• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7515 users

Drunk Thread - Page 61

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 87 Next
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
November 08 2010 01:05 GMT
#1201
On November 08 2010 09:49 Kakera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 09:32 ayababa wrote:
@Kakera

don't get me wrong. i went out and got drunk for a mates 21st this weekend just gone, but its just NOT as fun as it used to be. And thats why i would rather save my money and not go out... knowing that in the morning i would have spent 100-150 the night before and feel like shit in the morning knowing that i won't be able to remember anything from that night within 2 weeks any way.

edit: i live directly on the beach (gold coast) ... and sunday BBQ's with or without beers are fucking rad, period. shhh

Lol never thought of the money aspect to it, I always pregamed hardcore cause I'm a cheap fuck. I'm sorry ten bucks for a jaegerbomb is highway robbery, they were breaking my balls! I HAD to drink beer cause it was at least affordable(lol?) just to keep the buzz though I hate beer. But I never really went out to bars to drink, I've gone to a few club events in the area but I always just preferred hanging out in one's home with friends. Cheap drinking and you can sit there and watch Mystery Science theater and make drunken comments about it, plus walking to Denny's at 4am, also no one has to DD. It was always win in my book.


i think we are starting to get somewhere. im currently the only one living out of home, so that place everyone comes is my house ... it sucks haha. but yeah that does sound win
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
diejule
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany416 Posts
November 08 2010 01:06 GMT
#1202
I just had a glass of wine - so I guess I have to come back later
Stay open minded. Always.
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
November 08 2010 01:27 GMT
#1203
man we are watching oakland raiders against kensas city chiefs in AUSTRIA - with german casters .... we have been drinking for some time and its hell of a game hahaha
Where is my ACE flair
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
November 08 2010 02:19 GMT
#1204
i wish there was a like button... but that would make it a bit too facebooky..
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
DROPPINBOMBS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States312 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-08 03:20:57
November 08 2010 02:29 GMT
#1205
The other day I woke up with a stop sign in my room.
Ideas are bullet-proof.
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
November 08 2010 03:08 GMT
#1206
@droppinbombs

again.. i wish there was a like button haha. i woke up and had a no skateboarding sign once.
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
DROPPINBOMBS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States312 Posts
November 08 2010 03:12 GMT
#1207
On November 08 2010 12:08 ayababa wrote:
@droppinbombs

again.. i wish there was a like button haha. i woke up and had a no skateboarding sign once.

When I say stop sign, I mean the stop sign, the pillar and the cement block at the bottom. Beer muscles
Ideas are bullet-proof.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 08 2010 05:27 GMT
#1208
On November 08 2010 07:57 Kakera wrote:
See I'm the opposite, my friends have become what you have done, and maturity is a pile of shit imo, since when is no longer finding enjoyment in fun activities mature?


Self defeating statement there - If someone is no longer finding enjoyment in something, then clearly it's not a fun activity for them anymore. On the flip side, why would you want to CONTINUE to do something if you don't derive enjoyment from it?

That's just how it goes for most people when the partying phase starts to get boring, then they grow out of it and find other activities that they enjoy. If you enjoy it, great, but that doesn't inherently mean it's universally enjoyed by everyone.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
November 08 2010 06:08 GMT
#1209
On November 08 2010 12:12 DROPPINBOMBS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 12:08 ayababa wrote:
@droppinbombs

again.. i wish there was a like button haha. i woke up and had a no skateboarding sign once.

When I say stop sign, I mean the stop sign, the pillar and the cement block at the bottom. Beer muscles


i think you need to take a photo asap
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
CongoJack
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada417 Posts
November 13 2010 03:09 GMT
#1210
I love pissin you off it gets me off!
RonNation
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States385 Posts
November 13 2010 04:39 GMT
#1211
drunk thread wooo

ps the Prestige is AWESOME
LaLLsc2
Profile Joined September 2010
United States502 Posts
November 13 2010 04:41 GMT
#1212
the prestige is fucking awesome.
Live and Let Live
Tempest186
Profile Joined September 2010
79 Posts
November 17 2010 07:31 GMT
#1213
OKOKOKOKOKOKOK, so I just wrote my first Med school exam and am drunk as shit as i just got bhome from the afterparty. The problem is that I can't seem to enjoy the satisfaction of being finished the fist block as my gf is not here with me. So I'm in a different city, 2000km away from here and miss her sooooo fkn much. We've been together 6 years and i'm sure this sounds pathetic, but this seperation is killing me even if i don't show it often. I wish she was here to partake in my drunken entertainment and success. This concludes my drunken rant for this evening.

Except........COD Black OPS is fkn awesome.....especially when drunk.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 17 2010 07:49 GMT
#1214
Last night at the party after my birthday dinner my friends rigged the kings cup so i was to pick up the last king while I was in the bathroom, while filling it like 3x the amount that should be in there. I came out, picked up, and had to drink this combination of the most disgusting shit I've ever drank in my life. I was pretty sure I was going to puke (mostly because of the taste. I wasn't overly drunk at this point) if I tried to finish the last bit so I backed out, and only because one of my friends felt bad for me did they tell me they rigged it. On the bright side, when I passed out for the night that was one of the most amazing sleeps of my life, although short lived. Before that though I hopped on to iccup to play drunken RvR with boesthius lololol
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
November 17 2010 08:01 GMT
#1215
i have never had to much success in rts game while drunk. back when i used to play wow a lot i'd be able to raid 100% fine as feral deeps and have a hell of a time while drunk but sc2 and brood war are waaaaaay harder to play. cs 1.6 is kind of middle of the road from what I've seen in these terms. anyone else have similar experiences?
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
November 22 2010 14:55 GMT
#1216
holy shit
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
MGHova
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada274 Posts
November 28 2010 09:14 GMT
#1217
woot woot
deisel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States75 Posts
November 28 2010 09:32 GMT
#1218
heineken ftw!! what is y'all drinking?
Raaaaaaaaaage
FirstQT
Profile Joined October 2010
United States115 Posts
November 28 2010 09:34 GMT
#1219
do you know me?
gateway
gateway
gateway
gateway
trap a probe in between gateways and pylons
gateway
down a corona
gateway
gateway
gateway...


goood night
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
November 28 2010 09:55 GMT
#1220
OMG finally dang. my only ban from TL was when i posted there was no drunk thread and it was total bs. LONG LIVE FOUR LOKOS
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 87
Codebar 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64476
Bisu 3197
FanTaSy 1186
Stork 745
Rush 563
hero 248
Snow 210
firebathero 199
Mind 103
Free 81
[ Show more ]
Last 68
Sharp 65
Sexy 62
Sea.KH 62
Pusan 53
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 37
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 23
Mong 21
HiyA 20
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
Aegong 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 13
zelot 13
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9449
Dendi919
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
fl0m2411
singsing2363
Liquid`RaSZi1366
B2W.Neo699
Beastyqt684
Mlord437
Happy396
Khaldor371
olofmeister328
KnowMe261
Hui .220
crisheroes120
Chillindude73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV541
League of Legends
• Nemesis3989
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1340
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
OSC
21h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.