• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
Nobu
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain550 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 19:27:19
May 25 2013 19:26 GMT
#2741
Guys who haven't seen a diana QR before (Please stop saying RQ as if someone can cast R then Q and get the reset anyways, when its obvious they are using Q, then R), have not seen that many people playing Diana.

In Europe, I've seen Dianas doing QR before the Q actually lands from bronze to challenger, so thats not a Korean thing or a new thing at all.

User was warned for this post
"There's farmers and there's gamers, farmers get up early, gamers sleep in." Artosis
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 25 2013 19:27 GMT
#2742
On May 26 2013 04:22 LaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 04:03 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On May 26 2013 03:57 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 03:52 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Shikyo's being totally fine here and LaM you're getting out of hand

Stop insulting him over and over and bringing up stuff not related to the discussion. The R landing before the Q but still refreshing the ult CD is something that I haven't seen very often either.


A good way to not get "insulted" over and over is not say the same uninformed thing over and over without considering that you might be missing something.

Everything I have said has been factual and on topic. Everything I have brought up has clarified and corrected the discussion, and the only things you could consider otherwise I only discussed after he raged about my tone and thus I explained why I used the tone I did.

I don't see who you are to say I am getting out of hand, but I will try and be a bit friendlier/react better to people being uninformed while trying to pass off their thoughts as informed.


Well, all I have to go off of is that when I came in Shikyo had posted an R hitting before a Q and said it was a concept and you were totally raging and insulting him personally about it and posting a counterexample of a Q hitting before an R.

I mean, you're wrong.


I said I wouldn't respond to any more people who were completely uninformed, but I can't resist one last time - just because you were so blatantly obnoxious and wrong here after already admitting several posts ago that you have rarely seen the Diana QR combo yourself.

So here goes:

- I posted my video first. Go check. It wasn't a counter example that didn't correctly mirror his original, it was an example of a foreign player (Scarra) using the Diana QR mechanic that Shikyo said he never saw a foreign player use!

- ALL I have said is that the Diana QR instant reset mechanic has been used globally since near release and is not Korean or new. Content wise, I have been 100% correct this entire argument and my tone is a result of being repeatedly told by uninformed people that I am wrong or do not know what I am talking about (you happen to be the latest!).

Please, STOP. You have already told me I am out of line and wrong, and you haven't even read the full discussion or placed it correctly chronologically.

Not only are you being an asshole as you try to portray me as one, but you are calling me wrong as you are wrong.

That's really enough out of me though. I am being douchey now. Getting told that I am wrong/an asshole over and over as I clarify and am correct for page after page of discussion is just too annoying.

EDIT: Apologies to Moonbear, was apparently typing this as you said to end the discussion. It's my last word on the matter in any case. Hopefully it stands.

I used to make posts like you but then Slayer91 educated me in the TL art of posting war. No one takes posts seriously if they have more than 3 lines. :D
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
May 25 2013 19:28 GMT
#2743
Ok perhaps I was not clear enough?

No more Diana RQ discussion.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 25 2013 19:29 GMT
#2744
All I remember from you is introducing yourself as a clingy girlfriend so it's hard for me to take you seriously now.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
May 25 2013 19:29 GMT
#2745
On May 26 2013 04:11 DonKey_ wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/407917042?t=1h31m46s Liquid interview short.

Maaaaaan NA and EU reeeeeeeeeeaaaly need more coaches like Liquid. It feels like their ability to focus on the players needs outside of the game and ability to act as an authority figure that is NOT on the team itself are so badly needed with teams like CLG and TSM.

Also game analysts op. I think the analyst for the NA allstar team was wearing a TL shirt in some interview does any one know who he is? Does he post on here? If so would love to hear him talk about what he did for the allstars.

Liquid is one helluva smooth talker on camera. I wish I had those PR skills. And yes I post here.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 19:33:48
May 25 2013 19:30 GMT
#2746
On May 26 2013 04:27 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 04:22 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 04:03 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On May 26 2013 03:57 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 03:52 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Shikyo's being totally fine here and LaM you're getting out of hand

Stop insulting him over and over and bringing up stuff not related to the discussion. The R landing before the Q but still refreshing the ult CD is something that I haven't seen very often either.


A good way to not get "insulted" over and over is not say the same uninformed thing over and over without considering that you might be missing something.

