• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7119 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 110

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 141 Next
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
July 08 2016 07:42 GMT
#2181
I've found the rank adjustment points to be pretty much irrelevant. I'm currently getting +20 adjustments, but considering you gain/lose 200 points and I can't carry any surplus over into the next strata it's not really saving me any games. It would totally make sense on a non-stratified ladder, however in the current implementation I'm not sure I understand the thought-process.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-08 08:27:47
July 08 2016 08:26 GMT
#2182
I just had an illidan flaming me for taking Tassa because we "had rehgar" (we also had tank and fals). Him and reghar blamed the loss on me for losing the game at draft with illidan on 7 deaths after 10 minutes. Christ.
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-08 15:27:24
July 08 2016 15:24 GMT
#2183
Over the last two nights I've played several games with some silver-ranked friends of mine. Right now I'm gold after a pretty significant(30-ish games with a few wins sprinkled in the mix) loss-streak, so I figure maybe they've been having bad luck too. "Lol don't worry" they said. Enter chat:

"We're under ranked for our skill level" they said,
"Should be higher but matchmaking is broken"

Over the course of three games I began to doubt what they were saying.

Game 1: I outdamage our KT by about 10k damage. As Medivh. I'm top hero damage on the team with only about 60k??

At that was QM. I switched to HL for some reason. The friend I am with again stipulates that he is very good and frequently "defeats diamond players" in team league.

Game 2: Silver friend picks anub on garden of terror. First night I(as falstad) am doing small camps on bot and see some activity on the minimap at the top of the map. All of a sudden I hear four gong sounds, indicating that all four of my allies died engaging 4v5. This happens All. Game. Long. He just engages any time their team is ready to get group-stunned by a burrow, without looking to see if all of our team has formed up yet. Rest of team goes in after him, everyone dies but me(because I'm falstad, and I can barrel roll over terrain to get away)

Game 3: Silver friend picks kharazim as our solo healer. "Ok, seems good" I think. Whenever three altars spawn he (as monk) dives into the top left one alone when three/four of their team are on the point. Dies instantly. At fifteen minutes we are losing pretty bad and I can't think of why outside of him way overextending. I pull up the talent screen and find out he went for Iron Fists/Healing Totem/Way of the Hundred Fists/SSS/Spell Shield/Blinding Speed. I type into party chat "you went damage monk? o_O", and he responds "I only took 1 damage talent"

Pretty sure I'm never queueing in HL with him again. I really don't understand people who think they are underranked, especially when they have such high death counts and low stats. Hell, even I'm gold right now--- I'm willing to say that over a 30 game loss streak there must be something off with my game and it's not MM alone.
Don't Panic
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-10 11:00:23
July 10 2016 11:00 GMT
#2184
Dude left draft specifically because i didn't last pick Falstad. While i agree it was a good pick he was not my best option.
That was a new level of draft dodge, it increased a lot since season start.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 10 2016 17:36 GMT
#2185
Seems like a weird reason to leave a draft. I'd almost understand you not firstpicking KT, but Falstad isn't like "must pick" material. [and I say that as a Falstad main]
Don't Panic
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
July 11 2016 07:03 GMT
#2186
On July 09 2016 00:24 MotherFox wrote:
Over the last two nights I've played several games with some silver-ranked friends of mine. Right now I'm gold after a pretty significant(30-ish games with a few wins sprinkled in the mix) loss-streak, so I figure maybe they've been having bad luck too. "Lol don't worry" they said. Enter chat:

"We're under ranked for our skill level" they said,
"Should be higher but matchmaking is broken"

Over the course of three games I began to doubt what they were saying.

Game 1: I outdamage our KT by about 10k damage. As Medivh. I'm top hero damage on the team with only about 60k??

At that was QM. I switched to HL for some reason. The friend I am with again stipulates that he is very good and frequently "defeats diamond players" in team league.

