• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

Weekly Free Heroes Rotation - Page 12

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 26 Next All
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 12 2015 21:42 GMT
#221
Abathur is fun, but I get angry whenever the rest of the team decides they don't want to defend one of my babies T.T . You need to take some toxic nest talents against Nova, Zera.
They will stop roaming pretty fast xD.
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
August 12 2015 22:51 GMT
#222
On August 12 2015 16:36 DoctorHot wrote:
Just got done playing for a bit, and wow the Abathurs I played with were painfully bad. So I switch to Abathur to not have to play with them, and my first game is against a Zeratul AND a Nova haha.

I don't know if it's allowed to post a stream link in here - I couldn't find any rules not to - but I found a dude, twitch.tv/abathur1613, who plays all Abathur all the time, I learned pretty much everything I know from him. So if you're struggling with Abathur free week, go check him out.


Thanks for linking this. Really enjoying these videos.
Leolio
Profile Joined April 2012
France633 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-14 13:05:31
August 14 2015 13:04 GMT
#223
Worse than free Illidan week, free Abathur week.
Rule 1: Every team will have an Abathur.
Rule 2: If you have no Abathur on your team, congratulation, you've just won a game.
Rule 3: you shall not queue as Nova (bad with Abathur) or Murky (bad with and vs Abathur), my 2 mains.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
August 14 2015 14:36 GMT
#224
On August 14 2015 22:04 Leolio wrote:
Worse than free Illidan week, free Abathur week.
Rule 1: Every team will have an Abathur.
Rule 2: If you have no Abathur on your team, congratulation, you've just won a game.
Rule 3: you shall not queue as Nova (bad with Abathur) or Murky (bad with and vs Abathur), my 2 mains.


Learn abathur on your own, play as him, win against teams with noob abathurs!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 14 2015 14:57 GMT
#225
The only thing I don't like about this is many of my friends are simply not logging on for QM games this week. I didn't think so many people would reject QM just because of one character :\
Don't Panic
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
August 14 2015 15:35 GMT
#226
On August 14 2015 23:57 MotherFox wrote:
The only thing I don't like about this is many of my friends are simply not logging on for QM games this week. I didn't think so many people would reject QM just because of one character :\


What if they did HL for the week instead?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
August 14 2015 16:57 GMT
#227
On August 14 2015 22:04 Leolio wrote:
Worse than free Illidan week, free Abathur week.
Rule 1: Every team will have an Abathur.
Rule 2: If you have no Abathur on your team, congratulation, you've just won a game.
Rule 3: you shall not queue as Nova (bad with Abathur) or Murky (bad with and vs Abathur), my 2 mains.


Agree with the exception of Murky, who is an absolute beast with Abathur (a good one anyway).
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 17 2015 18:20 GMT
#228
posted to EU message boards-

August 18 rotation

Malfurion
Valla
Anub'arak
Tychus
Nazebo
Johanna (from level 12)
Kael'thas (from level 15)
Don't Panic
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-18 11:07:00
August 18 2015 11:02 GMT
#229
uh nice, finally getting a chance to play Joh

were there ever TLV in the f2p rotation? or did i just miss them?


On August 15 2015 01:57 Immersion_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 22:04 Leolio wrote:
Worse than free Illidan week, free Abathur week.
Rule 1: Every team will have an Abathur.
Rule 2: If you have no Abathur on your team, congratulation, you've just won a game.
Rule 3: you shall not queue as Nova (bad with Abathur) or Murky (bad with and vs Abathur), my 2 mains.


Agree with the exception of Murky, who is an absolute beast with Abathur (a good one anyway).


I had a game with me as Aba and a pretty good Murky. We owned actually pretty hard cause it was a MUST to have 2 heroes defending murky or he would have killed their core in under 10min, and i could even push/soak a second lane which resulted in a 2-3 level lead through the whole game.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
August 18 2015 12:42 GMT
#230
On August 18 2015 20:02 Harris1st wrote:
uh nice, finally getting a chance to play Joh

were there ever TLV in the f2p rotation? or did i just miss them?


