• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 22

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 162 Next
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
November 16 2013 13:03 GMT
#421
there is an "disenchant extra cards" function in the crafting overlay, it will destroy cards you have more than 2 duplicates of automatically.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
IceteaGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany95 Posts
November 16 2013 13:12 GMT
#422
There's actually a button to disenchant all duplicate cards. If this button doesn't appear in the crafting menu then you don't have any cards with a quantity >2. I'm not sure how this works with golden cards though. I guess it seperates them completly from their normal counterparts, so you will have 4 (2+2) of every card in a complete collection using the mass disenchant option.

Or maybe it starts mass disenchanting the normal version cards once you've got a combination in your collection that's like 2+1 so it ends up as 1+1. That's how I would've set it. I can't test it though since the amount of cards I possess is abysmal.
JulmaKulli
Profile Joined November 2013
Finland1 Post
November 16 2013 13:42 GMT
#423
Hey guys, more card picture riddles, anyone able to recognize these three?
1:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5a.jpg
2:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5b.jpg
3:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5c.jpg
Pibacc
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada545 Posts
November 16 2013 16:47 GMT
#424
Simple question here. How do you deal with a rogue as a priest based on creating an unkillable taunt when he can assasinate twice and sap twice, it just seems so retardedly op.
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
November 16 2013 17:05 GMT
#425
1 is fan of knives.

Not sure of the others
futility
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Japan134 Posts
November 16 2013 17:08 GMT
#426
On November 16 2013 22:12 IceteaGuy wrote:
There's actually a button to disenchant all duplicate cards. If this button doesn't appear in the crafting menu then you don't have any cards with a quantity >2. I'm not sure how this works with golden cards though. I guess it seperates them completly from their normal counterparts, so you will have 4 (2+2) of every card in a complete collection using the mass disenchant option.

Or maybe it starts mass disenchanting the normal version cards once you've got a combination in your collection that's like 2+1 so it ends up as 1+1. That's how I would've set it. I can't test it though since the amount of cards I possess is abysmal.


For gold cards it treats it the gold version as a separate card so it will not disenchant your 2 normal copies.
EcterA
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States949 Posts
November 16 2013 18:41 GMT
#427
On November 02 2013 11:02 Slaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 10:59 Kisra wrote:
On November 02 2013 10:55 Slaughter wrote:
I want to craft a shattered sun cleric but I cannot find it when I search or look through the pages. Is there some reason for this?


Make sure you're in Crafting Mode.


I am. Its weird, I always have trouble in that mode because of how it works and it always switches to a different class when I am going through pages.

Edit: I am dumb, I already had 2 of them but for some reason they don't show up when I search for them in crafting mode but when I'm not they show up.

I think it has to do with them being part of the basic set, none of these cards show up in crafting mode, because you'll automatically unlock them from playing the game, so you shouldn't need to craft them.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
November 16 2013 18:55 GMT
#428
On November 17 2013 01:47 Pibacc wrote:
Simple question here. How do you deal with a rogue as a priest based on creating an unkillable taunt when he can assasinate twice and sap twice, it just seems so retardedly op.


It's not really that rogue is op it's that trying to create super creatures is weak in general. Every class has a way to remove huge creatures and that means you chose to gift your opponent a 2+ for 1 depending on how many buffs you give your creature. Even without hard removals, a simple silence will negate all your hard work.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-16 20:04:09
November 16 2013 18:57 GMT
#429
On November 17 2013 01:47 Pibacc wrote:
Simple question here. How do you deal with a rogue as a priest based on creating an unkillable taunt when he can assasinate twice and sap twice, it just seems so retardedly op.


There is no such thing as "unkillable taunt" in this game. Every class has at least 1 way to kill any minion (Hex, Polymorph, Siphon Soul, Execute, etc). Building a deck around buffing one minion is not a stable strategy and will lose you a lot of games.

It may not be what you want to hear but it's the truth. Many new players love taunt and big creatures, and soon realize that they should complement a deck, instead of being a deck's focal point.
Pibacc
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada545 Posts
November 16 2013 21:12 GMT
#430
I understand that you can't do that and I made my post in anger I admit. The RNG involved in this game is really what's pissing me off. So many lost games because I couldn't get a single decent card for what was going on while my opponent has 2x saps to get rid of my early taunts then assassinates my early larger monsters and then I'm dead. I just don't think this is a game for me. Having your game decided on card luck isn't fun.
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
November 16 2013 22:38 GMT
#431
On November 17 2013 06:12 Pibacc wrote:
I understand that you can't do that and I made my post in anger I admit. The RNG involved in this game is really what's pissing me off. So many lost games because I couldn't get a single decent card for what was going on while my opponent has 2x saps to get rid of my early taunts then assassinates my early larger monsters and then I'm dead. I just don't think this is a game for me. Having your game decided on card luck isn't fun.



