• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12539 users

Drunk Thread - Page 57

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 87 Next
YellowDeath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Ireland53 Posts
February 27 2010 05:46 GMT
#1121
GUYSA I HAAVE NEVER BEEN SO PLAZSZDTEREDIN MY MIND. I HAD LIKE ONE BOTTLE OF LIUQOR OF VODKOA AND THEM SOME JACK IDK WHAT KIN DI AM TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER SORRY FOR ALL CAPS THEN I HAD SOME COKE AND TRIED TO SOBER UP. I had like 6 glasses of water an have to wake up in 12 hours. HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT?????????? oh no NOT GOOD Loll. HELP. lolll omg I met a chiceko and she is so bonita (pretty?) I don't und4erstnad ho9w could possibly be typoing this cuz I am so hammered and klmsost jjustknocked myself out roflo. i am gonna have ahangufover for like three daysz rofl. hahhahahhz.a Well I will be pwning some nboobs when I AMAHSHSMAHSH you bguys up in SC2.m I reallylove tghus game. I( have played forf like 12 yaeras and it is always fun. woot. woop. OKAY WILL YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND PEAECEPAEAC?. DDIOS FRODFL.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
February 27 2010 06:27 GMT
#1122
[image loading]
✌
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
February 28 2010 08:02 GMT
#1123
Enough of this crap. Spamming stupid drunk posts will result in bans from now on.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 12:18:38
September 13 2010 00:38 GMT
#1124
I'm unlocking this because I am drunk on $90 wine and really was looking forward to posting in the drunk thread.

Sorry zatic. I'll give you some server space to run ffmpeg or something as a dirty payment. Check my grammer, it's legit. You're sailing the world on some crazy yacht anyway so whatever, haha!
Moderator
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 13 2010 00:41 GMT
#1125
LOL Pheer wtf

<3<3<3
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
September 13 2010 00:46 GMT
#1126
pheer needs to get drunk more often <3

Threw my first party ever last week...150 people and 4 kegs POW POW. good times. I could list out all the awesome shit that happened but it'd probably be less awesome to people i dont know

The Uber tap is the greatest invention EVER
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 13 2010 00:52 GMT
#1127
I needed this a while ago. And, NOOOO, it got closed.....

Damn mod abuse.....

+ Show Spoiler +
jk


I might need it later tonight though.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 00:57:26
September 13 2010 00:54 GMT
#1128
oh my gosh i just saw this thread and was like, "WHAAAAT?? IT'S ALIVE AGAIN!"

haha pheer <3

gonna crack open some brews in celebration asap!
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 13 2010 01:27 GMT
#1129
... The fuck, Pheer? How much wine did you have?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
September 13 2010 01:38 GMT
#1130
yay Pheer :3
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
September 13 2010 01:41 GMT
#1131
thx for the porn
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 12:18:09
September 13 2010 04:41 GMT
#1132
On September 13 2010 09:38 pheer wrote:
I'm unlocking this because I am drunk on $90 wine and really was looking forward to posting in the drunk thread.

Sorry zatic. I'll give you some server space to run ffmpeg or something as a dirty payment. Check my grammer, it's legit. You're sailing the world on some crazy yacht anyway so whatever, haha!

I'm not drunk (though I certainly wish I was), but thanks for the porn!
whole lies with a half smile
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
September 13 2010 07:10 GMT
#1133
rofl, im at work and i just wanna click that so bad ^^
Mullet_Power
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada64 Posts
September 13 2010 07:37 GMT
#1134
On September 13 2010 09:38 pheer wrote:
I'm unlocking this because I am drunk on $90 wine and really was looking forward to posting in the drunk thread.

Sorry zatic. I'll give you some server space to run ffmpeg or something as a dirty payment. Check my grammer, it's legit. You're sailing the world on some crazy yacht anyway so whatever, haha!

Also: no drunk thread is complete without NSFW!
So here we go:



Man what I'm weirded out by is, when you remove the end of those links, it's some tree website.
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
September 13 2010 07:43 GMT
#1135
drunkkk
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
Snowfield
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1289 Posts
September 13 2010 10:07 GMT
#1136
On September 13 2010 16:10 Subversion wrote:
rofl, im at work and i just wanna click that so bad ^^


I would wait untill you get home lol
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
September 13 2010 10:17 GMT
#1137
i swear to "drunk" im not "god"

...
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
September 13 2010 11:00 GMT
#1138
This happened too late for me. Been drinking twice a week+ for 3 weeks now, but I got to quit doing it now due to school. So now ridiculous posts in this thread for me. (Though I posted some other places though )
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
September 13 2010 11:00 GMT
#1139
On September 13 2010 16:10 Subversion wrote:
rofl, im at work and i just wanna click that so bad ^^

Haha me too
iNviSible.yunO
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 11:20:54
September 13 2010 11:13 GMT
#1140
Ok thats it. I need a beer or two. Now. But thats not gonna happen - its just way too early for that.
But while I can not drink beer at the moment, I sure as hell can write about it.

Hard facts:

-> Its the third most popular drink worldwide - right behind tee.....and water.

-> There are an infinite amount of ways to open a beer bottle - here are 20 examples

-> And guess what - there IS a website that describes 1000 ways to open a beer bottle. I grand you 1 try to guess what language it is written in. If you fail, you must be really drunk right now.

-> I am sure that there is almost no way to stop a

blotto,
boozy,
drunk,
jagged,
pissed,
primed,
rat-arsed,
ratted,
sauced,
screwed,
shit-faced,
sloshed,
or trashed

zergling.

o.O''
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14600
Shuttle 344
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 11m
Replay Cast
1h 11m
OSC
14h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.