• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7035 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 208

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 331 Next
No more bad posting
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 21:06:25
August 10 2013 21:05 GMT
#4141
On August 11 2013 06:03 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 06:02 ticklishmusic wrote:
On August 11 2013 05:59 Alaric wrote:
I really dislike RG's midlaner item builds and playstyle, really. :/


Agreed. This Deathcap rush is very all or nothing, it kind of confuses me. I don't understand his unwillingness to pick up a chalice or something before.

Zhonya's should have been first item on Morg, or RoA. DC first on Morg was really questionable.
Also the 4 drings into DC orianna build...


I agree totally. He also went Deathcap first on Zyra and Ori in the last two games.

I like how he plays mids that are more about controlling a fight through big AOE CC and stuff, but dammit he's not playing it right.

With the wombo combo ults, it almost felt like you guys went in kind of haphazardly, yelled at each to press R and hoped it lined up and worked. Also, Sona ult is friggin' strong.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 10 2013 21:05 GMT
#4142
Also never boots, always not boots. Doesn't help to avoid getting caught or even just chase people as Morgana.
DC first is fine, but that's for when you're fed, which shouldn't happen in organised play (or not before the point where you need Zhonya's anyway).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
August 10 2013 21:10 GMT
#4143
Just tuned in again. Did we lose? :-(
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 10 2013 21:12 GMT
#4144
Important: what morg skin?
Freeeeeeedom
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 10 2013 21:17 GMT
#4145
Ghost Bride. Another disappointment.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 10 2013 21:28 GMT
#4146
Thanks Alaric!

Morgana seems weird with champions who like people to clump because she makes everyone run. I feel like Akali, Jax, Trynd, or Katarina works so well with Morgana. I see how it can be great for Kennen to be able to rush in there with the black shield, but I really think a Morgana with Trynd/Yi/Akali/Jax/Katarina/Ryze comp would be really cool. A 3-2 type comp I suppose?

Tough luck Scip! Think you'll stick with the team?
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 10 2013 21:36 GMT
#4147
On August 11 2013 06:17 Alaric wrote:
Ghost Bride. Another disappointment.

Black thorn 4 life.

Also, on morg I rush hourglass or abyssal depending on the game. I rarely even get to dcap because she wins games before that.
Freeeeeeedom
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
August 10 2013 21:39 GMT
#4148
blackthorn >> all ghostbride particles suck
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 10 2013 21:42 GMT
#4149
I don't know which skin you're looking at, but I can assure you if you think it has bad particles it's not GhostBride.

That said, Blackthorn splash is better
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
August 10 2013 22:04 GMT
#4150
Ghostbride is the newest one right? yeah I don't like it at all. Dunno the particles just seem too not morgana like, blackthorn was perfect.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 10 2013 22:24 GMT
#4151
The chains from her ult are good, and fit the "Shackles" theme better than any other skin, but Dark Binding is bland and the skin itself is pretty meh, especially the wings. Detail these statues as much as you'd like, with the angle you're showing them at they still only look like slabs of rock from above. :/
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 23:23:44
August 10 2013 23:22 GMT
#4152
What's a good build order for Yi, assuming things are going well but not steamrolling?

Forgot about the Yi thread
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 23:37:20
August 10 2013 23:31 GMT
#4153
On August 11 2013 07:04 AsnSensation wrote:
Ghostbride is the newest one right? yeah I don't like it at all. Dunno the particles just seem too not morgana like, blackthorn was perfect.


Blade Mistress underrated as hell. Has the best model by far.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
August 10 2013 23:37 GMT
#4154
On August 08 2013 07:38 NeoIllusions wrote:
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.


Is this about the pokemanz?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 11 2013 00:00 GMT
#4155
On August 11 2013 08:37 Jerubaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:38 NeoIllusions wrote:
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.


Is this about the pokemanz?

Now we can have all the Pokemon talk we want and the haters can stay away hue.

Well if Neo gets around to making the thread.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 11 2013 00:08 GMT
#4156
On August 11 2013 09:00 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 08:37 Jerubaal wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:38 NeoIllusions wrote:
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.


Is this about the pokemanz?

Now we can have all the Pokemon talk we want and the haters can stay away hue.

Well if Neo gets around to making the thread.


It'll die before it hits 50 pages.
Hey! How you doin'?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 11 2013 00:11 GMT
#4157
On August 11 2013 09:08 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:00 onlywonderboy wrote:
On August 11 2013 08:37 Jerubaal wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:38 NeoIllusions wrote:
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.


Is this about the pokemanz?

Now we can have all the Pokemon talk we want and the haters can stay away hue.

Well if Neo gets around to making the thread.


It'll die before it hits 50 pages.

I think you underestimate our desire to go off topic, there's several things I've wanted to bring up but haven't been able to due to the ban :x
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
jcc
Profile Joined January 2011
United States472 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 00:13:29
August 11 2013 00:12 GMT
#4158
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.
http://broukej.cz/lol-signatures/GGod_na_103_4_logo.png
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#4159
On August 11 2013 09:12 jcc wrote:
Hey, I mostly lurk but I feel the creation of a new thread isn't the way to go. I value this place as the apex of LoL discussion, but also for its characters and community. The posters who post often are great and its cool to see celebrities like shake and others outside of the game, but I agree that too much Pokemon or whatever sort of zones out us who aren't in the joke (granted the puns were great). I feel heavier moderation for a few weeks is wiser and keeping GD as one thread.

More LoL on topic, I feel upper D1 is the lair of true trolls, since its where most pros end up, but because soloQ means little to them, they dick around. Although I saw regi do ad TF, he personally did awful, but the build did some funny damage that I really want to test run it more often.


Nah I like the off-topic section for GD, it keeps things straight forward. You come here to talk about League shit, you go to the other one to talk about non League shit. Either way you're still just talking shit.
Hey! How you doin'?
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
August 11 2013 00:57 GMT
#4160


been playing this with some friends, funny shit.
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever471
NeuroSwarm222
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7433
taco 580
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1189
Mew2King68
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft541
C9.Mang0185
ViBE128
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1027
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 165
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur613
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 3m
OSC
19h 18m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.