• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9046 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 90

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 162 Next
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
May 21 2014 18:26 GMT
#1781
On May 22 2014 03:22 wUndertUnge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2014 15:45 iMrising wrote:
On May 20 2014 23:33 wUndertUnge wrote:
Is Prophet Velen viable in the current meta? I have him in a decent priest deck, but without Shadow Form and Mind Blast, he feels like fodder for hexes and silence before bringing out my Ragnaros.

the only thing velen is used for right now is a finisher with mind blast. but other than that velen hasn't really been used for anything else. I would suggest cairne in terms of fodder/consistency, as it is much more solid and harder to kill.


Yeah, Cairne Bloodhoof is my next legendary pick...him or Leeroy Jenkins! Hm....


Leeroy fits into more deck types, but Cairne is solid if you're not really interested in running any aggro decks.
Xrero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States120 Posts
May 22 2014 02:10 GMT
#1782
Can someone please link 2 or 3 variations of the miracle rogue deck by top ladder players?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
May 22 2014 06:32 GMT
#1783
If you put 2 Ancestral spirits on a minion, do 2 copies of it return when it dies?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 22 2014 07:14 GMT
#1784
On May 22 2014 15:32 jrkirby wrote:
If you put 2 Ancestral spirits on a minion, do 2 copies of it return when it dies?

It should. The druid thing Soul of the Forest stacks
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
BlacKcuD
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany107 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-22 07:39:19
May 22 2014 07:34 GMT
#1785
On May 22 2014 16:14 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2014 15:32 jrkirby wrote:
If you put 2 Ancestral spirits on a minion, do 2 copies of it return when it dies?

It should. The druid thing Soul of the Forest stacks


So you are saying, that if you cast Soul of the Forest twice, you get two 2/2s if the minion dies? I thought only different death rattles stack, but I might have to test that. The details about Deathrattle mechanics will become more interesting with the Naxxramas patch.

On May 22 2014 11:10 Xrero wrote:
Can someone please link 2 or 3 variations of the miracle rogue deck by top ladder players?


Without weapon: http://hearthstonetopdeck.com/deck.php?d=1873&filter=current
With weapon: http://hearthstonetopdeck.com/deck.php?d=1882&filter=current

I found both variations difficult to play, but more than once I just outright destroyed my opponent on turn 7-9.
Avid map maker and e-sport enthusiast.
phfantunes
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil170 Posts
May 22 2014 15:08 GMT
#1786
I really like Warrior, but don't have the cards to run a control deck.

Is there any other warrior deck that's viable around ranks 7-9 that isn't face warrior (boring)?
PerfectAim
Profile Joined March 2014
Netherlands0 Posts
May 22 2014 15:19 GMT
#1787
On what is the legendary rank based? Is it winrate in %, amount of wins or something else?
Never let your fear decide your fate.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-22 15:54:06
May 22 2014 15:53 GMT
#1788
On May 22 2014 16:34 BlacKcuD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2014 16:14 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 22 2014 15:32 jrkirby wrote:
If you put 2 Ancestral spirits on a minion, do 2 copies of it return when it dies?

It should. The druid thing Soul of the Forest stacks


So you are saying, that if you cast Soul of the Forest twice, you get two 2/2s if the minion dies? I thought only different death rattles stack, but I might have to test that. The details about Deathrattle mechanics will become more interesting with the Naxxramas patch.

Show nested quote +
On May 22 2014 11:10 Xrero wrote:
Can someone please link 2 or 3 variations of the miracle rogue deck by top ladder players?


Without weapon: http://hearthstonetopdeck.com/deck.php?d=1873&filter=current
With weapon: http://hearthstonetopdeck.com/deck.php?d=1882&filter=current

I found both variations difficult to play, but more than once I just outright destroyed my opponent on turn 7-9.

Yeah.

I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
rain24
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada0 Posts
May 24 2014 06:42 GMT
#1789
On May 23 2014 00:19 PerfectAim wrote:
On what is the legendary rank based? Is it winrate in %, amount of wins or something else?

MMR is hidden but I think the general consensus is that maintaining high win streaks and playing high MMR players will improve your rank.
rain24
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada0 Posts
May 24 2014 06:46 GMT
#1790
On May 22 2014 11:10 Xrero wrote:
Can someone please link 2 or 3 variations of the miracle rogue deck by top ladder players?


http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/47770-sjowamy

kolento, a streamer has a slightly different list that you can find on his page I think.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
May 24 2014 10:07 GMT
#1791
Is hearthpwn the biggest hearthstone forum/site?
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
May 24 2014 11:25 GMT
#1792
So I thought I knew the mechanics of this game but this one needs a bit of explaining:

I had a Lightspawn at 8 health out of 10 (used Divine Spirit and then taken a bit of damage). I Faceless Manipulator him, and my opponent beats the facelessed one down to 4 health, I heal him back to max, which is now 9 instead of 10. How in the world did that happen?
Anduin
Profile Joined March 2014
0 Posts
May 24 2014 13:10 GMT
#1793
Could someone have a look at this Reynad video from 34:30 until about 36:30?
http://www.twitch.tv/reynad27/b/529939234

In it he says that he's surprised by the outcome of his Baron + Sylvanas grabbing the Ragnaros, and that he "probably lost the game because of it". But I simply don't understand what he means? To me that looked like a good play, and I don't see what he was surprised about, or what he actually expected to happen.