These are my thoughts exactly. Shame its such a fun game to play, but I cannot carry on if it stays like this.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-16 23:19:46
November 16 2013 23:18 GMT
#432
On November 17 2013 07:38 Reaps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2013 06:12 Pibacc wrote:
I understand that you can't do that and I made my post in anger I admit. The RNG involved in this game is really what's pissing me off. So many lost games because I couldn't get a single decent card for what was going on while my opponent has 2x saps to get rid of my early taunts then assassinates my early larger monsters and then I'm dead. I just don't think this is a game for me. Having your game decided on card luck isn't fun.



These are my thoughts exactly. Shame its such a fun game to play, but I cannot carry on if it stays like this.


I did that when I started, but making a huge single minion& keeping it alive is much harder than making like 2-3 slightly weaker, almost strength ones.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
November 17 2013 23:00 GMT
#433
I just realized that I have the legendary Gelbin card but i cant disenchant it??
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 17 2013 23:04 GMT
#434
On November 18 2013 08:00 BurningSera wrote:
I just realized that I have the legendary Gelbin card but i cant disenchant it??


That's the promo card for spending money in beta.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
November 17 2013 23:12 GMT
#435
EU server down anyone?
Crisis_Averted
Profile Joined November 2013
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 14:08:48
November 18 2013 14:01 GMT
#436
I just registered so i have to wait three days to start a thread. I wanted to show an Arena Pick that i want to discuss. Do we have a mass thread for that, or do i randomly post it Here, or is it normal to make new threads to discuss just one interesting pick?

If it's the last option, where can i post to discuss it now, so i don't have to wait three days to make the pick?

edit:I guess while i wait i might as well post the link here, maybe i can hear some intriguing answers here too:
http://i.imgur.com/SvrxsUj.jpg
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
November 18 2013 15:13 GMT
#437
On November 16 2013 22:42 JulmaKulli wrote:
Hey guys, more card picture riddles, anyone able to recognize these three?
1:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5a.jpg
2:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5b.jpg
3:
http://www.gameplorer.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hearthstone-lustiges-kartenraten-5c.jpg


1_Fan of knives
2_Holy wrath
3_ Winfury harpy: < not 100% sure about this one


On November 18 2013 23:01 Crisis_Averted wrote:
I just registered so i have to wait three days to start a thread. I wanted to show an Arena Pick that i want to discuss. Do we have a mass thread for that, or do i randomly post it Here, or is it normal to make new threads to discuss just one interesting pick?

If it's the last option, where can i post to discuss it now, so i don't have to wait three days to make the pick?

edit:I guess while i wait i might as well post the link here, maybe i can hear some intriguing answers here too:
http://i.imgur.com/SvrxsUj.jpg


There was a thread where ppl linked their arena decks for feedback as to what was the best pick in each draft. You should find it somewhere in the back of this sub-forum (second page at max).

You have a Rogue deck, usually as a rogue you want to have some nice 1-2 drops to combo your cards. Worgen infiltrator is really temping because for a 1 drop it can't be kill easily and it can be used for combo'ing your Rogue cards in the late game by using little mana.
That sayed, you have few rogue cards on that deck atm so maybe you are better off picking the Ghoul (assinsting it with your hero power by killing tokens). You can bet on the fact you may get 3, 4 weapons by the end of your draft or some Deadly poison and the overall value of the Ghoul goes up a lot.



Cogito ergo sum
Happy Frog
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia490 Posts
November 18 2013 15:32 GMT
#438
I'm a lucker dog and got a golden Hogger in a pack. It's worth 1600 dust. How good is it? Is it worth keeping or will I get more value out of the dust?
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
November 18 2013 16:10 GMT
#439
On November 19 2013 00:32 Happy Frog wrote:
I'm a lucker dog and got a golden Hogger in a pack. It's worth 1600 dust. How good is it? Is it worth keeping or will I get more value out of the dust?

That depends on what you think of gold cards. I would probably turn it to dust and craft Ragnaros.

Still, Hogger is a decent legendary and you can probably play him in quite a few decks, so if your plan is to eventually have all gold cards, then it's fine to keep him.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
November 18 2013 17:59 GMT
#440
Got a Gold Onyxia- probably going to lose it for a legendary that's actually useful. Unfortunately there are 5-6 that I still need. Gonna take a lot of Arena to get those. My question- is Captain Greenskin crucial in current Warrior decks? The 1-1 to a weapon seems great, but I dont' know if it's worth 1600 dust over something like Sylvannas which can be used in multiple decks.
The universe created an audience for itself.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.