• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7082 users

Self Surgery - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Xenixx
Profile Joined June 2008
United States538 Posts
March 06 2009 00:55 GMT
#41
On March 06 2009 09:39 radar14 wrote:
i'll give you a vote for "most likely to approach his knocked up girlfriend with a coathanger"


seconded

can you explain, on a srs note, why you desperately need this thing removed and can't wait for a doctor?
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
March 06 2009 00:55 GMT
#42
On March 06 2009 09:53 TheOvermind77 wrote:

1. I tie off the hemangioma because I think it's a good idea
2. I accidentally tie it too tight, causing it to start to bleed.
3. I try to stop the blood everywhere and end up ripping off part of the part I sinched off with dental floss.
4. I run upstairs, stripping off my clothes to avoid getting blood everywhere.
5. My roommate looks at me and goes "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
6. I grab tequila (40%) quickly and scrub the wound with sterile gauze and tequila.
7. I grab my boiled scissors and cut off the excess that's hanging.
8. Roommate walks in, sees blood everywhere and goes "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"
9. I close the door on him.
10. Scrub more tequila on it.
11. Use a dishrag to start soaking up blood.
12. Blood everywhere.
13. Kick open door, run downstairs, grab sterile gauze pads and run upstairs.
14. Roommate asks if I need help, has IPA in hand. I take the IPA.
15. Girlfriend calls. Hang up because I can't talk.
16. Rescrub wound with LOTS of IPA, pour it on it.
17. Use one sterile gauze pad to soak blood off wound.
18. Use next three gauze pads to apply pressure on wound.
19. Bandage gauze pads to chest.
20. Laugh, walk downstairs, read how stupid I am on TL.net, and then make this post.



How come this so sounds like a circumcision? At least that's how I almost read it....
ya had ya shot kid!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 06 2009 00:56 GMT
#43
I told you. Just burn the damn thing.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
March 06 2009 00:57 GMT
#44
[image loading]


hopefully yours wont end up scarred like mine. i chopped it off with an x-acto knife, peroxide, and pure stupidity. nice job :D
Translator
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-06 00:58:58
March 06 2009 00:57 GMT
#45
On March 06 2009 09:56 malongo wrote:
I told you. Just burn the damn thing.


I was actually more scared to burn it off than cut it off. Burned flesh can get infected pretty easily.

Don't even know if I got all of it off, but I did get the large part off.

And I guess it's not too bad if it leaves a scar...
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-06 01:06:00
March 06 2009 00:59 GMT
#46
On March 06 2009 09:04 TheOvermind77 wrote:
First of all, I've had experience with both animal and cadaver small scale surgery and wound closure and I'm going into med school.

I think you'll be a good doctor. First hand experience is invaluable.

doctors clearly lack balls nowadays, and this dude definitely has them
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
March 06 2009 00:59 GMT
#47
lol wow
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
radar14
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1437 Posts
March 06 2009 01:02 GMT
#48
On March 06 2009 09:53 TheOvermind77 wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOOO

First of all, I've had experience with both animal and cadaver small scale surgery and wound closure and I'm going into med school.



Is anybody else in favor of some stricter oversight for medical school admissions?
impatience is a virtue
Sanity.
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States704 Posts
March 06 2009 01:05 GMT
#49
l0l whats next
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
March 06 2009 01:06 GMT
#50
On March 06 2009 09:04 TheOvermind77 wrote:
First of all, I've had experience with both animal and cadaver small scale surgery and wound closure and I'm going into med school.


... this guy wants to be a doctor?

The ethanol % in tequila isn't even strong enough to be an effective antiseptic. You should've went for the IPA immediately.
It felt like gravity.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 06 2009 01:09 GMT
#51
I'm just waiting for Physician to post.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 06 2009 01:11 GMT
#52
On March 06 2009 09:46 LuckyFool wrote:
Make sure to knock yourself out with something strong before starting any incisions.


Most strong stuff thins the blood, so no
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
eatmyshorts5
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1530 Posts
March 06 2009 01:11 GMT
#53
This is just epic.

Laughed how unsmoothly the operation went but oh well at least it was successful.
BF:BC2 ID: BisuStork//CJ Entusman #32
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
March 06 2009 01:11 GMT
#54
Holy shitfuck. Your balls must be made of steel.
u gotta sk8
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
March 06 2009 01:14 GMT
#55
o
m
g.

so what are you going to amputate next?
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
March 06 2009 01:14 GMT
#56
I like how he didn't even bother to prepare by having gauze, towel or rubbing alcohol on hand. He's just like "Oh this sounds like it'll work. I'm gonna be a doctor!!!"
It felt like gravity.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 06 2009 01:15 GMT
#57
Holy SHIT i just made a google search for hemangioma images. Dont do it people. And to the OP: now you should go to an ER or something.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
March 06 2009 01:17 GMT
#58
I think it would be cool if i had a big X shaped scar on my chest
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 06 2009 01:20 GMT
#59
Real man use the hemangiomas to write "TL" scars.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
March 06 2009 01:20 GMT
#60
would be funny if for some strange reason theovermind77 would never post on tl again..... ^^
beep boop
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 31
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15198
Rain 2273
Artosis 622
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 542
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0248
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra574
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.