• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 24

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 162 Next
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
November 21 2013 20:59 GMT
#461
Thanks dudes!
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 21 2013 21:04 GMT
#462
just to make sure, golden non-expert cards are purely cosmetic right?
#1 Grubby Fan.
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 21:06:07
November 21 2013 21:05 GMT
#463
Thanks for all the answers!
It's going to take forever to farm that Golden Ogre, I only have rush decks with my warlock and 6-7 round games give so little exp D:


On November 22 2013 06:04 Derrida wrote:
just to make sure, golden non-expert cards are purely cosmetic right?


Yes, no extra advantage under any circustance.
Cogito ergo sum
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 21:05:56
November 21 2013 21:05 GMT
#464
arn't golden expert cards purely cosmetic too?
oh but you can disenchant them
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 21:13:27
November 21 2013 21:08 GMT
#465
On November 22 2013 06:05 ComaDose wrote:
arn't golden expert cards purely cosmetic too?
oh but you can disenchant them


Yes, they don't have any particular effect on the game. Yes, you can desinchant them for extra dust:

1600 dust for a Golden Legendary.
400 dust for Golden Epic
100 dust for a Golden Rare.
50 dust for a Golden Common.
Cogito ergo sum
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
November 21 2013 21:11 GMT
#466
expert golden cards are disenchanted for shitload more, for example you can disenchant a golden rare for 100 dust.
#1 Grubby Fan.
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
November 21 2013 23:39 GMT
#467
The Black Knight
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manastorm

I've opened about 50 packs, and these are the legendaries I've gotten. I kinda want to disenchant them and craft things I actually want, anyone recommend keeping any of the three before I go ahead with it?
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
November 21 2013 23:41 GMT
#468
keep black knight!
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
ILoveCoffee
Profile Joined May 2011
Malaysia164 Posts
November 21 2013 23:44 GMT
#469
Played for a week and i got two prophet velen, golden and vanilla. Is it worth keeping both or just the golden?
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
November 21 2013 23:48 GMT
#470
On November 22 2013 08:44 ILoveCoffee wrote:
Played for a week and i got two prophet velen, golden and vanilla. Is it worth keeping both or just the golden?


All up to you! Some people will say:
- disenchant the golden only (people who don't care about goldens)
- disenchant the regular only (people who want as many goldens they can use as possible)
- keep both (people who want ALL cards in their collection)
- disenchant both (people who will never play priest? - doubt you'll get anyone saying this)
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
November 22 2013 01:10 GMT
#471
I am really unlucky, I've open maybe 40 packs and only got one legendary. Malygos. Oh well. Made a troll priest deck with it just cuz I had it. Its awful but I have managed to turtle out and get my otk off a couple times for max hilarity. (2x mind blast + holy fire or smites).

I have such a hard time disenchanting non-extra cards. Seems like such a waste. And I absolutely cringe at the notion of crafting a card then getting it in the next pack. qq. I don't care anything about golds though.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
November 22 2013 04:54 GMT
#472
On November 22 2013 02:41 PushDown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 02:03 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Why is Fireball strictly better than Mortal Strike?

Because FB WILL do 6 dmg no matter what while Mortal strike needs your hero to be at 12health or lower to do 6dmg. As a spell yes, FB is strictly better but on a Warrior deck you usually remove creatures with your face (weapons). Therefore having a card that removes a creature w/o losing you health can be nice (or a direct dmg attack that can bypasses taunts / freeze scenarios).

Anyone know which hero and at what level you get to unblock the Golden Ogre Magi?.


Yeah, but WHY. Why's Fireball so good :x
cool beans
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
November 22 2013 05:28 GMT
#473
Not sure which legendary I should be aiming to craft next - I already have thalnos, sylvanas, rag, ysera, and tirion which seem to be the main go-to ones. It doesn't seem like many of the others have places in many decks but I'll have dust for another soon.
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
red_b
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1267 Posts
November 22 2013 05:35 GMT
#474
grommash is a perfectly fine finisher in warrior decks.

I mean, it doesnt make warrior not suck but hey it's fun.
Those small maps were like a boxing match in a phone booth.
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
November 22 2013 08:23 GMT
#475
On November 22 2013 14:35 red_b wrote:
grommash is a perfectly fine finisher in warrior decks.

I mean, it doesnt make warrior not suck but hey it's fun.

Grom + Inner Rage = 12 attack charge guy. Pretty fun

I'd probably get Jarraxus though.There are quite a few warlock decks running that one.
FrodaN
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
754 Posts
November 22 2013 16:24 GMT
#476
On November 22 2013 14:28 Thermia wrote:
Not sure which legendary I should be aiming to craft next - I already have thalnos, sylvanas, rag, ysera, and tirion which seem to be the main go-to ones. It doesn't seem like many of the others have places in many decks but I'll have dust for another soon.


Leeroy and Alexstraza are fun to throw into several decks to mess around.

Black Knight is an underrated legendary although I feel like it could be an epic and no one would whine. With the sprinkling of taunts nowadays in decks in all kinds of decks, it can be a nice flavor/situational punch.
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
November 22 2013 17:45 GMT
#477
Oh I guess I didn't say but I already have jaraxxus and alex too (got a gold one out of a pack!), I guess I'll go for grom then since he looks like fun + a boss warcraft character.
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 22 2013 17:51 GMT
#478
Does leveling up ever get you cards other than soulbound cards? I wish I could disenchant the golden soulbound cards it gave me.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
November 22 2013 17:55 GMT
#479
No it doesn't.
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
November 22 2013 18:23 GMT
#480
On November 23 2013 01:24 FrodaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 14:28 Thermia wrote:
Not sure which legendary I should be aiming to craft next - I already have thalnos, sylvanas, rag, ysera, and tirion which seem to be the main go-to ones. It doesn't seem like many of the others have places in many decks but I'll have dust for another soon.


Leeroy and Alexstraza are fun to throw into several decks to mess around.

Black Knight is an underrated legendary although I feel like it could be an epic and no one would whine. With the sprinkling of taunts nowadays in decks in all kinds of decks, it can be a nice flavor/situational punch.

Leeroy, mulkla, alexstraza for neutrals, Caine and hogger are good too
Jaraxsus and Edwin if you play those classes
Moderator
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 82
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
taco 434
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7493
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0290
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1175
• Stunt312
Other Games
• Shiphtur520
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 53m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.