Everything I have said has been factual and on topic. Everything I have brought up has clarified and corrected the discussion, and the only things you could consider otherwise I only discussed after he raged about my tone and thus I explained why I used the tone I did.

I don't see who you are to say I am getting out of hand, but I will try and be a bit friendlier/react better to people being uninformed while trying to pass off their thoughts as informed.


Well, all I have to go off of is that when I came in Shikyo had posted an R hitting before a Q and said it was a concept and you were totally raging and insulting him personally about it and posting a counterexample of a Q hitting before an R.

I mean, you're wrong.


I said I wouldn't respond to any more people who were completely uninformed, but I can't resist one last time - just because you were so blatantly obnoxious and wrong here after already admitting several posts ago that you have rarely seen the Diana QR combo yourself.

So here goes:

- I posted my video first. Go check. It wasn't a counter example that didn't correctly mirror his original, it was an example of a foreign player (Scarra) using the Diana QR mechanic that Shikyo said he never saw a foreign player use!

- ALL I have said is that the Diana QR instant reset mechanic has been used globally since near release and is not Korean or new. Content wise, I have been 100% correct this entire argument and my tone is a result of being repeatedly told by uninformed people that I am wrong or do not know what I am talking about (you happen to be the latest!).

Please, STOP. You have already told me I am out of line and wrong, and you haven't even read the full discussion or placed it correctly chronologically.

Not only are you being an asshole as you try to portray me as one, but you are calling me wrong as you are wrong.

That's really enough out of me though. I am being douchey now. Getting told that I am wrong/an asshole over and over as I clarify and am correct for page after page of discussion is just too annoying.

EDIT: Apologies to Moonbear, was apparently typing this as you said to end the discussion. It's my last word on the matter in any case. Hopefully it stands.

I used to make posts like you but then Slayer91 educated me in the TL art of posting war. No one takes posts seriously if they have more than 3 lines. :D


i did?
shit i dont remember that I should stop making wall of text posts

its a retarded discussion diana RQ is just a matter of mechanics and nothing else it doesnt deserve any discussion at all
everyone realizes this so they just go ridiculously ad hominem for 2 pages
wtf guys
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
May 25 2013 19:37 GMT
#2747
On May 26 2013 04:05 c.Deadly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 03:56 zodde wrote:
On May 26 2013 01:58 Shikyo wrote:
On May 26 2013 01:38 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 00:37 MoonBear wrote:
On May 26 2013 00:32 LaM wrote:
On May 25 2013 22:26 Shikyo wrote:
So doing Diana QR korean style is OP as fk. It's not just a style thing, it's amazing.

Freelo here I come. Hopefully she's not banned alot after meganerfs.


What are you talking about? What is QR style supposed to be?

You use Crescent Strike, and then while the Q is still in mid air you use Lunar Rush so they hit almost at the same time. That way your opponent doesn't have as much time to avoid the R follow up and because you fire Q just beforehand you get the instant reset.


.... Hasn't every decent Diana player been doing this since near release? How are people attributing that as a Korean thing lmao. The Asian circlejerk never ends.

Really?

Hmm..



0:24 ?


That R hits the minion wayyyy before the R. I don't know if it's a latency issue or what, but when my R lands that long before the Q, the ult usually doesn't reset. Look really odd to me, perhaps it's because they're playing with close to zero latency, and I'm not?


Edit: In the Scarra clip, his Q and R lands pretty much simultaneously, that's obviously not the case in the Rapidstar clip.


Like shikyo said earlier if your Q would kill the minion you're jumping to before the R damage, then R doesn't get reset. That might be what you're experiencing. Playing with latency would prevent you from executing the abilities as quickly as Rapidstar did in the video, but the timing for resetting your ultimate is actually very forgiving and shouldn't be a problem with latency.


Unrelated but there was an issue earlier today with malicious code on lolking.net
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1f152h/warning_lolkingnet_trojan_from_banner/
so everyone should run a virus scan and maybe change your password if you're afraid your comp might be infected


Nah I just think I'm bad at this game, and totally missed how much of a leeway there is on the combo. I just gotta play more diana and instead of sitting here being all impressed by koreans :d
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
May 25 2013 19:46 GMT
#2748
This is crazy. I haven't been able to login for a week now. Did everything every red post on the forums said, still can't get past the "logging in" screen.
At least I have enough time for watching Allstars
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12011 Posts
May 25 2013 19:57 GMT
#2749
So, apparently i got a chat ban. The info i find is that those only get applied IN ADDITION to tribunal bans. However, i have not been tribunal banned afaik. Do you not get told if that happens? Also, this means that i get no case to look at that would actually show me what i have been punished for, because i can't really recall acting out of line. It also says that i have been chatbanned for "some number of games" but i seem to be unable to actually find that number anywhere.