Game 2: Silver friend picks anub on garden of terror. First night I(as falstad) am doing small camps on bot and see some activity on the minimap at the top of the map. All of a sudden I hear four gong sounds, indicating that all four of my allies died engaging 4v5. This happens All. Game. Long. He just engages any time their team is ready to get group-stunned by a burrow, without looking to see if all of our team has formed up yet. Rest of team goes in after him, everyone dies but me(because I'm falstad, and I can barrel roll over terrain to get away)

Game 3: Silver friend picks kharazim as our solo healer. "Ok, seems good" I think. Whenever three altars spawn he (as monk) dives into the top left one alone when three/four of their team are on the point. Dies instantly. At fifteen minutes we are losing pretty bad and I can't think of why outside of him way overextending. I pull up the talent screen and find out he went for Iron Fists/Healing Totem/Way of the Hundred Fists/SSS/Spell Shield/Blinding Speed. I type into party chat "you went damage monk? o_O", and he responds "I only took 1 damage talent"

Pretty sure I'm never queueing in HL with him again. I really don't understand people who think they are underranked, especially when they have such high death counts and low stats. Hell, even I'm gold right now--- I'm willing to say that over a 30 game loss streak there must be something off with my game and it's not MM alone.


I'd advise you to open a new account, but I'm not sure it turned well for me as I ended with 3 accounts. But still, a "I don't care about ranks" account may help you. And you treat these games as if they were QMs, as a personnal training (IE don't bother taking your best heroes all the time).
Farming an account to be playable in HL will cost you a stimpack and a fews weeks though.

GeneralSnoop
Profile Joined February 2011
United States142 Posts
July 12 2016 01:57 GMT
#2187
Had a guy in my Diamond 1 HL game start flaming me for wanting to play..... wait for it...... Valla???

Seriously, who gets mad at someone for playing Valla!?!?!?

So I switched to Jaina, the dude gets pissed about Jaina, then the Grandmasters player with the next pick on our team takes Valla. This guy gets so mad that with his last pick he decides to type "lets throw" into chat and pick Gazlowe, leaving our team with no healer, and we get stomped in 11 minutes on sky temple.

I thought when I got to Diamond 1 this kind of stuff would sort of go away..... I guess not.....
"I could probably live in trees" - LiquidJinro
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 12 2016 02:21 GMT
#2188
As someone who is currently Diamond 1 but is playing on a friend's account from Bronze 5 to get it to Silver, I can assure you, Diamond is way, way better.

Reason Valla/Jaina are often looked down on is because it's pretty generally accepted that there are other heroes that can do more damage, safer. Jaina is generally out performed by Ming/KT/Falstad, Valla by Greymane/Tychus and so on. It's a reasonably silly attitude, since they both have the capacity to absolutely wreck if played well.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
GeneralSnoop
Profile Joined February 2011
United States142 Posts
July 12 2016 02:29 GMT
#2189
Yeah, I mean, I understand that they aren't top 10 guys, and jaina I understand even more. But I have never gotten flamed for playing valla, ever, through 100s of games. I play tassadar a lot, so I know what it is like to get flamed for playing low-winrate heroes, but my beautiful level 20 Valla??? Never. Especially since the executioner buff!!!

And its one thing questioning the pick or something, i do understand wanting be to take falstad or something more meta, but throwing a game for a valla!!! Sorry to harp on this but i just don't get it
"I could probably live in trees" - LiquidJinro
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-12 14:06:46
July 12 2016 13:24 GMT
#2190
Got 2 free losses today, I hate it when there's nothing you can do. I mean nothing at all.

Asmodan plays PVE all game. Ends with 0 kills, 1 assist, 4 death. Never said anything all game, no pings either. The whole team begged him to help but no. His build was utterly random. It's like he didn't play at all. And always pushing at bad places too... An AI player would have been better.

Valla has 12 death (which is more than the other 4 players alltogether), insults everyones. We just asked him to play safe and stay with us (vs Zeratul Greymane, I think it's safe to assume they'll go for her) but he wouldn't. An AI player would have been better again. She got a shitload of reports.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 06:03:32
July 13 2016 05:55 GMT
#2191
Sometimes people want to firstpick medivh, and I ask them not to. They take it as some kind of affront on their skill as medivh--- as me saying "no, I think you suck and will be a potato". But that's not really it. I just want strong picks at the start of the draft.

Then the rest of the team decides to pick whatever THEY want, because the medivh picked what HE wanted. So I end up with this draft on battlefield of eternity:

Medivh
Tychus
Nova
Rexxar
(Me as lastpick, forced into support)

vs

Greymane
Sonya
Kerrigan
Rehgar
Jaina

To make matters worse, this is my promotion match out of gold and into plat. So it's a fairly high-stakes game for me.

