• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 211

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 331 Next
No more bad posting
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 11 2013 04:48 GMT
#4201
On August 11 2013 13:40 ETisME wrote:
I am getting more eyestrain from playing LoL compared to Dota 2 and SC2 (even ultra graphics). Does it happen to anyone else?
I also had similar issue when I play psp DJ max (especially DJ max actually) even when I turn the brightness down in a well lid room.

I am thinking maybe it's because the colouring are too saturated and colourful? It might not be that the particles are too bright since I am fine when I play protoss death beam lazer or HoN urber flashy shiny graphics or even playing the psvita at lowest (which is still pretty bright) in a complete dark room

you guys should probably beware about it because even if you can't feel it now, it might be damaging your eyesight more than you would expect

I use f.lux. As you get into the evening it slowly adds a yellowing tint to your monitor. It's easier on your eyes in darker environments and can help you get to sleep easier.
http://justgetflux.com/
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
August 11 2013 04:55 GMT
#4202
On August 11 2013 13:48 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 13:40 ETisME wrote:
I am getting more eyestrain from playing LoL compared to Dota 2 and SC2 (even ultra graphics). Does it happen to anyone else?
I also had similar issue when I play psp DJ max (especially DJ max actually) even when I turn the brightness down in a well lid room.

I am thinking maybe it's because the colouring are too saturated and colourful? It might not be that the particles are too bright since I am fine when I play protoss death beam lazer or HoN urber flashy shiny graphics or even playing the psvita at lowest (which is still pretty bright) in a complete dark room

you guys should probably beware about it because even if you can't feel it now, it might be damaging your eyesight more than you would expect

I use f.lux. As you get into the evening it slowly adds a yellowing tint to your monitor. It's easier on your eyes in darker environments and can help you get to sleep easier.
http://justgetflux.com/

it kinda screws my screen calibration though. oh well, I will give it a try
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 11 2013 04:57 GMT
#4203
I always hated the tint of flux. I drop my monitors to like 30% brightness -- it's an enormous difference.
twitch.tv/cratonz
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2013 04:58 GMT
#4204
On August 11 2013 13:46 justiceknight wrote:
how do you lane with a melee vs a range hero? I was using Kassadin/Yi vs Lux/Vlad and cant even cs and die at tower to poke, I already tried farming under tower but still doesnt help me much.

generally melee characters just straight up stronger in early levels. So you want to threaten your ability to all in on them. But, generally speaking you'll be behind in cs in lane.
liftlift > tsm
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 05:02:22
August 11 2013 05:01 GMT
#4205
On August 11 2013 13:58 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 13:46 justiceknight wrote:
how do you lane with a melee vs a range hero? I was using Kassadin/Yi vs Lux/Vlad and cant even cs and die at tower to poke, I already tried farming under tower but still doesnt help me much.

generally melee characters just straight up stronger in early levels. So you want to threaten your ability to all in on them. But, generally speaking you'll be behind in cs in lane.


depends on the matchup, kassadin sucks, but the Yi one you could probly just kill him if you right click him. (dorans shield is actually beast in a lot of kass match ups to help you sneak in some early farm)
Carrilord has arrived.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
August 11 2013 05:28 GMT
#4206
On August 11 2013 13:46 FinestHour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:51 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:48 justiceknight wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:37 Shelke14 wrote:
whats a guy gotta fucking do to get them to release Lucian already.

riot plz


this year is kinda crap for riot releasing new champ, the last champ for 2012 is VI and this year we have:

quinn
zac
lissandra
aatrox

thats only 4 heroes till august, i guess they are running out of ideas?


No, they slowed down their process and it's better this way. They get more time to balance and think and creative innovative concepts.


slowing down and putting out less built in GA and resourceless characters would only be betterfor the game

Seriously. Aatrox is unlikely to ever be Balanced
Freeeeeeedom
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
August 11 2013 05:34 GMT
#4207
idk what happened but for the past week I've been doing so badly in lane. I don't think I've won lane once over the course of the week I get outtraded every time and also out cs'd. Idk what im doing wrong zzz
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 11 2013 05:36 GMT
#4208
On August 11 2013 14:28 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 13:46 FinestHour wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:51 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:48 justiceknight wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:37 Shelke14 wrote:
whats a guy gotta fucking do to get them to release Lucian already.

riot plz


this year is kinda crap for riot releasing new champ, the last champ for 2012 is VI and this year we have:

quinn
zac
lissandra
aatrox

thats only 4 heroes till august, i guess they are running out of ideas?


No, they slowed down their process and it's better this way. They get more time to balance and think and creative innovative concepts.


slowing down and putting out less built in GA and resourceless characters would only be betterfor the game

Seriously. Aatrox is unlikely to ever be Balanced

I hate that champ.

That is all I'll say about the matter.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
August 11 2013 05:43 GMT
#4209
I hate the rise of Kass and I hate LCS / Pro players for playing him and making sure everyone is solo queue plays him god.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2013 05:45 GMT
#4210
On August 11 2013 14:43 Kouda wrote:
I hate the rise of Kass and I hate LCS / Pro players for playing him and making sure everyone is solo queue plays him god.