Is there a good way to find this info? Or do i just have to go to muting everyone at the start of the game to prevent this from happening again? Because while i tend to not flame, i still get angry when someone both plays bad and starts flaming others for his own failure, and tend to tell them that that is BS. Or that one time i had the audacity to complain when my ADC went afk for the first 10 minutes of the game. Not in bad words, just saying that that lost the lane (well duh) and that he should buy better internet if he wants to play a team game. But a couple of people said that they wanted to report me for that.

Basically, i want to find out what i have been punished for, and for how long. How do you do that?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 25 2013 20:04 GMT
#2750
On May 26 2013 02:06 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 02:02 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 01:58 Shikyo wrote:
On May 26 2013 01:38 LaM wrote:
On May 26 2013 00:37 MoonBear wrote:
On May 26 2013 00:32 LaM wrote:
On May 25 2013 22:26 Shikyo wrote:
So doing Diana QR korean style is OP as fk. It's not just a style thing, it's amazing.

Freelo here I come. Hopefully she's not banned alot after meganerfs.


What are you talking about? What is QR style supposed to be?

You use Crescent Strike, and then while the Q is still in mid air you use Lunar Rush so they hit almost at the same time. That way your opponent doesn't have as much time to avoid the R follow up and because you fire Q just beforehand you get the instant reset.


.... Hasn't every decent Diana player been doing this since near release? How are people attributing that as a Korean thing lmao. The Asian circlejerk never ends.

Really?

Hmm..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobfuAl5Clg

0:24 ?


Huh? Did you really just link me a play from a week or two ago from OGN as some kind of proof or rebuttal of something? What is that supposed to show? Koreans can do it too?

Beyond confused as to what the hell you are trying to accomplish here.

I haven't seen that a single time done by a NA or EU progamer so that's why I call it a korean thing. I showed the video because it seems like you're confused about what I'm talking about. In the case you aren't, well ... No people haven't been doing it since release.

Not like it really matters, the point is that it's really OP.

its risky. Similar to korean shens doing taunt flash combo. Definitely strong if it works. Looks like you playing with a wet noodle when you fail.
liftlift > tsm
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
May 25 2013 20:06 GMT
#2751
On May 26 2013 04:57 Simberto wrote:
So, apparently i got a chat ban. The info i find is that those only get applied IN ADDITION to tribunal bans. However, i have not been tribunal banned afaik. Do you not get told if that happens? Also, this means that i get no case to look at that would actually show me what i have been punished for, because i can't really recall acting out of line. It also says that i have been chatbanned for "some number of games" but i seem to be unable to actually find that number anywhere.

Is there a good way to find this info? Or do i just have to go to muting everyone at the start of the game to prevent this from happening again? Because while i tend to not flame, i still get angry when someone both plays bad and starts flaming others for his own failure, and tend to tell them that that is BS. Or that one time i had the audacity to complain when my ADC went afk for the first 10 minutes of the game. Not in bad words, just saying that that lost the lane (well duh) and that he should buy better internet if he wants to play a team game. But a couple of people said that they wanted to report me for that.

Basically, i want to find out what i have been punished for, and for how long. How do you do that?

I've had a guy say that he was chat banned for spamming "easy" in ARAM.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
DonKey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 20:11:22
May 25 2013 20:10 GMT
#2752
On May 26 2013 04:29 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 04:11 DonKey_ wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/407917042?t=1h31m46s Liquid interview short.

Maaaaaan NA and EU reeeeeeeeeeaaaly need more coaches like Liquid. It feels like their ability to focus on the players needs outside of the game and ability to act as an authority figure that is NOT on the team itself are so badly needed with teams like CLG and TSM.

Also game analysts op. I think the analyst for the NA allstar team was wearing a TL shirt in some interview does any one know who he is? Does he post on here? If so would love to hear him talk about what he did for the allstars.

Liquid is one helluva smooth talker on camera. I wish I had those PR skills. And yes I post here.

If you don't mind my questions.

About how long did you guys spend with strategy discussion stuff like "WX plays these champs like this, and Chinese teams play lvl 1 like this in the majority of their games."