I felt like we had lost by the time I had to pick my support. Enemy team can race down immortals in about 5 seconds flat, so we will have to win Every. Single. Teamfight. for like thirty minutes to win. Medivh wanted me to go Tassadar really badly, and I almost did. But then I thought "wait a minute, this guy is an idiot. why am I taking advice from him?" So I went Uther instead. Picked up divine storm.

Fortunately the kerrigan and sonya were particularly bad. But you know, we still had a very bad draft in my opinion. So, the game took 26 minutes. We won the first immortal somehow, and I got hope. Hell, we won almost every team fight--- by the end it was 39 takedowns(us) to 22. I even had some fun making sport of kerrigan and sonya, stunning them right before our immortal stunned so they would get double stunned, then divine storming them. But as Esportsjohn tells me in our unranked games, "If you find yourself winning every teamfight but still losing the game, you might have drafted poorly.". Except john would say "you drafted the worst comp in the world and your team are the dumbest morons to ever have installed heroes." He likes hyperbole.

Anyway, to cut the story short: we lose 4 immortals in a row, lose our entire base, then at the 24 minute mark finally team wipe them and manage to kill an immortal before they spawn. This allows us to go through an entire fort, keep, team wipe them again, and core. And the medivh starts talking about how the draft wasn't as bad as I thought it was. God Damnit.

But at least I've earned my platinum status back again. This game is probably a pretty good example of trying to make the best of a nonsensical team and just taking advantage of the other team's potatoes more. It wasn't a FUN game, but it was basically "how many times can tychus and I kill sonya/kerrigan when they try to jump and blow someone up but can't because Uther Medivh." So less ""playing heroes of the storm" and more like trying to farm ai bots.
Don't Panic
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
July 13 2016 07:33 GMT
#2192
On July 13 2016 14:55 MotherFox wrote:
Medivh wanted me to go Tassadar really badly, and I almost did. But then I thought "wait a minute, this guy is an idiot. why am I taking advice from him?" So I went Uther instead. Picked up divine storm.


You basically saved your team with your Uther pick, there's no other support that could have possibly worked. Maybe a second tank with no support could do too, but that would have been very risky.
People don't pay attention to dive at all. Your opponents can have 4 frontliners but everyone picks backline squishies. Yesterday I begged our last 2 picks, vs 4 front, to not go squishies, they took Lili Nazeebo. We got stomped.
snailz
Profile Joined April 2011
Croatia900 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-14 11:15:54
July 14 2016 11:15 GMT
#2193
did i tell you guys about that time i outdmged li ming up until 19th minute with lili? in my promotion game, which we lost horribly? or that time my captain tried to convince me gifting enemy team li ming on punisher map was a good idea "cuz she sucks there", meanwhile taking kael from us (they first banned tracer)? needless to say, that li ming topped dmg in whole game by like 30k xD should i post screenshots? xD
"I am saying that there are 300 current pros and semi-pros that have the potential to come in and dominate SC2 at any moment, with a latency of a few months from the day they switch." - intrigue
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
July 14 2016 11:31 GMT
#2194
How often do you guys find yourself as the only ones pinging? So often I find myself having to accept some form of team leader roll because absolutely no one is suggesting anything. No assist or defend pings ever.
"Right on" - Morrow
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 14 2016 15:24 GMT
#2195
I find that whenever I want to sit back and let someone else on the team lead it either doesn't happen or very bad calls start coming out.
Don't Panic
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 15 2016 01:16 GMT
#2196
On July 13 2016 16:33 Leolio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 14:55 MotherFox wrote:
Medivh wanted me to go Tassadar really badly, and I almost did. But then I thought "wait a minute, this guy is an idiot. why am I taking advice from him?" So I went Uther instead. Picked up divine storm.


You basically saved your team with your Uther pick, there's no other support that could have possibly worked. Maybe a second tank with no support could do too, but that would have been very risky.
People don't pay attention to dive at all. Your opponents can have 4 frontliners but everyone picks backline squishies. Yesterday I begged our last 2 picks, vs 4 front, to not go squishies, they took Lili Nazeebo. We got stomped.


