• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7713 users

Drunk Thread - Page 60

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 87 Next
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
September 26 2010 11:00 GMT
#1181
I am terribly hungover because I drank for no reason at all.

And pheers porn links 404, what a disappointment.

Anyway closing this again.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 01 2010 20:54 GMT
#1182
Why is this closed? O_o
Moderator
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 07 2010 07:04 GMT
#1183
What the fucking christ, why was this closed?!?

Anyways, bumping for fucking relevance. Ask me anything, bitches.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Valenti
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-07 07:19:11
November 07 2010 07:16 GMT
#1184
I'm drunk right now... and I just want to say that 99.9% of the posters on these forums are fucking morons.. I would also like to thank you for banning so liberally i wish you would ban more often ! (really i do)

<Edit> Play the game.. stop fucking watching it noobies.. maybe you'll learn something then and have a real and educated opinion
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
November 07 2010 07:22 GMT
#1185
Hell yes, glad to see drunk thread open again. just in time for my first truly DRunk night in a long time.

i blmae the gin
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 07 2010 07:22 GMT
#1186
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.
-ty[r]ant
Profile Joined January 2010
United States140 Posts
November 07 2010 08:12 GMT
#1187
On November 07 2010 16:22 Kakera wrote:
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.


Maybe it'd help if you didn't drink for the sake of 'molesting' people.

I mean, maybe I'm old-fashioned...
"Yo guys I got this new technique where I enter a preschool and knee a bunch of kids in the face. Nobody there has managed to stop me yet." - Bibbit
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
November 07 2010 08:14 GMT
#1188
Super hungover from a metal party, got totally shit-faced, and now instead of sleeping I want to write homework.
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 07 2010 08:18 GMT
#1189
On November 07 2010 17:12 -ty[r]ant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 16:22 Kakera wrote:
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.


Maybe it'd help if you didn't drink for the sake of 'molesting' people.

I mean, maybe I'm old-fashioned...


Ya, you are. So why do you get drunk then, pray tell? Also I was joking.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 07 2010 08:23 GMT
#1190
On November 07 2010 16:22 Kakera wrote:
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.


Meh. I actually prefer drinking at home now (not an alcoholic, like once every month or so tops) because going out = BS you always have to deal with. Honestly, now, (I'm a fucking old man keep that in mind), I like drinking and just playing video games or something. Yeah, social drinking is still fine, but I don't like being out and drinking anymore.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
reQ
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom45 Posts
November 07 2010 22:05 GMT
#1191
Few swift beers watching the MLG xD
~
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
November 07 2010 22:14 GMT
#1192
On November 07 2010 17:23 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 16:22 Kakera wrote:
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.


Meh. I actually prefer drinking at home now (not an alcoholic, like once every month or so tops) because going out = BS you always have to deal with. Honestly, now, (I'm a fucking old man keep that in mind), I like drinking and just playing video games or something. Yeah, social drinking is still fine, but I don't like being out and drinking anymore.



A - FUCKIN - MEN

... im 22 (Australia drinking age is 18 so i have been going out for about 4 years straight) and it feels like i have slowly become this recluse that prefers drinking at home instead of going out. intact i don't even like it that much. All my friends are wondering what the fuck is going on with me, but all i can really tell them is that i guess im over drinking and partying... which coming from me is super weird. thats like a bird saying it doesn't want to fly anymore. cos im the king of getting partying naked lol

i've just reached a new plateau in lifes maturity level i guess.
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 07 2010 22:57 GMT
#1193
On November 08 2010 07:14 ayababa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 17:23 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On November 07 2010 16:22 Kakera wrote:
Why do you guys drink? That is what I would like to ask. I'm not a teetotaler or against drunkenness, I just really can't fathom up the effort to get drunk anymore. I used to love partying and drinking, but when I did so I always had a goal in mind for drinking. To make mistakes, and have a fun time with my friends. Now in like a single year no one does anything anymore and I have like a bar's worth of alcohol that I don't feel like drinking. Can anyone get me out of my sober rut? I'm a social drinker, no fucking point in drinking alone if I'm not going to get some drunken molesting done.


Meh. I actually prefer drinking at home now (not an alcoholic, like once every month or so tops) because going out = BS you always have to deal with. Honestly, now, (I'm a fucking old man keep that in mind), I like drinking and just playing video games or something. Yeah, social drinking is still fine, but I don't like being out and drinking anymore.



A - FUCKIN - MEN

... im 22 (Australia drinking age is 18 so i have been going out for about 4 years straight) and it feels like i have slowly become this recluse that prefers drinking at home instead of going out. intact i don't even like it that much. All my friends are wondering what the fuck is going on with me, but all i can really tell them is that i guess im over drinking and partying... which coming from me is super weird. thats like a bird saying it doesn't want to fly anymore. cos im the king of getting partying naked lol

i've just reached a new plateau in lifes maturity level i guess.