Also did you feel like you accomplished enough that analysts should become a mainstay in the western scene for things like LCS.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 25 2013 20:26 GMT
#2753
Spectating Bronze V is so fun. Karthus is OP because you don't have to land any single spell, your W is enough while people kindly wait in the AoE when your zhonya, and you see Lee rush Locket just to sell it later, while Karthus builds GA and support Lux ends up with more cs than mid LB.

Plus, the calls! The combos! The dives!
Oh my sides.
<3
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
May 25 2013 20:29 GMT
#2754
On May 26 2013 05:26 Alaric wrote:
Spectating Bronze V is so fun. Karthus is OP because you don't have to land any single spell, your W is enough while people kindly wait in the AoE when your zhonya, and you see Lee rush Locket just to sell it later, while Karthus builds GA and support Lux ends up with more cs than mid LB.

Plus, the calls! The combos! The dives!
Oh my sides.
<3


Can bronze V even play Karthus?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
May 25 2013 20:30 GMT
#2755
first question. 2 hours of dedicated structured time on China at bootcamp. but we talked about strategy and China on and off throughout the 5 days. the team probably spent more time in China talking about China, but I don't know the specifics.

seconds question. I have many thoughts on this subject and need to organize them better before writing a good response. for now, I just want to say that even though I'm referred to as "the analyst" I saw myself more of a coach because I spent way more time and effort helping the players train and develop as a team than just feeding them research info. I think dedicated coaching is necessary for teams to compete on the world stage.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#2756
On May 26 2013 05:26 Alaric wrote:
Spectating Bronze V is so fun. Karthus is OP because you don't have to land any single spell, your W is enough while people kindly wait in the AoE when your zhonya, and you see Lee rush Locket just to sell it later, while Karthus builds GA and support Lux ends up with more cs than mid LB.

Plus, the calls! The combos! The dives!
Oh my sides.
<3

Ugh. I feel so scrub everytime I play adc against karthus. So hard to kite out his aoe unless you cait or trist. I almost always choose cait against karthus to deal with him in team fights.
liftlift > tsm
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 25 2013 20:34 GMT
#2757
On May 26 2013 05:29 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 05:26 Alaric wrote:
Spectating Bronze V is so fun. Karthus is OP because you don't have to land any single spell, your W is enough while people kindly wait in the AoE when your zhonya, and you see Lee rush Locket just to sell it later, while Karthus builds GA and support Lux ends up with more cs than mid LB.

Plus, the calls! The combos! The dives!
Oh my sides.
<3


Can bronze V even play Karthus?

At some point he was super fed so he would just do half a squishy's health with ult, but before that I think between 1/2 and 2/3 of his kills were people trying to kill him and just running into Defile and sitting there, while Karthus missed a bunch of Qs.
I found it amusing, but I was cheering for the other team, since there was a LB in it. Too bad she did WQWback harass combos instead of just killing people.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 20:38:43
May 25 2013 20:37 GMT
#2758
On May 25 2013 21:34 zulu_nation8 wrote:
Took a month break after losing LCS qualifiers, gonna start playing again gradually. I had a really bad mindset leading up to the qualifiers. There are lots of pitfalls within a team game that are hard to avoid no matter what. Looking back on it if I had managed little things better we would've had a million times better shot at going to offline. I will stick to playing with friends and re-evaluate my own shortcomings.

Gud luck bly.

On May 25 2013 21:47 Cubu wrote:
lol doublelift is in top 10 most searched in naver right now (that's korean equivalent of google).

Koreans all doing their part to research Doublelift before today's match

On May 26 2013 00:02 nojitosunrise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 23:30 Capped wrote:
On May 25 2013 23:13 WhiteDog wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:59 Capped wrote:
I mean, having the other off by default is a bit of a dick move.

the D3 subforum is all but dead, its only there because of the massive hype before release but the game turned out to be shite and now the PoE thread is more active then its entire subforum because its a better game xD

Which means we are literally the only factor worth looking at when it came to deciding this.

Hopefully Neo lets us know it was just a mistake and its rectified. Even if something isnt popular amongst staff, its popular amongst its community (well, a niche of them, but a big niche.) so i see no reason not to support it a little. Also, more pageviews lol.

You should not take it that hard, you just have to clic on "other" really it's just a clic. Is it really a problem that a big part of TL don't like league ? Who cares, people like and dislike different things for different reasons that's how it is.
Be glad that we are blessed with admins and writters that gives us high quality recap with almost nothing in return. If there are people that could be pissed off, it's them.


