• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 133

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 162 Next
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
April 06 2015 17:40 GMT
#2641
On April 04 2015 19:52 Ufnal wrote:
Did anyone ever try to playa burst shaman? With windfury-giving cards and rockbiter/flametongue it's possible to take away half the face from one 2-3 attack minion, bloodlust turns a totem board into 12 dmg and gvg burst spells can be insane. What's keeping people from trying it out?


It's very inconsistent is the problem. It's basically closer to a one-turn-kill start, with the added problem of you needing all the necessary parts early before your opponent establishes a board.

It's fun to play for sure, but not a serious deck.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 06 2015 18:15 GMT
#2642
On April 06 2015 23:57 HardlyNever wrote:
Are all the BRM wings set to release on Thursday for the next few weeks? Basically the same time as last week?


The schedule is to release one wing every week. So expect it on the same day of the week locally as it did for you last week. However, the time of release during the day is not set. That's a significantly more difficult target for a company to achieve, so all we know is the day of release.

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 06 2015 18:16 GMT
#2643
On April 07 2015 01:38 WindWolf wrote:
What's up with me running into Mages that automatically surrender as soon as they can? Is there some bot invasion going on at rank 20 (Yes I'm terrible but I don't care)


They are farming for gold most likely.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 07 2015 14:47 GMT
#2644
On April 07 2015 03:16 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 01:38 WindWolf wrote:
What's up with me running into Mages that automatically surrender as soon as they can? Is there some bot invasion going on at rank 20 (Yes I'm terrible but I don't care)


They are farming for gold most likely.

Ok. It is just weird that I run into so many after each other. All mages ad all with the standard card back
EZ4ENCE
Ensiferum8
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada103 Posts
April 07 2015 17:31 GMT
#2645
I just open a classic pack and got LOREWALKER CHO!!!!

question: should I disenchant him?

Is it possible it ever becomes viable? or usefull?

I dont have to craft any cards i need right now( except some legendaries like dr balance) but even if i disenchant him, ill be at 600 dust, still 1000 from another legendary.

Whats your thought about it?

keept it?
wait?
disenchant?
WCS is a shitty joke, with racist rules. Support players who deserves it instead of foreigner scrubs who dont work half as much as koreans. JUN TAEYANG IS THE BEST <3
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
April 07 2015 18:33 GMT
#2646
I like Legendaries so personally I would keep it. Cho had a brief niche as an anti-Miracle card but that didn't last as I don't think it was that great of a card at that niche even. But the point is, it may find a new niche later on. Regardless it'll always be a fun card to play right?
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-07 20:19:53
April 07 2015 20:02 GMT
#2647
Nevermind found my answer!
Useless wet fish.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
April 07 2015 20:23 GMT
#2648
Does the next wing of BRM come out thursday? For some reason I thought it'd be open today
Butterz
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
688 Posts
April 08 2015 16:01 GMT
#2649
Does anybody miss the buzzard b4 the heavy nerf ? i want blizzard to re consider position of buzzard as i like playing beast hunter with regular card draw
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 08 2015 16:33 GMT
#2650
On April 08 2015 05:23 Roe wrote:
Does the next wing of BRM come out thursday? For some reason I thought it'd be open today


It'll release the same day of the week as it did last week. We have about a day left to wait until it's out.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 08 2015 16:36 GMT
#2651
On April 08 2015 02:31 Ensiferum8 wrote:
I just open a classic pack and got LOREWALKER CHO!!!!

question: should I disenchant him?

Is it possible it ever becomes viable? or usefull?

I dont have to craft any cards i need right now( except some legendaries like dr balance) but even if i disenchant him, ill be at 600 dust, still 1000 from another legendary.

Whats your thought about it?

keept it?
wait?
disenchant?


My opinion is that if you're not going to use the Dust immediately, then keep it in Card form.

Either way, you're not using it right now, but the Dust is only used for crafting and you can still disenchant the card later.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
April 10 2015 11:12 GMT
#2652
I just got a quest 'spectate a friend who wins' looks like reward is a regular pack

since when was this a quest? did they put others in? what are they?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 10 2015 13:59 GMT
#2653
It was released with BRM seems like.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 10 2015 15:36 GMT
#2654
Yeah, it was a part of that patch where they fixed Bane of Doom. It's the only new Daily Quest that I know of.

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
April 11 2015 19:15 GMT
#2655
I'm probably missing something quite obvious but I'm not able to purchase with gold the first wing of BRD. I can only see the option where I have to buy all wings with RL money.

So, my question is: How do I buy the first wing of BRD with gold?.
Cogito ergo sum
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
April 11 2015 21:44 GMT
#2656
On April 12 2015 04:15 PushDown wrote:
I'm probably missing something quite obvious but I'm not able to purchase with gold the first wing of BRD. I can only see the option where I have to buy all wings with RL money.

So, my question is: How do I buy the first wing of BRD with gold?.

Don't go to the shop, go straight to Solo Adventure -> BRM -> select the first wing.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
deathly rat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom911 Posts
April 12 2015 06:31 GMT
#2657
I'm a pretty new player hovering between rank 15-20. I'm fine with that since i don't have great cards. My question is why do i have to face really strong mech-mage decks? Gold farmers?
No logo (logo)
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 09:33:00
April 12 2015 09:32 GMT
#2658
On April 12 2015 15:31 deathly rat wrote:
I'm a pretty new player hovering between rank 15-20. I'm fine with that since i don't have great cards. My question is why do i have to face really strong mech-mage decks? Gold farmers?

Its cheap. Like 4 rares, 1 legendary and then a boat load of commons and basics. Strong deck for like 2000 dust
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
April 12 2015 18:37 GMT
#2659
On April 12 2015 18:32 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 15:31 deathly rat wrote:
I'm a pretty new player hovering between rank 15-20. I'm fine with that since i don't have great cards. My question is why do i have to face really strong mech-mage decks? Gold farmers?

Its cheap. Like 4 rares, 1 legendary and then a boat load of commons and basics. Strong deck for like 2000 dust


You don't even need Archmage Antonidas and you will still possess a strong deck.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
nsfazimi
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia8 Posts
April 13 2015 01:15 GMT
#2660
On April 13 2015 03:37 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 18:32 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On April 12 2015 15:31 deathly rat wrote:
I'm a pretty new player hovering between rank 15-20. I'm fine with that since i don't have great cards. My question is why do i have to face really strong mech-mage decks? Gold farmers?

Its cheap. Like 4 rares, 1 legendary and then a boat load of commons and basics. Strong deck for like 2000 dust


You don't even need Archmage Antonidas and you will still possess a strong deck.



I have question, how do u guys link "Archmage Antonidas" when cursor on the top that word then the picture of the card will be appear ?
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.