns, or how much you enjoy TI3 can go on in an off-topic thread.

Is it REALLY that hard to tell what's on topic and what isn't?
Hey! How you doin'?
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
August 11 2013 01:20 GMT
#4163
Which champs look like Pokemon?
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 11 2013 01:23 GMT
#4164
khazix is scyther
ez
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
August 11 2013 01:24 GMT
#4165
On August 11 2013 09:57 Complete wrote:


been playing this with some friends, funny shit.


You could probably play that with TapiocaBall as your soraka and there would be no difference.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 01:35:24
August 11 2013 01:31 GMT
#4166
On August 11 2013 10:18 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 10:16 ketchup wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:42 Zdrastochye wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:12 jcc wrote:
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.


Nah I like the off-topic section for GD, it keeps things straight forward. You come here to talk about League shit, you go to the other one to talk about non League shit. Either way you're still just talking shit.


Why create a separate thread when one is enough? Just be a bit more heavy-handed in the moderation, and it would improve the quality just as easily.

Plus who can judge what is off topic and what is not? For example, someone said discussing the off-topic thread creation is off-topic as well. All I can say to that is wtf? There are people who consider discussing DotA and LoL differences to be off-topic. There are people who consider discussing stream games in this thread to be off-topic. Certain people only want to talk topics that interest them, and will try to force others to do so as well. Those people consider any topic that is not their own to be off-topic.

So, good luck with creating separate threads, because it won't improve certain people's attitudes towards topics they don't like. This is the bigger problem in this forum at the moment.


It's quite easy to tell what's off-topic, if it doesn't have a morsel of league in the discussion it's off topic. Streams, dota vs lol, those both have league in the discussion forefront, whereas talking about Pokeman, making puns, or how much you enjoy TI3 can go on in an off-topic thread.

Is it REALLY that hard to tell what's on topic and what isn't?


The biggest problem is that your definition doesn't fit what I've seen being complained about. I know for certain that everything I've said, I've seen people complain about as being off-topic. I know there are a few people who stop reading any time LoL-related drama/ news comes up. It doesn't interest them, and to them, that's off-topic. It would be quite easy to ignore these posts, but instead people will post to complain about it.

There's also the bigger issue involved that this decision might force separation of the community. It's not really that large in the first place. What is the incentive to post in one thread or the other? Will one thread get more activity, so more people will use it? I can't imagine the off-topic one not being more popular to post in. This will isolate the people who don't want to post there. What happens next? What happens if the LoL-only thread dies after a few weeks or months? There are so many issues separating topics like this. I don't know why some heavier moderation wouldn't be attempted first.


On August 11 2013 10:20 Kupon3ss wrote:
Which champs look like Pokemon?


Gah. You made an amazing response in one question than I did in two paragraphs. I'm so bad
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
August 11 2013 01:37 GMT
#4167
On August 11 2013 10:31 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 10:18 Zdrastochye wrote:
On August 11 2013 10:16 ketchup wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:42 Zdrastochye wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:12 jcc wrote:
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.


Nah I like the off-topic section for GD, it keeps things straight forward. You come here to talk about League shit, you go to the other one to talk about non League shit. Either way you're still just talking shit.


Why create a separate thread when one is enough? Just be a bit more heavy-handed in the moderation, and it would improve the quality just as easily.

Plus who can judge what is off topic and what is not? For example, someone said discussing the off-topic thread creation is off-topic as well. All I can say to that is wtf? There are people who consider discussing DotA and LoL differences to be off-topic. There are people who consider discussing stream games in this thread to be off-topic. Certain people only want to talk topics that interest them, and will try to force others to do so as well. Those people consider any topic that is not their own to be off-topic.

So, good luck with creating separate threads, because it won't improve certain people's attitudes towards topics they don't like. This is the bigger problem in this forum at the moment.


It's quite easy to tell what's off-topic, if it doesn't have a morsel of league in the discussion it's off topic. Streams, dota vs lol, those both have league in the discussion forefront, whereas talking about Pokeman, making puns, or how much you enjoy TI3 can go on in an off-topic thread.

Is it REALLY that hard to tell what's on topic and what isn't?


The biggest problem is that your definition doesn't fit what I've seen being complained about. I know for certain that everything I've said, I've seen people complain about as being off-topic. I know there are a few people who stop reading any time LoL-related drama/ news comes up. It doesn't interest them, and to them, that's off-topic. It would be quite easy to ignore these posts, but instead people will post to complain about it.

