• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:33
CEST 15:33
KST 22:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9390 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 97

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 189 Next
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 06 2013 11:45 GMT
#1921
On May 06 2013 20:08 NeoIllusions wrote:
Nunu > Warwick


Cho'gath > Nunu
Hey! How you doin'?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 06 2013 11:58 GMT
#1922
On May 06 2013 20:45 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 20:08 NeoIllusions wrote:
Nunu > Warwick


Cho'gath > Nunu

You just started learning League?
Good luck landing those Ruptures.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
May 06 2013 12:18 GMT
#1923
On May 06 2013 20:58 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 20:45 Zdrastochye wrote:
On May 06 2013 20:08 NeoIllusions wrote:
Nunu > Warwick


Cho'gath > Nunu

You just started learning League?
Good luck landing those Ruptures.


Ruptures were soooooo much easier to land sub-30.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
rackdude
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States882 Posts
May 06 2013 12:54 GMT
#1924
On May 06 2013 19:00 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 18:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 06 2013 18:35 Alaric wrote:
On May 06 2013 10:50 sob3k wrote:
welp, looks like lissandra has like a 41% winrate, I guess she's terrible

"Why can't I just initiate every fight with EW then die before I ult? WHY DOESN'T MY TEAM FOLLOW UP MY AWESOME INITIATIONS?!"

Or something like that. Probably. Hue.

What's the deal with AP classes/exams? I google'd it quickly, but basically it is optional classes/exams you can take in high school that can, if high enough scores are obtained, grant you bonus credit when getting to college, allowing you to put it on your resume/application, and skip some classes?

Pretty much; but there's quite a bit of rules regarding how many units they're worth, or whether or not you can eliminate certain pre-reqs in college; depending on where you go.

So most Ivy league schools only give you credit if you get 4 or 5, and if it's a pre-req for your major, you probably can't skip those classes, so you just get "general credit"

All in all, they're worth it imo; Did like 3 AP exams, and IB diploma, pretty much made it so my junior and senior year of college I only had to take 3 classes a quarter, rather than the usual 4.


My highschool sucked, funding issues made it so that when like 24 people registered for AP calc/chem/phys, they wouldn't make a class for it(25 was cutoff). Only available one was AP english, and that's useless for engineering. It's worth it if you can take it though, because IIRC it's like 1/10th the price to take an AP exam vs take a university equivalent course assuming you pass.

I know people who complain that their schedules are tight and unforgiving/hard while taking 3 courses, and then they freak out when they find out engineering students take 5-6 every semester until graduation. IIRC business students aren't even allowed to take as many credits as engineering students find standard(WTF I'm not even allowed to take that many courses). And then you have sadistic schedulers who do four finals in 4 days, starting late and ending with an 8:30am exam to maximize stress.


Best advice: don't give a fuck about what your school lets you do. Just buy the tests, independently study for them, and pass them. I passed 15 tests total, 8 I didn't have classes for. It helps you learn how to do things independently and all the college pre-reqs are gone (went directly into middle/upper division courses in every subject I wanted to). Try it, it's not too difficult and you learn a lot.

Back to LoL... that Ez build is absolutely annoying. I seems strong enough to take down a tank (playing Hec/Sej and I still feel the damage from it) and it's so hard to stick to him. It seems to be the best way to go for solo q where you have to peel for yourself.
Sweet.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 12:59:21
May 06 2013 12:59 GMT
#1925
On May 06 2013 20:44 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 16:41 Sufficiency wrote:
So. New Tomb Raider. 50% off until 10AM PST (in 9 hours) on Steam. I heard it was good.

Then I look at my Steam library and see all of these unplayed RPG games with great reviews I've bought during sales (e.g. Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed)...

Welp. Maybe I should just spend the money for more skins...

It's a great game. People complain about it being Uncharted: Girl Version, but they forget why Uncharted exists.


Just picked it up in the same sale. Super psyched to play it, but I might do Uncharted 2 first. idk
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 06 2013 13:41 GMT
#1926
On May 06 2013 16:50 JonGalt wrote:
Have you played Braid before? That game is cheap on Steam and totally worth it. The soundtrack is sick as hell too.

Also just remembered I have Sejuani on my account! That means I get a free skin right? Noice! I think that's the first skin I own haha.