Kass is definitely falls under the Shaco law. Every Kass on my team goes 0-10, every Kass on enemy team gets 20 kills out of lane.
liftlift > tsm
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
August 11 2013 05:56 GMT
#4211
On August 11 2013 14:36 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:28 cLutZ wrote:
On August 11 2013 13:46 FinestHour wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:51 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:48 justiceknight wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:37 Shelke14 wrote:
whats a guy gotta fucking do to get them to release Lucian already.

riot plz


this year is kinda crap for riot releasing new champ, the last champ for 2012 is VI and this year we have:

quinn
zac
lissandra
aatrox

thats only 4 heroes till august, i guess they are running out of ideas?


No, they slowed down their process and it's better this way. They get more time to balance and think and creative innovative concepts.


slowing down and putting out less built in GA and resourceless characters would only be betterfor the game

Seriously. Aatrox is unlikely to ever be Balanced

I hate that champ.

That is all I'll say about the matter.


I like playing him, but he so... either god like or useless. No inbetween at all.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 11 2013 06:00 GMT
#4212
Such is the life of an assassin in LoL
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 11 2013 06:03 GMT
#4213
--- Nuked ---
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
August 11 2013 06:04 GMT
#4214
On August 11 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:43 Kouda wrote:
I hate the rise of Kass and I hate LCS / Pro players for playing him and making sure everyone is solo queue plays him god.

Kass is definitely falls under the Shaco law. Every Kass on my team goes 0-10, every Kass on enemy team gets 20 kills out of lane.


I wanted to say this too, but then I'd be posting in the QQ thread.

I hate the dickish playstyle of Kass. Rift in --> combo 40-80% then run off x_x
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 06:08:06
August 11 2013 06:06 GMT
#4215
On August 11 2013 15:03 JimmiC wrote:
is the only way to tell your "true MMR" who u play against in ranked? Today I have plat V gold 3 and Gold 5. now they plat 5 and gold 5 mmr could be anywhere cause you can't drop correct?

I'm currently silver 1. If this helps


op.gg

duo que breaks it though, so if you have duo-qued the majority of your last 10 games it's meaningless.
Carrilord has arrived.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
August 11 2013 06:12 GMT
#4216
On August 11 2013 13:58 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 13:46 justiceknight wrote:
how do you lane with a melee vs a range hero? I was using Kassadin/Yi vs Lux/Vlad and cant even cs and die at tower to poke, I already tried farming under tower but still doesnt help me much.

generally melee characters just straight up stronger in early levels. So you want to threaten your ability to all in on them. But, generally speaking you'll be behind in cs in lane.



well the main problem is that i cant cs well due to constant poked and if i go balls deep and hit him as hard as possible, they will have more minions and win the trade in the end.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
August 11 2013 06:14 GMT
#4217
On August 11 2013 15:06 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 15:03 JimmiC wrote:
is the only way to tell your "true MMR" who u play against in ranked? Today I have plat V gold 3 and Gold 5. now they plat 5 and gold 5 mmr could be anywhere cause you can't drop correct?

I'm currently silver 1. If this helps


op.gg

duo que breaks it though, so if you have duo-qued the majority of your last 10 games it's meaningless.


Also, some people in plat V were carried there and don't belong in that range. They have lost so many games but since you cannot drop a league aka from plat-gold.... It just has that person playing at an extremely low elo. The gold 5 is fine since you are silver one, the only really odd one is gold 3 and it just might be a mistake that he was put into your game OR duo-Q from either you or him
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 06:17:02
August 11 2013 06:16 GMT
#4218
On August 11 2013 15:12 justiceknight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 13:58 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 11 2013 13:46 justiceknight wrote:
how do you lane with a melee vs a range hero? I was using Kassadin/Yi vs Lux/Vlad and cant even cs and die at tower to poke, I already tried farming under tower but still doesnt help me much.

generally melee characters just straight up stronger in early levels. So you want to threaten your ability to all in on them. But, generally speaking you'll be behind in cs in lane.



well the main problem is that i cant cs well due to constant poked and if i go balls deep and hit him as hard as possible, they will have more minions and win the trade in the end.


if you open Doran's shield vs Lux you force her to hit skillshots to push you out of lane, which actually makes it a favorable match up for Kassadin considering how bad some of his are vs ranged (pre 6)

As far as Yi vs. Vlad what did you come to lane with and what runes are you running. (top or mid is also relevant)
Carrilord has arrived.
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 06:49:45
August 11 2013 06:49 GMT
#4219
so I know this concept has been mentioned a billion times and probably discussed/answered a ton, but I frankly never built the item or paid attention because I'm bad at remembering to use item actives

Ravenous Hydra.

When people say i resets autoattack timers, it basically works exactly like a jax W or a wukong Q? And in addition the active does the 60-100% of AD active spell? So it basically does 200% of AD? Or is the extra auto attack the only thing the active actually gives you?
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
August 11 2013 06:50 GMT
#4220
it doesn't give you an extra auto, it does an auto attack animation for the active and resets autos
it's really weird, just try it in a custom to understand
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 597
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 29
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.