• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13320 users

Drunk Thread - Page 59

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 87 Next
lewik
Profile Joined October 2009
United States16 Posts
September 17 2010 04:52 GMT
#1161
On September 16 2010 18:26 Chupacabra(UCSD) wrote:
I don't fucking understand guys, she said she would call me.. we made out all day at the motocross tack.. I dont't fuckign udnerstand I dont fuckng understand... what did I do wrong>??? wfeveythign was fantastic??? I fucking love her... gucking mexican bicentenial and she didnt' call me... what did i do wrong... fuck I dont understand.

I keep on imaginging her makng out with other gusy... you don't know how mcuh I'm suffernig right now.... why wouldnt' she call me??? if she really loved me like I love her she would have called me... I don't understa.dn

I guess I'm just ognna brace myself for the goodbye. fuck life and fuck you andrea you fcuking bitch.


women are soul sucking vamipres. the sooner you figure that out the better.

Chupacabra(UCSD)
Profile Joined December 2009
Mexico225 Posts
September 18 2010 10:39 GMT
#1162
On September 17 2010 13:52 lewik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2010 18:26 Chupacabra(UCSD) wrote:
I don't fucking understand guys, she said she would call me.. we made out all day at the motocross tack.. I dont't fuckign udnerstand I dont fuckng understand... what did I do wrong>??? wfeveythign was fantastic??? I fucking love her... gucking mexican bicentenial and she didnt' call me... what did i do wrong... fuck I dont understand.

I keep on imaginging her makng out with other gusy... you don't know how mcuh I'm suffernig right now.... why wouldnt' she call me??? if she really loved me like I love her she would have called me... I don't understa.dn

I guess I'm just ognna brace myself for the goodbye. fuck life and fuck you andrea you fcuking bitch.


women are soul sucking vamipres. the sooner you figure that out the better.




Turns out she lost her phone... We're talking about getting married now O.O I love life and I love you Andrea.
Never pass up a good thing.
cptKewk
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden87 Posts
September 18 2010 10:41 GMT
#1163
I'm contributing tonight if i'll remember
Science cannot move forward without heaps!
gdroxor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States639 Posts
September 18 2010 10:45 GMT
#1164
oh boy, TWO inebriation-based threads for me to post in now!
what happens if I'm crossfaded? which thread do I post in?
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
September 18 2010 10:53 GMT
#1165
djfkaljfioefajkdsal;jfea;hgkdlsa
i don'att nearly hasv the courrdination to do sthis shhit
fuaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
September 18 2010 10:57 GMT
#1166
FUCKING HAMMERED!! indeed love threads
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-18 11:07:31
September 18 2010 11:00 GMT
#1167
On September 18 2010 19:53 evanthebouncy! wrote:
djfkaljfioefajkdsal;jfea;hgkdlsa
i don'att nearly hasv the courrdination to do sthis shhit
fuaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

LOL I just said "fuaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" out loud and it sounded funny as shit.

I really, really really want to get drunk... or play SSBB... either will be fine. I've been having a hardtime with myself.
EDIT: changed my word usage <3
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Bair
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
September 18 2010 11:39 GMT
#1168
On September 18 2010 20:00 Sephy69 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2010 19:53 evanthebouncy! wrote:
djfkaljfioefajkdsal;jfea;hgkdlsa
i don'att nearly hasv the courrdination to do sthis shhit
fuaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

LOL I just said "fuaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" out loud and it sounded funny as shit.

I really, really really want to get drunk... or play SSBB... either will be fine. I've been having a hardtime with myself.
EDIT: changed my word usage <3


Yeeeeeaaaaaah. Another SSBB fan!
In Roaches I Rust.
Stealthpenguin
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland393 Posts
September 19 2010 00:24 GMT
#1169
Whats 6the deal with coming home druunk and instead of going to sleep like a normal person I stat watching some radnom stream
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
September 19 2010 00:25 GMT
#1170
Isn't this essentially the entire general forum?
You recognise me because of my signature!
VabuDeltaKaiser
Profile Joined April 2009
Germany1107 Posts
September 19 2010 01:08 GMT
#1171
On September 19 2010 09:24 Stealthpenguin wrote:
Whats 6the deal with coming home druunk and instead of going to sleep like a normal person I stat watching some radnom stream

it is the 6.

like the party is going on with sex for you until you feel asleep.
my smiley drinks green tea. works. just, the commercial investments are lower.
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
September 24 2010 01:24 GMT
#1172
Should be writing a paper, and actatuallyy, AM writing a peper. It's due tomorrow, but w/e, I'll sober up by 2, ez pz. Also, totally going to comic con I think, perhapshs. Bad time to make a deceison I guess, We'll see. Lastly, I'm sick of socializing with people, I think I'll drink sum moree and leave yo uon the note that, HUK'S GONNA DESTROY AT IEM!!!!

HUK HWAITING!!!!

(Bud sux...wish I had Yuengling) T_T
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Kgosi
Profile Joined July 2009
Iceland79 Posts
September 25 2010 03:24 GMT
#1173
OPERATION RISING CRANE IS SET IN MOTION WOOOOOOO!
Kgosi
Profile Joined July 2009
Iceland79 Posts
September 26 2010 03:56 GMT
#1174
Since noone is willing to bump this thread I will since I know that not only be was sipping on some delicous Moosehead from the awesome country of canada tonight!
SixSongs
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Poland1455 Posts
September 26 2010 03:57 GMT
#1175
Having Jack and Coke.
The Prince of DroneS
Hokay
Profile Joined May 2007
United States738 Posts
September 26 2010 04:15 GMT
#1176
Anyone like absinthe? I just discovered it and I love it. It has spoiled me with it's great drunk (it's like an upper clean drunk) and even though I hate the taste of black licorice, I have grown to like it. It's expensive though.... I'm on my 4th bottle the past 2 months.
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 07:12:56
September 26 2010 07:05 GMT
#1177
I WILL NEVER SUCCEED WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER

that is all

thank you for listening, tl

edit: probably also not with the same gender
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-26 07:42:58
September 26 2010 07:41 GMT
#1178
Yo. so happy this thread is back,, it makes my life better.

So this girl had begging for it for a week and a half. And I have the opportunity tonight, at a mutual friend's house party... and I end up on the couch with two chicks on my lap... and I kiss the wrong one. Like they're both cute, but one I like as a friend, and one I like as my girl. And fuck my life.

But I have the TL drunk thread to be like "yo guys, I hate this" and I'm sure you all will have deep drunken insight. As long as it's not "fuck that chick" because she is the perfect girl and she likes video games (on N64) and makes great sandwiches. <3.

Edit: just kidding and being sexist bastard. But seriously, perfect girl for my life.
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
September 26 2010 07:46 GMT
#1179
Whooop. If you havent tried Snowshoe's Grizzly Brown it is amazing.
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
September 26 2010 07:49 GMT
#1180
i was sooooo worried i was going to have to bump this thread. but i didn't since it was at the top.

go TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O131
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 618
ZZZero.O 131
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5516
JimRising 105
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4160
Other Games
summit1g9701
FrodaN2493
Liquid`RaSZi1943
C9.Mang0367
ToD227
Livibee197
Pyrionflax97
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS39
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 132
• musti20045 41
• Sammyuel 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1474
• Shiphtur624
• Scarra576
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.