Bastion is in my top 10 games of all time, if you guys haven't played it just... just go play it.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 06 2013 13:44 GMT
#1927
On May 06 2013 22:41 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 16:50 JonGalt wrote:
Have you played Braid before? That game is cheap on Steam and totally worth it. The soundtrack is sick as hell too.

Also just remembered I have Sejuani on my account! That means I get a free skin right? Noice! I think that's the first skin I own haha.

Bastion is in my top 10 games of all time, if you guys haven't played it just... just go play it.


I'm going to second this. Bastion is incredible. Transistor looks to be an incredible follow-up, but Bastion is hard to surpass by ANYONE.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 06 2013 14:13 GMT
#1928
On May 06 2013 21:54 rackdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 19:00 Amui wrote:
On May 06 2013 18:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 06 2013 18:35 Alaric wrote:
On May 06 2013 10:50 sob3k wrote:
welp, looks like lissandra has like a 41% winrate, I guess she's terrible

"Why can't I just initiate every fight with EW then die before I ult? WHY DOESN'T MY TEAM FOLLOW UP MY AWESOME INITIATIONS?!"

Or something like that. Probably. Hue.

What's the deal with AP classes/exams? I google'd it quickly, but basically it is optional classes/exams you can take in high school that can, if high enough scores are obtained, grant you bonus credit when getting to college, allowing you to put it on your resume/application, and skip some classes?

Pretty much; but there's quite a bit of rules regarding how many units they're worth, or whether or not you can eliminate certain pre-reqs in college; depending on where you go.

So most Ivy league schools only give you credit if you get 4 or 5, and if it's a pre-req for your major, you probably can't skip those classes, so you just get "general credit"

All in all, they're worth it imo; Did like 3 AP exams, and IB diploma, pretty much made it so my junior and senior year of college I only had to take 3 classes a quarter, rather than the usual 4.


My highschool sucked, funding issues made it so that when like 24 people registered for AP calc/chem/phys, they wouldn't make a class for it(25 was cutoff). Only available one was AP english, and that's useless for engineering. It's worth it if you can take it though, because IIRC it's like 1/10th the price to take an AP exam vs take a university equivalent course assuming you pass.

I know people who complain that their schedules are tight and unforgiving/hard while taking 3 courses, and then they freak out when they find out engineering students take 5-6 every semester until graduation. IIRC business students aren't even allowed to take as many credits as engineering students find standard(WTF I'm not even allowed to take that many courses). And then you have sadistic schedulers who do four finals in 4 days, starting late and ending with an 8:30am exam to maximize stress.


Best advice: don't give a fuck about what your school lets you do. Just buy the tests, independently study for them, and pass them. I passed 15 tests total, 8 I didn't have classes for. It helps you learn how to do things independently and all the college pre-reqs are gone (went directly into middle/upper division courses in every subject I wanted to). Try it, it's not too difficult and you learn a lot.

Back to LoL... that Ez build is absolutely annoying. I seems strong enough to take down a tank (playing Hec/Sej and I still feel the damage from it) and it's so hard to stick to him. It seems to be the best way to go for solo q where you have to peel for yourself.


I came into college with 26 credits because of AP classes. It allowed me to double major without too ridiculous a work load. AP classes definitely worth it.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
May 06 2013 14:30 GMT
#1929
plz ban US High School testing as a topic of discussion,

Neo plz
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 06 2013 14:55 GMT
#1930
I just picked Viktor and I could trade with all 4 guys of my team. <3
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 06 2013 14:57 GMT
#1931
On May 06 2013 23:55 Alaric wrote:
I just picked Viktor and I could trade with all 4 guys of my team. <3


Sign of the apocalypse.

Every time I play him I'm always like "god I love this champ". Really still need to play him more. Such an awesome kit.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
May 06 2013 15:11 GMT
#1932
On May 06 2013 23:55 Alaric wrote:
I just picked Viktor and I could trade with all 4 guys of my team. <3

You see the trade the sign for the champions YOU own. If you click trade, you might have a «this summoner does not have this champion» message.
The legend of Darien lives on
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
May 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#1933
I've been wrecking mid as Karma recently. I was really sad about the remake at first but now I love her more.
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 15:33:14
May 06 2013 15:29 GMT
#1934
On May 07 2013 00:22 zergnewb wrote:
I've been wrecking mid as Karma recently. I was really sad about the remake at first but now I love her more.