I don't think so.
Playing TLV as a former (good) sc player is so awesome. I love them so much, especially since I can carry my rl friends easily.

For Hero league I use TLV on Battle for Eternity, Garden of Terror and sometimes Dragon Shire. <3
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 18 2015 13:54 GMT
#231
you missed them. Same week as Kael I think ?
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
August 18 2015 14:10 GMT
#232
On August 18 2015 22:54 FeyFey wrote:
you missed them. Same week as Kael I think ?


May 19, 2015 - May 25, 2015
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 18 2015 14:43 GMT
#233
I've been playing since April and everything has been on free week except murky and some newer characters. (Leoric, obv the monk now)
Don't Panic
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 18 2015 14:45 GMT
#234
oh yeah so annoying my murky is level 4 and they removed him from last week because of the missing support T.T .
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
August 18 2015 15:18 GMT
#235
On August 18 2015 23:45 FeyFey wrote:
oh yeah so annoying my murky is level 4 and they removed him from last week because of the missing support T.T .


I really don't think that they removed Murky. I've been tracking the free heroes each week for a very long time and it's clear that there is an algorithm which chooses the heroes for the week.

As soon as I saw last week's list (the incorrect one which included Murky) I knew that there was something wrong. My best guess as to what happened is that the person who posted that Murky would be free simply made a mistake. It's perfectly conceivable that the poster looked at Brightwing's image and thought that it was Murky.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
August 18 2015 16:27 GMT
#236
They announced murky and then they changed it. You can read the bluepost on reddit about it or see the edit in the US forum.
I don't think anyone looks at pictures and then types a list.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-18 19:41:02
August 18 2015 16:27 GMT
#237
On August 19 2015 00:18 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 23:45 FeyFey wrote:
oh yeah so annoying my murky is level 4 and they removed him from last week because of the missing support T.T .


I really don't think that they removed Murky. I've been tracking the free heroes each week for a very long time and it's clear that there is an algorithm which chooses the heroes for the week.

As soon as I saw last week's list (the incorrect one which included Murky) I knew that there was something wrong. My best guess as to what happened is that the person who posted that Murky would be free simply made a mistake. It's perfectly conceivable that the poster looked at Brightwing's image and thought that it was Murky.


Agreed. So far haven't figured how it is processed but it is not random. For instance Leoric should be free next week (or in two weeks time, sorry i'm at work dont have the notes here) to follow KT and Johanna's pattern. Before last week it was expected that this was Johanna's second free week based on KT's footsteps so it matched expectations. That means that in a few weeks time, Joh will get her third free week and the Butcher will get the second (together, like Joh and KT this week) and probably after that week we will get the first monk free week. I reckon patch changes may affect the patterns since blizz may want to test some of the changes with more people.

Regarding heroes missing, I've played them all free since April/March except Leoric/Monk (for obvious reasons). Well I've never played Murky or TLV either but by choice, as they were free for at least one week each since April/March.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
August 18 2015 16:33 GMT
#238
murky was last free in march
Don't Panic
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
August 18 2015 17:02 GMT
#239
On August 18 2015 21:42 WonnaPlay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2015 20:02 Harris1st wrote:
uh nice, finally getting a chance to play Joh

were there ever TLV in the f2p rotation? or did i just miss them?


I don't think so.
Playing TLV as a former (good) sc player is so awesome. I love them so much, especially since I can carry my rl friends easily.

For Hero league I use TLV on Battle for Eternity, Garden of Terror and sometimes Dragon Shire. <3


I played TLV during their free week cuz I also used to play SC, so I wanted to see how it felt. Ya they were stupid good (this was pre-nerf), really stretched your multitasking and you could do cool stuff with them... I only played them once. I want a causal game damn it!
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
August 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#240
Yeah if I wanted to work I wouldn't play Heroes :D
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft311
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 1m
Online Event
6h 1m
FEL
11h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.