Am i not allowed to be pissed off that the writers and admins i respect are being screwed like this? /carebear.

It means nothing but a click for me sure, but the community will be basically killed off because the LoL subforum isnt visible anymore for new visitors / existing ones, people wont know we exist, we will stop growing and eventually die out.

/TLOL4LYF.

Like i said, probably just a mistake anyway. But if nobody on the LoL subforum gave a fuck, the admins and writers would feel even more screwed and unmotivated to make content, they at least know we care.


I doubt this will ever happen. Reddit and other sites love TL-LoL's writeups.

I also think trying to "convert" TL users into liking the LoL subforum is a dumb idea. The focus should be on getting external exposure rather than internal exposure. The TLers who genuinely care about LoL already know this subforum exists and know of it's quality.


When I talk about increasing awareness about TL LoL and our brand, I do mean this. Internally, if you play League, like League, or follow League, you know about our subforum already and I want to say you're fairly invested in our community. That's said and done.

It's reaching to more League fans out there and getting them on TL as well and eventually making us a hub in the LoL community. That's what I'm striving for.

On May 26 2013 05:30 caelym wrote:
first question. 2 hours of dedicated structured time on China at bootcamp. but we talked about strategy and China on and off throughout the 5 days. the team probably spent more time in China talking about China, but I don't know the specifics.

seconds question. I have many thoughts on this subject and need to organize them better before writing a good response. for now, I just want to say that even though I'm referred to as "the analyst" I saw myself more of a coach because I spent way more time and effort helping the players train and develop as a team than just feeding them research info. I think dedicated coaching is necessary for teams to compete on the world stage.


I'm curious and I'm sure I'm not the only, but what are your plans after All-Star? Does Curse intend on keeping you on retainer? If you stay with Curse, it could lead to a deadly precedence in NA and I am going to promote the fuck out of you. Why it's taken NA teams over three years before they decide coaches and analysts are a good idea is beyond me. I guess most of these players are still young and they don't understand how Asians do it. Veterans on TL know the time and dedication the Korean pro teams invest into StarCraft.

Edit: P.S. you donks made me read THREE pages about Diana QR? It was all about semantics. You should be ashamed.
Go back to talking about pokemon or skins at least. I can read those discussion with a smile on my face.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
May 25 2013 20:42 GMT
#2759
Realised today that even though i suck at carry lanes i can still crush people in bronze, been avoiding it all this time and playing jungle / supp that are somewhat team reliant. All this time feeling screwed by placements and teammates.

Im a dumbass.
Useless wet fish.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12011 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 20:53:57
May 25 2013 20:52 GMT
#2760
On May 26 2013 05:06 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 04:57 Simberto wrote:
So, apparently i got a chat ban. The info i find is that those only get applied IN ADDITION to tribunal bans. However, i have not been tribunal banned afaik. Do you not get told if that happens? Also, this means that i get no case to look at that would actually show me what i have been punished for, because i can't really recall acting out of line. It also says that i have been chatbanned for "some number of games" but i seem to be unable to actually find that number anywhere.

Is there a good way to find this info? Or do i just have to go to muting everyone at the start of the game to prevent this from happening again? Because while i tend to not flame, i still get angry when someone both plays bad and starts flaming others for his own failure, and tend to tell them that that is BS. Or that one time i had the audacity to complain when my ADC went afk for the first 10 minutes of the game. Not in bad words, just saying that that lost the lane (well duh) and that he should buy better internet if he wants to play a team game. But a couple of people said that they wanted to report me for that.

Basically, i want to find out what i have been punished for, and for how long. How do you do that?

I've had a guy say that he was chat banned for spamming "easy" in ARAM.


Yeah, found the case in my trash email address. Am now convinced that simply not writing anything is the best solution, nothing in there that i would have banned for in my tribunal cases. Apparently mostly a case of writing too much in general, since people tend to report that and not read it in tribunal cases and just assume something bad is in there. Is there any mod that allows you to just disable every chat in the game so i don't have to manually mute everyone at the beginning of each game?

As an additional plus this makes finding dragon timers a lot easier.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC472
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
Trap 20
Terrorterran 20
soO 20
Bale 17
Shine 15
Free 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi958
420jenkins129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 213
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE103
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 11m
Stellar Fest
20h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.