After playing her a ton I don't really like her much, but she is strong.

W just doesn't feel very good to me, I hate the cast time and how its unusable on minons. But mostly her kit is just a bit too tame for me, nothing really stands out and landing Q's just isn't very satisfying.

Not as cool as Viktor. He's got a lazer.

Jayce is mah new FOTM, there's a champ with some fucking mechanics. He's like the perfect result of a hot lesbian encounter between Nidalee and Elise except with AOE spears and more SPEED. Whacking people with the goddamn homerun hammer with his E is like the most satisfying animation in the game.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 06 2013 15:34 GMT
#1935
On May 07 2013 00:22 zergnewb wrote:
I've been wrecking mid as Karma recently. I was really sad about the remake at first but now I love her more.

She broke, sir.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 06 2013 15:44 GMT
#1936
I really need to learn to smartcast that E though, when I'm chasing somebody or trying to Bob-and-weave to get a laser in (happens a lot against squishy glass-cannons like Draven), I have to cast it fast to use the range however not casting at all because I don't drag the mouse enough happens way too often. >_< I missed 3 kills like that this game, me bad.
Would be simpler with smartcast but I'll need to focus on playing him then, getting used to 540 range is way harder than stuff like 1000 or 850 range (who the heck has 540 casting range on a non-point'n'click spell ôo).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 06 2013 15:49 GMT
#1937
On May 07 2013 00:44 Alaric wrote:
I really need to learn to smartcast that E though, when I'm chasing somebody or trying to Bob-and-weave to get a laser in (happens a lot against squishy glass-cannons like Draven), I have to cast it fast to use the range however not casting at all because I don't drag the mouse enough happens way too often. >_< I missed 3 kills like that this game, me bad.
Would be simpler with smartcast but I'll need to focus on playing him then, getting used to 540 range is way harder than stuff like 1000 or 850 range (who the heck has 540 casting range on a non-point'n'click spell ôo).

Oh lord that is probably the last ability I would ever smartcast. And I played Viktor a LOT S2.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
May 06 2013 15:50 GMT
#1938
damn megazero too strong
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 06 2013 15:54 GMT
#1939
On May 07 2013 00:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2013 00:44 Alaric wrote:
I really need to learn to smartcast that E though, when I'm chasing somebody or trying to Bob-and-weave to get a laser in (happens a lot against squishy glass-cannons like Draven), I have to cast it fast to use the range however not casting at all because I don't drag the mouse enough happens way too often. >_< I missed 3 kills like that this game, me bad.
Would be simpler with smartcast but I'll need to focus on playing him then, getting used to 540 range is way harder than stuff like 1000 or 850 range (who the heck has 540 casting range on a non-point'n'click spell ôo).

Oh lord that is probably the last ability I would ever smartcast. And I played Viktor a LOT S2.

? Smartcasting Viktor's laser is wonderful, about 1000 times faster than not smartcasting. Learn mouse.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 15:55:59
May 06 2013 15:55 GMT
#1940
Well either that or I need to drag better so as to do it quickly without it being too short for the spell to cast half the time. And learning the 540 range by heart is probably easier than improving myself on a mechanic. But I agree that it's the only spell in the game I wouldn't smartcast, along with Ashe's E, The Equalizer, Veigar's Stun and the globals (Ashe, Draven, maybe Pantheon, Ezreal).

^ don't go around presuming of my mechanical level, you'd be surprised.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 556
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65361
Calm 10336
Bisu 2735
FanTaSy 1205
Stork 744
Rush 360
firebathero 226
Snow 216
soO 175
Last 118
[ Show more ]
Mind 104
hero 101
Free 78
Pusan 74
Sharp 74
ToSsGirL 42
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Mong 31
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 25
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
Terrorterran 16
zelot 14
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7033
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m3503
byalli881
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
gofns35828
singsing2515
Liquid`RaSZi764
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt325
Pyrionflax271
Happy256
Hui .216
Mlord213
Khaldor95
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV565
League of Legends
• Jankos3042
• Nemesis3012
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 27m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
9h 27m
OSC
22h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.