Could someone have a look and explain what it was that surprised him?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
May 24 2014 13:25 GMT
#1794
On May 24 2014 22:10 Anduin wrote:
Could someone have a look at this Reynad video from 34:30 until about 36:30?
http://www.twitch.tv/reynad27/b/529939234

In it he says that he's surprised by the outcome of his Baron + Sylvanas grabbing the Ragnaros, and that he "probably lost the game because of it". But I simply don't understand what he means? To me that looked like a good play, and I don't see what he was surprised about, or what he actually expected to happen.

Could someone have a look and explain what it was that surprised him?


I think he's confused because ragnaros never shot. He was expecting lethal after stealing ragnaros, but it didn't happen.
Anduin
Profile Joined March 2014
0 Posts
May 24 2014 13:29 GMT
#1795
Oh yeah, thanks!
tomnov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel148 Posts
May 24 2014 13:44 GMT
#1796
On May 24 2014 20:25 Excludos wrote:
So I thought I knew the mechanics of this game but this one needs a bit of explaining:

I had a Lightspawn at 8 health out of 10 (used Divine Spirit and then taken a bit of damage). I Faceless Manipulator him, and my opponent beats the facelessed one down to 4 health, I heal him back to max, which is now 9 instead of 10. How in the world did that happen?

how did the Lightspawn get to 8 health? was it at 4 when you use Divine Spirit or was it at full health when you used Divine Spirit and then got 2 damage?
if it's the first one, then his max health is 9. if it's the second, then it's 10
I reject your reality and substitute my own
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 24 2014 15:10 GMT
#1797
On May 24 2014 22:44 tomnov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 20:25 Excludos wrote:
So I thought I knew the mechanics of this game but this one needs a bit of explaining:

I had a Lightspawn at 8 health out of 10 (used Divine Spirit and then taken a bit of damage). I Faceless Manipulator him, and my opponent beats the facelessed one down to 4 health, I heal him back to max, which is now 9 instead of 10. How in the world did that happen?

how did the Lightspawn get to 8 health? was it at 4 when you use Divine Spirit or was it at full health when you used Divine Spirit and then got 2 damage?
if it's the first one, then his max health is 9. if it's the second, then it's 10

If it's the first it should double to 8 no? Sounds like a bug to me.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
May 24 2014 15:52 GMT
#1798
On May 25 2014 00:10 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 22:44 tomnov wrote:
On May 24 2014 20:25 Excludos wrote:
So I thought I knew the mechanics of this game but this one needs a bit of explaining:

I had a Lightspawn at 8 health out of 10 (used Divine Spirit and then taken a bit of damage). I Faceless Manipulator him, and my opponent beats the facelessed one down to 4 health, I heal him back to max, which is now 9 instead of 10. How in the world did that happen?

how did the Lightspawn get to 8 health? was it at 4 when you use Divine Spirit or was it at full health when you used Divine Spirit and then got 2 damage?
if it's the first one, then his max health is 9. if it's the second, then it's 10

If it's the first it should double to 8 no? Sounds like a bug to me.


Actually he is correct. If its at 4 health (1 damage), then doubled, he will be at 8 health + one damage. Leaving him at max 9. Thats probably what happened.
phfantunes
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil170 Posts
May 24 2014 23:48 GMT
#1799
Is there info on how much exp you need for each level and possible exp gains?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 25 2014 01:35 GMT
#1800
On May 25 2014 00:52 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2014 00:10 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 24 2014 22:44 tomnov wrote:
On May 24 2014 20:25 Excludos wrote:
So I thought I knew the mechanics of this game but this one needs a bit of explaining:

I had a Lightspawn at 8 health out of 10 (used Divine Spirit and then taken a bit of damage). I Faceless Manipulator him, and my opponent beats the facelessed one down to 4 health, I heal him back to max, which is now 9 instead of 10. How in the world did that happen?

how did the Lightspawn get to 8 health? was it at 4 when you use Divine Spirit or was it at full health when you used Divine Spirit and then got 2 damage?
if it's the first one, then his max health is 9. if it's the second, then it's 10

If it's the first it should double to 8 no? Sounds like a bug to me.


Actually he is correct. If its at 4 health (1 damage), then doubled, he will be at 8 health + one damage. Leaving him at max 9. Thats probably what happened.

So when it says double, it's more of a +4 max health, rather than a *2? Ok that's interesting.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 698
ComeBackTV 405
SteadfastSC348
Rex119
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 348
ProTech147
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Sharp 33
Shinee 33
Terrorterran 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
Trap 15
HiyA 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
Fnx 780
x6flipin609
markeloff142
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2757
singsing2064
hiko918
B2W.Neo893
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX195
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile118
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1210
• TFBlade849
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 42m
OSC
21h 42m
Stellar Fest
21h 42m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.