There's also the bigger issue involved that this decision might force separation of the community. It's not really that large in the first place. What is the incentive to post in one thread or the other? Will one thread get more activity, so more people will use it? I can't imagine the off-topic one not being more popular to post in. This will isolate the people who don't want to post there. What happens next? What happens if the LoL-only thread dies after a few weeks or months? There are so many issues separating topics like this. I don't know why some heavier moderation wouldn't be attempted first.


I expect that the most active members on the forum will post on both threads as long as the topics are of interest to them. It's like how pokemon has two versions of the game - you can play one or the other or both, they're not mutually exclusive. I wouldn't worry about either thread dying, I mean we've got worlds, season 4 changes, and a new pokemon game on the horizon. There will be plenty of stuff to talk about.
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
August 11 2013 01:38 GMT
#4168
Moderating a forum is a ton of work, and heavy moderating even more so. Neo & Co. don't get paid nearly enough (jokes) to have to babysit the thread ceaselessly. There was also a clear shift in tone of the thread on-off topic ratio that prompted the curfew. If our posting quality improves perhaps the mods will change their minds, but it's a not a surprising response to tighten the rules a bit.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2013 01:39 GMT
#4169
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.
liftlift > tsm
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
August 11 2013 01:45 GMT
#4170
About the off-topic and on-topic threads, I'm not sure if how it'll work out. It usually seems to me as though off-topic stuff just comes out randomly, and if people were sort of inclined to do it in another thread, it might be a little weird.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
August 11 2013 01:46 GMT
#4171
On August 11 2013 10:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.

No he's actually using reverse psychology to trick people into hiding them better so he has more work to do.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2013 01:52 GMT
#4172
On August 11 2013 10:46 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 10:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.

No he's actually using reverse psychology to trick people into hiding them better so he has more work to do.

Maybe he's just trying to bait us. He likes fishing for bans.
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 11 2013 01:54 GMT
#4173
I know RoG isn't known for it's amazing articles, but

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/gentleman-gustaf/25374-maximizing-yis-dps

As such, I feel that BotRK + IE is the best Yi build, and from there, you can tank up, or get a LW right away if you feel gutsy.


I feel there is something really wrong with this horseshit.
It's your boy Guzma!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 11 2013 02:26 GMT
#4174
On August 11 2013 10:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.

You confuse my generosity for laziness? OK.
Pretty sure I've stated before that I read all of GD.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
August 11 2013 02:28 GMT
#4175
When in doubt, hate.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 02:30:18
August 11 2013 02:29 GMT
#4176
On August 11 2013 10:54 Requizen wrote:
I know RoG isn't known for it's amazing articles, but

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/gentleman-gustaf/25374-maximizing-yis-dps

Show nested quote +
As such, I feel that BotRK + IE is the best Yi build, and from there, you can tank up, or get a LW right away if you feel gutsy.


I feel there is something really wrong with this horseshit.

I enjoy how they didn't mention the amount of hp they used to conclude that BotRK is the best ;s

Personally I'd go with BotRK, mass armor penetration and trinity force but yeah ^-^
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 11 2013 02:30 GMT
#4177
On August 11 2013 11:26 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 10:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.

You confuse my generosity for laziness? OK.
Pretty sure I've stated before that I read all of GD.

We miss you, t'was probably a bait to make you post. I'm out of dissappointment opportunities to hand out to I passed my turn.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 02:46:04
August 11 2013 02:45 GMT
#4178
On August 11 2013 10:54 Requizen wrote:
I know RoG isn't known for it's amazing articles, but

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/gentleman-gustaf/25374-maximizing-yis-dps

Show nested quote +
As such, I feel that BotRK + IE is the best Yi build, and from there, you can tank up, or get a LW right away if you feel gutsy.


I feel there is something really wrong with this horseshit.

Bork into IE? O_o

That just sounds terrible to me too. I honestly feel like Ghostblade is fairly underrrated on Yi. Every possible stat he could possibly want, and a burst ultimate/active that works similar to his R.

My Yi games generally go mass ArPen (Ghostblade into LW) into an IE.

Offtopic: Dominions 4 slated for release in late August. hrgggggh
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
August 11 2013 02:46 GMT
#4179
The Yi math

Why is it so bad.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#4180
On August 11 2013 11:26 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 10:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Neo simply too lazy to heavily moderate thread, it's as simple as that. He's a busy dude doing stuff, I doubt he wants to scour the forum for random ass fish puns.

You confuse my generosity for laziness? OK.
Pretty sure I've stated before that I read all of GD.

The darkness sees all.
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 46m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.