See I'm the opposite, my friends have become what you have done, and maturity is a pile of shit imo, since when is no longer finding enjoyment in fun activities mature? It's depression is what it is! :D What's the next step for us? Huh!? Sitting there watching Grey's Anatomy with other couples? Sunday BBQs? I will fucking shoot myself before that happens.
spkim1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada286 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-07 23:01:32
November 07 2010 22:59 GMT
#1194
I know lots of people who, with age, get over the partying and drinking culture. They just don't find it fun any more and would rather focus on their professional lives and start seeking for a stable life with a family. This seems to come round age 25~26 onwards for many people.
I'm kind of surprised the guy above me is fed up with it at the age of 22 ..... seems kind of early to me but anyway, everyone's different right ?

I'm 21, was legal since 18 in Switzerland, and since 19 in Canada, started drinking for the first time at 16. I'm in year 2 of a 4 year undergrad at university, and I go crazy every weekend. When I was in year 1, I just party drank 4 days a week, sometimes consecutively, non-stop. Now, in year 2, I don't drink during week days and have a very banal, balanced life between studies and exercise and keeping healthy. During the weekends though, it's always all about drinking gatherings, in-residence parties, clubbing, drinking downtown and so on.

But I'm already starting to feel I should focus more on my academics, and what's to come in the years to come. I'm pretty sure that, although I will still be attending parties and going clubbing during weekends, by the time I'm in year 3 and 4, I will have drastically reduced my alcohol intake and will have a much more focused outlook on my professional life.

I guess it is indeed about getting more mature...

Edit: There's also a few things that make you stop drinking, like getting a girlfriend, for example. It all depends on what situation you're in I guess .....
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Einstein, Albert
ayababa
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia347 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-08 00:34:23
November 08 2010 00:32 GMT
#1195
@Kakera

don't get me wrong. i went out and got drunk for a mates 21st this weekend just gone, but its just NOT as fun as it used to be. And thats why i would rather save my money and not go out... knowing that in the morning i would have spent 100-150 the night before and feel like shit in the morning knowing that i won't be able to remember anything from that night within 2 weeks any way.

edit: i live directly on the beach (gold coast) ... and sunday BBQ's with or without beers are fucking rad, period. shhh
Well done is better than well said - Benjamin Franklin
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
November 08 2010 00:43 GMT
#1196
Has this thread been here all along? Jesus... *opens vodka*
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
Roxen
Profile Joined August 2010
United States11 Posts
November 08 2010 00:48 GMT
#1197
This is relevant to this thread.

Liquor and whores
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 08 2010 00:49 GMT
#1198
On November 08 2010 09:32 ayababa wrote:
@Kakera

don't get me wrong. i went out and got drunk for a mates 21st this weekend just gone, but its just NOT as fun as it used to be. And thats why i would rather save my money and not go out... knowing that in the morning i would have spent 100-150 the night before and feel like shit in the morning knowing that i won't be able to remember anything from that night within 2 weeks any way.

edit: i live directly on the beach (gold coast) ... and sunday BBQ's with or without beers are fucking rad, period. shhh

Lol never thought of the money aspect to it, I always pregamed hardcore cause I'm a cheap fuck. I'm sorry ten bucks for a jaegerbomb is highway robbery, they were breaking my balls! I HAD to drink beer cause it was at least affordable(lol?) just to keep the buzz though I hate beer. But I never really went out to bars to drink, I've gone to a few club events in the area but I always just preferred hanging out in one's home with friends. Cheap drinking and you can sit there and watch Mystery Science theater and make drunken comments about it, plus walking to Denny's at 4am, also no one has to DD. It was always win in my book.
Apexplayer
Profile Joined September 2009
United States406 Posts
November 08 2010 00:49 GMT
#1199
I want to see some top-level players play drunk, Nony did it in BW and I loved every minute of it.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 08 2010 00:55 GMT
#1200
On November 08 2010 09:49 Apexplayer wrote:
I want to see some top-level players play drunk, Nony did it in BW and I loved every minute of it.


Hmm... alcohol hmm... yeah it was alcohol...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 80
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64301
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1279
Stork 583
Rush 457
firebathero 237
Snow 237
hero 166
Mind 114
Last 102
[ Show more ]
Free 86
Pusan 73
Sexy 68
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 42
Bale 37
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 15
Rock 14
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
Dendi1308
Counter-Strike
byalli1155
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2742
fl0m2440
Liquid`RaSZi1001
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord331
Happy286
Khaldor212
Hui .210
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 7
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
OSC
9h 6m
Replay Cast
9h 6m
OSC
22h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.