• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7286 users

Self Surgery - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
PhorClayton
Profile Joined July 2008
United States198 Posts
March 06 2009 00:29 GMT
#21
The only difference is that the dermatologist will use local anesthesia, which is hella nice.

Don't use a knife for fuck's sake, use a razor blade.

I'm sure you can find an over the counter type of numbing medicine.

I don't think it's a terrible idea, but things could go wrong.
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
March 06 2009 00:30 GMT
#22
vlc stream please....
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
March 06 2009 00:32 GMT
#23
o ya, also you should really have liek a "spotter" just incase...
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
March 06 2009 00:32 GMT
#24
Don't cut it yourself, are you insane?

It's a collection of blood vessels you will be bleeding so badly all over the place...
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
frankbg
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada335 Posts
March 06 2009 00:32 GMT
#25
I have a dead foetus attached to my head, should I cut it off? y/n
radar14
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1437 Posts
March 06 2009 00:39 GMT
#26
i'll give you a vote for "most likely to approach his knocked up girlfriend with a coathanger"
impatience is a virtue
PhorClayton
Profile Joined July 2008
United States198 Posts
March 06 2009 00:40 GMT
#27
On March 06 2009 09:32 frankbg wrote:
I have a dead foetus attached to my head, should I cut it off? y/n

A dead fetus is still a life worth saving!
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
March 06 2009 00:42 GMT
#28
On March 06 2009 09:39 radar14 wrote:
i'll give you a vote for "most likely to approach his knocked up girlfriend with a coathanger"

Hahahahaha. Terrible.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
March 06 2009 00:45 GMT
#29
definitely no, it sounds dangerous
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 06 2009 00:46 GMT
#30
Make sure to knock yourself out with something strong before starting any incisions.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-06 00:47:04
March 06 2009 00:46 GMT
#31
Cut your head while you are at it.
Seriously it is a very stupid idea...
Just trying to get attention on TL...
"I'm such a badass that i don't even need a surgeon yO~"

You will bleed a lot and it will be painful. I don't even talk about infections...
Hf enjoy your scar.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 06 2009 00:47 GMT
#32
Damn i wish i had the balls to do something like that. I dont. And honestly with the amount of infections/complications you can get just wait. I mean theres a lot of shit that you can do wrong and worst case scenario you dont fix it and get an infection. *If i had to do something with no help id just cauterize it by parts with a small sticks embers. It hurts less, its easier, less scars, and you dont need to worry about the bleeding. And the chances of infections are less too.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
March 06 2009 00:48 GMT
#33
this reminds me of the time i sliced a calcium deposit lump on my hand. DONT. DO. IT. no novacaine/scalpel = gg
Translator
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
March 06 2009 00:49 GMT
#34
Please don't do this...
ya had ya shot kid!
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
March 06 2009 00:50 GMT
#35

It hasn't gone down in a few weeks, and just bleeds if I mess with it too much.


Hmm, if the bleeding bothers you I see no simpler solution than taking a knife to it.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
March 06 2009 00:50 GMT
#36
On March 06 2009 09:39 radar14 wrote:
i'll give you a vote for "most likely to approach his knocked up girlfriend with a coathanger"


More like a knife atm.
ya had ya shot kid!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 06 2009 00:51 GMT
#37
This is just disgusting... I feel sick when I imagine how that would feel. Good luck, I guess...
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
March 06 2009 00:52 GMT
#38
On March 06 2009 09:32 Racenilatr wrote:
o ya, also you should really have liek a "spotter" just incase...


I am intrigued how you are a enabler for this guy.
ya had ya shot kid!
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
March 06 2009 00:53 GMT
#39
SOOOOOOOOOOO

First of all, I've had experience with both animal and cadaver small scale surgery and wound closure and I'm going into med school.

But some of you are right, I'm not yet a doctor so this was probably a bad idea.

SO here is the fail story:

1. I tie off the hemangioma because I think it's a good idea
2. I accidentally tie it too tight, causing it to start to bleed.
3. I try to stop the blood everywhere and end up ripping off part of the part I sinched off with dental floss.
4. I run upstairs, stripping off my clothes to avoid getting blood everywhere.
5. My roommate looks at me and goes "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
6. I grab tequila (40%) quickly and scrub the wound with sterile gauze and tequila.
7. I grab my boiled scissors and cut off the excess that's hanging.
8. Roommate walks in, sees blood everywhere and goes "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"
9. I close the door on him.
10. Scrub more tequila on it.
11. Use a dishrag to start soaking up blood.
12. Blood everywhere.
13. Kick open door, run downstairs, grab sterile gauze pads and run upstairs.
14. Roommate asks if I need help, has IPA in hand. I take the IPA.
15. Girlfriend calls. Hang up because I can't talk.
16. Rescrub wound with LOTS of IPA, pour it on it.
17. Use one sterile gauze pad to soak blood off wound.
18. Use next three gauze pads to apply pressure on wound.
19. Bandage gauze pads to chest.
20. Laugh, walk downstairs, read how stupid I am on TL.net, and then make this post.

It isn't bleeding anymore...or at least I think.

Build character, right?
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
Myrkskog
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada481 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-06 00:55:45
March 06 2009 00:55 GMT
#40
No.

Doing it with this builds character.
[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 130
RuFF_SC2 19
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15198
Rain 2273
Artosis 516
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3716
Counter-Strike
taco 254
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King196
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8714
Day[9].tv645
JimRising 529
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS80
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 183
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv645
• Scarra568
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 54m
OSC
20h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.