On this note, I just had a game where my team firstpicked ETC/Kerrigan. Eventual draft:

ETC
Kerrigan
Anub
Malf
Jaina

vs

Li-ming
Zagara
Thrall
Johanna
Medic

This game was a blood bath. Not sure the medic understands how much she screwed over her team. And the ming didn't even take dominance.
Don't Panic
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-24 22:30:53
July 22 2016 03:36 GMT
#2197
"I'm butcher main." *insert loads of yaddayadda here*
Me: I don't really care if you're a butcher main but it's an extremely bad pick vs that lineup and I don't want you to pick it, I'll ban it if I have to. (Vs chogall+kerrigan at this point, sylvanas came soon after.)
Butch: "Then I troll all game"

... yes. Well I ban rehgar since I don't want it combined with chogall, they follow up with morales instead as we pick kharazim to counter.

He goes butcher. He charges cho'gall. Every. Single. Time. He initiates 3v5 fights when we have webweavers, goes in and dies.

Not that I really care as much when I'm smurfing on my lower account I don't care about it's rank, but how do people that stupid get to high diamond? Do people actually buy boosts or something?

EDIT: Another day, another bunch of brainless monkeys to deal with. I have the crown in the draft window for a reason, if people would just shut the fuck up, suck it up and understand they don't know how to play and let others make the decisions for them, things would go fine.

1st pick gazlowe and 2nd pick artanis.
1st pick nova

Tons of games where we have a retarded draft because of troll picks, then singlehandedly carry that game into a winnable state, only for team to go "hey, every time we listened to this guy's shotcalls we win a teamfight or objective or things go well, how about we try using our own brain for once?"

And then they proceed to do something fucking retarded, throwing the game at once.
Unbelievable.

Never gonna be able to grind my solo GM out at this rate

EDIT 2:
New strats from "I was GM earlier before I went on loss streak"
Infernal Shrines, 1st pick bwing, 2nd pick stitches, 3rd pick chromie.
^ Complain all game long about how bad the game is. I WONDER FUCKING WHY.
GM earlier-Chromie got 0 kills during the whole game and spent most of her time using loop on johanna. Fucking brilliant.

Luckily this thread is here for venting <3

EDIT 3:

Lunara who does the 2nd least damage on team, only winning rehgar. (HOW?)
^ Proceeded to get her on the enemy side next game, farmed her all game long, we won 24-0 in kills, ez game.
Falstad pick when we needed a melee assassin like thrall, falstad proceeds to feed and fail with gusts epicly, using them all defensively and late after someone is already dead

Fucking first pick solo tassadar on bhb.
Fucking sylvanas dies to solo muradin nonstop
Fucking team chases 4v1 xul, loses that fight, while zagara + KT are pushing bot with sieges BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT.
Tassadar donates 10+coins to enemy team because that's what tassadar is picked for in bhb.
Can't take this shit anymore

2600 MMR tassadar, 2700 MMR sylvanas, no wonder. What the fuck are they doing in 3.4k games

So fucking tired of retards that don't listen, impossible to win when I get us 20 fucking kills as kerrigan and then they decide it's a good idea to not listen to me anymore, going for tribute when enemy is taking game-ending boss. I'm so fucking done with this bullshit and moronic players

Every fucking game my enemies have an even spread of 2.9k-3.1k mmr players and then to balance it out I get the most retarded 2600-tier player the game can find.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
July 26 2016 14:51 GMT
#2198
I should remember my rule to always pick damage dealers when possible.
Went Muradin since I thought that Raynor and Jaina would be able to put out enough damage.
I ended with more Hero damage than either of them, significantly so in the case of Raynor.

Of course I got blamed for picking a second warrior instead of them for not actually doing their job.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 26 2016 19:07 GMT
#2199
Decided to have fun in QM and just play around with a new hero (just bought ming).

That feeling when matchmaker goes full retard.
[image loading]

2.2k players paired up with me when i soloqueue? Really? Fuck off.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 26 2016 22:27 GMT
#2200
On July 27 2016 04:07 Cephiro wrote:
Decided to have fun in QM and just play around with a new hero (just bought ming).

That feeling when matchmaker goes full retard.
[image loading]

2.2k players paired up with me when i soloqueue? Really? Fuck off.


Game lowers your mmr when you are searching on a new hero to make the game easier.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 41m
OSC
10h 41m
Replay Cast
10h 41m
OSC
23h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.